Gotta get my FIXX -- with a twist... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Gotta get my FIXX -- with a twist...

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    That's good stuff brother. We much appreciate all of your feedback and your detailed log.
    Thanks. It was a great opportunity for me to try out a great product on these beat-up, old joints.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Today was the last day of my bottle of AMS Joint Fixx.
    I'll do a write-up on my experience with it as soon as I have time tomorrow...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Finally - a moment to do my final review.

First, I want to thank the AMS crew for supporting me through this logging opportunity. Honestly, I had my doubts at first, but Joint Fixx ended up being a worthy supplement (more about that in a minute).

Second, a quick update on my SD cycle. I had minimal sides at 20/30/30/30 (some lethargy, some libido issues, back pumps) and my gains were worth it. I certainly did not experience some of the nightmare-ish problems that I've read about with some guys. I made some obvious strength and weight gains; I started my cycle at 244lbs and ended up at 258lbs - not bad. My bench 1RM (touch and go) is now 450 which is a noticeable improvement. My vascularity has improved and a few pairs of cargo shorts are looser around my waist. Good results for 4 weeks.

Finally -- Joint Fixx. I did not have any joint issues until the very end of my SD cycle when I noticed that my knees were a bit sore when doing GHRs. Most of the time I notice my joints drying out as one of the first sides. Joint Fixx really helped alleviate joint dryness for sure. If it worked this well on-cycle then it should do even better when I'm not running a PH. One of the things I had noted in my log was the fact that I no longer needed elbow sleeves. My joints felt well enough to throw whatever weight I decided to at 'em. All in all, Joint Fixx is the real deal; I rate it a 9.5/10. Fixx is not a cure-all by any means but will definitely benefit anyone with current joint soreness or those who have the potential for joint issues in the future.
    -- JB \m/
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Taman Lookin' for a Fixx (Joint Fixx that is) Sponsored Log
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 08:47 PM
  2. Admitted NOOB with a twist - IDS Ripped Tabs
    By Liquidglow in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 07:18 PM
  3. 5x5 with a twist...
    By lazerss9 in forum Exercise Science