Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    That's good stuff brother. We much appreciate all of your feedback and your detailed log.
    Thanks. It was a great opportunity for me to try out a great product on these beat-up, old joints.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

Today was the last day of my bottle of AMS Joint Fixx.
    I'll do a write-up on my experience with it as soon as I have time tomorrow...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

Finally - a moment to do my final review.

First, I want to thank the AMS crew for supporting me through this logging opportunity. Honestly, I had my doubts at first, but Joint Fixx ended up being a worthy supplement (more about that in a minute).

Second, a quick update on my SD cycle. I had minimal sides at 20/30/30/30 (some lethargy, some libido issues, back pumps) and my gains were worth it. I certainly did not experience some of the nightmare-ish problems that I've read about with some guys. I made some obvious strength and weight gains; I started my cycle at 244lbs and ended up at 258lbs - not bad. My bench 1RM (touch and go) is now 450 which is a noticeable improvement. My vascularity has improved and a few pairs of cargo shorts are looser around my waist. Good results for 4 weeks.

Finally -- Joint Fixx. I did not have any joint issues until the very end of my SD cycle when I noticed that my knees were a bit sore when doing GHRs. Most of the time I notice my joints drying out as one of the first sides. Joint Fixx really helped alleviate joint dryness for sure. If it worked this well on-cycle then it should do even better when I'm not running a PH. One of the things I had noted in my log was the fact that I no longer needed elbow sleeves. My joints felt well enough to throw whatever weight I decided to at 'em. All in all, Joint Fixx is the real deal; I rate it a 9.5/10. Fixx is not a cure-all by any means but will definitely benefit anyone with current joint soreness or those who have the potential for joint issues in the future.
    -- JB \m/
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Taman Lookin' for a Fixx (Joint Fixx that is) Sponsored Log
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 10:47 PM
  2. Admitted NOOB with a twist - IDS Ripped Tabs
    By Liquidglow in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:18 PM
  3. 5x5 with a twist...
    By lazerss9 in forum Exercise Science