FIXXing my joints with AMS JOINT FIXX

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Ya'll know me, we've logged before. But, just in case you don't, or forgot, or just want to see it again.. Logging out of the Red corner, this man is a freestyle logger. He stands 6'0" tall, weighing in at 186lbs. He is the current, reigning, and defending out of shape champion. Logging out of Dothan, Alabama..CaptHowdy5150!

We all know why we're here..to talk about joints.

upinsmoke.jpg

No, no, no! Not that kind of joint! We're talking anatomical joints; knees, elbows, wrists, etc.

AMS and Royd the Noyd (and I guess we'll include TheBGRigatoni so he doesn't feel left out :joke:) were kind enough to send me a bottle of their product Joint Fixx to run for 30 days. What is Joint Fixx you ask? Well, let's take a look at the product write-up and find out:

joint-fixx-2T.jpg

Joint Fixx(TM) is a potent cartilage repair supplement specifically formulated for aggressive weight training & competitive athletes.

Why is Joint Fixx™ Superior to Other Similar Products
Common relied upon joint repair formulas use the tired big 3; chondroitin, MSM & glucosamine and take between 4 & 6 weeks to start working. Further adding to the frustration – the big 3 need to be taken between 3 & 4 times daily. Joint Fixx works within 2 weeks of use and you don’t need to take a handful of capsules – just 2 caps, once per day. In addition, there are no other joint repair products in sports nutrition that use three (3) of the newest and most potent cartilage aids that are completely unknown to aggressive weight trainers & competitive athletes:

Turmeric Extract
Hyaluronic Acid
ASU (Avocado Soybean Unsaponifiable)

JointFixx_60ct-print-250.jpg

How Does Joint Fixx™ Work
ASU, Turmeric and Hyaluronic Acid have been linked to positively affect epidermis, mucosa and collagen of the skin and bone through minimizing inflammation and cartilage damage from the day-to-day trauma of heavy lifting and athletic endeavors.

More specifically:
Turmeric has been shown to promote Anti-catabolism, anti-inflammation, and joint protection.

ASU Enhances collagen and proteoglycan synthesis in one daily dose compared to multiple doses that you would need for chondroitin sulfate, msm, and glucosamine.

Hyaluronic Acid is a natural compound found in the fluid that surrounds and cushions your joints. Supplementing addiitional Hyaluronic Acid, improves skin and joint health and has been shown to efficiently reach both tissues.

What Makes Joint Fixx™ the Strongest on the Market
The synergistic effect of the three main (3) ingredients acts as an overall force field to protect your joints from heavy day to day trauma that can wear your body down over the course of aggressive, chronic weight training and athletic activities.

Why Should I buy Joint Fixx™
Simply put – There is no other joint support supplement on the market that can deliver bodybuilders and athletes safe, effective, efficient and REAL protection like Joint Fixx™ can.

So, you know the sound when you grab bubble wrap and twist it..yeah. That's what my knees sound like if I try to crawl on the floor. Found that out playing with my son when he was still crawling. That came from years of playing baseball, football, softball, basketball and that stint I tried of aggressive inline. Other than that, I broke my right wrist riding 4-wheelers and now it clicks and pops. My ankles grind and pop, and my back is not the greatest either. I've never had any surgeries to repair anything, I've never had a surgery period for that matter. I just figure if it's going to heal, let it heal on it's own..Yeah, I know..that's not very smart.

What I'm hoping to get out of this run is some relief, in my knees especially. My leg workouts are not nearly as heavy or intense as I'd like, simply because my knees hurt so *expletive deleted* bad, and I can't trust them to hold the weight I know my muscles can handle. So, I have 60 capsules dosed 2 at a time once a day for 30 days on my road to relief and squat rack hell. Now, as one of my all-time favorite t.v. characters would say..

AlBundy1.jpg

I have already taken my first serving of this pretty much as soon as I got it in the mail.
First Impressions:
The capsules aren't over-sized and are easy to swallow (Animal, if you crack a joke about that line I'm gonna....do nothing. LOL)
Since it's capsules, there is no taste. After reading others' experiences with this product, I'm sure it'll be around two weeks before I really start to notice any changes. However, if I do notice any improvements they will be noted immediately.

