Summer Fun with Primordial and ForeRunner

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You guys should compete for results if running the same cycle at same time.
    I like this idea

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Thanks and I'd love to do something like that just to be able to trade notes!

****, HTS just threw down the gauntlet. I think we may have something for the future.

I'm game.
    I would be game too and was thinking the same thing. Run it at the same time, compare notes.. and push each other to get bigger, stronger, leaner....

Day 50: Arms

Another fine workout
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Day 51: REST!

Today and tomorrow I am hoping will give the shoulder and forearm a little time to heal up. Fingers crossed that both are shot for longer than that.
    Clock's ticking down. Hoping to throw a few more PR's next week before things totally come to and end.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Day 52: Rest

Got to see the new Batman. Better than I expected. Chest tomorrow, we'll see how the shoulder holds up. Not going to hold my breath and will take it light if needed.

Now to go throw my work laptop out the window. Trying to update files before critters come back to school and it's messed up. The greatest thing about this situation is that it's long past the warrenty AND due to the wonders of CA's budget issues and school funding being held hostage by Gov. Moonbeam, there's no way I'll see an upgrade in my lifetime...
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Day 51: REST!

Today and tomorrow I am hoping will give the shoulder and forearm a little time to heal up. Fingers crossed that both are shot for longer than that.
    Clock's ticking down. Hoping to throw a few more PR's next week before things totally come to and end.
    I have a feeling you will see the PRs.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

I have a feeling you will see the PRs.
    I think I can pull one or two for leg day. I'm just not sure if the shoulder and forearm are going to want to work with or against me this week. We'll see tonight.

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

I think I can pull one or two for leg day. I'm just not sure if the shoulder and forearm are going to want to work with or against me this week. We'll see tonight.
    Don't hurt yourself just to see if you can bud

8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Don't hurt yourself just to see if you can bud
    I agree. Your work will disappear quickly if you can't workout for a bit.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Oh, yea. I've learned that much this cycle, lol. If I can't go heavy, I will go light. If I can't go light, I've already said **** it and will be doing cardio most of the week. The last thing I want is to lose everything I've gained the past two months.

I've actually decided to take next week off from lifting (got to do the cardio though) while beginning PCT and letting my body start to normalize itself. Then I'll start ramping back up starting at 60% week 2.

With age comes aches, pains, and wisdom. Think I am starting to enjoy being old and wise over young and dumb, lol.

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Day 53: Chest

Machine Bench Press:
    90 lb x 20 reps
    180 lb x 10 reps
    270 lb x 10 reps
    320 lb x 6 reps
    340 lb x 4 reps
    90 lb x 10 reps
    *Hammer Strength

Machine Incline Bench Press:
    90 lb x 20 reps
    180 lb x 10 reps
    270 lb x 10 reps
    360 lb x 8 reps
    90 lb x 10 reps
    *Hammer Strength

Decline Barbell Bench Press:
    90 lb x 20 reps
    180 lb x 10 reps
    270 lb x 8 reps
    90 lb x 20 reps
    *Hammer Strength

Machine Chest Fly (Pec Deck):
    60 lb x 10 reps
    80 lb x 10 reps
    130 lb x 10 reps
    60 lb x 10 reps

Elliptical Trainer:
    0:30:00 || Moderate

Cycling (stationary):
    0:30:00 || 5.4 mi

Notes:
    *PR's in italics.
    **Stayed away from barbells tonight. I wanted to make sure the shoulder was going to be OK.
    ***Did some light weight shoulder warm-ups before WO and kept them loose in between lifts. This seemed to be the trick.
    ****Felt strong and much better than last week. Thought about going for 450 in the incline but decided to not push my luck with the shoulder. I'm thinking it was the right decision!

Ramblings:
    I know earlier today I stated that I might take next week off, but after tonight and no shoulder issues I think that may change. If this week goes well, I may just deload next week and then start ramping things back up. We'll see.

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

I like it Just listen to your body and go from there if you think you fell god to go then go for it

12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Oh, yea. I've learned that much this cycle, lol. If I can't go heavy, I will go light. If I can't go light, I've already said **** it and will be doing cardio most of the week. The last thing I want is to lose everything I've gained the past two months.

