Phase 1 Recomp: Licogenix (sponsored) + Formula-X, Endosurge & Anabeta Elite

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all thanks to Athletix and Judgement Day for giving me the opportunity to try out Licogenix and the freedom to stack it how I wanted. This is my second log. I found my first really helped me stay focused.

Stats:

Weight: 218 lbs
Height: 5’11"
Neck: 15.5"
Chest: 44.5"
Biceps: 15.5"
Waist: 36.5"
Leg half way to knee: 26"
Calf: 18"

Dosing:

Athletix Licogenix: 6/day @ 3/3
Athletix Formula X: 1 scoop preworkout or 1 scoop prebed on a nonworkout day
BPS Endosurge: 6/day @ 2/2/2
PES Anabeta Elite: 4/day @ 2 preworkout 2 with postworkout meal or 1/1/1/1 on non workout days.

*The Licogenix was sponsored.

Diet:

Aiming for 2400-3000 calories - higher value on carb up days
High protein, med fats, low carb
(Saturdays I will carb load, possibly Wednesdays too depending on energy levels)

Other Supplements:

NO Product of choice – Maximize Intense @ 1 scoop or Flashover @ 2 scoops
BCAA’s (20-30g) – AI Recovery Pro, Allmax Amnicore, Xtend
Creatine HCL
Nutrasea Fishoil
Multi
Vitamin C
USPowders Super Cissus

Workout: LST-7

Day 1: Biceps, Triceps, Calves
Day 2: Legs, Abs
Day 3: Off
Day 4: Chest, Triceps
Day 5: Back, Calves
Day 6: Shoulders, Biceps, Abs
Day 7: Off

Cardio: Fasted upon rising 6 days / week (typically in the form of a 5-8km jog)

I will also comment on the following using a (1-10 range and some notes where useful):

Overall Feeling
Aggression
Energy
Libido
Endurance
Strength
Pump
Vascularity
Recovery
Joint Health
Skin
Sleep Quality

..Of course any comments, advice or feedback is welcome!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Let the fun begin...

Day 1:

Workout: Biceps / Triceps / Calves

Preacher Curls - 80,90,100,95 x 10
Hammer Curls - 70x4x10
**EZ Bar Curls - 80x7x10
Close-grip Bench Press - 145,155,165,165 x 10
Tricep Rope Pushdowns - 90x4x15
**Overhead Tricep Dumbbell Extensions - 45x7x15
**Standing Calf Raises (Dumbbells) - 45x7x25

Cardio - 5.2km run

Overall Feeling: 7 - always feels good starting a new stack, new log!
Aggression: 5 - by nature I am a pretty laid back guy..
Energy: 7 - decent energy
Libido: 5 - hmmm.....now where is that Girls or Athletix log!!! lol
Endurance: 6 - I have found my endurance down lately.
Strength: 7 - Felt good strengthwise
Pump: 7 - Good pump today in my arms
Vascularity: 7 - decent vascularity - nice vein up through bicep.
Recovery: will comment tomorrow
Joint Health: I do have a sore knee and right elbow been using SuperCissus for about a week.
Skin: clear, dry
Sleep Quality: Decent sleep, average is 6 hours a night.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
In! Looks like an epic stack for an epic log! Good luck bro, time to get down to work!

Ive ran anabeta elite solo with amazing results. Looking forward to how Licogenix treats ya!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Might just have to name this "The Epic Stack!"

I'm in it man, do work!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hope this log keeps u focused cuz th a sick stack bro, work hard and eat up and ull be where u wanna be, no doubt!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Good luck, I think you're going to love this stack.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's good to see a Canadian Athletix log :D

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 7 of Endosurge + DAA and hopefully tomorrow mailman delivers Licogenix to add to my stack and have to say yesterday (day 6) was one of my best workouts ever (and libido is also going up significantly).

Been thinking on trying Anabeta as well so will follow how this stack works for you in all departments.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Show us your tits! I mean Pre/post pics? Please? Lol.. Just such a monster stack.. Personally would like to see the changes.. Maybe.. :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hope this log keeps u focused cuz th a sick stack bro, work hard and eat up and ull be where u wanna be, no doubt!
Definitely will...that is the great thing about a log. Not just going to the limit for yourself anymore.. gotta do everyone proud!

Subbed! Good luck, I think you're going to love this stack.
Thanks Colbi.. think it is going to be a helluva fun ride!

