The Tried and True, sR runs the legendary TestoPRO (AI SPONSORED)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I have ran testopro at least three times prior. This is at least my fourth run of it and IMo two bottles are almost a must-one works by week 3-4, in my opinion, and two makes it optimal. Some guys have ran three bottles and had phenomenal results.

On diet you just have to play with the macros and test different stuff. The leaner you are you can get away more-one thing is for sure you have to have enough protein and overall calories to support muscle growth. For me high protein , lower to moderate carbs depending on my short term goals, and lower to moderate fat-depending on short term goals. Hope that helps any other questions feel free ~

yes sir, 2 bottles is definitely the way to go!!
    and thanks for the nutritional info man. i'll admit its one area i kinda wing it. usually just eat a **** ton and keep the protein high.

as far as workouts they're seriously getting better day by bay - which is hard for me to believe. i feel like this testopro was the boost i needed to get outta my funk that this past school quarter kinda put me into.

anyways gonna get a new logging book so i can get some numbers up again.

things to note: libido still sky high, feeling completely aplha in and out of the gym, a small increase in acne, nothing out of control but enough to let me know its doing its job besides all of the above.
    ohh also, not quite as lean as i was before, been upping the cals quite a bit lately.. but i've noticed increase in vascularity during workouts mainly the anterior delts.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

nice. I would cut back on fat or carbs maybe 15 % of calories, if you feel you are too much body fat for your liking. I prefer being lean, however after a show I allow a certain amount and thats why its important to count calories so you can look back to last year or last month.

as for the testopro sounds like everything ive heard in other peoples logs-Im in week four and soon starting my second bottle
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

right on brother.. second bottle eh? time flies..
    you're right tho - i think i'll try'n keep an eye on those carbs and fat. ive been getting a bit sloppy.

anyways hit legs today..god damn it i still need a new log book. i'll set out to pick one up tomorrow. anyways LEGSSSSS. they are always a chalenge for me. but since running testopro, i feel ive had more of a motivation to get things done in this dept.

hit -
    rack squats
    sit ups
    leg press
    planks
    calf press
    leg curls
    weighted crunches w/ rope and cables
    some oblique work
    supper squat

felt damn good.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

what kind of a book?

I recomend
    1. Chris Acetos Championship bodybuilding

and another great one is
    everything you wanted to know about fatloss by Chris Aceto
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    what kind of a book?

I recomend
    1. Chris Acetos Championship bodybuilding

and another great one is
    everything you wanted to know about fatloss by Chris Aceto
    Oh actually I meant like a logging journal..just a notebook. Not that its hard to get a hold of one, it just always slips my mind.

I will definitely keep those titles in mind tho. I'm anyways up to learn more
    Cultivating Mass.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

little update.
    not much has changed. still crusin along with the 'pro

hit chest and arms today. solid two hour work out. just couldnt stop goin!
    flat bench is finally back to par, no doubt the testopro has helped aide me there..
    205x8 x2
    205x6
    its been sometime since ive been pushing that weight consistently. had a wrist injury some months back and some shoulder issues.

still feeling great, only complaint is that my run is almost over.. lol its been nice tho. judging by the bottle i got just over a week or so. so i plan on making it count!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    little update.
    not much has changed. still crusin along with the 'pro

hit chest and arms today. solid two hour work out. just couldnt stop goin!
    flat bench is finally back to par, no doubt the testopro has helped aide me there..
    205x8 x2
    205x6
    its been sometime since ive been pushing that weight consistently. had a wrist injury some months back and some shoulder issues.

still feeling great, only complaint is that my run is almost over.. lol its been nice tho. judging by the bottle i got just over a week or so. so i plan on making it count!
    Looking good. Glad to see that you are liking the products..,. crazy how they can make such a big difference
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

thats a fact.
    and thanks man..
    hit legs early this morning. workout was high intensity, and a bit heavier than i usually lift. felt like i was gonna puke by the end of it! in a good way..haha

gonna mention this again, i feel as testopro is really giving me that extra motivation in the gym
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

thats a fact.
    and thanks man..
    hit legs early this morning. workout was high intensity, and a bit heavier than i usually lift. felt like i was gonna puke by the end of it! in a good way..haha

gonna mention this again, i feel as testopro is really giving me that extra motivation in the gym
    good to hear.

whats your nutrition like?

any strength increases?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

thats a fact.
    and thanks man..

