My FAKE iForce Compete Preview-Review :)

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
After reading the thread introducing the Compete ingredients I was so excited that I decided I could not wait any longer..

I was going to mix up my very own Compete-like drink..

I used:
An (cheap) powdered isotonic drink mix
+ 4 grams of bulk Peptopro
+ 2 grams of LCLT.

I have been drinking this mixture for one-and-a-half weeks during all my physical activity.
Up to now that means:
3 Krav Maga lessons and 4 weight-lifting sessions.

Here's my review:
Taste: I ended up with some kind off bitter-grapefruit/old-sweaty-socks taste.. It was drinkable and doesn't make me gag! So as a bulk-powder-mix I am satisfied:) Expecting Compete to tatse a lot better ! :)
Immediate effect:I appear to last longer during my Krav maga lessons, when weight lifting I seem to be able to do more reps!
Recovery:I appear to recover a lot faster then with a simple BCAA drink. I usually get sore muscles 2 days after working out. This doesn't change, but my muscles are a lot less sore. Even while having done more reps.. I'm going to need to push myself a lot harder now! :eek:mfg:
Long-term: Unknown .. I am hoping the increased recovery will speed up my muslce building. And the carnitine will aid in fat loss. Can't say I noticed anything yet, but it's still early..
Overall:I am quite satisfied with my own brew, but I expect Compete to have a lot more positive effects and I know it will taste a lot better!

Conclusion: After testing this home brew I am anxiously awaiting the appearance of iForce Compete at my local webshop so I can check it out!
:wizard:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So much win with this post lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL this is awesome, well done sir! Just wait until you get in 2 scoops of compete for 2g LCLT, 2g LCF, 5g whey hydro, and all those other goodies!!!

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
LOL this is awesome, well done sir! Just wait until you get in 2 scoops of compete for 2g LCLT, 2g LCF, 5g whey hydro, and all those other goodies!!!
Can't wait to see what the added benefits of the Carnitine Fumarate, Rhodiola and Vinpocetine will be! :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Can't wait to see what the added benefits of the Carnitine Fumarate, Rhodiola and Vinpocetine will be! :)
and don't forget that the taste will absolutely awesome :thumbsup: