MrMarc LOG Of GLYCOMYX! Time To Carb Up Baby! ~Logging Time~!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I just want to start off a Thank You to Southland and reps for the opportunity to log GLYCOMYX!

This is going to be a mini log with about 5 updates week or until the tub is gone! Am currently doing the leangains diet and about a week in, my calories intake is about 1300 split into 2 meals "1pm ish & 5pm ish" with most of the calories coming from meal one. Am currently running a sponsored log of Intimidate + Reversitol v2 so am going to be running GLYCOMYX along side with that. Link to that log can be found in my sig :)

I plan on dosing this at 1 scoop by itself "Maybe 2" post workout with my meal.​

You may as ask what is GLYCOMYX well I'll let the pics speak for themselves. :)

Here what is look like up close and personal!

Log will be in the reversed spot below & throughout the thread!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Reversed

6/09/12 Day 1.

Here is what I noticed so far.

Appearance: 10/10. This bottle is sleek and sexy! Just look at the pics they speak for themselves. Purple powered is AWESOME!

Smell: 10/10. Hardly any smell to it, maybe a very faint hint of earthy wheat smell to it, no chemical smell at all.

Taste: 10/10. Earthy kinda, will leave a more solid feedback on this as time goes by :).

So stayed tuned for more info!!.

6/10/12 Day 2

Ok well today I did 2 taste test to get a better feel on things.

#1. Taste in milk. 7-8/10. I decided to use about 10oz of milk with 1 scoop of GLYCOMYX and the taste is really earthy the best way I can describe it from my point of view is a earthy wheat taste, this stuff is kinda hard to get down by itself but in a good way. It's not bad by any means is just different taste.

#2. Taste in milk with protein. 12/10. This was my second taste I did about 10oz milk with a 1:1 ratio "1 scoop protein & 1 scoop GLYCOMYX", The protein I use was I-Force Vanilla Mint Swirl and let me say this those to combination was delicious!, you could't even taste the earthiness, was nice and minty and real refreshing, so taste in protein will definitely be a 12 out of 10!

Know my point of view and taste will will be different from person to person so what I think about its hard to get down, someone else might enjoy, so don't let this be downside just give it a chance by it self and if you like it then you like it! :)

Mix ability for stand only and protein. 11/10. Both by itself and in protein was really smooth and not grainy, Also of you wanted it thicker with you would use less liquid of your choice, so for me it was nice and smooth.

Fullness 10/10. Muscle has been felling more full. I will leave more feed back on this as time goes by.

My over all thought so far is this is amazing product and should be a stable to any one top 3 supplements or top 5.

6/11/12 Day 3

haa well today I only did 1 taste test so here we go.

Taste is V8 banana & strawberry fusion!. 10/10. 10oz of the S&B fusion liquid + 1 scoop GLYCOMYX = great taste!, Yes there was still a wheat taste, but it was very faint in this mixture. This mixture is a 10/10 in my book because the slight very faint wheat taste brought out the flavor of the V8 strawberry & banana fusion.

Mixability: 10/10. The mix-ability in this drink was smooth, but very light thickness, the best way for you to picture this is more of a smoothie teaxture. Not grainy at all!

Fullness: 7/10. Muscle fullness seems to be good start long lasting and decent for know, It's only day 3 so my rating will be changing from time to time and I keep my eye this.

Bowel movement 10/10. 7grams of healthy fibers in this and you can expect some naturals BW movements :) lol

Well the color purple powdered is still awesome! 7 grams of fiber is a nice addition to this. The wheat taste is growing on me and am actual liking it know I just don't think milk or water a good choice for this tho.

6/12/12 Day 4

Well I wanted to do another glycomyx mix with Iforce VMS protean, Yum; taste for that still a 12/10 :) Muscles fullness is up to about a 8.2 today so am really enjoying the fullness.

Overall taste is kinda growing on me! More to come tomorrow!​

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
In !!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Glad to have ya! This stuff will make carb cycling for anyone super super easy that's for sure! Can wait for the upcoming days on this stuff! I really wish I had some recompadrol so i could take it with this stuff, that would be a epic pump!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got mine today; slin-sane + 1/2 scoop 60 pre + 5 Hemavol pills, 30 minutes later maximize v2 + bcaas = pumps I'm still feeling 2.5 hours after workout!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
6/10/12 Day 2

Ok well today I did 2 taste test to get a better feel on things.

