The Tried and True, sR runs the legendary TestoPRO (AI SPONSORED)

steppinRazor

Awards
first things first - BIG UPS to John Smeton and AI Sports for HOOKING it up!! these guys will always have my business and respect, top shelf products and god damn if they dont know how to spread the love!

i received this nice little care package last thursday

so now to get things started -

i took my first dose ffriday the 8th, so im currently on day four of my long awaited run with TestoPRO.

other sups i'll be using:
whey protein
formula-x (BCAA and DAA)
fish oil
and thats gonna be about it..

a little about myself - been lifting near 2 years, diet will be a little off for the next month or two mostly due to budget...i just came off erase so my joints are a bit stiff - with in the week im hoping to be a little less sore so i can get back in the swing of things and keep boosting my test to the limits.

i generally do a 3 day split
1 - chest, bi's, tri's
2 - back and shoulders
3- legs and core
repeat.

goal here is to increase strength on lifts
and get that 6 pack to finally come in for the summer!!

i'll most likely be posting some pics in the near future..

game on!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice information and thank you for the props.

have you tried the three way split where you do?

day 1 chest shoulders triceps
day 2 back and biceps
day 3 off
day 4 calves, hams and quads
day 5 chest shoulders triceps
day 6 off
day 7 off or you can train this day if recover it really good

I did this split with dc training for aquite some time. That said you dont need to do Dc training to do it

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
In ! Get another bottle . I ran it for 8 weeks last summer and got killer results.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
first things first - BIG UPS to John Smeton and AI Sports for HOOKING it up!! these guys will always have my business and respect, top shelf products and god damn if they dont know how to spread the love!

i received this nice little care package last thursday

so now to get things started -

i took my first dose ffriday the 8th, so im currently on day four of my long awaited run with TestoPRO.

other sups i'll be using:
whey protein
formula-x (BCAA and DAA)
fish oil
and thats gonna be about it..

a little about myself - been lifting near 2 years, diet will be a little off for the next month or two mostly due to budget...i just came off erase so my joints are a bit stiff - with in the week im hoping to be a little less sore so i can get back in the swing of things and keep boosting my test to the limits.

i generally do a 3 day split
1 - chest, bi's, tri's
2 - back and shoulders
3- legs and core
repeat.

goal here is to increase strength on lifts
and get that 6 pack to finally come in for the summer!!

i'll most likely be posting some pics in the near future..

game on!
Looking forward to following this... remember to try as hard as possible to focus on the diet to help with the 6 pack... abs are made in the kitchen! But the Testo Pro will help for sure

steppinRazor

Awards
nice information and thank you for the props.

have you tried the three way split where you do?

day 1 chest shoulders triceps
day 2 back and biceps
day 3 off
day 4 calves, hams and quads
day 5 chest shoulders triceps
day 6 off
day 7 off or you can train this day if recover it really good

I did this split with dc training for aquite some time. That said you dont need to do Dc training to do it
you know what man?
im reallly glad you mentioned this - because my routine has been beginning to get a bit stale. i think its time for a new routine. i'll be following this as my guidline..
as i post workouts, any other suggestions are welcome!

..and DC training has caught my eye in the past as well.. that maybe something i consider down the road.

In ! Get another bottle . I ran it for 8 weeks last summer and got killer results.
haha hell yeah bro, thanks for stopping by :D
this is definitely something i was thinking about. i love me some 8 week runs.

Looking forward to following this... remember to try as hard as possible to focus on the diet to help with the 6 pack... abs are made in the kitchen! But the Testo Pro will help for sure
hey brotha! good to have you..
i know i know, kinda funny i mention my diet is a little off and i wanna work on my abs. kinda sucks being a broke college student..lol
i'm gonna make the best with what i got and aim high. ive heard some great things about TestoPRO - so im confident it will aid me in my goals :D

steppinRazor

Awards
hit back and shoulders yesterday but i'll spare the details cuz i wasnt 100%..shoulders really been giving me some problems as of late..
i have a feeling ill be back up and running very shortly.

on to today, leg day!!

warmed up with some squats
135x10 x3

sit ups w/ 8lb medicine ball
20x3

super squat (i like this machine - it seems to really isolate quads and hams and less stress on my back)
6 plates x10
8 plates x10 x2

weighted crunch (rope and cable machine)
120x30 x3

calf press
135x12 x3

leg press
8 plates x8 x3

planks
1min x3

leg extension
175x10 x3

tomorrow will be a day off - as per my new routine (thanks John!)

