TheHardOne

Awards
Stoked

What is it?
-Will help elevate your natural testosterone levels
-Will help vasolidation (blood flow)
-Enhance sexual stamina, libido

What is in Stoked?

"Trans-Resveratrol - This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular.* Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for healthy and normal estrogen control.*

Horny Goat Weed - Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the natural testosterone supporter, Icariin. Research on Icariin has suggested it to support circulating testosterone levels as well as support healthy reproductive organs, making it a great health support for hypoandrogenic states.* On top of the natural testosterone supporting capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites.* In vivo research has surmised icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin.* What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists.*

Quercetin & Piperine - Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the an effective natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol.* This makes aids in absorption.* Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals.* Additionally, piperine may also reduce the effect of the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.*"

What did I expect from Stoked?
-Aid in my bodybuilding goals (muscle hypertrophy, fat loss)
-Enhance my libido

So lets get down to it!

*Mood*
-Mood was great! I felt somewhat more "Alpha" on this(nothing crazy), I know that term gets thrown around alot, but it was noticeable by friends and family aswell. I was always in a good mood, but in the gym it was like having sex, you don't want to stop, nobody can tell you what to do, had great workouts while using this.

*Energy*
-When ever your testosterone levels are higher than usual, you will experience greater energy, which I did! Huge plus!

*Pumps*
-Blood flow in the gym was very noticeable, not a "full feeling" from a nutrient partioner, but the pump was better than usual! (within the 2nd week is when I started noticing this)

*Sex Drive* (and stamina / blood flow)
-I just turned 20, but in the situation in life im in right now, sex drive typical gets pummeled because of stress, Stoked really helped me stay stress free, my sex drive was noticeably improved!
-Performance in bed? I stayed a night at a old friends house(a girl duh!)....without getting too graphic, I broke her bed(I was on top bouncing on her like a huge medicine ball), her parents rushed into the room(thank god the door was locked). Lets just stay in was a great session, but ended in somewhat "awkwardness" with her parents, especially the next morning lol.

*TheHardOne is a beast*
-Yes, like a huge medicine ball. lol

*Vascularity*
-Because of the vasolidation benefits, I did notice my veins on my arms yoked out while training, more than usual.

*Strength / Size*
-My CNS fire up / high threshold protocol / getting my macro nutrients in is why I get stronger / bigger, did this help? Well, anytime you have higher testosterone levels your body will be using your nutrients more efficiently towards your goals. Ill leave it at that.

*Fat Loss*
-With higher testosterone levels like I said above your body will use your nutrients(diet) more efficiently towards your goals, so yes I did notice a slight leaning down effect while on this, week 3 is when I noticed this.

*Dose*
-2 caps AM, 2 caps PM, 7 days a week

Who is this product for?
-Any athlete looking for a safe, natural aid for testosterone (remember higher testosterone levels will ensure your diet is going towards your goals instead of all those nutrients going to waste / causing fat gains, so whether your goal is to get stronger, bigger, lose fat, this product will aid in your physical goals!)
-If you fuark cougars on a weekly/daily basis and need extra "ammo" consistently. You guys know what im talking about....I hope?

Overall 7/10
-It did what it was suppose to do, but is it going to all of a sudden make you a super Alpha Male? No, but it does have a minimal effect on testosterone, and even the most minimal noticeable effects like enhanced blood flow, sexual desire, and maintaining a good mood everyday is a benefit thats why I gave it a 7 and not a 3 or 4 out of 10. It works, don't expect anything crazy, and when in doubt....WHIP IT OUT!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Stoked

What is it?
-Will help elevate your natural testosterone levels
-Will help vasolidation (blood flow)
-Enhance sexual stamina, libido

What is in Stoked?

