Non-Sponsored AMS Pro Anabolic Kit + Joint Fixx (Sponsored)

mnowak1228

Awards
I will be logging Adavnced Muscle Science's Pro Anabolic Kit, and Joint Fixx which I have to thank EVERYONE over at AMS, and a special thanks to Royd The Noyd!!!

I dont have much experience in logging I have only done one other log with which will be complete on Wednesday, but Ill do my best. My expectations are not unreasonable, I do not expect to gain 20 lbs of LBM from the kit, but I do expect to gain something if I diet right and put the time in with my W/Os. I DO NOT expect Joint Fixx to totally take away all of the pain I experience, but Im hoping that Joint Fixx makes it a Hell of a lot more tolerable!!

I have had three knee surgeries on my right knee for torn meniscus and it continues to keep tearing, but I refuse anymore surgeries, and I still have a tear in my right shoulder (labrum) from lifting early last year that has gotten a lot better. The doc just released me about 1-2 months ago to start lifting again, but to make sure I use caution this time instead of just pushing through it and making it worse. Arthritis runs in my family and I continuously get pain in my elbows when lifting heavy, its not muscle pain, but it is joint pain and it def holds me back along with the problems I listed above. Using Joint Fixx stacked with the Pro Kit should do me wonders!! So here we go.......

Pro Anabolic Kit RDe™

What’s in the Pro Anabolic Kit
Decavol RDe™ is a hardening agent. The active compound (19Nor-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) is a powerful naturally occurring (dietary ingredient) metabolite of DHEA combined with a cyclodextrin delivery agent, patented F-Melt® disintegrant and a new effervescent (e) absorption matrix that all makes up the strongest, safest, non-liver toxic rapid dissolving lean Prohormone supplement on the market.

4-AD RDe™ is an androgenic, highly stackable bulking agent. The active compound (4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) is a powerful naturally occurring (dietary ingredient) metabolite of DHEA combined with a cyclodextrin delivery agent, patented F-Melt® disintegrant and a new effervescent (e) absorption matrix that all makes up the strongest, safest, non-liver toxic rapid dissolving lean Prohormone supplement on the market.

Arom-X RDe™ is a natural testosterone boosting and estrogen inhibiting PCT matrix that can be used as an off-cycle hormonal restoration therapy or can be taken alongside the hormonal stack or as a standalone everyday free testosterone booster. The three natural ingredients: Ellagic Acid (standardized 90%), Resveratrol (standardized 95%) and 7,8 Benzoflavone are the most efficient compounds available to both legitimately inhibit aromatase (conversion from testosterone to estrogen) and to block estrogen, which works at the receptor level to increase LH (Luteinizing Hormone) production. LH stimulates testosterone production.

What is RDe™
(R)apid (D)issolve (e)ffervescent or RDe™ is the new and improved delivery matrix that ensures the maximum quantity of active 19Nor-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one and 4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one compound reaches it’s essential anabolic location within the body (skeletal muscle tissue). This is so extremely important because the more active compound that reaches the target location in the body – the more converted compound is available to positively effect skeletal muscle tissue growth.

Before the new effervescent matrix was discovered – bioavailability of the active hormone was an industry leading 69%, with the former Rapid Dissolve (RD) delivery. With the addition of the new triple-ingredient effervescent matrix – bioavailability increases by an additional 30%.

Why is RDe™ Superior to Common Oral Capsules
RD delivered 69% bioavailability of the active hormone while oral capsule bioavailability is a mere 1.5%. This means that a 100 mg capsule of 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one would only deliver 1.5 biologically active milligrams. Conversely, a 20 mg RD tablet delivers 14 biologically active milligrams. The differential is colossal.

If that weren’t enough, the new effervescent (e) matrix that completes the RDe ™ delivery formula ensures an additional 30% bioavailability of the active hormone for a near perfect 99% use of the active compound – the most efficient oral prohormone ever introduced to the market.

Where did the effervescent delivery matrix idea come from anyway
Honestly – we stumbled upon our new bioavailability-enhancing absorption technology when we formulated Pump Fixx’s™ Energy Flare technology™ – an effervescent matrix used to help agitate and then self stir our preworkout powder launched two years ago. The exact ingredients we used in Pump Fixx™ showed up in a big pharma study early this year conclusively proving stimulant and steroidal structures have a 30% increase in bioavailability when combined with specific effervescent formulas.

READ THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE 30% INCREASE

Not only did we now know why our stimulant matrix was so effective in Pump Fixx™, we also had a new effervescent component to add to 1-Andro, 4-AD, Decavol and even our brand new intelligent Prohormone SARM – DecaSARM™ to strengthen their overall potency by 30%.

