FIXXing my joints with AMS JOINT FIXX

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Wit a little bang bang skeet skeet

That did happen.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

2. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

That did happen.
    :rotflmao:
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.16

Wow, it doesn't seem like it's been 10 days already. 1/3 of the way through this log. Yesterday I mentioned that I had been feeling knee pain. Today that was gone again. I put in a very intense shoulder/calves workout today as well as 30 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical. No joint issues at all to note. I am impressed by this product so far.

OG AVENGER

4. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.17

Day 11. Woke up and took my two Joint Fixx and settled in for a relaxing day of rest on Father's Day. Ended up deciding to go to the gym with my gf to get in a quick cardio session. 20 minutes on stationary bike and 10 minutes on treadmill. I hardly ever get on the treadmill because of my knees and opt instead for lower impact options. Felt pretty good through the time I was on it, and still now haven't experienced any pain in my knees. Tomorrow will be leg day again, so therein is a huge test.

OG AVENGER

5. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.19

Well, 13 days in to this log today. Yesterday and today I had two Joint Fixx upon waking. These old joints are actually feeling pretty good. I've noticed some added flexibility in them the past couple days. I had legs on Monday and had a pretty intense workout, yet no lingering pain in my knees. That's pretty huge. Normally, I'd be suffering with knee pain for days after a leg day. Today was chest/triceps so no real test for my problem areas. I'm just still impressed that my knees are feeling good.

OG AVENGER
    •   

6. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.20

Two weeks in. Woke up this morning and as usual, took my two Joint Fixx and multi. Still not experiencing my normal joint pains that used to plague me through the day. That is a huge plus. I honestly didn't expect that much from this supplement. Nothing against AMS, just didn't think any pill could help me out. Two more weeks on this run, let's see if the relief continues.

OG AVENGER

7. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.20

Two weeks in. Woke up this morning and as usual, took my two Joint Fixx and multi. Still not experiencing my normal joint pains that used to plague me through the day. That is a huge plus. I honestly didn't expect that much from this supplement. Nothing against AMS, just didn't think any pill could help me out. Two more weeks on this run, let's see if the relief continues.

Video Link: http://youtu.be/7sJvYpK0kfI
    Good to hear man. Hope it keeps up for you.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

8. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Good to hear man. Hope it keeps up for you.
    Thanks man, so do I.
    OG AVENGER

9. Awesome
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

10. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.21

I actually felt better today than I have felt in a long time. Yesterday was a rest day on the workout schedule and combined with the effects of Joint Fixx, today has been a good day. I hit back and biceps today and all was good there, another intense Y3T workout.

OG AVENGER

11. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.22

Really nothing new to update. Taking two Joint Fixx upon waking and feeling much relief. Have to say that this product does what it says it will. Had Shoulder/Calves workout and no problems at all there.

OG AVENGER

12. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.23

Rest day today, much needed after these intense Y3T workouts I've been doing. Joints are still feeling good. Only side effect I've noticed is an increase in quality of life since I'm happy that I don't have the constant pain I've been so used to.

OG AVENGER

13. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.25

After resting over the weekend, I was ready to get back to lifting today. I'm still taking 2 Joint Fixx every A.M. and thanks to the infographic contest, I have another bottle on the way so I can keep going and see how an 8 week run makes me feel. I had one of the most brutal leg workouts I've ever suffered through today. As bad as my muscles are hurting, I honestly wouldn't know if my knees were hurting or not..LOL. But, I can say that I honestly don't notice any knee pain and haven't for a while now.

OG AVENGER

14. No knee pain is def a nice thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

15. I'm having some relief in my knees, but I think the three surgeries on my right knee might make it to far gone for any non surgical treatment to work. I do love the fact my shoulders and elbows are feeling spectacular!! I have to pick up another bottle or two myself. Where did you purchase it, was there a sale?
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    No knee pain is def a nice thing.
    Yes, yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    I'm having some relief in my knees, but I think the three surgeries on my right knee might make it to far gone for any non surgical treatment to work. I do love the fact my shoulders and elbows are feeling spectacular!! I have to pick up another bottle or two myself. Where did you purchase it, was there a sale?
    Lucky for me, I won it here on the forums. I'm not sure if anyone is having a sale, but I'll keep a look out for one and let you know.
    OG AVENGER

17. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

Yes, yes it is.