I've actually decided to take next week off from lifting (got to do the cardio though) while beginning PCT and letting my body start to normalize itself. Then I'll start ramping back up starting at 60% week 2.

With age comes aches, pains, and wisdom. Think I am starting to enjoy being old and wise over young and dumb, lol.
    There is actually a movement of people who state no one should lift first week of PCT and just eat. Less energy expenditure and more calories = better chance of keeping gains in that critical first week.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Day 54: Back/Lats

Close-Grip Front Lat Pulldown:
    50 lb x 10 reps
    100 lb x 10 reps
    200 lb x 10 reps
    250 lb x 8 reps
    200 lb x 10 reps

Wide-Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck:
    100 lb x 10 reps
    130 lb x 10 reps
    170 lb x 10 reps
    150 lb x 10 reps

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown:
    150 lb x 10 reps
    200 lb x 10 reps
    270 lb x 6 reps
    250 lb x 10 reps
    200 lb x 10 reps

One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
    90 lb x 10 reps
    180 lb x 8 reps
    180 lb x 8 reps
    *Hammer Strength

Smith Machine Shrug:
    315 lb x 10 reps
    225 lb x 10 reps
    225 lb x 10 reps

Elliptical Trainer:
    0:30:00 || Moderate

Cycling (stationary):
    0:30:00 || 5.8 mi

Notes:

*PR's in italics.
    **Wasn't sure how the forearm and shoulder would do today. Made sure I warmed them up before I started and kept them loose between sets.
    ***Once I realized I was pain free, it was on. Walked out with a ****-eating grin again!

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I like it Just listen to your body and go from there if you think you fell god to go then go for it
    Yes. I think that's going to be a major change I make each day when I hit the gym. Feeling good = kill it. Feeling craptastic = go light and kill it the next week. Using this approach has really helped the past eight weeks.

There is actually a movement of people who state no one should lift first week of PCT and just eat. Less energy expenditure and more calories = better chance of keeping gains in that critical first week.
    I've read that as well which is why I am/was thinking about going that way. But I keep flip flopping (like a politician) when it comes to this. I may just go middle of the road and lift at 25% of max next week for 15-20 reps just so I feel like I am getting something done and then get the cardio in. We'll see. It may depend on how busy I am with the new school year getting ready to start.

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Probably be a great time to have a deload week, to still stay active?
    FINAFLEX REP

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Probably be a great time to have a deload week, to still stay active?
    Yes, that's what I am thinking. I need to stay active or my stress level shoots through the roof and my wife then wants to kill me. Deload is what I am leaning towards. I also thing the deload may help my forearm heal a bit more and help strengthen my shoulder as well.

17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Day 55: Legs!

Barbell Squat:
    45 lb x 20 reps
    135 lb x 10 reps
    315 lb x 6 reps
    225 lb x 8 reps

Leg Press:
    1000 lb x 6 reps
    800 lb x 8 reps
    800 lb x 8 reps

Calf Press On The Leg Press Machine:
    1000 lb x 10 reps
    1000 lb x 5 reps
    800 lb x 12 reps
    800 lb x 12 reps
    600 lb x 12 reps
    600 lb x 12 reps

Leg Extensions:
    50 lb x 12 reps
    50 lb x 12 reps
    50 lb x 12 reps
    60 lb x 12 reps

Seated Leg Curl:
    30 lb x 20 reps
    60 lb x 15 reps
    90 lb x 10 reps
    90 lb x 10 reps

Elliptical Trainer:
    0:30:00 || Intense!

Cycling (stationary):
    0:30:00 || 6 mi

Notes:

*PR's in italics.
    **Great leg day even if I had to train in the AM. Surprised how strong I felt this morning. It's been a while since I have done morning legs.

Observations:

*I am starting to believe that the elliptical trainer has helped to strengthen my hips, knees, and ankles. Since I incorperated it into my cardio, I have not had many issues with those joints. Not to mention due to not having issues, my lifts have gone up as well. Guess I should have been using it all along.