It's good to see a Canadian Athletix log :D

Dam straight brother!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on day 7 of Endosurge + DAA and hopefully tomorrow mailman delivers Licogenix to add to my stack and have to say yesterday (day 6) was one of my best workouts ever (and libido is also going up significantly).

Been thinking on trying Anabeta as well so will follow how this stack works for you in all departments.
I think I have pretty much all the bases covered on this stack. Dosing the Licogenix 2 caps higher per day.. but read in some logs that was the sweet spot..

In for this!

Thanks Kevin

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Show us your tits! I mean Pre/post pics? Please? Lol.. Just such a monster stack.. Personally would like to see the changes.. Maybe.. :)
If libido goes through the roof, just might show you more than my tits! lol...

As you know I was 365 about 5 years ago now, so obviously have some loose skin which frustrates me to no end. Just gotta get over the whole mental issue and **** first.. but perhaps this is the stack that will give me the courage to do a before and after at the end of the log..

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2: Legs

Leg Extensions: 90x3x12
Squats: 120x15, 205x8, 205x8, 225x8, 225x8
Reverse Lunges: 120x3x10 - this is a new exercise for me (feeling it out next week will up the weight)
**Leg Extensions: 80x7x15
Stiff Leg Deadlift: 155,155,155,165,165 x 8
**Lying Leg Curls: 45x7x12
Ab work (crunches, planks)

Cardio - 5.1km run

Overall Feeling: 7 - No change yet, but I will take the placebo feeling of a new stack/log any day. I do think I was a bit more focused this morning. I have read in other logs that Formula X can have this affect when taken preworkout which I am doing.
Aggression: 5
Energy: 7 - was definitely ready to get running and into the gym this morning.
Libido: 5
Endurance: 6
Strength: 7
Pump: 6 - had a pretty decent pump in my legs
Vascularity: 6
Recovery: 6 - arms/calves sore from yesterday
Joint Health: 5 - right knee is tender
Sleep Quality: 5 - Not a very good nights sleep last night, woke up alot, weird ass dreams..

Tomorrow is just cardio, although I feel like moving everything a day forward to just hit it again.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If libido goes through the roof, just might show you more than my tits! lol...

As you know I was 365 about 5 years ago now, so obviously have some loose skin which frustrates me to no end. Just gotta get over the whole mental issue and **** first.. but perhaps this is the stack that will give me the courage to do a before and after at the end of the log..
I hear u and understand.. I've been there. Any particular areas that are really bothersome? Perhaps I could lend u some personal experiences n things that worked (assuming I had the same issues).

Regardless- I'm confident this stack will get u looking and feeling amazing

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear u and understand.. I've been there. Any particular areas that are really bothersome? Perhaps I could lend u some personal experiences n things that worked (assuming I had the same issues).

Regardless- I'm confident this stack will get u looking and feeling amazing
stomach and sides (love handles) mostly, chest is ok but some skin there as well.. everywhere else is pretty good.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried out Licogenix but Endosurge is one of my favourite testosterone boosters and I am very impressed with Formula-X.

Good luck.

Ben

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried out Licogenix but Endosurge is one of my favourite testosterone boosters and I am very impressed with Formula-X.

Good luck.

Ben
Thanks Ben....I am really looking forward to how this will all come together..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stomach and sides (love handles) mostly, chest is ok but some skin there as well.. everywhere else is pretty good.
Was the same for me man! I wasted years doing hundreds of body weight AB exercises- hit up
Weighted crunches/decline crunches, weight leg raises, rope cable crunches, bodyweight side bends on the hyper extension bench, and cable twists. Stay in the 10-20 rep MAX when u hit 20, add weight. Your abs will POP and fill out any loose skin, I promise! And the lico should help tighten up the chest along with *chest dips* and lots of cable crosses.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was the same for me man! I wasted years doing hundreds of body weight AB exercises- hit up
Weighted crunches/decline crunches, weight leg raises, rope cable crunches, bodyweight side bends on the hyper extension bench, and cable twists. Stay in the 10-20 rep MAX when u hit 20, add weight. Your abs will POP and fill out any loose skin, I promise! And the lico should help tighten up the chest along with *chest dips* and lots of cable crosses.
Thanks I will get some weighted abs going...and perhaps I should make my 7's for chest the cable crosses, instead of pec deck - as I am little tired of that exercise anyway. Sounds crazy I'm sure but never done cable crosses.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks I will get some weighted abs going...and perhaps I should make my 7's for chest the cable crosses, instead of pec deck - as I am little tired of that exercise anyway. Sounds crazy I'm sure but never done cable crosses.
Definitely! I do them from way up high to low and bring them straight down across my PRIVATES! lol no bending te waist, just straight down, will hit lower and inner pecs, really help fill them out

