Natestreo's AMS Joint Fixx Log (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Lol don't stress just keep us updated if anything changes. Awesome log though.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. Great job! My knees are just starting to feel a little better, hope it keeps up or better yet, gets better. I read that someone dosed at 3 caps and saw more of a difference. I may.....try this if I can get the funds up for two bottles!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
    •   

3. Im feeling like a champ with 2 caps per day. I've had to deal with limitations because of my joints for quite a while now. It feels awesome to be moving freely again!
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

4. I'm 245lbs so even though two feels good I'm thinking maybe more is better!! Lmao
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    I'm 245lbs so even though two feels good I'm thinking maybe more is better!! Lmao
    Im 180lbs right now. Been cutting for quite a while from 212. I'll probably stop cutting around 175lbs ... I should be at 6-7% bodyfat by that point.

2 caps on me is perfect. Maybe 3 would help ya? Hard for me to guess!

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    Im 180lbs right now. Been cutting for quite a while from 212. I'll probably stop cutting around 175lbs ... I should be at 6-7% bodyfat by that point.

2 caps on me is perfect. Maybe 3 would help ya? Hard for me to guess!
    As for the question posted...yes 3 caps would be benecial for someone that big and heavy, and I mean it on the Height sense of big. More mass...more saturation and efficient blood transfer dosages are needed for bigger individuals in most supplements.

Also...I have a friend who says "Chest full of blood... Awesome feeling!" you know him? Haha good stuff Ohio glad to see the join support is helping yah! Keep up the good work brother!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

7. Great log bro
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni
    Great log bro
    Thanks!

9. Alright... Interesting things to report.

I'm currently taking a supplement that is known to cause dry joints at times. In the past this supplement has caused my joints to ache and gave me a bit of trouble in that regard.

I haven't experienced any joint issues this time around with the same supplement and using Joint Fixx.

Great stuff!

10. Still 2 caps per day taken in the am with breakfast.

No issues whatsoever with joints! I will be purchasing this product for sure!

11. Product continues to work! Nothing new to report. I wish there was more to report with this. It worked too fast!

12. Glad its helped and even happier we seem to be getting consistent responses across the board with Joint Fixx.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

13. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd
    Glad its helped and even happier we seem to be getting consistent responses across the board with Joint Fixx.
    Best joint supplement I've used. I'm a believer.

I can't believe how quickly it worked too!

14. Okay... Time for a final review.

This was easily the best joint supplement I've ever used. I was very pleased to be selected to log it.

I apologize for the lack of information in the log. Because of the nature of the product I was a little confused as to what my log should include.

Product is getting 10's across the board from me. Worked quickly, which I didn't expect. Worked extremely well, which I also didn't expect. And I like that it's only 2 caps per day. Very solid product!

Thanks to AMS for letting me have this logging opportunity!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMS Joint Fixx log
    By machorox123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 12:25 PM
  2. FIXXing my joints with AMS JOINT FIXX
    By CaptHowdy5150 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 10:12 PM