anabeta elite+erase pro+daa

pastorcgc

Awards
I read an 84 page thread. Yup every post for 84 pages. I was convinced to start. Doing the above three. Started today. Plus creatine and nos that I was already taking. I am 40. Got high hopes. I have tried many all but creatine and nos have failed. God help me. Here I go again. Hope this time its ganna be a good choice. Everything I read is sayn yes. This old preacher needs his iron. Lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First :welcome: to AM!

Next, you have a good stack there, all should go well, especially if your nutrition and training are set up appropriately for your goals and needs, and you are consistent with everything.

Lastly, looks like you're wanting gains from the sounds of it - creatine is not going to give you gains, just so you are aware, although it can help contribute towards the factors that WILL create gains. Just make sure that you're NOT relying on SUPPLEMENTS to give you the results you won't or you will be disappointed every time - make sure everything is set up for YOU specifically re your goals,work hard at it, and THEN you'll see progress. It doesn't "just happen", remember that.

All the best!

~Rosie~

pastorcgc

Awards
Thanks. I saw you pop up many times in the long thread. I always desk stronger on creatine and less flat. I was doing a power train phase for the last few monthes but switched to a 5x5 work out splitting upper and lowerbody. Here is the odd thing. Everybody says a few days to kick in. I took my erase pro in am. Then an hour before workout I took nos ceeatine daa and anabeta. I swear I tore up the gym like never before. My wife is my workout partner and even she noticed a diffrence. Anyone else feel the stack right away?

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
Could possibly be a mental thing. I am currently doing that stack and have experienced some good results...good luck!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

pastorcgc

Awards
I wondered about that but I have tried other stuff I was excited about and it didn't happen. Wonder if anabeta helps shuttle creatine nos and carbs. Or the erase pro and daa I took in am did it. Wonder if I am only one to have a first day change?keep posted on how the stack does for you. Thanks for taking the time to give aome

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I saw you pop up many times in the long thread. I always desk stronger on creatine and less flat. I was doing a power train phase for the last few monthes but switched to a 5x5 work out splitting upper and lowerbody. Here is the odd thing. Everybody says a few days to kick in. I took my erase pro in am. Then an hour before workout I took nos ceeatine daa and anabeta. I swear I tore up the gym like never before. My wife is my workout partner and even she noticed a diffrence. Anyone else feel the stack right away?
Well, you ARE going to be "less flat" using creatine, since it stores water INSIDE your muscle cells.

Creatine or the other products take a few days to kick in? If your muscle creatine threshold levels are at baseline, it will take either a week (if loading at ~20g a day) or ~3 weeks (if using at 2-3g a day) for your muscle creatine threshold to be reached. As far as AnaBeta, you're likely to notice effects re pump and vascularity from your first DOSE - at least, I did, especially since I had with a lot of carbohydrates as well, and if taking pre-training, it will likely "enhance" your pump. Erase Pro you could see some effects re water and vascularity on the first day of dosing yes, and also things like increased thirst or urination.

I wondered about that but I have tried other stuff I was excited about and it didn't happen. Wonder if anabeta helps shuttle creatine nos and carbs. Or the erase pro and daa I took in am did it. Wonder if I am only one to have a first day change?keep posted on how the stack does for you. Thanks for taking the time to give aome
The AnaBeta - read more about its mechanisms of action.

It will take time for the true effects of the stack to eventuate, but you WILL notice effects as you go along.

~Rosie~

pastorcgc

Awards
Still going strong in the gym but no other effects yet. Going to the gym later hopen to see atleast a strength increase. When do most began to see an effect from this stack?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still going strong in the gym but no other effects yet. Going to the gym later hopen to see atleast a strength increase. When do most began to see an effect from this stack?
Erase Pro you will likely experience some effects within the first few days. I haven't yet used AnaBeta Elite, but if it's anything like AnaBeta, then you will also likely experience some effects from the first DOSE. As far as overall and optimal effects from this stack, it's going to take more than a few days, and you're looking at more like a few weeks, with the best results seen at about the 8-week mark for most stacks. All that said, it really depends on the individual and other factors as well. Seriously do NOT place so much importance and emphasis on your SUPPLEMENTS for progress and results!

~Rosie~

pastorcgc

Awards
For 2o years I have been lifting. Off and on. I lift for a few years and reach the same level of strength and ARM size get frustration and back off. I would like to blast through the sticking point. The supplaments where pricey but if they help me reach my goal it will be worth it.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I don't think youre getting what rosie is trying to say. If your diet and training habits aren't any good you will not break through plateaus because of supplements. However I'd you get those on point supplements can give you that little boost to make it through.

pastorcgc

Awards
I'm looking for that edge. My diet and training get me so far each time. The science behind this stack seemed legit. If everyone is hinting that iv been duped and they do nothing. It wouldn't be the first time. However I just did the most reps ever with shoulders and 325 for 7 reps on bench. A feat I only did when on hdrol. So r u sayn its placebo?

pastorcgc

Awards
I can't see rep points on my Android app but it says up.todate

pastorcgc

Awards
Work out was great. Had a personal best o. Every lift but pull downs. Not seeing much In Size yet but strength is going way up. Finally products that work.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Work out was great. Had a personal best o. Every lift but pull downs. Not seeing much In Size yet but strength is going way up. Finally products that work.
Good to hear you had a great training session - congrats on the PR :)

~Rosie~

BullGod

Awards
Looking at the same stack. Interested to see your results. Good Luck, Go Heavy or Go Home!

pastorcgc

Awards
Stronger again on every lift. Elbows and knees are a little soar. Making improvements each work out. When did u start the stack

pastorcgc

Awards
Used Anna beta and erase bro both on own after this. Erase pro is the better of the two.imo