Puke feeling = good workout haha
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    good to hear.

whats your nutrition like?

any strength increases?
    nutrition is pretty close to what i had posted earlier with my macros. i am still eating a moderate amount of carbs and fat i suppose.
    my main thing now is after 13 years i've now been tobacco free for 17 days. which is a first for me.needless to say ive been eating a bit more and sneaking a few snacks in there ..but hey im looking at the long haul.

strength is definitely at an incline. super pumped to hit chest and arms today!! i will be posting my workout by the end of the day

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Puke feeling = good workout haha
    hahhaa aint that the truth. its crazy tho.. usually only get that feeling after a heavy leg day..maybe im slacking in other depts?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

nutrition is pretty close to what i had posted earlier with my macros. i am still eating a moderate amount of carbs and fat i suppose.
    my main thing now is after 13 years i've now been tobacco free for 17 days. which is a first for me.needless to say ive been eating a bit more and sneaking a few snacks in there ..but hey im looking at the long haul.

strength is definitely at an incline. super pumped to hit chest and arms today!! i will be posting my workout by the end of the day

hahhaa aint that the truth. its crazy tho.. usually only get that feeling after a heavy leg day..maybe im slacking in other depts?
    Just bring a bucket with you every day hahahaha
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys i just bought myself a bottle of L-Arginine, L-Ornithine dietary supplement. How often should i take these pills. And at what strategic times for best results?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Just bring a bucket with you every day hahahaha
    lmao!! thank god ive never actually had to
    Quote Originally Posted by Camimoore View Post
    Hey guys i just bought myself a bottle of L-Arginine, L-Ornithine dietary supplement. How often should i take these pills. And at what strategic times for best results?
    thanks for stopping by..lol
    no idea bud. try using the search function??
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Forgot to post yesterdays workout
    gotta say it was pretty decent

flat bench
    155x10
    205x8 x2
    205x7

incline bench
    135x10
    155x9
    165x7

alternating db curl
    40x10 x3

overhead cable extension
    120x12 x4

alt db curl
    45x10
    45x8 x2

cable fly
    45x10
    50x10 x2

close grip dumbbell press
    (this is a new one for me)
    45x10 x3

reverse preacher curl
    65x10
    75x10
    75x8 x2

some various other bi and tricep work was in the mix..
    over all felt like a pretty solid work out. nice aggression towards the weights. great focus!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

today was even better. hit back and shoulders.

started with the arnold press
    45x10 x3

barbell row
    135 to warm up
    175x10 x3
    i back off the weight to 175 as i feel my form was pretty sloppy at best when pushing 185.

barbell shrug
    225x10
    275x10 x2

lat pushdown
    120x10 x3

seated row - close grip
    170x8
    170x9 x2

lat pulldown (behind neck)
    110x10 x3

barbell shrug 1 arm (smith)
    135x10 x3

barbell shrug - behind back (smith)
    225x10 x3

rear delt fly (machine
    156x10 x3

front db raise
    20x10
    25x10 x2

dumbbell shoulder press
    50x10 x2
    50x9

deadlift
    135x10
    155x10 x2

loving every minute of this workout!
    like stated before great drive, great focus, just feel damn good!

also to note.. i feel like ive put on a little lbm.. scale is staying relatively constant so its possible recomp effect is taking place! pretty impressed to say the least!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

today was even better. hit back and shoulders.

started with the arnold press
    45x10 x3

barbell row
    135 to warm up
    175x10 x3
    i back off the weight to 175 as i feel my form was pretty sloppy at best when pushing 185.

barbell shrug
    225x10
    275x10 x2

lat pushdown
    120x10 x3

seated row - close grip
    170x8
    170x9 x2

lat pulldown (behind neck)
    110x10 x3

barbell shrug 1 arm (smith)
    135x10 x3

barbell shrug - behind back (smith)
    225x10 x3

rear delt fly (machine
    156x10 x3

front db raise
    20x10
    25x10 x2

dumbbell shoulder press
    50x10 x2
    50x9

deadlift
    135x10
    155x10 x2

loving every minute of this workout!
    like stated before great drive, great focus, just feel damn good!