ARE YOU READY!?

[video=youtube_share;5_hIojjA3A4]http://youtu.be/5_hIojjA3A4[/video]

Last edited:
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;3zXAK6SAb0s]http://youtu.be/3zXAK6SAb0s[/video]

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Thats right better not leave me out LOL ..

mnowak1228

Awards
Subbed....I was also chosen and will start my logging on Monday. I'm going to include the Pro Anabolic Kit in my log. I should see explosive results BC like you, I'd like to be lifting more but the aches, and concern of injuring myself kinda hold me back a little. Good luck and I hope we see GREAT results with Joint Fixx!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Subbed....I was also chosen and will start my logging on Monday. I'm going to include the Pro Anabolic Kit in my log. I should see explosive results BC like you, I'd like to be lifting more but the aches, and concern of injuring myself kinda hold me back a little. Good luck and I hope we see GREAT results with Joint Fixx!!
I'm very interested to see your log with the Pro Anabolic Kit. :beerchug: Here's to taking our lives back from the joint pain.

mnowak1228

Awards
Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Subbed!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's log: Stardate 06.08.2012

Day two of Joint Fixx. Of course, still too early to see results from this type of supplement. I will note though, that both days I have taken this on an empty stomach and have had no adverse reaction. No heartburn, no stomach discomfort. So for those wondering about that aspect of the dosing, no worries.

Music time..
[video=youtube_share;MFqBTSvBPAU]http://youtu.be/MFqBTSvBPAU[/video]

mnowak1228

Awards
I took it on "E" today also with a few other things and no upset stomach!!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I took it on "E" today also with a few other things and no upset stomach!!
Myself included. Empty stomach with Clen, even. No problems

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 06.09.2012

Day three. Took two caps this morning upon waking. Had a fairly productive day today. Knees were really acting up today because of all the rain in our area. Hurt while you can boys, hurt while you can. If I notice relief anywhere near the two week mark, I'm going to go ahead and order more of this just so I don't have to go back through the loading phase.

My water dragon Draco said he wanted to make an appearance in here, so here he is:
292097_468006583215558_1601620694_n.jpg

And now..time for the daily music fix.
[video=youtube_share;Mr4HffbAUTk]http://youtu.be/Mr4HffbAUTk[/video]

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In your intro you stated you like to swallow small things, as over sized things get stuck in your throat?

--- just phuckin wit ya.
Off to a good start here!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
In your intro you stated you like to swallow small things, as over sized things get stuck in your throat?

--- just phuckin wit ya.
Off to a good start here!
Haha, I knew if you saw that what you'd say. Good to see you in here bro.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captains Log: Stardate 06.11.2012

Day four. I took two Joint Fixx upon waking. Had a good cardio workout. Still too early in the run to notice anything from the product.
Leg day is today, update to be posted tonight.

[video=youtube_share;Wws7mnMewPw]http://youtu.be/Wws7mnMewPw[/video]

Alright guys, Day five. Took two Joint Fixx upon waking this morning. Hit legs HARD today. It was the first day of doing the Y3T program. Knees were giving me fits all through the workout and still now since I stressed them so much. Maybe by next leg day I'll be feeling some of the effects of the product.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Well, gf wanted to go to the gym and get some cardio in.. So, two gym trips for me today. One for the lifting, one for cardio. I am definitely tired.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.12

Day six. As usual took my two Joint Fixx upon waking this morning. My leg muscles are hurting so bad to day from my workout yesterday. Doin somethin right! I can't say that I've really tested my knees today, but I honestly can't say I've felt any discomfort in them either. I don't know if that's because my mind is so focused on my muscles being so sore or what...will follow this development in the coming days. If the Joint Fixx is already kicking in, where do I sign up for the lifetime supply?