thursday will be the begging of the split starting with chest, shoulders, tri's.

as far as what to report on TestoPro?? well nothing major yet but it hasnt even been a week - im confident in time it will shine :D

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
hit back and shoulders yesterday but i'll spare the details cuz i wasnt 100%..shoulders really been giving me some problems as of late..
i have a feeling ill be back up and running very shortly.

on to today, leg day!!

warmed up with some squats
135x10 x3

sit ups w/ 8lb medicine ball
20x3

super squat (i like this machine - it seems to really isolate quads and hams and less stress on my back)
6 plates x10
8 plates x10 x2

weighted crunch (rope and cable machine)
120x30 x3

calf press
135x12 x3

leg press
8 plates x8 x3

planks
1min x3

leg extension
175x10 x3

tomorrow will be a day off - as per my new routine (thanks John!)

thursday will be the begging of the split starting with chest, shoulders, tri's.

as far as what to report on TestoPro?? well nothing major yet but it hasnt even been a week - im confident in time it will shine :D

Lift looks good

steppinRazor

Awards
Lift looks good
thanks man...hopefully getting better here shortly.

that being said - i hate reporting a crappy workout on a log.
went to work chest, shouders and tri's today..my heart was there but unfortunately my right shoulder was not.
like i said my joints have been on the dry side and my shoulder has been pretty aggravated so i had to take it pretty easy

flat bench
warmed up 135x10
205x8
185x10 x2 (dropped weight due to shouder pain)
185x8

pec fly (cable)
35x10x4

kickbacks (cable)
30x10
35x10 x2

incline db press
60x10 x3

arnold press
45x10
had to quit due to pain

barbell shrug
225 x10
275 x10 x2

tricep extension w/ rope
120 x10 x3

honestly i cant believe i had to call it quits so soon. definitely been an off week for me. lets hope things get better soon.

so as of yet - i cant report on strength since i cant even really push what i normally would. it may be too soon. anyways

been having a great sense of well being past couple days.. libido is also on the rise. very satisified thus far

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking at your workouts

do you find planks at 1 minute for 3 sets work well?

I am thinking of bringing them into my ab routine.

I feel you on shoulder pain on flat bench-I quite doing it 6 years ago and its not needed to build a great chest. dumbbells, barbell incline sometimes, dips-true gironda dips , flies , amachines-just my opinion

steppinRazor

Awards
i dont think i could ever quit flat bench - as i really enjoy that lift. this pain comes and goes and i think its mostly due to running erase without cissus, which has been a staple of mine - but ive been too broke to afford it lately. dumbbells are definitely less taxing - i'll probably incorporate those more depending on how im feeling shoulder wise.

planks?? well my buddy swears by them and hes pretty shredded ab wise. i feel like they bring something to the table too..i'll post pics this weekend..my abs arent exactly there..so take from that what you will.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont think i could ever quit flat bench - as i really enjoy that lift. this pain comes and goes and i think its mostly due to running erase without cissus, which has been a staple of mine - but ive been too broke to afford it lately. dumbbells are definitely less taxing - i'll probably incorporate those more depending on how im feeling shoulder wise.

planks?? well my buddy swears by them and hes pretty shredded ab wise. i feel like they bring something to the table too..i'll post pics this weekend..my abs arent exactly there..so take from that what you will.
mine need work, even at the level of bodyfat I get down to competition time , if they were built better they would stand out more. It seems to be a genetic thing. I still work them once a week year round and more come pre contest

steppinRazor

Awards
mine need work, even at the level of bodyfat I get down to competition time , if they were built better they would stand out more. It seems to be a genetic thing. I still work them once a week year round and more come pre contest

right on man.. body fat is my main obstacle to over come in regards to my abs.. tho they are coming in slowly but surely now that i work them on a regular basis..

well **** you guys, it was a crazy ass weekend for me - picked up some shifts at work to the point i was there all weekend, and also learned of a friends suicide saturday morning.

needless to say ive been off schedule.

today i finally had a decent workout - but i reverted back to my old routine..i just couldnt help myself.