also to note.. i feel like ive put on a little lbm.. scale is staying relatively constant so its possible recomp effect is taking place! pretty impressed to say the least!
    your training looks good!!!! keep at it
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

your training looks good!!!! keep at it

much appreciated!

only a couple days left on TestoPro. its been a fun ride..
    ill probably post up a final work out here in the next day or two, followed by a final review/pics.

today is an off day, unfortunately, but i'll still be headed to the gym for some cardio
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

was nutrition on track most of the time (or all)?

if so i am interested in what strength gains were made from the start if you recorded
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

nutrition was not where i wouldve liked it to be for the first 2-3 weeks due to monetary issues.
    strength is up, without a doubt.. im about where i was, before i had an injury 4 or 5 months back, and still making progress!
    ill post more specficis over the next day or two
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

much appreciated!

only a couple days left on TestoPro. its been a fun ride..
    ill probably post up a final work out here in the next day or two, followed by a final review/pics.

today is an off day, unfortunately, but i'll still be headed to the gym for some cardio
    looking forward to the review
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

nutrition was not where i wouldve liked it to be for the first 2-3 weeks due to monetary issues.
    strength is up, without a doubt.. im about where i was, before i had an injury 4 or 5 months back, and still making progress!
    ill post more specficis over the next day or two
    it gets rough / expensive to eat heatlhy...but...you will notice a huge difference once the diet is on point
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

it gets rough / expensive to eat heatlhy...but...you will notice a huge difference once the diet is on point
    i dont doubt that for a second. always feel good when im eating right for an extended period of time.. time/money usually throw me for a loop sooner or later...

alright here it is folks.

past few sessions in the gym have been phenomenal. wrapped up my run with testopro wednesday night, but still riding the high as we speak.

not gonna post the final workouts unless upon request, but i'll make some comparisons to where i was when i started this run and where i am now.

first but foremost the bench press
    starting i was pushing 185 pretty strong. 3 sets of 8-10 no sweat. 205 was doable but i was dealing with quite a bit of pain.
    finish = 210 x8

squats
    start 185x10
    finish 205x8

deads
    start 145x10
    finnish 185x10

managed to add 10lbs on reverse preacher curls,
    another 10 lbs on seated rows.
    5 lbs per db on arnold press.

Did i meet my goals??
    yes and no! goals in the beginning were to gain strength and to lean out/work on that 6 pack. well i cant hold testopro responsible for me not getting shredded abs as i didnt really diet for that, and kinda laid off on the cardio - i can however say TESTOPRO DID help me put on some solid strength gains!!

for strength gains im gonna give testopro a solid 9/10. This supplement helped me get back on track to where i was headed before an injury, and even surpassing those marks. i added a few good lbs to my bench (which has ALWAYS been my weak point). very impressive for a natural booster!!

for drive/agression in the gym we're at a pretty high mark as well..i dont think i could go any lower than a nine here, and im trying to be nonsubjective. honestly this supplement put the fire back in me. i have been on a mission these past 2 months and that is to get in there and kill those ****ing weights!!

libido well, initially i thought this would be the highest mark on my review, and really i cant mark it too low cuz it was higher than average and results came quick..no pun intended. in all seriousness tho i'll probably give this an 8/10. its up there but began to kinda plateau..or i just kinda got use to it. i think i woulda been in trouble if i stacked this up with some perform!

as far as body composition, well i probably effed this up from the get go. i dont recall exact body weight, i believe i was down to about 172 in the beginning and weighed in today at about 177. so a gain in 5lbs. at first i was cutting, then i decided to bulk. i was kinda all over the place and am now staying with a full time bulk for the rest of the year. so...
    that being said im not going to rate this on the number scale - however i will say that my shirts are fitting a bit tighter on the sleeves..and my muscles are definitely fuller. good things all around in this dept.!