#1. Taste in milk. 7-8/10. I decided to use about 10oz of milk with 1 scoop of GLYCOMYX and the taste is really earthy the best way I can describe it from my point of view is a earthy wheat taste, this stuff is kinda hard to get down by itself but in a good way. It's not bad by any means is just different taste.

#2. Taste in milk with protein. 12/10. This was my second taste I did about 10oz milk with a 1:1 ratio "1 scoop protein & 1 scoop GLYCOMYX", The protein I use was I-Force Vanilla Mint Swirl and let me say this those to combination was delicious!, you could't even taste the earthiness, was nice and minty and real refreshing, so taste in protein will definitely be a 12 out of 10!

Know my point of view and taste will will be different from person to person so what I think about its hard to get down, someone else might enjoy, so don't let this be downside just give it a chance by it self and if you like it then you like it! :)

Mix ability for stand only and protein. 11/10. Both by itself and in protein was really smooth and not grainy, Also of you wanted it thicker with you would use less liquid of your choice, so for me it was nice and smooth.

Fullness 10/10. Muscle has been felling more full. I will leave more feed back on this as time goes by.

My over all thought so far is this is amazing product and should be a stable to any one top 3 supplements or top 5.​

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Off to a great start, very detailed and much appreciated!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find that solo, it tastes similar to a good whole wheat flour. The taste is kind of subtle, so it mixes well with about anything so far.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I find that solo, it tastes similar to a good whole wheat flour. The taste is kind of subtle, so it mixes well with about anything so far.
Ya that what its been tasting like to me to solo to, but mixing for me in a protein shake = so good! I'll be doing more taste test solo with diffrent drinks + a homemade protein drink to keep on gagging things.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm logging this too, so I'll be following to see how we match up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm making a list of the best protein flavor combos. The Mint sounds excellent. XF UP 2.0 Lemon Cream Pie is also fantastic.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
6/11/12 Day 3

haa well today I only did 1 taste test so here we go.

Taste in V8 banana & strawberry fusion!. 10/10. 10oz of the S&B fusion liquid + 1 scoop GLYCOMYX = great taste!, Yes there was still a wheat taste, but it was very faint in this mixture. This mixture is a 10/10 in my book because the slight very faint wheat taste brought out the flavor of the V8 strawberry & banana fusion.

Mixability: 10/10. The mix-ability in this drink was smooth, but very light thickness, the best way for you to picture this is more of a smoothie teaxture. Not grainy at all!

Fullness: 7/10. Muscle fullness seems to be good start long lasting and decent for know, It's only day 3 so my rating will be changing from time to time and I keep my eye this.

Bowel movement 10/10. 7grams of healthy fibers in this and you can expect some naturals BW movements :) lol

Well the color purple powdered is still awesome! 7 grams of fiber is a nice addition to this. The wheat taste is growing on me and am actual liking it know I just don't think milk or water a good choice for this tho.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Post I'll be using it mixed with whey,dextrose when I use it pre I'll mix it with water along with my pre workout. I'm thinking with milk it might get too thick.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Post I'll be using it mixed with whey,dextrose when I use it pre I'll mix it with water along with my pre workout. I'm thinking with milk it might get too thick.
Liquid will make a difference to how thick it will come out so try 10-12oz of milk + 1 scoop of of each & you should be good to go.!!!

Also don't be scared to try it by itself or with some other liquids! :) lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So....is your poop purple?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's cool. I just go into withdrawals if I haven't typed out the word "poop" everyday. I was starting to trip out.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm not scared ! You obviously haven't tried my wife's cooking . Now that's scary.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd.

(I've got some reading to do...lol)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
6/12/12 Day 4

Well I wanted to do another glycomyx mix with Iforce VMS protean, Yum; taste for that still a 12/10 :) Muscles fullness is up to about a 8.2 today so am really enjoying the fullness.

Overall taste is kinda growing on me! More to come tomorrow!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got caught up on everything. Great detail, thus far and glad to hear you're enjoying GlycoMyx.

Question -- how long have you been at 1,300 cals? And is that every day? I could see that working on burn days here and there, but I'd definitely think you'd want to up cals in order to not damage your metabolism and downregulate your thyroid. Are you doing any calorie spike days?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Just got caught up on everything. Great detail, thus far and glad to hear you're enjoying GlycoMyx.