still a bit of shoulder pain even with the few day break, but its getting better

flat bench
135x10
205x8
had to back off to
185x10
185x8

close grip bench
135x10 x3

alternating DB curl
40x10 x3

tricep ext. w rope n cable
120x10 x3
superset's these with
cable curls
110x10 x3

incline db press
60x10 x3

tri extension w/ machine
120x10 x3

cable pec fly
35x10
40x10
45x9
40x10

tri kick backs
30x10 x3

db curl
40x10 x3

pec fly w/ machine
180x10 x3

reverse curls
60x10 x3

some pushups were somewhere in there too..
went for dips but shoulder wasnt feeling it.

steppinRazor

Awards
was gonna have the girlfriend take some pics for me...but havent got around to it.
snapped some quick bathroom mirror shots.. sorry for the poor quality
6/19

6/19

8/18

8/18

took a couple shots after todays workout
8/18

8/18

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice arms.

how log have you been on testopro now and what do you notice>?

steppinRazor

Awards
hey, thanks john.
i was just coming here to update today... so since you asked

im currently wrapping up week 2 on TestoPRO. im fukkin lovin in man. seriously what ive really noticed the most is the HUGE surge in libido.
my girlfriend cant keep me off her..hahah not that she's complaining.

i have a great sense of clarity throughout my days - which is surprising with how stressful and busy ****s been for me lately. i note this because i wasnt at all expecting this from testopro.

in the gym - well let me start off by saying, i was going for strength initially but my god damn shoulder is just having major issues. ive kept the weights at a comfortable level, so im not exactly pushing boundaries - although i feel i could.
its definitely giving me more focus and drive to kill my workouts.

must say im very impressed thus far.. will be updating again shortly.
my apologies for missing a few days.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the scale looking like so far and how's the leaning up coming along?

steppinRazor

Awards
well the scale - im at 172 right now which is kinda scary. havent been this light in quite some time.
honestly i didnt weigh in at the start of things - i just assumed i was steady at my previous weight, although leaning out is coming along pretty nice. abs appear to be showing a bit more!!

steppinRazor

Awards
quick update

feeling stronger than ever!
libido SOARING

shoulder is also beginning to recover, but still unable to do rear delt work :frustrate

barbell row
135x10
155x10
175x10x2

barbell shrugs
225x10
275x10x4

arnold press
50x10x3

lateral db raise
25x10
30x10x2

seated row (close grip)
160x10
170x10x3

behind neck press
135x10x3

dumbell shrug
90x10x3

deadlift
135x12x4

these arent record breaking lifts for me but dealing with an injured shoulder im lifting heavier than i have been lately and i feel great!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well the scale - im at 172 right now which is kinda scary. havent been this light in quite some time.
honestly i didnt weigh in at the start of things - i just assumed i was steady at my previous weight, although leaning out is coming along pretty nice. abs appear to be showing a bit more!!
its not about weight its about how much muscle you have. Im at my lighest ive been in over five years and I have more muscle-hopefully you have more muscle then ever

keep up the good -Im about to start a three month run of testopro

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i see the formula x is being put to good use

steppinRazor

Awards
its not about weight its about how much muscle you have. Im at my lighest ive been in over five years and I have more muscle-hopefully you have more muscle then ever

keep up the good -Im about to start a three month run of testopro
definitely man - i do feel ive been leaning up some with minimal loss of muscle.. now lets just see if i can gain while im at it!

3 months should be killer - im aproaching a full four weeks and things are really starting to get interesting. this stuff is the real deal - im pretty effin impressed man.

steppinRazor

Awards
so little news - the past few days in the gym have been nothing short of insane!! my endurance is like none other. focus is of course still on point.
my drive and aggression in the weight room is ****ing unbelievable. nothing has been getting between me and those last reps. i can honestly say i wasnt expecting THIS much from a test booster.

threw in some manic today also - whew!! today was a good day :D

i'll be back later this week to put up some numbers. gonna run and enjoy the holiday tonight, as im working all damn day tomorrow.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
quick update

feeling stronger than ever!
libido SOARING

shoulder is also beginning to recover, but still unable to do rear delt work :frustrate

barbell row
135x10
155x10
175x10x2

barbell shrugs
225x10
275x10x4

arnold press
50x10x3

lateral db raise
25x10
30x10x2

seated row (close grip)
160x10
170x10x3

behind neck press
135x10x3

dumbell shrug
90x10x3

deadlift
135x12x4

these arent record breaking lifts for me but dealing with an injured shoulder im lifting heavier than i have been lately and i feel great!!
Looking good... dont push the shoulder... let it heal

steppinRazor

Awards
thanks man...
yes that is the challenge. im still having some issues with it but it is getting better in time.