heres some before and afters.. once again i apologize for sh.itty pics. i never got around to having the gf take some for me, so stuck with a couple really crappy arm shots haha..

my final thoughts on AI's Testopro is it a solid A+ supplement. does what it says, and does it good. i'd recommend this to anyone looking for that extra boost in the gym. ive ran a few other boosters in my day, some good some bad - testopro holds its place near the top of the list for me - i'll be running this again.

wanna give a shout out to john - hey buddy thanks for hooking me up, jiggamanbill thanks for the support..thanks guys for checking out my log/review
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

i dont doubt that for a second. always feel good when im eating right for an extended period of time.. time/money usually throw me for a loop sooner or later...

past few sessions in the gym have been phenomenal. wrapped up my run with testopro wednesday night, but still riding the high as we speak.

not gonna post the final workouts unless upon request, but i'll make some comparisons to where i was when i started this run and where i am now.

starting i was pushing 185 pretty strong. 3 sets of 8-10 no sweat. 205 was doable but i was dealing with quite a bit of pain.
    finish = 210 x8

squats
    start 185x10
    finish 205x8

deads
    start 145x10
    finnish 185x10

Did i meet my goals??
    yes and no! goals in the beginning were to gain strength and to lean out/work on that 6 pack. well i cant hold testopro responsible for me not getting shredded abs as i didnt really diet for that, and kinda laid off on the cardio - i can however say TESTOPRO DID help me put on some solid strength gains!!

for strength gains im gonna give testopro a solid 9/10. This supplement helped me get back on track to where i was headed before an injury, and even surpassing those marks. i added a few good lbs to my bench (which has ALWAYS been my weak point). very impressive for a natural booster!!

for drive/agression in the gym we're at a pretty high mark as well..i dont think i could go any lower than a nine here, and im trying to be nonsubjective. honestly this supplement put the fire back in me. i have been on a mission these past 2 months and that is to get in there and kill those ****ing weights!!

libido well, initially i thought this would be the highest mark on my review, and really i cant mark it too low cuz it was higher than average and results came quick..no pun intended. in all seriousness tho i'll probably give this an 8/10. its up there but began to kinda plateau..or i just kinda got use to it. i think i woulda been in trouble if i stacked this up with some perform!

as far as body composition, well i probably effed this up from the get go. i dont recall exact body weight, i believe i was down to about 172 in the beginning and weighed in today at about 177. so a gain in 5lbs. at first i was cutting, then i decided to bulk. i was kinda all over the place and am now staying with a full time bulk for the rest of the year. so...
    that being said im not going to rate this on the number scale - however i will say that my shirts are fitting a bit tighter on the sleeves..and my muscles are definitely fuller. good things all around in this dept.!

heres some before and afters.. once again i apologize for sh.itty pics. i never got around to having the gf take some for me, so stuck with a couple really crappy arm shots haha..

my final thoughts on AI's Testopro is it a solid A+ supplement. does what it says, and does it good. i'd recommend this to anyone looking for that extra boost in the gym. ive ran a few other boosters in my day, some good some bad - testopro holds its place near the top of the list for me - i'll be running this again.

wanna give a shout out to john - hey buddy thanks for hooking me up, jiggamanbill thanks for the support..thanks guys for checking out my log/review
    Great review and great log! We love the feedback and especially when it is with such high reviews!!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

not gonna post the final workouts unless upon request, but i'll make some comparisons to where i was when i started this run and where i am now. most of all im glad it worked well for you in the strength department

finish = 210 x8

squats
    start 185x10
    finish 205x8

deads
    start 145x10
    finnish 185x10

Did i meet my goals??

great testopro review. I agree with you its a strength test booster more than anything from my own experience. and Im 5-6 weeks into a testopro stack now.

yourt welcome, thanks for doing this log for us.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hikeon3 Runs 30 Days of PP Phyto-Testosterone (sponsored)
    By Hikeon3 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 12:21 AM
  2. TheDarkHalf Runs Testalensis 100 and Icariin 50 (Sponsored)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 10:05 AM
  3. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 09:48 AM
  4. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:33 AM
  5. Testing TestoPRO like a Pro (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 07:57 AM