How Does it Work
With its superior bioavailability and absorption Matrix, RDe™ helps to deliver the active Decavol RDe™ hormone (19Nor-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) and 4-AD RDe™ hormone (4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) to the skeletal muscle tissue where enzymes convert them both via a 2-step conversion pathway to the target Testosterone hormones. The “Explosive Anabolic Effect” follows which may induce strength and lean mass gains plus libido enhancement and increased aggression in the gym.

What Makes the Pro Anabolic Kit RDe™ the Strongest on the Market
There is literally no other true PROHORMONE combo kit in the muscle building supplement category on the market that converts via the 2-step process to the powerful target hormones like Decavol RDe™ & 4-AD RDe™ does. The active 19Nor-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one & 4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one molecules are patented, making them the most unique and potent Prohormone supplements legally available.

Why Should I buy the Pro Anabolic Kit RDe™
Simply put – There is no other true muscle building supplement stack kit on the market that can deliver bodybuilders and athletes safe, effective, efficient and REAL results like Decavol RDe™ & 4-AD RDe ™ can.

What Results Can I Expect

Pack on Up to 15 Pounds of Lean, Dry and Hard Mass in one 30-day cycle
Shatter lifting Plateaus with Unthinkable Strength Gains in the Gym
Experience the Euphoria and Aggression while Weight Training
New RDe™ Delivery Deals 30% More Target Hormone
The Only True Prohormone Supplement Kit on the Market
100% Safe and Legal
Non-Liver Toxic

Joint Fixx™

Joint Fixx™ for Aggressive Weight Training!

Supports Heavy & Aggressive Training
Formulated for Easy Once-a-Day Dose
Twice as Fast Acting as Standard Joint Repair
Next Generation Joint Formula

What is Joint Fixx™
Joint Fixx(TM) is a potent cartilage repair supplement specifically formulated for aggressive weight training & competitive athletes.

Why is Joint Fixx™ Superior to Other Similar Products
Common relied upon joint repair formulas use the tired big 3; chondroitin, MSM & glucosamine and take between 4 & 6 weeks to start working. Further adding to the frustration – the big 3 need to be taken between 3 & 4 times daily. Joint Fixx works within 2 weeks of use and you don’t need to take a handful of capsules – just 2 caps, once per day. In addition, there are no other joint repair products in sports nutrition that use three (3) of the newest and most potent cartilage aids that are completely unknown to aggressive weight trainers & competitive athletes:

Turmeric Extract
Hyaluronic Acid
ASU (Avocado Soybean Unsaponifiable)

How Does Joint Fixx™ Work
ASU, Turmeric and Hyaluronic Acid have been linked to positively affect epidermis, mucosa and collagen of the skin and bone through minimizing inflammation and cartilage damage from the day-to-day trauma of heavy lifting and athletic endeavors.

More specifically:
Turmeric has been shown to promote Anti-catabolism, anti-inflammation, and joint protection.

ASU Enhances collagen and proteoglycan synthesis in one daily dose compared to multiple doses that you would need for chondroitin sulfate, msm, and glucosamine.

Hyaluronic Acid is a natural compound found in the fluid that surrounds and cushions your joints. Supplementing addiitional Hyaluronic Acid, improves skin and joint health and has been shown to efficiently reach both tissues.

What Makes Joint Fixx™ the Strongest on the Market
The synergistic effect of the three main (3) ingredients acts as an overall force field to protect your joints from heavy day to day trauma that can wear your body down over the course of aggressive, chronic weight training and athletic activities.

Why Should I buy Joint Fixx™
Simply put – There is no other joint support supplement on the market that can deliver bodybuilders and athletes safe, effective, efficient and REAL protection like Joint Fixx™ can.

What Results Can I Expect

Supports Heavy & Aggressive Training
Formulated for Daily Use
Next Generation Joint Formula

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed & 1st.

They make great products. Enjoy.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. I'm really interested in how the pro anabolic kit treats you.

mnowak1228

Awards
Note: I started Joint Fixx on day 5 (6/8/2012)

DAY 1 (6/4):

Gave you a brief rundown up top. My current supplements are 4AD, Decavol, Stoked, Agmatine, Maximize V2 or Intense, Glycobol, ALA, multi, Recover Pro, and ON Pro Complex. I dose 2x4AD+2xDeca+2xStoked on an empty stomach first think in the morning. 15 mins before I eat breakfast and Dinner I take 2xGlycobol+1xALA and 1 ALA right before I eat lunch. My diet now consists of around 300g Protein daily, and about 200g carbs on lifting days. Non lifting days I try and keep carbs below 100g, I will adjust diet as necessary. My meals consist of Greek Yogurt, a ton of eggs, berries, nuts, beef, chicken, seafood, whole grain rice, and 12-15 grain breads. I mix my pre bed protein shakes with 1 scoop ON Pro Complex, 4oz 2% Milk, and half cup of raw egg whites. Post W/O shake is mixed with half almond milk, half 2% milk. Here was my W/O on Day one.