** Been over a week without any Alpha Bulk. The one thing that I have really noticed is that I am sore the next day. I have had little to no soreness since the beginning of this journey but the soreness has really kicked in since I stopped taking it. So I'm giving props to A.B. for this effect. I'm not complaining that I'm sore btw. Being sore to me just reminds me that I'm alive.
    Last edited by Colbicide; 08-01-2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Damn grammer Nazis...

18. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Damn killer leg day, nice PRs.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Damn killer leg day, nice PRs.
    Thanks! Now I just hope I am still able to walk on Friday!
    Last edited by Colbicide; 08-01-2012 at 04:30 PM. Reason: I iz dumb.

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Being sore to me just reminds me that I'm alive.
    Well said! And killer leg work out Colby
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Day 56: Shoulders

Machine Shoulder (Military) Press:
    25 lb x 10 reps
    35 lb x 10 reps
    45 lb x 10 reps
    55 lb x 7 reps
    *Hammer Strength

Side Lateral Raise:
    18.5 lb x 10 reps
    20 lb x 10 reps
    20 lb x 10 reps

Front Dumbbell Raise:
    25 lb x 10 reps
    35 lb x 10 reps
    45 lb x 10 reps
    20 lb x 10 reps

Upright Cable Row:
    50 lb x 10 reps
    100 lb x 10 reps
    150 lb x 10 reps

Reverse Flyes:
    45 lb x 10 reps
    60 lb x 10 reps
    90 lb x 10 reps

Dumbbell Shrug:
    100 lb x 10 reps
    150 lb x 10 reps
    130 lb x 10 reps

Elliptical Trainer:
    0:40:00 || Intense!

Cycling (stationary):
    0:25:00 || 5 mi

Notes:

*PR's in italics.
    ** Shoulders felt good today. Kept it low key and didn't push until traps. Left forearm is still giving me problems though.
    *** Today is the end of the run. PCT up next. Reflection should be posted here soon.

Ramblings:
    *Damn tired this morning and had to drag my sorry-ass into the gym. But once I got going, the day got better. Lots of energy as I type this.
    ** Looking forward to a deload week. I think I have earned it. I'm also now trying to decide if I want to work in a deload week at the beginning of each month to allow my body a bit of a reprieve for lifting heavy. Mentally I don't want to, but my body is leaning in the other direction. I may have to listen to my body for a few months to see if will help in the long run.

22. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I love your workouts, you are a machine.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Thursday August 2 - 333 lbs. (-1 for the week)

Week 8 Reflection & Final Stack Review: Starting weight 343 lbs, ending at 333.

Strength: 10/10. From week 1 through the end, I felt strong, and all the damn PR’s for the past 2 months have been satisfying to say the least.

Recovery: 8/10 – After getting through all the summer crud, recovery became much better. For most of the run, I was DOMS free. But when they showed back up during week 6/7, it didn’t matter. I forgot how invigorating some soreness can be each day. I’m giving the Alpha Bulk a lot of credit for keeping the soreness down. Once I stopped dosing at the beginning of Week 7, I had little mild soreness each morning after lifting.

Pump/Vascularity: 8/10 – the added Agmatine from SS has really helped with the pump and keeping the veins from disappearing. Should have run this all the way through, oh well. Vascularity increased each week; Up the arms, across the shoulders, onto chest. Now I just hope it will stick around through PCT.

Mood/Aggression: 10/10 – Mood was great all the way through. Had the aggression spike and was completely in control. The alpha feeling was there but not over whelming. I’ve really enjoyed the entire summer and that’s a first in a long time for me. Not to forget to mention, me having a good summer made the family damn happy as well.

Energy/Focus: I am splitting this one up. Focus (10/10) from the Drive has been awesome since day one. It’s allowed me to stay on track, reflect on the challenges that came up and move through them, as well as kept me happy through the additional cardio I decided to put myself through. Energy (5/10) was up and down even after I added the Craze. I am not completely sold on this Pre-WO. I just don’t get the ‘kick-ass’ feeling that I really like. Guess my search for a new Pre-WO will begin here as soon as this tub is gone. Maybe sooner…

Noticeable Changes in Appearance: 8/10 – Legs took off after week one as well as the vascularity. I can only hope that the new pants I bought will still fit for the first day of school… Hell, I know I won’t be wearing boxers any time soon. It took a few weeks more to see some separation in the shoulders/traps and shoulders/arms. I’ve felt much more dense/hard since I started, which for a fat guy, is a great feeling. I know my BF% has gone down. I know my keg very well. When the well rounded tire starts to look out of shape and deflated, it’s a good thing. I also lost the keg shelf that was carrying around.

