Phase 1 Recomp: Licogenix (sponsored) + Formula-X, Endosurge & Anabeta Elite

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Any guess on which of the 4 are responsible ?
    I have thought about this and through the process of elimination I think it would be the Endosurge. Although, Licogenix could play a part too. I have been on DAA, Anabeta and had a few drinks before and not been so lucky the next day. Thinking the L-dopa gives me such a good rest that my body just processed the alcohol etc while resting. Licogenix though has anti-inflamatory properties which could possibly add something to the equation.

    That said, it could all just have been coincidental.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Good detail wasme, keep it up!
    Thanks!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme

    I have thought about this and through the process of elimination I think it would be the Endosurge. Although, Licogenix could play a part too. I have been on DAA, Anabeta and had a few drinks before and not been so lucky the next day. Thinking the L-dopa gives me such a good rest that my body just processed the alcohol etc while resting. Licogenix though has anti-inflamatory properties which could possibly add something to the equation.

    That said, it could all just have been coincidental.
    Never tried endosurge before. I may have to give it a shot. For the anabolic benefits of course.....
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Never tried endosurge before. I may have to give it a shot. For the anabolic benefits of course.....
    Of course!!

    I think it is a product that can be added to pretty much any stack. Although I am not sure if it would be something to add to say MassHGH as I think Velvet bean is LDopa extract but not 100% sure. Cheda would though......and I am sure will chime in on that...?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wasme

    Of course!!

    I think it is a product that can be added to pretty much any stack. Although I am not sure if it would be something to add to say MassHGH as I think Velvet bean is LDopa extract but not 100% sure. Cheda would though......and I am sure will chime in on that...?
    Bps explicitly states to not take ANY additional dopa when using endosurge bc it has so much.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Bps explicitly states to not take ANY additional dopa when using endosurge bc it has so much.
    I think I maybe a bad responder to Dopa. Love the fully rested feeling but canister the sluggishness.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    I think I maybe a bad responder to Dopa. Love the fully rested feeling but canister the sluggishness.
    I am hit or miss.. Depends on the %extract... I know the 99% in sleep maxx works well for me..
    I don't know honestly what the different %extracts do.. I keep forgetting to pm someone about it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I think I maybe a bad responder to Dopa. Love the fully rested feeling but canister the sluggishness.
    When I was dosing 2/2/2 with the Endosurge I found by mid afternoon I was ready to curl up under my desk like George Costanza ... so now I go with 1 before my run, 1 before weights and 4 at bedtime.. works much better - and I have great sleeps.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme

    When I was dosing 2/2/2 with the Endosurge I found by mid afternoon I was ready to curl up under my desk like George Costanza ... so now I go with 1 before my run, 1 before weights and 4 at bedtime.. works much better - and I have great sleeps.
    I don't know...even when dosing MassHGH prior to bed, next day was a challenge on certain days. I maybe real sensitive to it. Great for recovery. Tough on energy.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  10. LOL you will have to take ECA stack to counteract the effectiveness of LDopa...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    LOL you will have to take ECA stack to counteract the effectiveness of LDopa...
    Yeah. I heard OxyECA was good as well.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  12. Yes OxyECA is good, not as good as a real ECA stack though.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Yes OxyECA is good, not as good as a real ECA stack though.
    Tru dat !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Day 37 : Biceps / Triceps / Calves

    Preacher Curls
    90x10
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

    Hammer Curls
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10
    85x10 *PR

    **EZ Bar Curls
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x9
    85x8

    Close-grip Bench Press
    165x10
    165x10
    165x10
    165x10

    V-bar Tricep Pushdowns
    120x15
    130x15
    130x15
    135x15 *PR

    **Overhead Tricep Dumbbell Extensions
    50x15x7

    **Standing Calf Raises (Dumbbells)
    45x25x7

    **Kneeling Rope Crunches
    90x15x7

    Cardio - 5.3km run

    Overall Feeling: 8
    Aggression: 4
    Energy: 9
    Libido: 7
    Endurance: 9 - both my energy and endurance remained high throughout my workout.
    Strength: 9 - A couple of PR's but I just found the weight felt good.
    Pump: 9 - Had an excellent pump in my biceps and forearms.
    Vascularity: 9
    Recovery: 10 - Fully recovered (mind you had two days off).
    Joint Health: 9
    Skin: Normal
    Sleep Quality: 8 - another really good sleep.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Day 37 : Biceps / Triceps / Calves