Butterfly: 42X10, 42X10, 69X5, 60X8, 48X10

Military Press: 50X10, 50X10, 95X6, 72X10, 72X10

Leg Press: 166X15, 210X15, 325X15, 268X15, 240X15

Lat Pulldown: 52X15, 68X15, 135X10, 120X15, 100X20

D.B. Shoulder Shrugs: 20X15, 20X15, 35X15, 35X15, 20X30

150 crunches between sets.

DAY 2:

D.B. Bicep Curls: 20X10, 20X10, 35X10, 35X10, 35X10
Bench Press: 70X15, 70X15, 184X6, 184X5, 153X9

D.B. Tri Press: 20X10, 20X10, 35X15, 35X15, 35X12

B.B. Curls: 55X8, 55X8, 75X6, 75X5, 75X5

Incline Bench: 55X10, 55X10, 75X8, 75X5, 75X5

DAY 3:

OFF DAY

DAY 4:

LEG EXTENSIONS: 75X10, 96X10, 137X10, 146X10, 146X15

LEG PRESS: 210X10, 240X10, 360X8, 360X10, 360X10

DEAD LIFTS: 75X10, 75X10, 129X10, 129X8, 129X11

DAY 5:

Start of Joint Fix: Im dosing two caps empty stomach with my first doses of 4AD, Deca, and Stoked. I must say that even with everything else there is NO upset stomach or any other issues!! Very Nice!!!

OH Tri Press: 20X15, 20X20, 45X12, 45X12, 45X12

Iso Curls: 20X15, 20X20, 45X5, 45X5, 45X6

Bench: 99X15, 99X15, 184X6, 184X6, 184X5 (Tried another plate today @204 Lbs. but only managed half a rep.)

B.B. Curls: 55X10, 55X10, 75X5, 75X5, 75X7 (Last rep was hard pushed)

DAY 6:

Butterfly:
33X10, 42X10, 60X9, 60X6, 60X8

Military Press:
72X10, 72X10, 120X5, 120X5, 95X9

Shoulder Shrugs: 20X15, 20X10, 45X10, 45X10, 45X15

Lat Pulldown: 100X10, 100X10, 135X10, 135X10, 155X8

Forearm Curls: 35X10, 35X15, 55X8, 55X10, 55X10

This was Saturday. Was gone out with the family all day Sunday, and today Right after I slammed down my pre W/O I got called into work. Not a good day. I dont feel any difference in my joints yet, but its only been 4 days so I wouldn't expect to yet. Should start feeling some relief in about another 10 days....Im hoping!! Lol

I will be updating this log as much as possible!! Thank you again AMS for the chance to try something that may help me in a BIG WAY!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Thanks guys!!

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 9 of Pro Kit and DAY 5 of Joint Fixx:

Got to sleep around 1:30AM and had to get up at 5:30 bc my daughter had her tonsillectomy this morning at 7:00. Everything went VERY well with her. I had a protein shake with 1.5 scoops of ON Pro Complex with 3 egg whites and half cup of 2% milk for Breakfast with a piece of 15 grain toast. Half hour Before I ate I took one 4AD + one Decavol + 2 Joint Fixx + 2 Stoked on an empty stomach, washed down one Glycobol and one ALA with the shake. Returned home at about noon and passed out. Woke back up at 1:30PM, slammed down another protein shake mixed the same way with one chicken thigh and one ALA. Took my second dose of my Ph then slammed down 2 scoops of Maximise Intense, and 250mg of Agmatine. Intra W/O drink was a sample pack of Maniac mixed with two scoops of Recover Pro. Here was the W/O.

Tri Press: 20X10, 20X15, 45X10, 45X15, 35X15, 35X20, 20X25

Bench Press: 70X10, 99X10, 184X6, 184X5, 153X7, 128X12, 99X11

D.B. Bicep Curl: 20X10, 20X10, 45X6, 45X6, 35X10, 35X12, 20X15

Butterfly: 42X10, 42X10, 60X3, 60X4, 48X9, 48X6, 42X10

Finished off with 55X15 forearm curls for just something extra.

Post W/O meal was about 7oz fresh lean kielbasa with peppers and onions in a multigrain wrap with italian cheese and mustard. Took two Glycobol and another ALA 15 mins before this meal. My arms feel SWOLE from the Maniac, Maximize Int. and Agmatine almost to the point I couldnt do my last set bc everything was so tight. I have one more day of Stoked left and tomorrow is leg day.

