CaptHowdy, Mass HGH and Y3T - Do or do not; there is no try(Sponsored)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Marms and the guys at Lecheek Nutrition for allowing me to run their brand new product, Mass HGH. What is Mass HGH you say?

373546_177685175602865_766996461_n.jpg

Mass HGH from LeCheek Nutrition

Are you at your physical peak? You certainly should be you spend hours in the gym, watch what you eat and get plenty of rest. To be honest you plan your entire life with the intent of becoming as massive a human being as the law will allow! Unfortunately it is tough to keep your personal goals in line with your ethics and healthy lifestyle when your competition may not be as strict with some of the products they ingest. It almost seems like there is no option to achieve the freakish mass that the pros are displaying without having to sacrifice your health or your morals. At least it did appear that way….and then along came Mass HGH!!!!
Mass HGH is a product that is so unique, so powerful and so utterly unbelievable that the results truly do have to be seen to be believed! Mass HGH is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today. It’s one-of-a-kind multi-pathway technology matrix of clinically proven and field tested ingredients are the most potent versions available anywhere, and are unlike anything ever introduced into our industry. This one of a kind supplement combined with your own hard work are what will give you the natural results that you did not think were possible. Because without Mass HGH they are not possible!
Get on Mass HGH today and finally start getting the results you have always wanted, but never dared to reach for!

Radically increase GH and testosterone.
Optimize insulin sensitivity.
Maximize protein synthesis.
Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors.
Enhance Nitric Oxide Production.
Decrease cortisol.
Suppress myostatin.

Mass HGH

Serving Size- 3 capsules
Servings per container-30

Mass HGH Blend-2300mg
Chlorophytum Borivilianum, Velvet Bean, 4-Aminobutanic Acid,Centella Asiatica,Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Catharanthus Rosus,4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl,Varlarian Root,Withania Somnifera

Now, a little about me.
Height: 6'0"
Starting Weight: 186
Training: I'll be starting the Y3T program along with starting this product.
Y3T phase one.jpg

Nutrition: Nothing fancy. Eating clean with a caloric deficit. I use myfitnesspal to keep track of diet.
Other Supplements: Just staples. Protein, creatine, and a multi-vitamin. May throw Melt Xtreme in there.

I will be beginning this run on Monday, June 11. I will update the log every day. Prior to beginning this run, I will add beginning photos, measurements and anything else I think will be beneficial to a final comparison.

Now, a little motivation going into this:
[video=youtube_share;pNhDlzWEUHU]http://youtu.be/pNhDlzWEUHU[/video]

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I look really out of shape in pictures. Still have a lot of work to do.

102_1044.JPG

102_1048.JPG

102_1053.JPG

102_1058.JPG

102_1059.JPG

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;EDmFC-U0Cbw]http://youtu.be/EDmFC-U0Cbw[/video]

Summary:
Great product. Without blood tests, I can't prove anything other than how I felt. Sleep was great, appetite was huge near the end of the run, did see some improvements and weight gain.

Would definitely recommend this product. Another quality product from Lecheek.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting in on the ground floor. Curious to see the Y3T training, been a while since I read up on it.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Getting in on the ground floor. Curious to see the Y3T training, been a while since I read up on it.
Good to see you in here bro! I haven't tried the Y3T before, but I need a change to bust through some plateaus. And anything with Yoda in the name, get's a shot from a Star Wars junkie. It looks pretty interesting, it's definitely different than any other program I've done.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in CaptHowdy !

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
He was so mad I interupted his Lightning McQueen movie in the basement and we couldnt find his shield lol
The shield would have been a nice touch...You can see in that expression "hurry up and take the pic so I can get back to my stuff" LOL

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
It's been so hard knowing that bottle is in my cabinet and not opening it.. I just have to make it through today and then, IT'S ON!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been so hard knowing that bottle is in my cabinet and not opening it.. I just have to make it through today and then, IT'S ON!!
Can't wait to see how you like this product !

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
That is the worst !!! Or you can just take it and go back to bed now lol
Haha! Man, it has been so tempting to get into that bottle. I could probably go back to bed. I made and consumed a monster omelet and I am stuffed.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.. Interesting product! Hope it treats you well bro!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed and good luck Capt! Curious to see how this treats ya.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed and good luck Capt! Curious to see how this treats ya.
Aww sh1t you got some badmofos following capt you must not dissappoint! ;-)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the invite man. I was actually just checking this out at Orbit.
Thanks for stopping by man. From the other logs and feedback, this looks like a pretty solid product. Most of the guys on here are running this with Testadrol X-9, I'll be running it solo.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Alright, here's the scheduled workout for today's first day of Y3T:
Thighs:
Leg Extensions - 2 warm-up sets
BB Squat - 4 warm-up sets
BB Squat - 4 working sets 8-10 reps
Hack Squat - 4 working sets 8-10 reps
Leg Extensions - 4 working sets 8-10 reps

Hamstrings:
Lying Leg Curls - 4 warm-up sets
Lying Leg Curls - 4 working sets 8-10 reps
Stiff-legged DB Deadlift - 4 working sets 8-10 reps
Seated Leg Curl - 4 working sets 8-10 reps

A little info on the Y3T program:
[video=youtube_share;3hHqNZ9Th4Y]http://youtu.be/3hHqNZ9Th4Y[/video]

This is going to hurt..