    Preacher Curls
    90x10
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

    Hammer Curls
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10
    85x10 *PR

    **EZ Bar Curls
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x9
    85x8

    Close-grip Bench Press
    165x10
    165x10
    165x10
    165x10

    V-bar Tricep Pushdowns
    120x15
    130x15
    130x15
    135x15 *PR

    **Overhead Tricep Dumbbell Extensions
    50x15x7

    **Standing Calf Raises (Dumbbells)
    45x25x7

    **Kneeling Rope Crunches
    90x15x7

    Cardio - 5.3km run

    Overall Feeling: 8
    Aggression: 4
    Energy: 9
    Libido: 7
    Endurance: 9 - both my energy and endurance remained high throughout my workout.
    Strength: 9 - A couple of PR's but I just found the weight felt good.
    Pump: 9 - Had an excellent pump in my biceps and forearms.
    Vascularity: 9
    Recovery: 10 - Fully recovered (mind you had two days off).
    Joint Health: 9
    Skin: Normal
    Sleep Quality: 8 - another really good sleep.
    Damn that's a lot of weight on bis and tris. Good stuff wasme !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  16. Thanks FU... Arms feel like noodles but gotta try to keep up to you somehow! lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. Day 38: Legs

    Leg Extensions
    95x3x12

    Squats
    120x15
    205x8
    255x8
    275x8
    295x8 *PR

    Reverse Lunges
    165x8
    165x8
    175x8 *PR

    **Leg Extensions
    100x7x12 *PR

    Stiff Leg Deadlift
    180x8
    185x8
    190x8 *PR
    190x6

    **Lying Leg Curls
    45x7x12

    Cardio - 5 km run (post-workout)

    Overall Feeling: 9 - Another great leg day. Woke this morning, and did not get up for my run. Felt ok all day, but was pissed at myself for not getting up and getting out there before the heat set it (was brutal outside today). Got home, took preworkout (Flashover today) and right off to do my weights. Had to resort to treadmill for a 5km run as it was just far too hot/humid outside.
    Aggression: 3
    Energy: 9 - Crazy energy, even during workout.
    Libido: 7
    Endurance: 9 - Struggled to finish my run, but my legs were just shot.
    Strength: 10 - PR's almost across the board both in weight and reps
    Pump: 8
    Vascularity: 6
    Recovery: 9 - recovered from yesterday.
    Joint Health: 8
    Skin: slightly oily again.
    Sleep Quality: 8 - shorter than normal but a good sleep - but I just couldn't pull it together for a pre-work run.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  18. I only see PRs in your post. Damn, things are going well for you. You sir are putting ridiculous effort into your workouts. I am so impressed !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  19. PR's across the boards folks!!! Very nice!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  20. PR's are where it's at! Nice job bud.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I only see PRs in your post. Damn, things are going well for you. You sir are putting ridiculous effort into your workouts. I am so impressed !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    PR's across the boards folks!!! Very nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    PR's are where it's at! Nice job bud.
    Thanks guys, means alot!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  22. Day 39: Chest, Triceps

    Bench Press
    205x5
    255x5
    265x5
    275x5
    285x4 *PR

    Incline Dumbbell Flys
    45x10x3

    Incline Bench Press
    205x8
    215x8
    215x8
    225x8

    ** Cable Crossovers
    60x7x12

    Close-Grip Bench
    165x8
    165x8
    165x7
    165x6

    Triceps Straight Bar Pushdown
    130x4x12

    **Vbar Tricep Pushdowns ( I have changed to this exercise because I feel with the vbar my triceps burn so must be effective )
    100x12x7

    Cardio: 5.2km

    Overall Feeling: 8
    Aggression: 4
    Energy: 9 - felt very energetic again.
    Libido: 8
    Endurance: 9
    Strength: 9 - feeling good.. PR again for flat bench.. and held strong in all other areas.
    Pump: 9 - excellent pump in chest and tri's
    Vascularity: 8
    Recovery: 10 - Legs felt ok today, sore but recovering well
    Joint Health: 8
    Skin: Normal
    Sleep Quality: 8 - Good sleep.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  23. Wow your on a roll man, you must be seeing some pretty good recomp changes with all these PR's.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Wow your on a roll man, you must be seeing some pretty good recomp changes with all these PR's.
    Thanks man.

    Am noticing some changes but also the last 7-10days I am hungry all the time. Consuming more cal's and y diet is not as clean has it has been up to that point. But sh1t my appetite has been crazy bad... I am going to try to just keep it cleaner. For the last couple of weeks of this.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  25. Day 40: Back, Calves

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
    180x10
    200x10
    230x10
    240x10 *PR


    Superset w/ Reverse Grip Pulldowns
    180x10
    200x10
    230x10
    240x8 *PR


    One Arm Dumbbell Rows
    80x10
    80x10
    82.5x10 *PR
    82.5x8


    Seated Cable Row
    160x8
    170x8
    180x8 *PR


    Deadlifts
    135x12
    185x8
    225x5
    245x4
    245x4


    ** Straight Arm Pulldowns: 7x12
    105x12x7 *PR


    **Standing Calf Raises
    90x25x7


    Cardio: 5.2km Run

    Overall Feeling: 8 - Felt anxious all day, not sure why... but at the same time felt good, upbeat.
    Aggression: 4
    Energy: 9
    Libido: 8
    Endurance: 8 - Pushed hard, was dead by the end of my workout,
    Strength: 9 - Felt good and strong, more PR's... so is the secret ingredient in Licogenix a PH???? lol kidding.
    Pump: 8
    Vascularity: 8
    Recovery: 8 - Chest sore from the crossovers, but recovery is great.
    Joint Health: 9
    Skin: Normal
    Sleep Quality: 8 - good sleep ... longer would have been nice though.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Day 40: Back, Calves

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
    180x10
    200x10
    230x10
    240x10 *PR

    Superset w/ Reverse Grip Pulldowns
    180x10
    200x10
    230x10
    240x8 *PR

    One Arm Dumbbell Rows
    80x10
    80x10
    82.5x10 *PR
    82.5x8

    Seated Cable Row
    160x8
    170x8
    180x8 *PR

    Deadlifts
    135x12
    185x8
    225x5
    245x4
    245x4

    ** Straight Arm Pulldowns: 7x12
    105x12x7 *PR

    **Standing Calf Raises
    90x25x7

    Cardio: 5.2km Run

    Overall Feeling: 8 - Felt anxious all day, not sure why... but at the same time felt good, upbeat.
    Aggression: 4
    Energy: 9
    Libido: 8
    Endurance: 8 - Pushed hard, was dead by the end of my workout,
    Strength: 9 - Felt good and strong, more PR's... so is the secret ingredient in Licogenix a PH???? lol kidding.
    Pump: 8
    Vascularity: 8
    Recovery: 8 - Chest sore from the crossovers, but recovery is great.
    Joint Health: 9
    Skin: Normal
    Sleep Quality: 8 - good sleep ... longer would have been nice though.
    Stop it.. Just stop it. You are a PR machine !!!
    Bruised egos should not read your log. They may jump off the bridge.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  27. R those in pounds...?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    R those in pounds...?
    Pounds, dollars, pesos, coronas, rubles,..he lifts them all !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Pounds, dollars, pesos, coronas, rubles,..he lifts them all !!!
    Watch it Fu! Lol

  30. Good stuff so far brother!!! Gotta love when you can barely lift your arms up haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formula-X.~.Licogenix Log
    By BamaDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:31 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 03:51 PM
  3. AE and Licogenix....time to recomp (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Log in
Log in