Pushed pretty hard today bc I missed yesterday. My elbows were still cracking when doing tri presses, but I do have to say my right shoulder usually ends up feeling very uncomfortable when doing heavy sets on tri presses and standing D.B. curls mixed with bench. Today my shoulder didnt bother me AT ALL!! To early to say if its the Joint Fixx working or if the extra day of rest did it. Tomorrow is leg day and Im going to do some dead lifts and see how the knees feel. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
Pre bed meal will be 4 eggs and about 3oz of fresh kielbasa. I also have to say I think the Phs are working. Lifts feel more solid, good agression, and VERY oily skin and some acne which isnt normal for me. I had a ton of agression from the Stoked also so after tomorrow Ill be done with Stoked and we will see what the 4AD + Deca is doing for me by themselves. O'yeah, second dose of 4AD and Deca was right before my W/O.

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 10 for Pro Kit AND DAY 6 for Joint Fixx

Woke up around 8:30 and took my first doses of 4AD, Deca, Joint Fixx, and Stoked. Ate a piece of whole grain toast with butter and Greek Yogurt mixed with 3 egg whites and 1 scoop of ON Pro Complex. Waited about a half hour and slammed down my pre W/O drink with 250mg Agmatine. Gave it a little to kick in and went to do some Dead Lifts. Note:I must have done something right yesterday bc I am dealing with some serious upper body soreness today!!

D.L.: 75X10, 75x10, 129X6, 129X10, 129X13, 75X8, 55X10

So, still had some pain in my knees and some clicking, but it does seem a little better. Another thing I noticed is that almost every muscle in my arms were sore from yesterday, but there is ZERO shoulder joint pain. This has to either be the Joint Fixx starting to kick in or just a miracle bc normally when I work like I did yesterday my right shoulder joint is on fire the next day and I swear, not even a tingle today!! The 4AD and Deca are def starting to work. My skin is oily as all Hell and im starting to get a good dose of bachne. Agression is still up and Im still moody, and Im starving every 3-4 hours. My wife mentioned this morning that my arms look a little fuller and more firm so I hope that was her really noticing something and not just trying to make me feel good. Lol...Tomorrow Im going to hit shoulders, and some more legs. Im really hoping that the Joint relief is from the Joint Fixx bc if in fact it is Im already sold. Just this supplement itself will take me pretty far on its own!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely off to a hell of a start brother.

mnowak1228

Awards

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 11 for Pro Kit and 7 for Joint Fixx

Woke up around 9AM and took 1 X 4AD RDe + 1 Deca + 2 Joint Fixx on an empty stomach. These RDe tabs do take a while to dissolve and thats my ONLY complaint. I usually smash them down then put them under my tongue and that takes about 5 mins instead of 15-20 mins, I just hope Im not doing anything that is reducing the amount that is getting into the blood stream. OK, no pre W/O meal today just my Maximise Intense + V2, scoop of each, and 250mg (1 cap) of Synthetic Supplements Agmatine a half hour before W/O. Today I did legs and shoulders bc I really didnt feel as though I did much with the D.L.s yesterday as a direct result of my knees hurting. Here was todays W/O.

Front Facing Military Press: 50X10, 72X10, 95X8, 95X10, 95X10, 120X5.5

Leg Extensions: 75X10, 96X10, 146X10, 146X12, 137X15, 115X20

B.B. Front Shrugs Close Grip:
55X10, 55X10, 75X10, 75X15, 105X15, 105X20

Leg Press: 166X10, 210X10, 360X10, 360X12, 325X15, 268X15

Now, I do have to say I think the Joint Fixx IS starting to work on my shoulders and elbows bc putting up the 120 on Military press would normally hurt like Hell and today I felt nothing!!! My knees on the other hand are still pretty achy while doing DLs, but that may take more time. Im actually pleasantly surprised that my elbows and shoulders were PAIN FREE today, that alone is a miracle!!!

My appetite is still pretty high. My post W/O shake was 4 egg whites, 1 banana, almond milk, and some natural peanut butter, with 1.5 scoops of ON Pro Complex. Ate some cherries for a snack, and first dinner was 2 home made chicken fajitas wrapped in a whole grain wrap, and thats also what Ill have for my second dinner. I will have a shake before bed mixed with egg whites, 2% Milk, and Pro Complex. Tomorrow is a rest day. Sometimes I will jump on the elliptical for a little bit, but we will see!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Pro Kit Day 13 AND Joint Fixx Day 9:

Still dosing two Joint Fixx + one Deca + one 4AD empty stomach in the AM, and 6-10hrs later one Deca + one 4AD. Pre W/O I take between 250mg and 500mg of Agmatine from Synthetic Suppliments. This day my shoulders still felt VERY stable along with my elbows. My knees feel ok, but today wasnt leg day. Here was todays W/O.