Question -- how long have you been at 1,300 cals? And is that every day? I could see that working on burn days here and there, but I'd definitely think you'd want to up cals in order to not damage your metabolism and downregulate your thyroid. Are you doing any calorie spike days?
Only doing the calories like that since I started my sponsored of intimidate + reversitol V2, and yes 1300 everyday. I will stop the 1300 once my log is over which will be in 2 weeks. The reason it that low is because am focusing more on cut/recomp this whole log & this is helping with moving some stubborn fat + doing the leangain. This diet plan is working really good for me and I also understand my body. Some days I maybe do think I end up getting a little more calories, but for the most part it at 1300.

You could take a look at my log that am doing, the link is in my sig just take a look at the first page at the pics to see how healthy I eat. I know my maintenance cal is 2870-2800, fat lost at about 2200 and more of a extreme loss is about 1700-1500, but if you want I could bump my calories up just pick a number for me :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only doing the calories like that since I started my sponsored of intimidate + reversitol V2, and yes 1300 everyday. I will stop the 1300 once my log is over which will be in 2 weeks. The reason it that low is because am focusing more on cut/recomp this whole log & this is helping with moving some stubborn fat + doing the leangain. This diet plan is working really good for me and I also understand my body. Some days I maybe do think I end up getting a little more calories, but for the most part it at 1300.

You could take a look at my log that am doing, the link is in my sig just take a look at the first page at the pics to see how healthy I eat. I know my maintenance cal is 2870-2800, fat lost at about 2200 and more of a extreme loss is about 1700-1500, but if you want I could bump my calories up just pick a number for me :)
I definitely don't want to pick a number for you lol. And like you said, you know your body better than any of us. That said, I think you'd definitely benefit from starting to up cals a little bit on your lifting days and get a nice little cal spike at least once every 2 weeks (even if it's one meal that's higher cal content than normal; not like an all day binge or anything).

Whenever you bump cals up, just be sure to do it very slowly. Your metabolism isn't going to enjoy jumping up quickly after being down that low.

I just know you can really do damage with burning out your metabolism when cals are too low and at your stats and activity level, that's way too low. Especially when you mention that you can lose fat at 2200.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I definitely don't want to pick a number for you lol. And like you said, you know your body better than any of us. That said, I think you'd definitely benefit from starting to up cals a little bit on your lifting days and get a nice little cal spike at least once every 2 weeks (even if it's one meal that's higher cal content than normal; not like an all day binge or anything).

Whenever you bump cals up, just be sure to do it very slowly. Your metabolism isn't going to enjoy jumping up quickly after being down that low.

I just know you can really do damage with burning out your metabolism when cals are too low and at your stats and activity level, that's way too low. Especially when you mention that you can lose fat at 2200.
Ight thanks for the info, I didn't know I could do damage, so with that said I'll do 2000-2500 cals. 2500 on my compound lift days M W F. Tues & Turs will be 2000. Does that sound better.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ight thanks for the info, I didn't know I could do damage, so with that said I'll do 2000-2500 cals. 2500 on my compound lift days M W F. Tues & Turs will be 2000. Does that sound better.
To me, it definitely does. I doubt you did any damage in this short of a period, but if you kept going, you can definitely mess your metabolism up.

Whatever you do, don't jump back to those cals. I'd add no more than 250/day for a week at a time, just to be safe. That would also allow you to end your iForce log at close to the same thing you've already been doing -- 1550 cals/day and then 1800 cals/day over the next 2 weeks.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Here was yesterday update 6/13/12 day 5.

Taste: 12/10. Homemade protean. 1/2 cups of oats, 15oz milk, 1 banana, some blueberry yogurt, 2 tablespoons peanut butter, 1 scoop glycomyx. Was really good. I want to try a smoothie with this stuff!

Fullness of muscle is still at a 8.2, felling good. Taste growing on me some more. More will come.

rjp3900

rjp3900

Awards
I bought Glycomyx on sale. I tried it for the first time yesterday, about an hour before my workout. Let me just say, DO NOT mix it with Driven Sports Craze - Candy Grape (2 scoops). I also added 1.5 grams of PLCAR and 1.5 grams of agmatine. Seriously, TASTE: 2/10. And if my poop ain't purple tomorrow, I'll be shocked.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought Glycomyx on sale. I tried it for the first time yesterday, about an hour before my workout. Let me just say, DO NOT mix it with Driven Sports Craze - Candy Grape (2 scoops). I also added 1.5 grams of PLCAR and 1.5 grams of agmatine. Seriously, TASTE: 2/10. And if my poop ain't purple tomorrow, I'll be shocked.
Pretty sure that combo would've sucked just fine w/out the Glycomyx :(

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Pics of purple poop !! J/K

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

I've never been a fan of mixing pre-workout products with any type of food sources; that's just me, though. I like all those at least an hour after eating.

rjp3900

rjp3900

Awards
Unfortunately, that was my first experience with your product. The good news is, you were absolutely correct. First, I used two scoops of Muscle Gauge Nutrition's Pure Isolate - Ice Cream Sandwich - with 8 oz. of milk, and 1 scoop of Glycomyx. TASTE: 10/10. OP was right on.