[video=youtube_share;EN3T9SY_wNo]http://youtu.be/EN3T9SY_wNo[/video]

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.13

Seven days in on this run. I have to say, I'm noticing a decrease in aches. I didn't expect to notice that so early in the bottle. I'm extremely surprised, yet extremely pleased. Can't wait to see how I'm feeling in another seven days! Yesterday's workout was chest/tri so it didn't really test any of my problem joints. This Y3T program is a bad boy though, I recommend it. Today on Y3T was a rest day. I have done very well at my goal for the day of doing nothing more than laying in my recliner and eating.

[video=youtube_share;0SJPCdafnLo]http://youtu.be/0SJPCdafnLo[/video]

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Great updates howdy. And cool lizard.
Thanks man. Like I said, I'm surprised I'm noticing effects so soon from the product, but I'm not complaining about that. I bought Draco for my son after his turtle died, but he's become more of my pet at this point.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.14

The eighth day of Joint Fixx. Joints are feeling good. Of course I'm not expecting complete relief; but compared to before I started, I feel much better already. I'm digging this product. We'll see how it goes through the rest of the bottle. Had an intense back/bicep workout tonight and didn't have any problems out of my wrist or anything else (other than the broken knuckle that is).

[video=youtube_share;p7i_yw0N26I]http://youtu.be/p7i_yw0N26I[/video]

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Joints lubed up?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.15

Day nine. As usual, I took my two Joint Fixx upon waking this morning. I have been noticing some slight knee pain today. It's not much, but it is more than I've felt the past few days. As I've already stated though, I'm not expecting miracles out of this product; just some level of relief. I had some things come up today that kept me from making it to the gym, but I'll make that up tomorrow.

[video=youtube_share;Z3xfa1TEGhg]http://youtu.be/Z3xfa1TEGhg[/video]

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.15

Day nine. As usual, I took my two Joint Fixx upon waking this morning. I have been noticing some slight knee pain today. It's not much, but it is more than I've felt the past few days. As I've already stated though, I'm not expecting miracles out of this product; just some level of relief. I had some things come up today that kept me from making it to the gym, but I'll make that up tomorrow.

Video Link: http://youtu.be/Z3xfa1TEGhg
Dinner and a movie?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.16

Wow, it doesn't seem like it's been 10 days already. 1/3 of the way through this log. Yesterday I mentioned that I had been feeling knee pain. Today that was gone again. I put in a very intense shoulder/calves workout today as well as 30 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical. No joint issues at all to note. I am impressed by this product so far.

[video=youtube_share;IIeSGUK-Lyo]http://youtu.be/IIeSGUK-Lyo[/video]

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.17

Day 11. Woke up and took my two Joint Fixx and settled in for a relaxing day of rest on Father's Day. Ended up deciding to go to the gym with my gf to get in a quick cardio session. 20 minutes on stationary bike and 10 minutes on treadmill. I hardly ever get on the treadmill because of my knees and opt instead for lower impact options. Felt pretty good through the time I was on it, and still now haven't experienced any pain in my knees. Tomorrow will be leg day again, so therein is a huge test.

[video=youtube_share;LV9uCOobpHU]http://youtu.be/LV9uCOobpHU[/video]

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.19

Well, 13 days in to this log today. Yesterday and today I had two Joint Fixx upon waking. These old joints are actually feeling pretty good. I've noticed some added flexibility in them the past couple days. I had legs on Monday and had a pretty intense workout, yet no lingering pain in my knees. That's pretty huge. Normally, I'd be suffering with knee pain for days after a leg day. Today was chest/triceps so no real test for my problem areas. I'm just still impressed that my knees are feeling good.

[video=youtube_share;DuDeBcpLITQ]http://youtu.be/DuDeBcpLITQ[/video]

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.20

Two weeks in. Woke up this morning and as usual, took my two Joint Fixx and multi. Still not experiencing my normal joint pains that used to plague me through the day. That is a huge plus. I honestly didn't expect that much from this supplement. Nothing against AMS, just didn't think any pill could help me out. Two more weeks on this run, let's see if the relief continues.