Cable Tri Pushdowns: 52X15, 52X15, 68X12, 68X12, 87X10, 87X8, 87X8

Cross Body Hammer Curls: 20X10, 20X15, 45X10, 45X10, 35X10, 35X10, 20X18

Bench Press: 99X10, 99X12, 153X10, 184X7, 184X5, 153X9, 128X11

Butterfly: 33X10, 33X10, 42X10, 48X7, 48X8, 42X8, 33X10

Bicep Curl:
(started these on 4th set bc I didnt feel like I was working my Bi's as hard as I should be) 20X10, 20X10, 35X8, 35X9

Next day was Fathers Day so I was running around all day visiting families so no W/O.

Pro Kit day 15 and Joint Fixx day 11:

Decided to do DLs and some lat pulldowns and I am begining to think the Joint Fixx is starting to effect my knees in a VERY positive way! I heard very little cracking/grinding when doing DLs and my knees felt pretty damn stable, a lot more then usual!! Here was the W/O.

DLs: 55X15, 55X10, 55X10, 75X10, 75X10, 105X10, 105X14

Lat Pulldowns: 87X10, 87X10, 120X10, 120X10, 135X10, 135X12, 155X10

Next time I do DLs Im thinking I will put a little more weight (20-25lbs) and see how I do. I have to say I am very impressed with all of the AMS products Im using and I think the stack very well together. I am noticing a heightened libido, more aggression, higher reps/more weight, firmer muscle, and less joint pain!! Im looking forward to seeing what the next month and a half bring on the Pro Kit, and the Joint Fixx!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Pro Kit Day 16 AND Joint Fixx Day 12:

Yesterday I reported my knees were feeling better during DLs and they did, however this morning upon rising from the bed my knees were achy. It was nothing abnormal, but Im wondering if by taking the two Joint Fixx in the AM some how its wearing off or something 24 hrs later. Idk, it doesnt really make sense, but I dosed the two Joint Fixx same as usual with one 4AD + one Deca first thing in the AM on an empty stomach and by the time I got to work, 1.5hrs later, my knees were fine again. I did read a comment earlier that someone who is over 200lbs is taking three Joint Fixx per day. Maybe Ill either start taking three, or Ill try dosing them one in the AM one in the PM. Ok, moving on......breakfast this morning was half cup on Greek Yogurt, three egg whites, half of bannana, half cup of 2% Milk, and a scoop of Pro Complex blended up in my new Magic Bullet. Lunch was five scrambled eggs, three pieces of turkey bacon, and a jar of Gerber peaches. Had another mid day shake around 3PM with some nuts, did my W/O at about 5PM then ate dinner around 7:30PM which consisted of 4 whole eggs over easy, three pieces of grilled kielbasa with sauteed onion and peppers, was delicious!! Ill have another Pro Complex shake before bed mixed with 3 egg whites and a half cup of 2% Milk. Todays W/O I focused on a little lighter weight and more reps. I have my gym in the attic and it was 116 up there today so I was sweating like a damn moron!! Lol....heres how it went.

Bench Press: 99X10, 99X20, 128X10, 128X12, 153X10, 153X8

Triceps Cable Push Downs:
68X10, 68X15, 87X6, 87X7, 68X10, 68X12

D.B. Curls: 20X10, 20X15, 25X10, 25X15, 35X8, 35X12

I really should have done more, but the friggin heat was getting to me bad. The last two sets I was getting a little light headed. I did these two sets at a time with a five min break between the next two. Drank plenty of water, along with my RecoverPro. ALL of my joints feel very good for now Ill see how they are in the AM. Maybe a rep can give some more advice with the dosing. There is a signifigant difference that I am happy with and if have to deal with a couple hours of sore joints in the AM then thats fine bc its better then dealing with them all day long!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel free to experiment with doses and timing man. We are always open for good feed back. If you find that split doses am/pm or a third capsule works best for you it is def something we would like to hear.

mnowak1228

Awards
(6/21/2012)

Day 18 for Pro Kit and Day 14 for Joint Fixx:

Sticking to the same diet and dosing for the 4AD and Deca. I also am taking 2 Glycobol and one ALA before higher carb meals (above 50g). I want to note that I did change the Joint Fixx dosing to one in the AM and one in the PM, THIS DOEST NOT WORK FOR ME!! I thought that splitting the two cap dosage up would help the joint stiffness first thing in the AM, but it didnt. It made me achy throughout the day, not as bad as it did before I started Joint Fixx, but it wasnt as good as dosing two caps first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I am back to the normal dosing of Joint Fixx, I have to order some more SOON!
With the temps being a little high in the N.E. and me having my equipment in the attic its been VERY HOT so this day I broke the W/O up a little to get cooled down some.

