135 lb x 10 reps
    225 lb x 10 reps
    225 lb x 10 reps
    315 lb x 5 reps

Cycling (stationary):
    0:20:00 || 3.7 mi

Notes:
    *Better workout today.
    **Definitely feeling 'normal' and 'human' these days. The alpha has dilapidated thought the Volatile is helping me keep things cruising after work.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Off topic is where it's at! And I am stoked you get to try the Pliney as it is truly a delight and something that you won't mind paying for. By far one of my favorites of all time.
    Oh no, after all of my excitement yesterday: HEART BREAK. So the reviews for the restaurant mention it (yelp reviews), but it is not listed on the beer list. Fingers crossed I guess.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. I have never came across a bottle of either Pliney. Good luck HTS, give us your thoughts on it if you get a bottle.

4. Day 26 PCT: Legs... I think my counting days is all ****ered up.

Barbell Squat:
    45 lb x 10 reps
    135 lb x 10 reps
    185 lb x 10 reps

Leg Press:
    400 lb x 10 reps
    890 lb x 6 reps
    800 lb x 10 reps
    600 lb x 10 reps

Calf Press On The Leg Press Machine:
    1005 lb x 10 reps
    1005 lb x 8 reps
    800 lb x 10 reps
    800 lb x 10 reps
    600 lb x 10 reps
    600 lb x 10 reps
    600 lb x 10 reps

Leg Extensions:
    40 lb x 10 reps
    50 lb x 10 reps
    60 lb x 10 reps
    70 lb x 10 reps

Seated Leg Curl:
    40 lb x 10 reps
    60 lb x 10 reps
    80 lb x 10 reps
    80 lb x 10 reps

Other Dancing:
    0:30:00 || Broke a Sweat
    *Katy Perry Routine Pt 2 for the Wedding... Sigh.

Notes:
    *PR in italics
    **Definitely feeling human again. Nice part is my strength gains have not diminished that much.
    ***First time I have squatted without the Smith Machine in a long time. Felt really good.
    ****Tomorrow is a forced off day again. Back to School Night, yea me! I'll post my final review of PCT sometime soon.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

5. PCT Week 4 (12) Final Reflection: Ending weight - 331 lbs.

Strength: I am one hell of a happy camper. The majority of the strength gains I made over the course of the cycle have stayed with me through PCT.

Recovery: Everything feels like it’s gone back to normal. I’ve been sleeping quite well with a little soreness from the previous day’s workout. Time between sets has increased. Yep, I am human. Now someone take away this kryptonite!
    Pump/Vascularity: With the addition of the Volatile the pump has been great with each workout. As I have stated, this will be used routinely. This past week though that new vascularity in the chest/shoulders/arms is starting to come back; I am quite pleased with that.

Mood/Aggression: Great. I’ve enjoyed myself throughout the entire 12 weeks.

Energy/Focus: Very good. Was decent pre-Volatile but has ramped up the past couple of weeks. Yes I’ve had a few bad days here and there but overall I’ve enjoyed myself.

Noticeable Changes in Appearance: Not much change the past 4 weeks. There is some additional separation but nothing huge that makes you say DAMN. Pants do feel looser around the midsection. Shirts are tighter in the shoulder region. I’m kind of liking it.

Libido: No complaints from the wife. Definitely rolling like I was pre-cycle.

Odds ‘N’ Ends: Great strength stack with a complete PCT which was easy to use. Mixed pretty well (Toco likes to clump) and goes great with OJ. The SA dried quickly and my wife never noticed any sort of smell. That’s huge in our household. The hardest part was using the SA after the little one went to bed; so application time in the evenings was different each night.

Future: I am going to try for a yearlong journey to get back down to 275/250 or so before I try another bulk run again. The past 12 weeks have been a pleasant start to this new goal. As long as I can maintain my strength with the weight loss, I’ll be able to keep my sanity. I’m also hoping that the weight loss will help improve the stress my joints were going through during this time. Again, I give props to both PP and FRL for putting out some quality products with minimal sides. And getting older, minimal sides are the biggest benefit to me.