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, here's the scheduled workout for today's first day of Y3T:
Thighs:
Leg Extensions - 2 warm-up sets
BB Squat - 4 warm-up sets
BB Squat - 4 working sets 8-10 reps
Hack Squat - 4 working sets 8-10 reps
Leg Extensions - 4 working sets 8-10 reps

Hamstrings:
Lying Leg Curls - 4 warm-up sets
Lying Leg Curls - 4 working sets 8-10 reps
Stiff-legged DB Deadlift - 4 working sets 8-10 reps
Seated Leg Curl - 4 working sets 8-10 reps

A little info on the Y3T program:
Video Link: http://youtu.be/3hHqNZ9Th4Y

This is going to hurt..
If it doesn't hurt, you didn't do it right. J/k

Good luck !

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
If it doesn't hurt, you didn't do it right. J/k

Good luck !
Thanks man. I know I'll be good and sore after today. This may be the day I have to be wheeled out of the gym and to my truck. Yes, my gym has a wheelchair for just such occasions. LOL

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! Looks like an awesome set up, love reading detailed logs:) Good luck!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.11

No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training… what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. — Socrates

Today is the first day of my 30-day run of Lecheek Nutrition's Mass HGH. I'll be taking three capsules tonight before bed. Ya'll will notice that I put a video on the end of all my entries. That's because, 1. I like music and 2. It's the song that really got me going during my workout that day. Hopefully you enjoy my selections, if not..Don't listen to it..LOL
I just got home from the gym, so here's a rundown of that session:

Leg Extensions - 2 warm-up sets - 60x10/80x10
BB Squat - 4 warm-up sets - 135x10/155x10/165x10/175x10
BB Squat - 4 working sets 8-10 reps - 225x10/275x10/295x8/315x7
Hack Squat - 4 working sets 8-10 reps - 225x10/245x10/275x8/295x8
Leg Extensions - 4 working sets 8-10 reps - 110x10/120x10/130x9/140x8

Hamstrings:
Lying Leg Curls - 4 warm-up sets - 50x10/60x9/50x10/50x10
Lying Leg Curls - 4 working sets 8-10 reps - 60x10/70x8/80x7/70x9
Stiff-legged DB Deadlift - 4 working sets 8-10 reps - 65x10/75x10/85x9/90x8
Seated Leg Curl - 4 working sets 8-10 reps - 60x10/80x10/90x8/90x8

Workout was brutal, I can barely walk right now. My knees still just won't let me go real heavy on squats. I had them wrapped and still just wasn't feeling the courage to go heavy or push the reps too far. This Y3T is already no joke. I know I have worked the muscles targeted for the day. Tomorrow is chest and triceps.

I'll ask opinions here..What would you like to see in this log? Are there any key points you want to make sure I include? I'm always open to suggestions guys. Help me to improve my logs so I can give the best feedback I can to all of you.

Supplements used today:
Lecheek Mass HGH - before bed
Multi-vitamin - upon waking
AMS Joint Fixx - upon waking
Protein - post workout
Creatine Monohydrate - post workout
Lecheek Melt Xtreme - upon waking

[video=youtube_share;KVfafSxb0qo]http://youtu.be/KVfafSxb0qo[/video]

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Well, my gf wanted to go to the gym tonight so she could get her cardio in. So..Two gym trips for me today, one for lifting and one for cardio. My legs are DONE and I am good and tired. Bout time to pop those Mass HGH caps..

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, my gf wanted to go to the gym tonight so she could get her cardio in. So..Two gym trips for me today, one for lifting and one for cardio. My legs are DONE and I am good and tired. Bout time to pop those Mass HGH caps..
Now thats a good GF :)
Making Capt. go back to the gym with her!!!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.12

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens. — Arnold Schwarzenegger

Day two mother truckers!!! First things first, yesterday's leg workout hurt like hell today..LOL I have been so sore all day; guess that means I brought it in the gym. I took my three Mass HGH last night before bed and I definitely slept well. I don't know if it was from the supp or that I was extremely tired from the two gym trips or both, but I was dead to the world. I woke up this morning with a clear head and felt ready to do what needed to be done today.

Today's workout:
Chest
Incline DB Press - 3 warm-up sets - 30x10/40x10/50x10
Incline DB Press - 4 working sets - 55x10/65x10/75x8/75x8
Incline DB Flyes - 3 working sets - 30x10/40x10/50x9
Iso Bench Press Machine - 3 working sets - 135x10/185x10/205x8

"Total Tricep Destruction"
Tricep Pushdown (straight bar) - 3 warm-up sets - 50x10/60x10/70x10
Tricep Pushdown (straight bar) - 4 working sets - 100x10/110x10/120x10/130x8
Seated Tricep Extension (DB) - 4 working sets - 30x10/40x9/45x7/40x8

Yoda is right to call that "Total Tricep Destruction". It took all the testicular fortitude I had to get through that one. My tri's were ready to call it quits in that last set of pushdowns. One thing is for sure, on Y3T you leave the gym with no doubts in your mind that you have abused the targeted muscle groups.

Supplements today:
Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH (will take before bed)
Lecheek Nutrition Melt Xtreme (took pre-workout)
Multi-vitamin (upon waking)
AMS Joint Fixx (upon waking)
Protein (post workout shake)
Creating Mono (post workout shake)

Song of the day:

[video=youtube_share;vpL2sWLwEtU]http://youtu.be/vpL2sWLwEtU[/video]

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout! My triceps are a bit sore just from reading that ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Abuse!

Lol- in week two when u increase the reps, do u keep weight the same?? That would make the most sense IMO for progression scheme?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Abuse!

Lol- in week two when u increase the reps, do u keep weight the same?? That would make the most sense IMO for progression scheme?
In week two, you decrease the weight a little bit and increase reps. In week three you decrease the weight yet again and increase reps even more. The explanation given in the program is that you're hitting different types of muscle fibers each week by varying the load that's put on them. I'll shoot you a link that can explain it better than me..LOL.