Iso Curls: 20X10, 20X10, 25X15, 35X10, 35X10, 25X15

O.H. Press: 20X10, 20X15, 25X15, 35X15, 35X20, 25X23

Went downstairs and too a half hour break in the A.C. (Im a baby, I know! Lol)

Military Press: 50X10, 50X10, 72X10, 95X6, 72X10, 50X15

B.B. Press: 75X10, 75X8, 55X10, 55X10, 55X8

Today is Saturday and Im oncall for work, so Im logging this now while Im drinking my 1.5 scoop of OG Maximize V2 getting ready to go do Delts, Legs, and some high rep biceps and Bench. Took my Joint Fixx about an hour ago along with one 4AD and one Deca RDe. Also took 250mg of S.S. Agmatine. I will log todays journey later or tomorrow.

mnowak1228

Awards
(06/24/2012)

Day 21 for the Pro Kit and Day 17 for Joint Fixx

Started dosing the Joint Fixx together on an empty stomach again first thing in the AM with the 4AD and Deca. Joint Fixx def works better for me this way. If I had the cash right now Id pick up two more bottles and run three caps per day, two in the AM and one in the PM. I feel that this would def benefit me more. I had a birthday party to go to today for a friend of mine and received a lot of compliments on my arms and chest. Im not big by any means, but people are noticing Im working out again. Sleeves are getting tighter, shirts fit more tight in the chest and shoulder area, and my jeans/shorts are more lose fitting. So far Im happy with the little progress Im making, and I know Im not always giving it 110% bc of other obligations I have in life. I couldnt imagine wtf Id be looking like if I trained like I should be!! Joints feel better, libido is up, muscles are tighter, and my mood seems more possitive. Only downfall is the money Im spending to eat a proper diet!! Lol
Did some leg work along with a little upper body today. Here is the breakdown!!

Leg Press: 210X10, 210X15, 268X10, 268X15, 325X10, 325X15, 240X15

Leg Extensions: 75X10, 75X15, 96X10, 96X15, 146X10, 146X12, 115X15

Bi Curls: 20X10, 20X15, 25X10, 25X15, 35X10, 35X12, 25X18

Flat Bench:
99X10, 99X15, 128X10, 128X15, 153X10, 153X11, 99X20

FINISHED OFF WITH Tri Press: 20X20, 25X15, 35X12 (Just for some Extra)

Tried watching my diet today, but it was tough. The weekends suck this time of the year bc of all the events we have to go to. Thank AI Sports for my Glycobol, and ALA. Lol

So far I am very happy with this stack. You are only going to get out of it what you put in and Im a realist and understand that. If I trained harder and more often I would see a lot more from the 4AD and Deca. Next time I would want to run this during the winter months and go for a two month cycle and add in some 1AD as well when I dont have as much going on and I can dedicate more time to my fitness. Sundays are usually family days so I was out all day with my wife and kids, no lifting, just a lot of aggravation!! Jk....I love my family!! Will prolly get some DLs, shoulders, and Lats today after work. Ill log it up ASAP!! Thank you....

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Looks like everything is going good for you man. Keep killin it.

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 23 for Pro Kit and DAY 19 for Joint Fix (Note: I only have 3 days left of the Deca and 4AD which only gave me a 26 day supply. I thought it was a 30 day cycle?!? I also counted my AromX that I did not open yet and there are only 52 tabs in that also. )

Keeping to all normal dosing with Joint Fixx and one 4Ad + one Deca first thing in the AM empty stomach. Diet is the same and all my joints are wonderful still except for my knees. Im not sure there is ANY supplement out there that can help with them. Torn meniscus is a b*tch to deal with when it is getting caught in the joint which is what happened today during Dead Lifts. Here was todays W/O.

Military Press: 72X10, 72X15, 95X10, 95X8, 72X12, 72X15

Dead Lifts: 55X10, 55X15, 75X10, 75X10, 105X10, 105X12 (First set of 105 right knee locked up and hurt like HELL! Still finished up.)

The shortage of the tabs is really getting to me. I know its only 4 days but I cant help it. I ordered it from Tiger Fitness I wonder who I should contact. Man....Im totally bummed out by this. Anyway, I will continue my log tomorrow with some upper body. Thank you again AMS for the Joint Fixx!!

mnowak1228

Awards
06/27/2012

Day 24 on Pro Kit and Day 20 on Joint Fixx:

Ok first off Id like to give Royd and AMS a HUGE Thank YOU for straightening out the shortage of doses included in the Pro Kit. They are getting me more sent out so I can finish the cycle out. From what I understand sometimes the machine that weighs the bottles as the tabs are being dispensed lose calibration. It is VERY RARE, but I seem to have been the lucky winner. Thank you guys again for taking care of it!!

