Fully Detailed Halo-Plex Log June 25, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGiang

Awards
Whats up everyone my first actual post/log after being a long time lurker of the site.
Stats: Age 29
Weight:185 lbs
Height:5' 11''
BF% 12% Ball park figure
Goals- 5-6 lbs of lean mass
Ive been training since im 18 years old and have kept myself lean for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I went from 168lbs to 185 lbs over the last year trying to put size on. Im looking to get shredded up now that I put a lil bit of size on. My motivation is through the roof.

So ive decided to take the plunge and run Halo-Plex for 5 week cycle. With lots of research ive put together my cycle and im going to log it as detailed as possible including sides, weight, libido, pump, workouts, macros and anyhting else you guys want to know. So heres the layout im going with.

Halo-Test- 50/75/75/75/75 doses spaced out througout the day.

Im preloading AI Life Support, Fish Oil, MSM, Flax seed oil for the next two week before I begin

Im going to eat between-2200-2500 cals a day ill break down the Macros in my log.

Workout- 4-5x perweek -Individual Muscle groups concentrating on compound movements and I also train BJJ 3x a week.

Post cycle: Liquid Tamox 20/20/20/20
AI Life Support
Fish Oil
Flax Seed Oil
Gaspari Size on
Bio Forge
Activate Extreme

So im sure im leaving out some info somewhere but let me know what you guys think. Im open for suggestions and constructive crticism, im looking to get the most out of my first cycle. I wish I could be running test+ anavar cycle but I could kiss my job goodbye lol. Thanks guys

CGiang

Awards
I'm also gonna add some toco-8 as a staple supplement for my overall well being and hair. I'm hoping someone could comment ony upcomming hdrol cycle.

joejoe55

Awards
Everything looks pretty good as far as dose. Halo is one of the milder methylated compounds, but is a great first time PH. The one thing I would suggest is you do a taper with the Tamox. Stay consistent, and gains will come slowly but surely, it takes a few weeks for Halo to really kick in. Good luck.

CGiang

Awards
Everything looks pretty good as far as dose. Halo is one of the milder methylated compounds, but is a great first time PH. The one thing I would suggest is you do a taper with the Tamox. Stay consistent, and gains will come slowly but surely, it takes a few weeks for Halo to really kick in. Good luck.
Thanks Joe Just needed some reassurance on the cycle and ill def change up the tamox dosing. You think im good running the cycle for 5 weeks or should i push itnto a 6 week cycle.

joejoe55

Awards
I think with Halo you would be good doing a 6 week cycle, depending on sides. I've seen people run it 3 weeks in a row at 100mg.. but you could def. run it for another week at 75, if not 100. Halo takes a few weeks to really kick in, so you don't want to limit your gains by shortchanging your cycle.

CGiang

Awards
Yea I'm pretty excited about it wish I could start today but I have to preload my support supps. I'm def goons post up some pics once thinks get underway. I'm training my ass off, and have been for the last year looking forward to te boost. Thanks for the info Joe it's much appreciated.

joejoe55

Awards
Np man. We are started somewhere it's all about sharing the knowledge! Eat your ass off and train like a beast, you won't be dissapointed.
There is nothing like being "ON".. in a couple weeks you'll know what I mean.

CGiang

Awards
Two more days and counting can't wait. I'm just getting over a nasty cold too. Good thing this cold happend now.

CGiang

Awards
What's up Hulk, I'm actually gonna be under way tomorrow . I'm just getting over this nasty cold and I slightly strained a muscle in my back while at SWAT training. My diet is locked down, I want to get off on the right foot. It's killing me not to start and be in the gym today, but I rather be 100% or close to it before I start. I think 1 more day and I'll be good to go.

Hulk mode

Awards
good make sure you have everything 100% and you should see some real results

CGiang

Awards
Well today is the day. I feel good, my back is holding up fine. Im gonna hit chest alone today and just destroy it. Ill post everythimg when i get back. Workout, supps, etc. At the end of each night ill post up my macros for the day also. Time to shred boys.

CGiang

Awards
Day 1
Am
Supplement list-
3-anavite multi vit
3000 mg fish oil
2000 mg flax seed oil
Ai life support 2 pills
1000 mcg Biotin
1000 mg MSM
1- 25 mg HALO-PLEX
Muscle pharm assault protein

Chest Workout

Incline dumbell press

Warm up set 50x15
60x12
65x12
70x10
75x8

Flat dumbell press

60x12
65x10
70x8
75x8

Flat flys

25x15
25x12
25x12
25x12

Dips
Bw x failure
Bw x failure
Bw x failure
Bw x failure

Workout- felt really weak from getting over this cold and this stupid strain in my back. Still pushed through an had a decent workoout.
Sides- none to report
Libido- strong as usual
Motivation- strong

My numbers will get higher as i feel better for sure. My diet is dialed down, eating clean shooting for 2200 calories today. Let me know if you guys want me to post more info or have questions regarding the log. Im open to constructive critcism as well. Im still waiting for the toco-8 to get here from primodial performance. Thanks for your input guys.

CGiang

Awards
Ok so day 1 is coming to an end.

My final Macros for the day
Protein- 267 G, Carbs- 146, fat 93 g,

Im already sore from my workout this morning and hungry for more. Tomorrow im going to be hitting back hard followed by 40 minutes of cardio Interval style. Im really hoping this annoying strain goes away soon I need to get on the mats im competeing in 1 month at Grapplers Quest Worlds.

Pm Supplements

2000 mg Fish Oil
2000 mg Flax Seed oil
AI Life Support 2 caps
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin
1000 mg MSM
1500mg Celery root
500mg Stinging Nettle
25 mg HALO-PLEX

5am Workout tomorrow

BACK WORKOUT

Dead lifts

Pull ups

Seated Rows

Pull downs

Im going also be pounding out my abs tomorrow. Im going to post the full workout tomorrow.

Thanks guys

CGiang

Awards
Day 2

Supplements all the same as day 1 including the dosage.

Workout this morning was good not great didn't go to myax effort because of my back. I gotta say it's feeling a lot better, anyway the workout was still intense.

Deadlifts
135x15 warm up
185x12
205x 10
225x10 all sets 60 second rest

Pull ups

Bw x 10
Bw x 10
Bw x 8
Bw x 6

Seated rows

70 x 15
80 x 15
85 x 12
100 x 10

Hammer Strength pull downs

45lb plate on each side x 15
45lb & 25lb plate x 12
45lb & 25 lb plate x 12
45lb & 25 lb plate x 12

30 mins of interval cardio

I'm gonna hit my abs hard this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.