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely! I do them from way up high to low and bring them straight down across my PRIVATES! lol no bending te waist, just straight down, will hit lower and inner pecs, really help fill them out
Awesome thanks Cam.. appreciated buddy

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3: OFF

Cardio: 5km jog

Overall Feeling: 7 - woke glad I only had to go for a run this morning, had a rough night and my neck is sore but nothing much to worry about I am sure.
Energy: 7 - do feel energetic and seem to be having a good day so far
Endurance: cant really comment on this one today..
Strength:
Pump:
Vascularity: 5
Recovery: 6 - arms/calves are ready to go again! Legs not as sore as normal..
Joint Health: 5 - right knee is tender, neck is broken lol
Sleep Quality: 1 - horrible night last night, I'm thinking 2 hours tops. Couldn't get comfortable, mind racing, very restless. I do not think it has anything to do with taking Licogenix or Endosurge prebed though?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3: OFF

Cardio: 5km jog

Overall Feeling: 7 - woke glad I only had to go for a run this morning, had a rough night and my neck is sore but nothing much to worry about I am sure.
Energy: 7 - do feel energetic and seem to be having a good day so far
Endurance: cant really comment on this one today..
Strength:
Pump:
Vascularity: 5
Recovery: 6 - arms/calves are ready to go again! Legs not as sore as normal..
Joint Health: 5 - right knee is tender, neck is broken lol
Sleep Quality: 1 - horrible night last night, I'm thinking 2 hours tops. Couldn't get comfortable, mind racing, very restless. I do not think it has anything to do with taking Licogenix or Endosurge prebed though?
I've heard certain extracts of l dopa can cause anxiety/restlessness if taken at night.. Hopefully someone with more solid knowledge can chime in.. The directions say lAst dose Pre bed though, yea?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took all of my Endosurge pre bed. I split the dosage at first but I became so hooked on the vivid dreams I kept all of the capsules for a nightly dose.

My dreams were very wild but felt completely realistic. One of those where you wake up and still have the same frame of mind as you did in your dream for a good hour or so after waking up- very weird.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took all of my Endosurge pre bed. I split the dosage at first but I became so hooked on the vivid dreams I kept all of the capsules for a nightly dose.

So you took all 6 caps at bedtime? Right now I am dividing mine into 2/2/2 doses.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, in the end.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/181953-bdcc-reviews-bps.html

I highly recommend getting two bottles of this if you can afford it.

Most other test boosters raise my libido for the first couple of weeks and then die down. This is the opposite where I didn't notice as much but it increased to noticeable proportions by week two and carried on at that level. I feel I have interrupted it by finishing the bottle when it was having it's greatest effects.

On a side note, the dreams on this are like something out of the film Inception, they are very weird.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was in a Jennifer Lopez music video and me and one of the actresses from One Tree Hill had to swim the length of a swimming pool towards a group of fans. The twist in the story was that in the music video me and her had to swim in each other's swimming atire so changed at the side of the pool right before I swam in females two piece bikini towards a group of people waving and screaming at us.

Then the night before last I had a dream that I was with me and my girlfriend, but there were two of her lol.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks...man those are some crazy dreams!!!!

Perhaps I should try dosing it 3/3

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havn't tried 6 caps pre-bed, interesting, 3,4 divanil is better spaced out. I bet a couple Division 1 caps during the day with that dosing would work nicely.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havn't tried 6 caps pre-bed, interesting, 3,4 divanil is better spaced out. I bet a couple Division 1 caps during the day with that dosing would work nicely.
I might have a bottle of Division 1 - have to check when I get home.

What about doing the caps 2/2/2 and using HGH Pro before bed using 1-2 caps instead of 4, being as I would be taking 2 Endosurge at the same time.

I was going to say perhaps I should just see if last night was a one off and I get a decent sleep; but what's the fun in that! lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might have a bottle of Division 1 - have to check when I get home.

What about doing the caps 2/2/2 and using HGH Pro before bed using 1-2 caps instead of 4, being as I would be taking 2 Endosurge at the same time.

I was going to say perhaps I should just see if last night was a one off and I get a decent sleep; but what's the fun in that! lol

That would work too.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a little late, but I'll be following. I'd be surprised if the Endosurge was negatively affecting your sleep, though.
Slept like a baby last night. Thanks for following!

Update coming shortly

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4: Chest, Triceps

Bench Press: 5x5
205x5
235x5
245x5
255x5
255x5

Incline Dumbbell Flys: 3x10
45x10x3

Incline Bench Press: 4x8
185x8
205x8
205x5
185x8

** Cable Crossovers: 7x12
50x7x12

Close-Grip Bench 4x10 (superset w/Tricep Pushdown)
165x10
165x10
165x5
145x10

Triceps Pushdown: 4x12 (superset w/ Close-Grip Bench)
110x4x12

**Tricep Bar Overhead Extension: 7x10
50x7x10

Cardio: 1km jog, 3km HIIT (100m sprint \ 100m jog), 1km jog

Overall Feeling: 8 - Slept really good last night, woke feeling refreshed and ready to put in a good workout. Felt great throughout the workout.
Aggression: 4 - no change from normal, if anything feel happier.
Energy: 8 - felt a bit more energy and focus this morning.
Libido: 7 - 330am and 630am wood (perhaps it was the same wood!)
Endurance: 8 - good stamina and ability to push throughout workout
Strength: 6 - having to remove weight from the bar for Incline Bench and especailly Closegrip was a let down.
Pump: 6 - pump was normal for this workout.
Vascularity: 6 - was also normal for this workout.
Recovery: 7 - feel recovered from previous workouts
Joint Health: 6 - knee feeling somewhat better, neck way less stiff but still there.
Sleep Quality: 8 - slept well last night, besides being woken by raging wood and the alarm. I think the past two nights where I slept horrible can be chalked up to general life's stresses.

Looking forward to doing back tomorrow. And seeing how things progress on the stack.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5: Back, Calves

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: 4x10
180x10
200x10
200x10
200x10

Superset w/ Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 4x10
180x10
200x10
200x8
200x8

One Arm Dumbbell Rows: 4x10
70x10x4

Seated Cable Row: 3x8
140x8x3

Deadlifts: 5x5 (see notes below regarding this)
205x5
225x3
225x3
205x5
205x5

** Straight Arm Pulldowns: 7x12
90x12x7

**Standing Calf Raises (Dumbbells): 7x25
45x25x7

Cardio: 1km Jog to track / 3km HIIT (100m sprint/100m jog) / 1km Jog back home

Overall Feeling: 7 - Feeling a bit more hungry today. More thirst as well.
Aggression: 7 - seem to be much easier agitated today
Energy: 8 - this is up feel more energized throughout the day
Libido: 6
Endurance: 8 - Felt good through my weights (deadlifts was frustrating) and run/HIIT. Was burnt by the end but made it through!
Strength: 7
Pump: 6 - nothing much to report here
Vascularity: 6 - or here
Recovery: 8 - knee, neck and all previously worked body parts feel good.
Joint Health: 8 - knee is slightly tender but a big difference from Monday.
Sleep Quality: 7 - slept well.

Other: Having some huge issues with deadlifts. Started no problem at 205 for 5, but when I went up only 20 lbs I could feel my form wasn't the same. I think even at 205 my form is not as it should be. On the 3rd pull each time (@ 225) I could feel my lower back. I have had back surgery (L4/L5) so try to be very careful with these types of exercises. I have watched videos of the proper way to execute, etc but can't seem to actually put it to practise. Also I find when I get much higher than 225, I have a lot of issues with grip. Any advice or pointers?

Tomorrow: Shoulders and Bi's

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pull some serious weight on pull downs !
I also like the part about "I jogged home"

You are pushing yourself alright. Keep it up.

When I was on Licogenix, I had boundless energy also.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Gripwise heavy db rows and farmer walks.
Deadlift sounds like you need strengthen your lower back. Best thing is to get a video so you can see what's going on. I know when I feel it in my lower back I'm rounding. Remember keep your chest up

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rack pulls, good mornings and back extensions to help that lower back. As FTG said, farmers walk and high-rep rows help with grip, but what's made the biggest difference in strengthening my hands was switching to a hook-grip on most pulling movements. Little uncomfortable at first, but makes a world of difference and you get used to it pretty quick.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pull some serious weight on pull downs !
I also like the part about "I jogged home"

You are pushing yourself alright. Keep it up.