Libido: 8/10 – started feeling shut down middle of week 7 but it has not been too bad. It’s not something I am overly concerned about since my PCT history shows that I rebound quickly.

Odds ‘N’ Ends: 8.4/10 - Overall I really have enjoyed the past 8 weeks even with the summer crud and the challenges of being older. I have to give a lot of credit to the Drive for helping me stay motivated and adding something to my reflections. As for the rest of the stack, it’s a solid strength stack in my opinion. I can see it being used as a bulk or in my case a (forced) recomp. Each time I have decided that I wanted to try and lose the weight, my strength takes a huge down turn and that ****s with my psyche too much. Even as I started to lose the weight, my strength maintained itself or got better, even with the lack of calories I had been planning on putting away this summer. That’s a huge plus for me.

Pro’s: Strength gains, added determination and mental clarity, vascularity increase, additional size, good recovery, very few sides: little loss of libido & some oiliness, NO issues with blood pressure, NO back pumps, and NO lethargy. Not having blood pressure issues, back pumps, and lethargy are HUGE on my list.

Con’s: Others will complain about the cost… I find that you get what you pay for. What I wanted was a solid summer stack with minimal sides, and as I get older, minimal sides = happy giant. Insomnia from the Drive: some nights were bad, others were good. I am not sure what triggers it though. Drive is something I wouldn’t use again unless I had the time off. I need my sleep.

What has sold me on this stack: Added determination and mental clarity, strength gains while losing weight, no back pumps, no blood pressure issues, and no lethargy.

So, I give mad props to Primordial Performance and Fore Runner Labs for putting out some great products with minimal sides. Yes, I’ll be looking to run this stack again or a modified version of it after I drop some additional weight. I believe that if I do lose the weight, the noticeable changes in appearance will be very significant.

I’ll be continuing this log through PCT. Daily lifts, notes, and ramblings will be had. I’ll apologize now if I take a tangent and start talking about students. First day of them coming back is August 13th. I’ll will have weekly reflections and the final PCT review posted after I finish up. Here’s the line-up for the next 4 weeks:

Sustain Alpha: 6 pumps – 5 on/2 off – AM or PM
    Toco-8: 1 scoop per day - AM
    EndoAmp Max: 1 scoop per day – Pre W.O. or AM
    TCF-1: 5 ml per day - AM

Week 1 will be a deload week. I really need to stay active especially with the new school year so close.
    Week 2 will be at about 60%+ of my PR’s. Week 3 will be at 80%+ of my PR’s. Week 4, knowing me, I am going to thrash the living hell out of myself…

24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

I love your workouts, you are a machine.
    Thanks chief. Much appriciated!

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Looking forward to a deload week. I think I have earned it. I'm also now trying to decide if I want to work in a deload week at the beginning of each month to allow my body a bit of a reprieve for lifting heavy. Mentally I don't want to, but my body is leaning in the other direction. I may have to listen to my body for a few months to see if will help in the long run.
    Man, we think along the same lines. I hate the thought of a deload, but might make the other weeks that much better...

I have to plan my deload.. next week is the last week of my stack, but I'm burning out I think. Not sure if I should plan to deload next week or after my stack is done. (Makes more sense to do so after stack is done)..
    FINAFLEX REP

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

So, I give mad props to Primordial Performance and Fore Runner Labs for putting out some great products with minimal sides. Yes, I’ll be looking to run this stack again or a modified version of it after I drop some additional weight. I believe that if I do lose the weight, the noticeable changes in appearance will be very significant.