Now on to the log. My knee feels better after icing it and using some Tylenol Precise the other night. Like I said, after three knee surgeries and still having a tear in my right knee I dont think there are ANY joint medicines out there that will help with it. My left knee has been feeling pretty good, and my shoulders and elbows have ZERO joint pain!! I give FULL CREDIT to Joint Fixx for this. Im still eating the same, like a fkn animal, aggression is still up, and I def feel stronger while lifting. The muscle hardness I am experiencing is very good. The sleeves on my shirts are beginning to get tighter and people are starting to notice. For PCT I will be running AromX + FormulaX + Titanium + Lecheek AD-3. I am hoping with this stack I will not only keep whatever gains I have gotten from Deca and 4AD, but also gain some more!! Here is the W/O for yesterday.

Bench: 99x10, 128x15, 153x10, 184x8, 128x12

Tri Cable Pushdowns: 52x10, 68x12, 68x12, 87x10, 68x12

D.B. Curls:
20x10, 25x12, 35x12, 25x12, 20x18

Lat Pulldown: 87x10, 100x10, 120x15, 135x15, 120x20

All of my joints are feeling good, except right knee, and I def am noticing lifts are easier and I feel a lot more confident. I gotta order some more Joint Fixx soon!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
06/27/2012

Day 24 on Pro Kit and Day 20 on Joint Fixx:

Ok first off Id like to give Royd and AMS a HUGE Thank YOU for straightening out the shortage of doses included in the Pro Kit. They are getting me more sent out so I can finish the cycle out. From what I understand sometimes the machine that weighs the bottles as the tabs are being dispensed lose calibration. It is VERY RARE, but I seem to have been the lucky winner. Thank you guys again for taking care of it!!

Now on to the log. My knee feels better after icing it and using some Tylenol Precise the other night. Like I said, after three knee surgeries and still having a tear in my right knee I dont think there are ANY joint medicines out there that will help with it. My left knee has been feeling pretty good, and my shoulders and elbows have ZERO joint pain!! I give FULL CREDIT to Joint Fixx for this. Im still eating the same, like a fkn animal, aggression is still up, and I def feel stronger while lifting. The muscle hardness I am experiencing is very good. The sleeves on my shirts are beginning to get tighter and people are starting to notice. For PCT I will be running AromX + FormulaX + Titanium + Lecheek AD-3. I am hoping with this stack I will not only keep whatever gains I have gotten from Deca and 4AD, but also gain some more!! Here is the W/O for yesterday.

Bench: 99x10, 128x15, 153x10, 184x8, 128x12

Tri Cable Pushdowns: 52x10, 68x12, 68x12, 87x10, 68x12

D.B. Curls:
20x10, 25x12, 35x12, 25x12, 20x18

Lat Pulldown: 87x10, 100x10, 120x15, 135x15, 120x20

All of my joints are feeling good, except right knee, and I def am noticing lifts are easier and I feel a lot more confident. I gotta order some more Joint Fixx soon!!
Man, you would be the one in a million to get the shorted kit..LOL. The AMS guys are pretty good at taking care of people though, glad they got it worked out for you.

mnowak1228

Awards
Man, you would be the one in a million to get the shorted kit..LOL. The AMS guys are pretty good at taking care of people though, glad they got it worked out for you.
I felt like a D*ck even saying anything bc I know what kind of a company they run. I thought I was seriously loosing my mind until I opened the AromX and there were only 52 tabs in that bottle also, then I knew something was off and I still hesitated about saying anything. Lol

mnowak1228

Awards
Day 26 for the Pro Kit and Day 22 for Joint Fixx

I took the last doses of the Pro Anabolic Kit today. I have more being sent and I should get them on Tuesday. I have decided to dose another bottle, courtesy of Royd, David, and the AMS crew for having a short counted kit, at 3X Deca + 3X 4AD for ten days. I hope taking a three day break doesnt screw the cycle up that bad. After running ten days I will then start PCT which will include AromX + Titanium OG + FormulaX + Lecheek AD-3 (Sponsored with a separate log thanks to Marms). I hope they will let me still run this one at the same time bc Id like to finish this Unsponsored Log also. The Joint Fixx is a must have for anybody who has joint issues. Joint Fixx for me works where cortisone shots have failed. I do have a pretty consistent pain in my right knee, but thats from torn menisci flopping around in the joint and the only thing to help that is surgery and Ive had three and I am NOT going for another until I cannot walk anymore!! As soon as I get through the next month I will be ordering a couple bottles of Joint Fixx. My diet has stayed the same moderate carbs, and high Protein, I dont worry to much about the fats right now. Ive only gained two lbs in 26 days, but I know I have gained muscle. I can see it in the mirror, and Ive gotten a lot of people asking about what Im doing bc they can see a difference so I know there is some recomp going on. Ok, here are todays lifts. My attic where I have all my equipment was 112 degrees today so I had some major sweat going on!

