Sample Review: ProSupps DNPX Ultra Thermogenic!

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Sample Review: ProSupps DNPX Ultra Thermogenic!

I received a couple of samples with my last NP order. I took one pill this morning and I was pretty impressed.

I took it about 10am. Within about twenty minutes I could really feel it kick in. If your stim sensative, it might take a little getting used too, I felt like running a marathon. My mood was okay, I was aggravated, but that wasn't from the sample. My drier stopped producing heat. The focus was good, I took it the drier apart and found the problem (unable to repair it till Monday).

I started the LeanGains diet and have started fasting, so I was hoping this would squash my appetite for the morning. Usually my job keeps me distracted. Thank goodness it worked. I really had no appetite till about 2pm, and even then I wasn't starving. the misses and I went to Fridays for lunch and I thought I would eat everything in site, but I was getting full rather quickly. I could start to feel my energy start to dwindle then, but I was still the energizer bunny.

After shopping at Trader Joe's and coming home and unloading everything, only then was I waring down. That was a little after 5pm. I wanted to take a nap but I couldn't seem to keep my eyes closed, and about 6:30 I started getting a little hungry again. I had a whey shake and some greek yogurt with a tsp of almond butter and I content.

I new I didn't have enough energy to make it through a workout, so of course I had my pre-workout mix.

I gotta say overall I was pleased with my 1st sample DNPX, I'd be curious to see the results after running through a bottle.

Tomorrow I'm gonna try another pill and see how it goes. Today one pill seemed enough, I think if I took two I would jump out of my skin and have a panic attack.

Thanks for reading

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.55%

I took another sample yesterday and appetite was null.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.21%

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I took another sample yesterday and appetite was null.
    I tried my sample i got from NP great product tons of energy. I think i made the mistake of taking it to late in the day 2:00 pm. I probably won't sleep tonight but great product..
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

hmmm ive never received samples from any nutra order......i like karbolic from prosupps
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.21%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    hmmm ive never received samples from any nutra order......i like karbolic from prosupps
    When you place your order in the comments section ask for samples. If they have them they will give them to you
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.55%

Yep, samples are given upon request. Even then sometimes they don't come. It all depends on how much sample stick NP has.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 02:17 PM
  2. Driven Sports CRAZE [Sample Video Review/Text Review]
    By ncangey0513 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 02:08 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 06:18 PM