today is my last dose of bottle number 1 of TestoPRO.......but!! i should have my second bottle here shortly thanks to John!! woot wooot!

things are going great - like mentioned before i have a killer drive in the gym, while im keeping some of my lifts a bit lighter i do infact still feel much stronger!

hit legs and core yesterday

squat
135x10
185x8 x3

weighted cunches (w/ cables and rope)
120x30 x3

leg press
270x10
360x10 x3

planks
3 sets 1min each

leg extension
162x10
175x10x2

calf extension (seated)
90x10
135x10 x3

super squat (machine)
270x10
360x10 x2

sit ups w/ medicine ball
25x3 sets

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
thanks man...
yes that is the challenge. im still having some issues with it but it is getting better in time.

today is my last dose of bottle number 1 of TestoPRO.......but!! i should have my second bottle here shortly thanks to John!! woot wooot!

things are going great - like mentioned before i have a killer drive in the gym, while im keeping some of my lifts a bit lighter i do infact still feel much stronger!

hit legs and core yesterday

squat
135x10
185x8 x3

weighted cunches (w/ cables and rope)
120x30 x3

leg press
270x10
360x10 x3

planks
3 sets 1min each

leg extension
162x10
175x10x2

calf extension (seated)
90x10
135x10 x3

super squat (machine)
270x10
360x10 x2

sit ups w/ medicine ball
25x3 sets
Good looking workout... love the Testo Pro!

steppinRazor

Awards
much appreciated!
and much love for the TestoPro :D

well ive been out for a couple days - poor planning on my part. ups dropped by and i missed the package but its there for me tomorrow to pick up bright and early!!

i dont fee the few days off is gonna kill me as i still feel like im on, so thats a plus.

killer chest work workout couple days ago and yesterday i dominated back and shoulders!
i wouldnt say a PR but back up to 185 on bent over rows..its been quite some time since i could swing this - very pleased!
cant wait to pick up my bottle tomorrow and keep this thing rolling.. :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
every log ive been in -with my own experience included - testopro helps with strength gains. There is something in testopro that helps natural strength

Ive seen logs where people gain great strength for being non hormonal on testopro and I myself have experienced this. I have a theory that since testopro raises free testosterone , free test= strength. My theory i came up with

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
much appreciated!
and much love for the TestoPro :D

well ive been out for a couple days - poor planning on my part. ups dropped by and i missed the package but its there for me tomorrow to pick up bright and early!!

i dont fee the few days off is gonna kill me as i still feel like im on, so thats a plus.

killer chest work workout couple days ago and yesterday i dominated back and shoulders!
i wouldnt say a PR but back up to 185 on bent over rows..its been quite some time since i could swing this - very pleased!
cant wait to pick up my bottle tomorrow and keep this thing rolling.. :)
Good to see that you are enjoying the Testo Pro... I love it personally. Great lifts.

steppinRazor

Awards
every log ive been in -with my own experience included - testopro helps with strength gains. There is something in testopro that helps natural strength

Ive seen logs where people gain great strength for being non hormonal on testopro and I myself have experienced this. I have a theory that since testopro raises free testosterone , free test= strength. My theory i came up with
no doubt,,def feelin the effects of the 'pro

Good to see that you are enjoying the Testo Pro... I love it personally. Great lifts.
hell yeah!!

well i picked up my care package this morning :D
loaded with goodies as usual!
really enjoy that 3Z!! and got a nice weekly pill box thing. will definitely help me keep track of doses! thanks again John!

today im working for the rest of the day - gym will be closed when i get off, so ill be hitting the weights first thing in the AM

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
no doubt,,def feelin the effects of the 'pro

hell yeah!!

well i picked up my care package this morning :D
loaded with goodies as usual!
really enjoy that 3Z!! and got a nice weekly pill box thing. will definitely help me keep track of doses! thanks again John!

today im working for the rest of the day - gym will be closed when i get off, so ill be hitting the weights first thing in the AM

Good man! I love getting the box full of supps... its like Christmas haha

Kill it tomorrow AM.. I'll be there doing chest

steppinRazor

Awards
Good man! I love getting the box full of supps... its like Christmas haha

Kill it tomorrow AM.. I'll be there doing chest
done and done!!

two months of testopro here we come!
damn right man! and thanks again :D
took a couple days off but im back on the pro!!
another amazing workout today - what can i say other than im loving this stuff!