"Trans-Resveratrol - This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular.* Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for healthy and normal estrogen control.*

Horny Goat Weed - Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the natural testosterone supporter, Icariin. Research on Icariin has suggested it to support circulating testosterone levels as well as support healthy reproductive organs, making it a great health support for hypoandrogenic states.* On top of the natural testosterone supporting capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites.* In vivo research has surmised icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin.* What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists.*

Quercetin & Piperine - Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the an effective natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol.* This makes aids in absorption.* Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals.* Additionally, piperine may also reduce the effect of the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.*"

What did I expect from Stoked?
-Aid in my bodybuilding goals (muscle hypertrophy, fat loss)
-Enhance my libido

So lets get down to it!

*Mood*
-Mood was great! I felt somewhat more "Alpha" on this(nothing crazy), I know that term gets thrown around alot, but it was noticeable by friends and family aswell. I was always in a good mood, but in the gym it was like having sex, you don't want to stop, nobody can tell you what to do, had great workouts while using this.

*Energy*
-When ever your testosterone levels are higher than usual, you will experience greater energy, which I did! Huge plus!

*Pumps*
-Blood flow in the gym was very noticeable, not a "full feeling" from a nutrient partioner, but the pump was better than usual! (within the 2nd week is when I started noticing this)

*Sex Drive* (and stamina / blood flow)
-I just turned 20, but in the situation in life im in right now, sex drive typical gets pummeled because of stress, Stoked really helped me stay stress free, my sex drive was noticeably improved!
-Performance in bed? I stayed a night at a old friends house(a girl duh!)....without getting too graphic, I broke her bed(I was on top bouncing on her like a huge medicine ball), her parents rushed into the room(thank god the door was locked). Lets just stay in was a great session, but ended in somewhat "awkwardness" with her parents, especially the next morning lol.

*TheHardOne is a beast*
-Yes, like a huge medicine ball. lol

*Vascularity*
-Because of the vasolidation benefits, I did notice my veins on my arms yoked out while training, more than usual.

*Strength / Size*
-My CNS fire up / high threshold protocol / getting my macro nutrients in is why I get stronger / bigger, did this help? Well, anytime you have higher testosterone levels your body will be using your nutrients more efficiently towards your goals. Ill leave it at that.

*Fat Loss*
-With higher testosterone levels like I said above your body will use your nutrients(diet) more efficiently towards your goals, so yes I did notice a slight leaning down effect while on this, week 3 is when I noticed this.

*Dose*
-2 caps AM, 2 caps PM, 7 days a week

Who is this product for?
-Any athlete looking for a safe, natural aid for testosterone (remember higher testosterone levels will ensure your diet is going towards your goals instead of all those nutrients going to waste / causing fat gains, so whether your goal is to get stronger, bigger, lose fat, this product will aid in your physical goals!)
-If you fuark cougars on a weekly/daily basis and need extra "ammo" consistently. You guys know what im talking about....I hope?

Overall 7/10
-It did what it was suppose to do, but is it going to all of a sudden make you a super Alpha Male? No, but it does have a minimal effect on testosterone, and even the most minimal noticeable effects like enhanced blood flow, sexual desire, and maintaining a good mood everyday is a benefit thats why I gave it a 7 and not a 3 or 4 out of 10. It works, don't expect anything crazy, and when in doubt....WHIP IT OUT!
Great review brother... yet another successful log for you full of great information, and of course humor.... ."Like a medacine ball" hahahaa

I've been mixing Stoked with Testo Pro and DAA, but sill add my Glycobol for my post workout carb meal... AI is the real deal, and the Hard One is the man!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Great review brother... yet another successful log for you full of great information, and of course humor.... ."Like a medacine ball" hahahaa

I've been mixing Stoked with Testo Pro and DAA, but sill add my Glycobol for my post workout carb meal... AI is the real deal, and the Hard One is the man!
Glad you liked it! Thanks a ton man! To you and AI Sports, great company in my book!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice review 7/10 is good. and I agree it doesnt have big effects on testosterone-some which helps with pumps

thank you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! Nice review man! Love the detail!