I’ll be continuing this log through PCT. Daily lifts, notes, and ramblings will be had. I’ll apologize now if I take a tangent and start talking about students. First day of them coming back is August 13th. I’ll will have weekly reflections and the final PCT review posted after I finish up. Here’s the line-up for the next 4 weeks:

Sustain Alpha: 6 pumps – 5 on/2 off – AM or PM
    Toco-8: 1 scoop per day - AM
    EndoAmp Max: 1 scoop per day – Pre W.O. or AM
    TCF-1: 5 ml per day - AM

Week 1 will be a deload week. I really need to stay active especially with the new school year so close.
    Week 2 will be at about 60%+ of my PR’s. Week 3 will be at 80%+ of my PR’s. Week 4, knowing me, I am going to thrash the living hell out of myself…

Totally sold me on this stack, and as mentioned earlier in your log next time we should run something like this together.

Looking forward to following through PCT, and even reading the student ramblings...hell just makes it all that much more entertaining!

During your deload what % do you typically use? Shameful I know but I have never really done a proper deload.
    FINAFLEX REP

27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

I have to plan my deload.. next week is the last week of my stack, but I'm burning out I think. Not sure if I should plan to deload next week or after my stack is done. (Makes more sense to do so after stack is done)..
    Yea, planning and actually mentally agreeing with Me, Myself, and I for deloads is quite a challenge. Going to see how this next week goes followed by ramping things up. If the four weeks work out in my favor (keeping the strength gains moving forward) I will then negotiate with Myself for a scheduled deload. I'm starting to believe that it will help more now than ever since I am no longer a spring chicken, lol.

28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

During your deload what % do you typically use? Shameful I know but I have never really done a proper deload.
    I like to run at 20%-30%, shoot for the 15-20 rep range, and 4-5 sets per excercise. My first deload I did full body workouts 3x's a week which was kind of nice. I got a good pump and broke a sweat because I keep my rest periods really short. I did this for two weeks in May before I started this log and it really helped with strengthing my whole body. I can actually say I like scheduled deloads, it's the forced one's like week 3 that make me go crazy.

This time though, I am going to stick to my 5 on/ 2 off schedule so I can get my cardio in.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

I like to run at 20%-30%, shoot for the 15-20 rep range, and 4-5 sets per excercise. My first deload I did full body workouts 3x's a week which was kind of nice. I got a good pump and broke a sweat because I keep my rest periods really short. I did this for two weeks in May before I started this log and it really helped with strengthing my whole body. I can actually say I like scheduled deloads, it's the forced one's like week 3 that make me go crazy.

This time though, I am going to stick to my 5 on/ 2 off schedule so I can get my cardio in.

Hope this gives you some ideas.
    Indeed it does... thanks..
    FINAFLEX REP

30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Pre W.O. Update

Just some ramblings before I head off on my deload week.

TCF-1: Read somewhere that it had a bad taste. Added it to OJ - no issues.
    Toco-8: Mango-like flavor that really jazzed (holy ****, I just used jazzed as an adjective... Shoot me now!f) my OJ up. Already liking it.
    EndoAmp: Mixed this with Craze. Added something to the flavor and I thought it made the taste better.

Any who, this week will be along the lines of 25% of all my PR's set the past eight weeks. It's just easier on my math skills since it doesn't have anything to do with money.

And for HTS - I'm actually waddling today. That leg workout on Wednesday caught up to me. So the math is good. Day 1: feeling good. Day 2: Not able to walk straight. Loving it!

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Colby, you are sounding pretty JAZZED lol
    FINAFLEX REP

32. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Very good review. Thank you for taking the time.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Day 1 PCT: Arms @ 25%

Machine Preacher Curls:
    30 lb x 20 reps
    30 lb x 18 reps
    30 lb x 15 reps

Machine Dips:
    50 lb x 20 reps
    50 lb x 20 reps
    50 lb x 20 reps

EZ-Bar Curl:
    30 lb x 20 reps
    30 lb x 18 reps
    30 lb x 15 reps

Triceps Pushdown - V-Bar Attachment:
    50 lb x 20 reps
    50 lb x 20 reps
    50 lb x 20 reps

Seated Dumbbell Curl:
    15 lb x 20 reps
    15 lb x 18 reps
    15 lb x 15 reps

Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment:
    40 lb x 20 reps
    40 lb x 20 reps
    40 lb x 20 reps

Hammer Dumbbell Curl:
    15 lb x 20 reps
    15 lb x 20 reps
    15 lb x 20 reps

Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension:
    40 lb x 20 reps
    40 lb x 20 reps
    40 lb x 20 reps

Cycling (stationary):
    000 || 2 mi
    000 || 2 mi
    Split up the bike today. Helped to loosen me up for the elliptical.

