Natestreo's AMS Joint Fixx Log (Sponsored)

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
First and foremost I would like to give a big, big, big thanks to "Royd The Noyd" and "TheBGRigatoni" for selecting me to log the new AMS product, Joint Fixx! I am extremely appreciative for this opportunity and look forward to seeing some results from this product, hopefully!

I currently have really bad joints for a number of reasons. Despite only being 20 years old, I have played sports and lifted heavy for a long time. This has taken quite a toll on my body and in particular, my joints. My knees are the one joint that bother me the most often. I am limited to forms of cardio that are low impact so as to not aggravate my bad knees. Also, my shoulders are often bothered by joint issues. When lifting weights I can often feel them popping and cracking, it can be uncomfortable but doesnt limit me as much as my knees do. Hips also experience acheness, especially when standing for long periods of time. The knee issues are pretty much an everyday thing, it is quite a rare occasion if I can do anything with a lot of impact without knee issues.

I have used Glucosamine/Chondroitin with MSM for approximately 6 months with no results. I have doubled and tripled the dosages and not seen any results, as a matter of fact. I also take calcium every day to assist with bone health. Other than these two supplements I have not taken anything to try and aid my joints.

With that all said... Lets hope that this new product by AMS will put an end to my joint pain and help me to train the way that I would like to!

Here is the description of AMS Joint Fixx from advancedmusclescience.com:

JointFixx_60ct-print-175.jpg

Joint Fixx™ for Aggressive Weight Training!

•Supports Heavy & Aggressive Training
•Formulated for Easy Once-a-Day Dose
•Twice as Fast Acting as Standard Joint Repair
•Next Generation Joint Formula

What is Joint Fixx™
Joint Fixx(TM) is a potent cartilage repair supplement specifically formulated for aggressive weight training & competitive athletes.

Why is Joint Fixx™ Superior to Other Similar Products
Common relied upon joint repair formulas use the tired big 3; chondroitin, MSM & glucosamine and take between 4 & 6 weeks to start working. Further adding to the frustration – the big 3 need to be taken between 3 & 4 times daily. Joint Fixx works within 2 weeks of use and you don’t need to take a handful of capsules – just 2 caps, once per day. In addition, there are no other joint repair products in sports nutrition that use three (3) of the newest and most potent cartilage aids that are completely unknown to aggressive weight trainers & competitive athletes:
•Turmeric Extract
•Hyaluronic Acid
•ASU (Avocado Soybean Unsaponifiable)

How Does Joint Fixx™ Work
ASU, Turmeric and Hyaluronic Acid have been linked to positively affect epidermis, mucosa and collagen of the skin and bone through minimizing inflammation and cartilage damage from the day-to-day trauma of heavy lifting and athletic endeavors.

More specifically:
Turmeric has been shown to promote Anti-catabolism, anti-inflammation, and joint protection.

ASU Enhances collagen and proteoglycan synthesis in one daily dose compared to multiple doses that you would need for chondroitin sulfate, msm, and glucosamine.

Hyaluronic Acid is a natural compound found in the fluid that surrounds and cushions your joints. Supplementing addiitional Hyaluronic Acid, improves skin and joint health and has been shown to efficiently reach both tissues.

What Makes Joint Fixx™ the Strongest on the Market
The synergistic effect of the three main (3) ingredients acts as an overall force field to protect your joints from heavy day to day trauma that can wear your body down over the course of aggressive, chronic weight training and athletic activities.

Why Should I buy Joint Fixx™
Simply put – There is no other joint support supplement on the market that can deliver bodybuilders and athletes safe, effective, efficient and REAL protection like Joint Fixx™ can.

What Results Can I Expect
•Supports Heavy & Aggressive Training
•Formulated for Daily Use
•Next Generation Joint Formula

What other AMS Products Should I stack it with
1-Androsterone RDe™ to reduce unwanted side effects.
Decavol RDe™ to reduce unwanted side effects.
4-AD RDe™ to reduce unwanted side effects.
DecaSARM RDe™ to reduce unwanted side effects.

**My review of the product will be based on a few things and will be completely unbiased and totally honest. I feel no obligation whatsoever to give a positive review for a product simply because it was given to me.**​

First and foremost I expect the product to alleviate some of my joint pain. I dont expect it to eliminate all of it, I think that might be a bit unrealistic considering how bad the joint issues really are.

Secondly, I expect the product to do what it says it will do. This is very much related to the above expectation.

Thirdly, I will consider how long the product takes to work. I think this might be something that a lot of people ould want to know?

Alright....lets make this happen!

Last edited:
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would like to sub to this log please.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I took my first dosage of AMS Joint Fixx this morning. Serving size is 2 pills, I took both at once this morning with breakfast.

Nothing to report so far! It's a little early to expect much.