i forgot my log book today at the gym - but ill give you a little run down

hit bench
incline db
alternating db curls
push ups
cable flys
close grip bench
tricep kick backs
dips
reverse curls
more pushups..
might be missing a couple more things

anyways lifts are above par - feeling great intensity while working out
some other effects are my muscles are feeling fuller - abs slightly more visible

and this one i cant stress enough - my libido is getting out of control!! every chick i see..ugghh gonna get myself in trouble lol

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
done and done!!

damn right man! and thanks again :D
took a couple days off but im back on the pro!!
another amazing workout today - what can i say other than im loving this stuff!

i forgot my log book today at the gym - but ill give you a little run down

hit bench
incline db
alternating db curls
push ups
cable flys
close grip bench
tricep kick backs
dips
reverse curls
more pushups..
might be missing a couple more things

anyways lifts are above par - feeling great intensity while working out
some other effects are my muscles are feeling fuller - abs slightly more visible

and this one i cant stress enough - my libido is getting out of control!! every chick i see..ugghh gonna get myself in trouble lol
you said muslces are feeling fuller... have you noticed any less water between the skin and the muscle?

steppinRazor

Awards
i wouldnt necessarily say its drying me out, but i feel im looking a bit more cut - so thats a tough call.
overall things couldnt be better tho - very impressed thus far, and looking foward to the rest of this run!

omw to the gym right now man, feelin amped up and ready to destroy!!

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
i wouldnt necessarily say its drying me out, but i feel im looking a bit more cut - so thats a tough call.
overall things couldnt be better tho - very impressed thus far, and looking foward to the rest of this run!

Nice log, hope you owned it in the gym today!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards

go get it!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
done and done!!

lol when I am in a committed relationship I just fantasize about the hot girl I saw while Im with my girl. I told my last gf this(that I fantasize about other women and for her to feel free to fantasize about whoever she wants) and she didnt like it. I mean as long as you stay faithful its all good, a little imagination once in a while is a nice spice. I think im in about week two of tesopro-liking it so far

steppinRazor

Awards
go get it!
**** yeah!

lol when I am in a committed relationship I just fantasize about the hot girl I saw while Im with my girl. I told my last gf this(that I fantasize about other women and for her to feel free to fantasize about whoever she wants) and she didnt like it. I mean as long as you stay faithful its all good, a little imagination once in a while is a nice spice. I think im in about week two of tesopro-liking it so far
lol nice, definitely guilty of this as well.

one week down? thats awesome man, how many times have you ran the 'pro?

to update- had another award winning workout today, feeling alot more confident in the gym lately - partly because the shoulder and joints are feeling better, but id have to say testopro is doing its job and helping me push myself that exta rep or 2.

i decided to track my macro's today.. lemme know what you all think

3219 cals. 264.7 g protein. 193.5 g carbs. 165 g fat

2 shakes, 1lb chicken breast, 2 whole eggs, 6oz dry roasted almonds, 4 cups milk - this was the majority of my protein source

carbs were non-refined for the most part..fats i would say mostly healthy.
all that said, im about 500 cals over maintenance. good protein intake - im just unsure of the carbs and fat?? where should i be aiming? leaning towards a clean bulk btw..

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** yeah!

lol nice, definitely guilty of this as well.

one week down? thats awesome man, how many times have you ran the 'pro?

to update- had another award winning workout today, feeling alot more confident in the gym lately - partly because the shoulder and joints are feeling better, but id have to say testopro is doing its job and helping me push myself that exta rep or 2.

i decided to track my macro's today.. lemme know what you all think

3219 cals. 264.7 g protein. 193.5 g carbs. 165 g fat

2 shakes, 1lb chicken breast, 2 whole eggs, 6oz dry roasted almonds, 4 cups milk - this was the majority of my protein source

carbs were non-refined for the most part..fats i would say mostly healthy.
all that said, im about 500 cals over maintenance. good protein intake - im just unsure of the carbs and fat?? where should i be aiming? leaning towards a clean bulk btw..
I have ran testopro at least three times prior. This is at least my fourth run of it and IMo two bottles are almost a must-one works by week 3-4, in my opinion, and two makes it optimal. Some guys have ran three bottles and had phenomenal results.