Elliptical Trainer:
    0:40:00 || Intense!

Notes:

*Not a bad workout but I think the body will be happy with the deload.
    ** Cycle, Elliptical, Cycle - looks like I found a combination that works a bit better for me.

I'll post some feedback on my first application of Sustain Alpha here later.

34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

PCT Update:

Applied the Sustain Alpha about 6 hours ago.

I. Kind of a metallic citrus smell. The metallic went away very quickly. The citrus was mild and I didn't notice is after about 5 minutes. No comments from the wife either. Saw her about 2 hours after application and it passed her sense of smell test.
    II. Looked like and went on and like a lotion except that it absorbed very quickly. No film or greasiness. Again like a good lotion.
    III. 6 hours and NO skin irriation.

So far so good. Lots of pluses so far for TRS. Let's see where this gets me in the next few weeks.

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you for the review

TCF-1 is delicious.... and it's good to hear feedback already on the new SA sounds like it's drying quick, did you apply any to the boys?

36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Day 2 PCT: REST

Well worth it! I can still feel leg and shoulder workout from this week. Diet has been pretty clean but have been trying to get the calories back up. It's a challenge but I'm sure it will be worth it this week.

Yep, boys got dosed. The quick easy dry and the non-lingering smell (though the smell is pleasent) is a huge plus. I've used other topicals throughout the years and my wife was always quick to say something about the smell. This AM I applied, let it dry, got dressed, and sat in the same room with her reading the paper. Again, no comment from her! Good stuff.

37. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Day 2 PCT: REST

Well worth it! I can still feel leg and shoulder workout from this week. Diet has been pretty clean but have been trying to get the calories back up. It's a challenge but I'm sure it will be worth it this week.

Yep, boys got dosed. The quick easy dry and the non-lingering smell (though the smell is pleasent) is a huge plus. I've used other topicals throughout the years and my wife was always quick to say something about the smell. This AM I applied, let it dry, got dressed, and sat in the same room with her reading the paper. Again, no comment from her! Good stuff.
    I had a similar experience. Enhance and Dermatherm both dried within seconds for me.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Day 3 PCT: R to the E to the S to the T!

Got everything rolling this morning. Noticed that the Toco-8 doesn't like to mix but it still goes down easily.
    Morning wood for the first time in a week or two. Got to give this two thumbs up.
    Still feeling very solid. Some of the aches and pains are sneeking back into my life but it's tolerable.

This is prep week before school starts. The banging of head on desk will start here this AM as I start getting first semester planned out and then realizing I have a ton of PowerPoint's I need to get done before the 13th.

Tomorrow should be very light chest and cardio.

39. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Day 3 PCT: R to the E to the S to the T!

Got everything rolling this morning. Noticed that the Toco-8 doesn't like to mix but it still goes down easily.
    Morning wood for the first time in a week or two. Got to give this two thumbs up.
    Still feeling very solid. Some of the aches and pains are sneeking back into my life but it's tolerable.

This is prep week before school starts. The banging of head on desk will start here this AM as I start getting first semester planned out and then realizing I have a ton of PowerPoint's I need to get done before the 13th.

Tomorrow should be very light chest and cardio.
    I am not even in school, and I am wishing I could delay the start of the semester. GF is starting law school, which means I get to put up with the extra stress, lol!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

I am not even in school, and I am wishing I could delay the start of the semester. GF is starting law school, which means I get to put up with the extra stress, lol!
    Beer helps. And I am not talking about aluminum can, buy at any gas station beer. Something crafted and hopped out of it's mind!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance 72hr Summer Sale! --- Save up to 33% ---
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 12:19 AM
  2. Primordial's Super Summer Sale 2010!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 12:35 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 07:09 PM