Today is an off day of training. Tomorrow will be a leg training day, definitely a day that I put my knees through hell.

Would everyone like for me to post my training in this log so as to see the amount of stress that I put my body under and relate the effectiveness of Joint Fixx appropriately? Im not sure if my training is relevant to anyone or not for the review...but I would be happy to provide a detailed log of it if anyone requests so.

Im also happy to post any additional information that someone might want to see during this log. Just lemme know!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Permission granted sir. :thumbsup:
:D Kill it bro , throw in some bragging before and after pics , after all if it is fixing your joints and lubbing them it will help you train harder ;) show off the freaking ripped beast you are about to become bro :D!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
:D Kill it bro , throw in some bragging before and after pics , after all if it is fixing your joints and lubbing them it will help you train harder ;) show off the freaking ripped beast you are about to become bro :D!
I'll wait for someone to second this request...then we'll make it happen. I expect to train pretty hard in the coming weeks :thumbsup:

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dosage of AMS Joint Fixx this morning. Serving size is 2 pills, I took both at once this morning with breakfast.

Nothing to report so far! It's a little early to expect much.

Today is an off day of training. Tomorrow will be a leg training day, definitely a day that I put my knees through hell.

Would everyone like for me to post my training in this log so as to see the amount of stress that I put my body under and relate the effectiveness of Joint Fixx appropriately? Im not sure if my training is relevant to anyone or not for the review...but I would be happy to provide a detailed log of it if anyone requests so.

Im also happy to post any additional information that someone might want to see during this log. Just lemme know!
I still haven't decided if I'll post training sessions in my log or not for that same reason. I know I'll note if I'm able to life easier or heavier without as much discomfort, but this isn't a type of thing where we'll see strength/intensity gains from the product so I haven't figured that part out yet. Good start to the log man. I'll be following along, hopefully we'll all get results from this product.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Definitely hoping so! I'll be looking up your log shortly so I can follow along. Feel free to link it here for people to have a cross reference!

mnowak1228

Awards
Subbed. Ill be starting my log on Monday. I started my dosing for Joint Fixx today and the Pro Anabolic Kit this past Monday. Im going to group them together. Why start logging Monday? Well, bc Im logging Stoked right now and even though I wasnt asked not to log anything else at the same time I dont want to do any injustice. My log for this will be backtracked to Monday when I started the Pro Kit from AMS, I am keeping notes. Im interested in seeing how all of our results differ or how similar they will be. I will post a link of my log when I start it.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Subbed. Ill be starting my log on Monday. I started my dosing for Joint Fixx today and the Pro Anabolic Kit this past Monday. Im going to group them together. Why start logging Monday? Well, bc Im logging Stoked right now and even though I wasnt asked not to log anything else at the same time I dont want to do any injustice. My log for this will be backtracked to Monday when I started the Pro Kit from AMS, I am keeping notes. Im interested in seeing how all of our results differ or how similar they will be. I will post a link of my log when I start it.
Yeah, deft post a link.

I'm interested in comparing results as well. And I wanted the links in my thread so that people considering the product can compare out results too.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the folllow all you mofo

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
5:30am here on the west coast...taking 2 caps AMS Joint Fixx with breakfast. This is day 2!

Now off to work!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Dosed 2 caps this morning and went on with my day. Ended up coming home from work sick. Huge headache and sweating like crazy today, not sure what was up.

Went to the gym a few hours ago to try and sweat it out. Did 60 minutes of walking on the treadmill. I had some knee pain after 30 minutes of walking. Seems like nothing has kicked in yet (as would be expected)

mnowak1228

Awards
Dosed 2 caps this morning and went on with my day. Ended up coming home from work sick. Huge headache and sweating like crazy today, not sure what was up.

Went to the gym a few hours ago to try and sweat it out. Did 60 minutes of walking on the treadmill. I had some knee pain after 30 minutes of walking. Seems like nothing has kicked in yet (as would be expected)
Sounds like you had some kind of bug or some sh*t!! Today was shoulders, chest, lats, and forearms and my shoulders and elbows still developing pain with working sets. I'm sure that within two weeks Joint Fixx will kick in and we will be a lot better!!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I'm having blood pressure issues from other supplements that I'm using. I'm not 21, so can't mention them in the thread.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
2 Caps of AMS Joint Fixx popped this morning with breakfast. Several hours later and im getting ready to head to the gym for chest workout today! This is a workout that I normally will feel discomfort in my shoulders. Lets see how it goes!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Alright...managed to have a solid cardio session today without any joint issues. Not goint to get too excited yet, this happens every once and a while regardless of any joint suport I am taking. Just gotta wait and see if this continues and then it can be determined if it is ust coincidence or the AMS Joint Fixx working!