Lucky for me, I won it here on the forums. I'm not sure if anyone is having a sale, but I'll keep a look out for one and let you know.
    Thanks Cap!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

18. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.27

Apologies for the delay in getting an update up here guys. Been dealing with a lot of personal b.s. On a brighter note, the Joint Fixx is still doing it's job. I worked chest/tris Tuesday and did a 40 minute elliptical session today and am still feeling no discomfort in my joints. To say that I am impressed with this product is an understatement. I have been recommending Joint Fixx to everyone I know that would benefit from it, and I don't do that unless I believe the product meets it's claims.

OG AVENGER

19. I've been recommending Joint Fixx to other guys in the gym, too. Glad its working for you. A little more than two weeks in to my bottle of Joint Fixx and I feel a difference.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I've been recommending Joint Fixx to other guys in the gym, too. Glad its working for you. A little more than two weeks in to my bottle of Joint Fixx and I feel a difference.
    It's one of those supps that is going to have a dedicated spot in my stash.
    OG AVENGER

21. Glad to hear it's working well for you Capt. Just got mine yesterday, tore it open, and popped one. Hoping for only good things as well. Going to keep an eye here and see what you have to say once you finsh up the 8 weeks. Good luck.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Glad to hear it's working well for you Capt. Just got mine yesterday, tore it open, and popped one. Hoping for only good things as well. Going to keep an eye here and see what you have to say once you finsh up the 8 weeks. Good luck.
    Thanks man. I hope you get some good results with yours.
    OG AVENGER

23. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.07.01

Really nothing new to report other than it's hot as hades here in South Alabama.. The Joint Fixx is still working as well as ever. I'm really enjoying not having to deal with constant discomfort in my knees. Not saying that it has taken away all my knee problems, but it definitely has me feeling better than I did.
    OG AVENGER

24. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.07.01

Really nothing new to report other than it's hot as hades here in South Alabama.. The Joint Fixx is still working as well as ever. I'm really enjoying not having to deal with constant discomfort in my knees. Not saying that it has taken away all my knee problems, but it definitely has me feeling better than I did.
    It's scorching hot here in Central FL, too. I know about Alabama heat; I pass through Dothan to get up to Troy a couple times a year (see family, hunt, fish, etc).
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    It's scorching hot here in Central FL, too. I know about Alabama heat; I pass through Dothan to get up to Troy a couple times a year (see family, hunt, fish, etc).
    That's home bro. I'm living in Dothan right now, but I lived in Troy for years. Definitely a good place to go hunt.
    OG AVENGER

26. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.07.02

I was so stoked to get my package from AMS today that included another bottle of Joint Fixx. This stuff has greatly exceeded my expectations and I will continue to use it as long as I'm able to. Today was leg day again, so my knees got put to the test. I was able to go up on pretty much all my weights today and that was awesome. Knees aren't feeling too bad for all I put them through today, now to see how they feel after I wake up tomorrow.

Now for one of my favorite workout songs:
    OG AVENGER

27. Just twitted your log!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

28. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Just twitted your log!
    Nice! What's the link?
    OG AVENGER

29. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Just twitted your log!
    This just sounds wrong... Or maybe I need my wife to twitt my log?
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

30. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.07.05

I always get a sad feeling when I go to grab my bottle and only see that there's one dose left. When I wake up, I will take the last dose of Joint Fixx in the bottle.. I must say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this product thus far. It has done exactly what it was advertised to do. I'll get my final review up in the next couple days. Since I do have another bottle, I'm going to continue taking the product every day but will only update in here if anything major occurs. There aren't many products that I want to always have on hand, but Joint Fixx is now on that list.
    OG AVENGER
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do Your Joints Hurt? Fixx Them!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 12:12 PM
  2. Joint Fixx - 50% off Introduction Sale!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 06:53 PM