Lat Pulldowns: 87x15, 87x20, 100x15, 120x15, 135x15, 100x20

Iso Curls: 20x10, 20x15, 25x12, 35x10, 45x6, 20x15

Leg Press: 210x10, 210x15, 240x15, 268x15, 325x15, 210x20

O.H. Tri Press:
20x10, 20x10, 25x15, 35x12, 45x13, 35x15

So, overall Im very happy with this stack and I hope to see some GREAT gains when I start dosing three a day. Im gonna have to hit the weights hard, its like Ive said before, the supplement is only a small part of whatever you are trying to do. If my diet isnt in check and if I dont put the time and hard work into my W/O's Im not going to see great results, and that goes for EVERYBODY!! I recommend everything Im taking right now, but if your not serious then save your money for now and get your diet and W/O's in check first. Im not perfect, but the more I research and learn about my own body, the more I see what Im doing wrong. Running a log helps seeing the flaws a sh*t load easier!! Thank you again Royd, David, and the whole crew at AMS!! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 24 for Joint Fixx

Well Friday was my last doses of Deca and 4AD until I receive the other kit from AMS. I didnt start the AromX yesterday for PCT, but today I felt a little crappy and run down, felt flat kinda. Dont know if thats a side of not taking the Deca or 4AD or just a mood I am in. Joint Fixx is still working its "MAGIC" on my joints. I lifted today six sets of Butterfly, Leg Extensions, Military Press, and Bench Press. Lifts are still excelent, PLUS Im one of the lucky ones that are reviewing iForce's "Compete", this is some good sh*t btw, check my reviews!! I cant wait to do a 10 day run of dosing 3 Deca and 4AD per day, I think thst will give me a bit af a boost before PCT.

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 1 for my 10 Day Run on the Pro Kit @ 3 per day and DAY 26 on Joint Fixx

All I can say about Joint Fixx is WOW!! It REALLY works wonders for my joints. This is going to be one of my EVERYDAY staples that is just as important as my Multi!!

I received my package from AMS today and there was TWO PRO KITS inside, NOT just one!!! Thank you very much Roid and AMS!! My plan is to still run one of the bottles at 3 Deca and 3 4AD per day for ten days then go into PCT. Im going to save the other kit for a winter bulk and add some more to it. Today I will only be taking 2 X Deca and 2 X 4AD bc I didnt get the package till 3PM. I will keep updating this log as much as possible. Please remember, AMS only sponsored the Joint Fixx, NOT the Pro Kit. Anything you read or see in this log is totally true, and the Pro Kit is being logged bc I want people to know that AMS products do work. And I know Ive said it before, but you will only get out what you put in. This is NOT a miracle Kit, I have seen gains and so have other people. They have not been HUGE GAINS, but I havent been putting in 110% either. My diet is in check, but my W/O's havent been the best bc of work and just a having a busy schedule during the summer months. I should have taken this into consideration before starting the Pro Anabolic Kit, but the past is the past and I am still seeing a difference in my body. And as for Joint Fixx.....WELL.......It just kicks A**!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
​FINAL REVIEW OF AMS JOINT FIXX!!!!

So Ive been done with AMS Joint Fixx for about a week now and I just started to feel some stiffness back in my joints yesterday. AMS Joint Fixx worked for me in ways that cortisone shots and other OTC medications have failed. Joint Fixx is the "Real Deal"!! As soon as I get some cash together and I find a good sale I will be reordering (Im a cheap bastard)!! If anyone is reading this and is contimplating on picking up a bottle of Joint Fixx go for it, in fact pick up two or three if you can. It takes from 1-2 weeks to fully kick in, but when it does you WILL DEF know it!! I want to thank AMS once again for giving me this op, Ive been a fan of AMS since my first run of 1Andro and forever will be!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We appreciate the log and the patronage brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

mnowak1228

Awards
Just a quick update on the Pro Kit. I started PCT, AromX, and AD-3 Friday night and plan to add in Titanium OG and FormulaX this week. Any way, last week I hit a PR on bench 204lbs X 3, and today I was able to push it up 6 times. My old max before starting the Pro Kit was around 190 @ 3-4 times. AMS just keeps amazing me with these products. When I started taking the 4AD and Deca three times a day I really started noticing a HUGE difference in power and agression. The only downside to dosing three per day was the God awefull Backne I got. I will update this log periodically through PCT. I am logging AD3 for Lecheek right now also (sponsored).

mnowak1228

Awards
8/4

Quick update. Im about three weeks into PCT with AD3+AromX+OG Titanium+FormulaX and I hit yet another PR on bench press. Todays NEW 3 rep max is 247. That is a 40lb increase on bench press! Good stuff man!!!!