When I was on Licogenix, I had boundless energy also.

Thanks.

Funny this morning I felt something 'kick in'.. more energy and sweat like crazy. My shirt was absolutely wringing wet when I was finished..

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gripwise heavy db rows and farmer walks.
Deadlift sounds like you need strengthen your lower back. Best thing is to get a video so you can see what's going on. I know when I feel it in my lower back I'm rounding. Remember keep your chest up
rack pulls, good mornings and back extensions to help that lower back. As FTG said, farmers walk and high-rep rows help with grip, but what's made the biggest difference in strengthening my hands was switching to a hook-grip on most pulling movements. Little uncomfortable at first, but makes a world of difference and you get used to it pretty quick.
Thanks for the advice guys.. Tomorrow is my day off, but I think I might spend half an hour with a light bar working on deadlift form, so next weeks back workout goes a little smoother in that area. Also will try a couple of light sets of the other exercises to get a feel for them.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6: Shoulders, Biceps

Military Press: 4 x 8
110x12 Warmup
145x8
155x8
165x8
175x5

Seated Dumbbell Press: 3 x 10
45x10x3

** Side Lateral Raises: 7 x 10
25x10x7

Dumbbell Shrugs: 4 x 10
45x10x4

**Barbell Shrugs: 7 x 12
155x12x7

EZ Bar Curls: 4 x 10
90x10
95x10
105x8
105x7

Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curls: 3 x 10
35x10
35x10Left side, 9Right side
35x10L, 8R

**Preachur Curls: 7 x 12
70x12
70x12
70x10
65x12
65x9
60x12
60x12

Cardio: 5km Jog (some hills on this route)

Overall Feeling: 8 - Felt my best today, with an excellent workout.
Aggression: 6 - still early but feeling a little more level today
Energy: 9 - great energy, feel very alert
Endurance: 9 - also feels up, sweat like crazy during workout, gave it my all and then did a bunch of errands so I'd say its up.
Strength: 8 - felt slightly stronger today.
Pump: 6 (had a good pump but no different than what my preworkout usually gives me)
Vascularity: 8 arms were way more vascular during workout - bicep vein was protruding nice
Recovery: 8
Joint Health: 8 - knee is better, although running some hills has made it tender (no rest for the wicked!)
Sleep Quality: 9 - last night was my best sleep yet.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you're really enjoying the stack, even with it only being day 6. Your rankings are definitely higher than when we were stacking the AnaBeta/Prime. Keep it up.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8: Biceps / Triceps / Calves

Preacher Curls
90x10
95x10
95x10
95x8

Hammer Curls
70x10
75x10
75x10
75x10

**EZ Bar Curls
80x10x7

Close-grip Bench Press
135x10
155x10
155x10
155x8

Tricep Rope Pushdowns
90x15x4

**Overhead Tricep Dumbbell Extensions
45x15x7

**Standing Calf Raises (Dumbbells)
45x25x7

Cardio - 6.1km run (3km HIIT)

Overall Feeling: 8 - Feeling good today
Aggression: 5 - back to normal
Energy: 9 - alert and ready to go
Endurance: 9 - pushed through my workout well, and added 1km to my run.
Strength: 7 - my closegrip bench was not as good as last week...
Pump: 7 - better pump in my arms today..and lasted a couple of hours
Vascularity: 7 - decent but not as good as Saturday
Recovery: 9 - felt fully recovered this morning
Joint Health: 10 - knee feels great
Sleep Quality: 10 - no dreams that is recollect but a solid 7.5 hours (woke only once)

So after not trying any these products in the past (except for the original Anabeta) I am wondering which effects are being created by each product. For example, even though I am taking bulk supercissus, I have read that one of Licogenix's effects can be joints.

After my first week, I am starting to notice: more energy/endurance, recovery, and sleep. Also libido is starting to rise. On my Anabeta/Prime stack I had no change in libido. I have not really noticed much difference in the areas of pump, strength, or vascularity. Curious what is making me sweat. I have been soaked after my last two workouts.

Legs tomorrow..