So, today I separated my pre-workout from the Glycomyx. I mixed 2 scoops of Craze with 1.5g agmatine, 2g LCLT, and 2g creatinol-o-phosphate. NASTY MAN! 1/10! I can't do that again. Then I mixed the Glycomyx with Xtend Green Apple. AWESOME flavor & texture. Once again, 10/10.

You have got yourself a great product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ice Cream SAndwich with GlycoMyx sounds excellent!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately, that was my first experience with your product. The good news is, you were absolutely correct. First, I used two scoops of Muscle Gauge Nutrition's Pure Isolate - Ice Cream Sandwich - with 8 oz. of milk, and 1 scoop of Glycomyx. TASTE: 10/10. OP was right on.

So, today I separated my pre-workout from the Glycomyx. I mixed 2 scoops of Craze with 1.5g agmatine, 2g LCLT, and 2g creatinol-o-phosphate. NASTY MAN! 1/10! I can't do that again. Then I mixed the Glycomyx with Xtend Green Apple. AWESOME flavor & texture. Once again, 10/10.

You have got yourself a great product.
Thank you Sir for not only being open minded and giving Glycomyx another go, but for also coming back and providing positive feedback.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Update for today 6/15/12

Well today I think I found my new favorite mix!

One scoop of GLYCOMYX and a glass full of sunny D! Was like a smoothie texture but next time I do this I will be adding some ice to make it colder.

Now for the taste still had a wheat taste but again it was faint and the flavor of sunny D just brought out the goodness :)

Muscle fullness is a nice 10/10 know!

Enegry is hmm maybe 7/10 will evaluate this aspect at more time passes.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
6/16/12

2 scoop + 2 scoop VMS protean + vanilla yogurt + strawberries + glass of milk = 10/10 in taste. Was thick tho lol.

Energy is ok still.

Fullness is about a 12/10 now and feeling good.

Endurance not to sure yet.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6/16/12

2 scoop + 2 scoop VMS protean + vanilla yogurt + strawberries + glass of milk = 10/10 in taste. Was thick tho lol.
Damn that's a lot of goodies in one shake. I bet that was some slow moving goodness :)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Damn that's a lot of goodies in one shake. I bet that was some slow moving goodness :)
Yup

Lol talk about passing out on a full stomach.

I had some much left overs I poured like 2 more glasses of it and know I have one for tomorrow morning ;)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
6/18/12

Well chest pumps are insane right now almost wanted to quite but I didn't, took a while for pumps to kick in but when it did its in full effect.

I did 2 scoops post work out in water and it was thick as syrup, ehh taste for in water was ok, I prefer it in protean or juice. Energy still the same for me which is about a 5/10 other then that GLYCOMYX is legit! Am enjoying every bit of this product this product exceed my expectations!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Ok guys sorry for no updates try to make this stuff last :(

6/19/20

I took 1 scoop post workout today, taste is the same as usual.

Know this is by far my favorite aspect of GLYCOMYX the cardio endurance it has giving me is just nothing short of amazing! Today I went on a small jog since I been slacking for the week with no cardio :/ now I started my jog at a nice steady pace with good breathing and I keep on going with out a problem in fact I wasn't even tried as in when reached a certain mark I was like wow am not even tried yet so cardio is a A+ and my favorite aspect so far.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
6/22/12

Today I did 1 scoop pre with 10oz of milk and drank half, then put the other half in the fridge for when I get done with my workout.

Taste/"in general" in milk is still the same, wheat taste or for some of you might be a sweet potato taste :) Was pump up today, but workout sucked tho.

Fullness: still a 10/10

Endurance for carido: 10/10 in my book!

Veins: 11/10. There running everywhere.[/B]

Well rule #1 don't leave this stuff in the fridge lol this stuff come out even thicker.!