With being unsure about what CA’s Nov elections hold and not knowing how deep of a pay cut I’m in for, it looks like September will be a staples month. Figured that would let my body really get back to normal whether I like it or not. Oct/Nov I should be playing with a stack of Intimidate/Licogenix and either PNI’s new fat burner or PES’ Alphamine. Once November gets done and I know what the future is like, I will definitely be in the mood for the 6/6 AndroHard/Lean stack and hope to be able to line that up for late winter and then again next summer when I have a lot of time to dedicate to myself.

Thanks to all that stayed on board throughout this little endeavor. Your input, advice, and encouragement made the ride that much more enjoyable.
    •   

6. One hell of an update.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

7. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    One hell of an update.
    Thanks HTS.

Looking forward to that Pliney review!

Oh, and I am waddling already. Should be interesting with Back to School Night going on...
    Last edited by Colbicide; 08-30-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Arrgh I can't walk straight.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Thanks HTS.

Looking forward to that Pliney review!

Oh, and I am waddling already. Should be interesting with Back to School Night going on...
    Hopefully I get the chance with Pliney.

I loved your edit reason, btw.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    One hell of an update.
    ^^^Agreed and you will like Alphamine I'm on it now and love it

10. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    ^^^Agreed and you will like Alphamine I'm on it now and love it
    I have been curious about it. Still have not broken my PES cherry, but everyone says that company puts out great products
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

11. Great update Colby! Excellent log
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

12. Thanks Was. Should have another log here soon with PNI. No rest for the wicked!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Thanks Was. Should have another log here soon with PNI. No rest for the wicked!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

14. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Thanks Was. Should have another log here soon with PNI. No rest for the wicked!
    Its the only way to do it brother!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

15. One week on basics... Arrgh. I'm feeling pretty normal. Regular soreness. Strength is up for the most part which is good. Once the PNI log starts, I'll link it here for those that want to cruise along for the ride.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    One week on basics... Arrgh. I'm feeling pretty normal. Regular soreness. Strength is up for the most part which is good. Once the PNI log starts, I'll link it here for those that want to cruise along for the ride.
    I am about 1 week into pct....and want to go crawling back.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

17. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am about 1 week into pct....and want to go crawling back.
    Yep. I love the 'on' feeling. September is just going to be a long, lame month with nothing. I've just got to wait it out until Dec. then I'm planning on that first AH/AL run for a full 8 weeks. Now if I could only hit fast forward and get there!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Yep. I love the 'on' feeling. September is just going to be a long, lame month with nothing. I've just got to wait it out until Dec. then I'm planning on that first AH/AL run for a full 8 weeks. Now if I could only hit fast forward and get there!

Some "on feelings" can suck though....like M1T and SD for some people etc....

Now being 'ON" with testosterone, tren, AndroHARD, Proviron etc.... thats a great thing to experience.

The others I mentioned make life terrible from lethargy, no appetite, depression etc....

-Matt

19. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

lethargy, no appetite, depression etc....

-Matt
    Quoted for truth!

20. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

Now being 'ON" with testosterone, tren, AndroHARD, Proviron etc.... thats a great thing to experience.

The others I mentioned make life terrible from lethargy, no appetite, depression etc....

-Matt
    What about all of the above, LOL.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

21. I dont think anything will match someones FIRST experience with legit testosterone enan or cyp at 350mg or higher.....

You will be finding 'things' attractive you would have NEVER acted on had that test been in your blood

-Matt

22. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I dont think anything will match someones FIRST experience with legit testosterone enan or cyp at 350mg or higher.....

You will be finding 'things' attractive you would have NEVER acted on had that test been in your blood

-Matt
    Haha, a member on our home forum had some interesting stories about just that experience.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

23. Whats in the PNI stack?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Whats in the PNI stack?
    I supposed to be logging PNI's Thermodex here soon. Unfortunately it hasn't arrived yet and it's starting to push the next couple of months of things I want to try off schedule.

The good news though it will let me try to hold onto as many of them hard earned pennies this month so I can run the AL/AH this winter. I'm really looking forward to running another round of PP. I have not been let down by anything I've tried this past year.

25. HTS - ever get that pint of Pliny?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    HTS - ever get that pint of Pliny?
    we are going to the restaurant not this coming weekend, but the following one. Hopefully I will then
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance 72hr Summer Sale! --- Save up to 33% ---
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 01:19 AM
  2. Primordial's Super Summer Sale 2010!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26