The Tried and True, sR runs the legendary TestoPRO (AI SPONSORED)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    much appreciated!

only a couple days left on TestoPro. its been a fun ride..
    ill probably post up a final work out here in the next day or two, followed by a final review/pics.

today is an off day, unfortunately, but i'll still be headed to the gym for some cardio
    looking forward to the review

2. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    nutrition was not where i wouldve liked it to be for the first 2-3 weeks due to monetary issues.
    strength is up, without a doubt.. im about where i was, before i had an injury 4 or 5 months back, and still making progress!
    ill post more specficis over the next day or two
    it gets rough / expensive to eat heatlhy...but...you will notice a huge difference once the diet is on point
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    it gets rough / expensive to eat heatlhy...but...you will notice a huge difference once the diet is on point
    i dont doubt that for a second. always feel good when im eating right for an extended period of time.. time/money usually throw me for a loop sooner or later...

alright here it is folks.

past few sessions in the gym have been phenomenal. wrapped up my run with testopro wednesday night, but still riding the high as we speak.

not gonna post the final workouts unless upon request, but i'll make some comparisons to where i was when i started this run and where i am now.

first but foremost the bench press
    starting i was pushing 185 pretty strong. 3 sets of 8-10 no sweat. 205 was doable but i was dealing with quite a bit of pain.
    finish = 210 x8

squats
    start 185x10
    finish 205x8

deads
    start 145x10
    finnish 185x10

managed to add 10lbs on reverse preacher curls,
    another 10 lbs on seated rows.
    5 lbs per db on arnold press.

Did i meet my goals??
    yes and no! goals in the beginning were to gain strength and to lean out/work on that 6 pack. well i cant hold testopro responsible for me not getting shredded abs as i didnt really diet for that, and kinda laid off on the cardio - i can however say TESTOPRO DID help me put on some solid strength gains!!

for strength gains im gonna give testopro a solid 9/10. This supplement helped me get back on track to where i was headed before an injury, and even surpassing those marks. i added a few good lbs to my bench (which has ALWAYS been my weak point). very impressive for a natural booster!!

for drive/agression in the gym we're at a pretty high mark as well..i dont think i could go any lower than a nine here, and im trying to be nonsubjective. honestly this supplement put the fire back in me. i have been on a mission these past 2 months and that is to get in there and kill those ****ing weights!!

libido well, initially i thought this would be the highest mark on my review, and really i cant mark it too low cuz it was higher than average and results came quick..no pun intended. in all seriousness tho i'll probably give this an 8/10. its up there but began to kinda plateau..or i just kinda got use to it. i think i woulda been in trouble if i stacked this up with some perform!

as far as body composition, well i probably effed this up from the get go. i dont recall exact body weight, i believe i was down to about 172 in the beginning and weighed in today at about 177. so a gain in 5lbs. at first i was cutting, then i decided to bulk. i was kinda all over the place and am now staying with a full time bulk for the rest of the year. so...
    that being said im not going to rate this on the number scale - however i will say that my shirts are fitting a bit tighter on the sleeves..and my muscles are definitely fuller. good things all around in this dept.!

heres some before and afters.. once again i apologize for sh.itty pics. i never got around to having the gf take some for me, so stuck with a couple really crappy arm shots haha..

my final thoughts on AI's Testopro is it a solid A+ supplement. does what it says, and does it good. i'd recommend this to anyone looking for that extra boost in the gym. ive ran a few other boosters in my day, some good some bad - testopro holds its place near the top of the list for me - i'll be running this again.

wanna give a shout out to john - hey buddy thanks for hooking me up, jiggamanbill thanks for the support..thanks guys for checking out my log/review

4. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    i dont doubt that for a second. always feel good when im eating right for an extended period of time.. time/money usually throw me for a loop sooner or later...

past few sessions in the gym have been phenomenal. wrapped up my run with testopro wednesday night, but still riding the high as we speak.

not gonna post the final workouts unless upon request, but i'll make some comparisons to where i was when i started this run and where i am now.

starting i was pushing 185 pretty strong. 3 sets of 8-10 no sweat. 205 was doable but i was dealing with quite a bit of pain.
    finish = 210 x8

squats
    start 185x10
    finish 205x8

deads
    start 145x10
    finnish 185x10

Did i meet my goals??
    yes and no! goals in the beginning were to gain strength and to lean out/work on that 6 pack. well i cant hold testopro responsible for me not getting shredded abs as i didnt really diet for that, and kinda laid off on the cardio - i can however say TESTOPRO DID help me put on some solid strength gains!!

for strength gains im gonna give testopro a solid 9/10. This supplement helped me get back on track to where i was headed before an injury, and even surpassing those marks. i added a few good lbs to my bench (which has ALWAYS been my weak point). very impressive for a natural booster!!

for drive/agression in the gym we're at a pretty high mark as well..i dont think i could go any lower than a nine here, and im trying to be nonsubjective. honestly this supplement put the fire back in me. i have been on a mission these past 2 months and that is to get in there and kill those ****ing weights!!

libido well, initially i thought this would be the highest mark on my review, and really i cant mark it too low cuz it was higher than average and results came quick..no pun intended. in all seriousness tho i'll probably give this an 8/10. its up there but began to kinda plateau..or i just kinda got use to it. i think i woulda been in trouble if i stacked this up with some perform!

as far as body composition, well i probably effed this up from the get go. i dont recall exact body weight, i believe i was down to about 172 in the beginning and weighed in today at about 177. so a gain in 5lbs. at first i was cutting, then i decided to bulk. i was kinda all over the place and am now staying with a full time bulk for the rest of the year. so...
    that being said im not going to rate this on the number scale - however i will say that my shirts are fitting a bit tighter on the sleeves..and my muscles are definitely fuller. good things all around in this dept.!

heres some before and afters.. once again i apologize for sh.itty pics. i never got around to having the gf take some for me, so stuck with a couple really crappy arm shots haha..

my final thoughts on AI's Testopro is it a solid A+ supplement. does what it says, and does it good. i'd recommend this to anyone looking for that extra boost in the gym. ive ran a few other boosters in my day, some good some bad - testopro holds its place near the top of the list for me - i'll be running this again.

wanna give a shout out to john - hey buddy thanks for hooking me up, jiggamanbill thanks for the support..thanks guys for checking out my log/review
    Great review and great log! We love the feedback and especially when it is with such high reviews!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post

not gonna post the final workouts unless upon request, but i'll make some comparisons to where i was when i started this run and where i am now. most of all im glad it worked well for you in the strength department

finish = 210 x8

squats
    start 185x10
    finish 205x8

deads
    start 145x10
    finnish 185x10

Did i meet my goals??

great testopro review. I agree with you its a strength test booster more than anything from my own experience. and Im 5-6 weeks into a testopro stack now.

yourt welcome, thanks for doing this log for us.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hikeon3 Runs 30 Days of PP Phyto-Testosterone (sponsored)
    By Hikeon3 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 01:21 AM
  2. TheDarkHalf Runs Testalensis 100 and Icariin 50 (Sponsored)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 11:05 AM
  3. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
  4. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:33 PM
  5. Testing TestoPRO like a Pro (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:57 AM