[video=youtube_share;7sJvYpK0kfI]http://youtu.be/7sJvYpK0kfI[/video]

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.20

Two weeks in. Woke up this morning and as usual, took my two Joint Fixx and multi. Still not experiencing my normal joint pains that used to plague me through the day. That is a huge plus. I honestly didn't expect that much from this supplement. Nothing against AMS, just didn't think any pill could help me out. Two more weeks on this run, let's see if the relief continues.

Video Link: http://youtu.be/7sJvYpK0kfI
Good to hear man. Hope it keeps up for you.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Awesome

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.21

I actually felt better today than I have felt in a long time. Yesterday was a rest day on the workout schedule and combined with the effects of Joint Fixx, today has been a good day. I hit back and biceps today and all was good there, another intense Y3T workout.

[video=youtube_share;8JFDNh3X_2A]http://youtu.be/8JFDNh3X_2A[/video]

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.22

Really nothing new to update. Taking two Joint Fixx upon waking and feeling much relief. Have to say that this product does what it says it will. Had Shoulder/Calves workout and no problems at all there.

[video=youtube_share;lHzmkoolTKo]http://youtu.be/lHzmkoolTKo[/video]

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.23

Rest day today, much needed after these intense Y3T workouts I've been doing. Joints are still feeling good. Only side effect I've noticed is an increase in quality of life since I'm happy that I don't have the constant pain I've been so used to.

[video=youtube_share;uZNCgBszQ3s]http://youtu.be/uZNCgBszQ3s[/video]

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.25

After resting over the weekend, I was ready to get back to lifting today. I'm still taking 2 Joint Fixx every A.M. and thanks to the infographic contest, I have another bottle on the way so I can keep going and see how an 8 week run makes me feel. I had one of the most brutal leg workouts I've ever suffered through today. As bad as my muscles are hurting, I honestly wouldn't know if my knees were hurting or not..LOL. But, I can say that I honestly don't notice any knee pain and haven't for a while now.

[video=youtube_share;ShtAtZEMGUY]http://youtu.be/ShtAtZEMGUY[/video]

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No knee pain is def a nice thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

mnowak1228

Awards
I'm having some relief in my knees, but I think the three surgeries on my right knee might make it to far gone for any non surgical treatment to work. I do love the fact my shoulders and elbows are feeling spectacular!! I have to pick up another bottle or two myself. Where did you purchase it, was there a sale?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
No knee pain is def a nice thing.
Yes, yes it is.

I'm having some relief in my knees, but I think the three surgeries on my right knee might make it to far gone for any non surgical treatment to work. I do love the fact my shoulders and elbows are feeling spectacular!! I have to pick up another bottle or two myself. Where did you purchase it, was there a sale?
Lucky for me, I won it here on the forums. I'm not sure if anyone is having a sale, but I'll keep a look out for one and let you know.

mnowak1228

Awards
Yes, yes it is.

Lucky for me, I won it here on the forums. I'm not sure if anyone is having a sale, but I'll keep a look out for one and let you know.
Thanks Cap!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.27

Apologies for the delay in getting an update up here guys. Been dealing with a lot of personal b.s. On a brighter note, the Joint Fixx is still doing it's job. I worked chest/tris Tuesday and did a 40 minute elliptical session today and am still feeling no discomfort in my joints. To say that I am impressed with this product is an understatement. I have been recommending Joint Fixx to everyone I know that would benefit from it, and I don't do that unless I believe the product meets it's claims.

[video=youtube_share;Ly-jMFFjIbM]http://youtu.be/Ly-jMFFjIbM[/video]

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I've been recommending Joint Fixx to other guys in the gym, too. Glad its working for you. A little more than two weeks in to my bottle of Joint Fixx and I feel a difference.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I've been recommending Joint Fixx to other guys in the gym, too. Glad its working for you. A little more than two weeks in to my bottle of Joint Fixx and I feel a difference.
It's one of those supps that is going to have a dedicated spot in my stash.