Also did not experience shoulder discomfort today, but I lifted very light due to muscle soreness I was experiencing. Too early to tell with this, also.

mnowak1228

Awards
Alright...managed to have a solid cardio session today without any joint issues. Not goint to get too excited yet, this happens every once and a while regardless of any joint suport I am taking. Just gotta wait and see if this continues and then it can be determined if it is ust coincidence or the AMS Joint Fixx working!

Also did not experience shoulder discomfort today, but I lifted very light due to muscle soreness I was experiencing. Too early to tell with this, also.
Keeping fingers crossed!! Good job!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Shoulder workout with some cardio yesterday. No joint pain to speak of so far. Again, too early to say its the Joint Fixx.

Today is back day. Heavy deadlifts are in order. I'll usually feel some discomfort in my knees during deads, will post update!

Dosing is still 2 caps AM with breakfast

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Long cardio session and heavy deadlifts... No knee problems.

Humhhhhh...

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Okay... 2 tablets this morning and I'm starting to think this is the strongest joint medication I've ever taken. No joint problems whatsoever since staryinf

mnowak1228

Awards
Okay... 2 tablets this morning and I'm starting to think this is the strongest joint medication I've ever taken. No joint problems whatsoever since staryinf
I'm feeling improvement in my shoulders and elbows for sure, but my knees are still bad. Hell, I'd be willing to stay on Joint Fixx even if it only helped my upper body, for me that's still amazing!!!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
2 more tablets this morning with breakfast!

I've had no joint issues since the second or third day on Joint Fixx. This is incredible!

I keep going over to my beloved StairMaster to do cardio out of habit, forgetting that I can run on the treadmill now!

I'm gonna try and do some running outside, a little more impact. I'm eager to see what happens!

Definitely would recommend this product so far. Gotta see if it keep this up, or if I've just been fortunate the past few days and not had any pain. Time will tell!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Walked 9 holes of golf yesterday and had a good session of sprints this morning. No joint pain!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I continue to dose my AMS joint Fixx at 2 caps in the morning with food.

I've had no joint issues whatsoever after beginning this product. I'm EXTREMELY impressed with the quality of this.

I'm not sure what else to put in this log besides whether the product works or not... Due to the nature of the product

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what else to put in this log besides whether the product works or not... Due to the nature of the product
Same here man.

mnowak1228

Awards
Great job! My knees are just starting to feel a little better, hope it keeps up or better yet, gets better. I read that someone dosed at 3 caps and saw more of a difference. I may.....try this if I can get the funds up for two bottles!!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Im feeling like a champ with 2 caps per day. I've had to deal with limitations because of my joints for quite a while now. It feels awesome to be moving freely again!

mnowak1228

Awards
I'm 245lbs so even though two feels good I'm thinking maybe more is better!! Lmao

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I'm 245lbs so even though two feels good I'm thinking maybe more is better!! Lmao
Im 180lbs right now. Been cutting for quite a while from 212. I'll probably stop cutting around 175lbs ... I should be at 6-7% bodyfat by that point.

2 caps on me is perfect. Maybe 3 would help ya? Hard for me to guess!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Im 180lbs right now. Been cutting for quite a while from 212. I'll probably stop cutting around 175lbs ... I should be at 6-7% bodyfat by that point.

2 caps on me is perfect. Maybe 3 would help ya? Hard for me to guess!
As for the question posted...yes 3 caps would be benecial for someone that big and heavy, and I mean it on the Height sense of big. More mass...more saturation and efficient blood transfer dosages are needed for bigger individuals in most supplements.

Also...I have a friend who says "Chest full of blood... Awesome feeling!" you know him? Haha good stuff Ohio glad to see the join support is helping yah! Keep up the good work brother!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Great log bro

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Alright... Interesting things to report.

I'm currently taking a supplement that is known to cause dry joints at times. In the past this supplement has caused my joints to ache and gave me a bit of trouble in that regard.

I haven't experienced any joint issues this time around with the same supplement and using Joint Fixx.

Great stuff!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Still 2 caps per day taken in the am with breakfast.

No issues whatsoever with joints! I will be purchasing this product for sure!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Product continues to work! Nothing new to report. I wish there was more to report with this. It worked too fast!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad its helped and even happier we seem to be getting consistent responses across the board with Joint Fixx.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Glad its helped and even happier we seem to be getting consistent responses across the board with Joint Fixx.
Best joint supplement I've used. I'm a believer.

I can't believe how quickly it worked too!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Okay... Time for a final review.

This was easily the best joint supplement I've ever used. I was very pleased to be selected to log it.

I apologize for the lack of information in the log. Because of the nature of the product I was a little confused as to what my log should include.

Product is getting 10's across the board from me. Worked quickly, which I didn't expect. Worked extremely well, which I also didn't expect. And I like that it's only 2 caps per day. Very solid product!

Thanks to AMS for letting me have this logging opportunity!