On diet you just have to play with the macros and test different stuff. The leaner you are you can get away more-one thing is for sure you have to have enough protein and overall calories to support muscle growth. For me high protein , lower to moderate carbs depending on my short term goals, and lower to moderate fat-depending on short term goals. Hope that helps any other questions feel free ~

steppinRazor

Awards
I have ran testopro at least three times prior. This is at least my fourth run of it and IMo two bottles are almost a must-one works by week 3-4, in my opinion, and two makes it optimal. Some guys have ran three bottles and had phenomenal results.

On diet you just have to play with the macros and test different stuff. The leaner you are you can get away more-one thing is for sure you have to have enough protein and overall calories to support muscle growth. For me high protein , lower to moderate carbs depending on my short term goals, and lower to moderate fat-depending on short term goals. Hope that helps any other questions feel free ~

yes sir, 2 bottles is definitely the way to go!!
and thanks for the nutritional info man. i'll admit its one area i kinda wing it. usually just eat a **** ton and keep the protein high.

as far as workouts they're seriously getting better day by bay - which is hard for me to believe. i feel like this testopro was the boost i needed to get outta my funk that this past school quarter kinda put me into.

anyways gonna get a new logging book so i can get some numbers up again.

things to note: libido still sky high, feeling completely aplha in and out of the gym, a small increase in acne, nothing out of control but enough to let me know its doing its job besides all of the above.
ohh also, not quite as lean as i was before, been upping the cals quite a bit lately.. but i've noticed increase in vascularity during workouts mainly the anterior delts.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice. I would cut back on fat or carbs maybe 15 % of calories, if you feel you are too much body fat for your liking. I prefer being lean, however after a show I allow a certain amount and thats why its important to count calories so you can look back to last year or last month.

as for the testopro sounds like everything ive heard in other peoples logs-Im in week four and soon starting my second bottle

steppinRazor

Awards
right on brother.. second bottle eh? time flies..
you're right tho - i think i'll try'n keep an eye on those carbs and fat. ive been getting a bit sloppy.

anyways hit legs today..god damn it i still need a new log book. i'll set out to pick one up tomorrow. anyways LEGSSSSS. they are always a chalenge for me. but since running testopro, i feel ive had more of a motivation to get things done in this dept.

hit -
rack squats
sit ups
leg press
planks
calf press
leg curls
weighted crunches w/ rope and cables
some oblique work
supper squat

felt damn good.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what kind of a book?

I recomend
1. Chris Acetos Championship bodybuilding

and another great one is
everything you wanted to know about fatloss by Chris Aceto

steppinRazor

Awards
what kind of a book?

I recomend
1. Chris Acetos Championship bodybuilding

and another great one is
everything you wanted to know about fatloss by Chris Aceto
Oh actually I meant like a logging journal..just a notebook. Not that its hard to get a hold of one, it just always slips my mind.

I will definitely keep those titles in mind tho. I'm anyways up to learn more

steppinRazor

Awards
little update.
not much has changed. still crusin along with the 'pro

hit chest and arms today. solid two hour work out. just couldnt stop goin!
flat bench is finally back to par, no doubt the testopro has helped aide me there..
205x8 x2
205x6
its been sometime since ive been pushing that weight consistently. had a wrist injury some months back and some shoulder issues.

still feeling great, only complaint is that my run is almost over.. lol its been nice tho. judging by the bottle i got just over a week or so. so i plan on making it count!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
little update.
not much has changed. still crusin along with the 'pro

hit chest and arms today. solid two hour work out. just couldnt stop goin!
flat bench is finally back to par, no doubt the testopro has helped aide me there..
205x8 x2
205x6
its been sometime since ive been pushing that weight consistently. had a wrist injury some months back and some shoulder issues.

still feeling great, only complaint is that my run is almost over.. lol its been nice tho. judging by the bottle i got just over a week or so. so i plan on making it count!
Looking good. Glad to see that you are liking the products..,. crazy how they can make such a big difference

steppinRazor

Awards
thats a fact.
and thanks man..
hit legs early this morning. workout was high intensity, and a bit heavier than i usually lift. felt like i was gonna puke by the end of it! in a good way..haha

gonna mention this again, i feel as testopro is really giving me that extra motivation in the gym

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats a fact.
and thanks man..
hit legs early this morning. workout was high intensity, and a bit heavier than i usually lift. felt like i was gonna puke by the end of it! in a good way..haha

gonna mention this again, i feel as testopro is really giving me that extra motivation in the gym
good to hear.

whats your nutrition like?

any strength increases?

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
thats a fact.
and thanks man..

Puke feeling = good workout haha