CaptHowdy, Mass HGH and Y3T - Do or do not; there is no try(Sponsored)

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    How did you break your knuckle ?
    By being stupid. I got pissed off and punched a brick wall.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

2. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

Can't say I haven't done that before. I hope it heals up quickly.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Can't say I haven't done that before. I hope it heals up quickly.
    Thanks man. Sadly, it's far from the first time I've done it..LOL. It's swollen up pretty good right now. My gf really knows how to press my buttons to get me as mad as I can possibly get.. The wall was just an innocent bystander turned victim.
    OG AVENGER

4. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    I have to put that in fine print now as well ?
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

5. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

It's going to be like reading a book.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Haha. Imagine if I was on a test booster as well.. LOL
    OG AVENGER

7. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Can't blame this on any supplements. I just have a natural bad temper.
    OG AVENGER

8. Captain's Log: 2012.06.14

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone" — Neale Donald Walsch

Day four. I had a good deep sleep last night and woke up completely refreshed and ready to get things done. Coming off my rest day yesterday I was ready to get back in the gym and do work. Today's workout was a beast! I wanted to scream for mercy there close to the end. Still now, I can barely lift my arms to drink my protein shake. I forgot my notebook in the truck so I don't have weights for this session. I could try to remember and guess, but I want accuracy for reference later on in the log so I'll just note the weights next week on back/bicep day.

Today's Workout:
    Back
    Wide-grip Lat Pulldown - 4 warm-up sets 8-10 reps
    Wide-grip Lat Pulldown - 3 working sets 8-10 reps
    Lying T-Bar Row - 3 working sets 8-10 reps
    Rack Pulls - 3 working sets 8-10 reps
    Seated Cable Rows - 3 working sets 8-10 reps

Biceps
    BB curl - 4 warm-up sets 8-10 reps
    BB curl - 4 working sets 8-10 reps
    Standing DB Curl - 4 working sets 8-10 reps

Supplements Today:
    Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH (Before bed)
    Lecheek Nutrition Melt Xtreme (2 hours after waking)
    AMS Joint Fixx (upon waking)
    multi-vitamin (upon waking)
    Protein (post workout shake)
    Creatine Mono (post workout shake)

I'm feeling good. I noticed a nice big vein popping out of my bicep during BB curls tonight. It was good to see that little guy making an appearance. I did have a few issues gripping weight tonight with the broken knuckle, but I worked through it and got 'r done. Still too early to make to many claims about the product.

OG AVENGER

9. Damn Howdy getting nasty. You gotta remember the wall is undefeated in most fights my friend

Nice workout yet again and good to see you fighting through the pain.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Damn Howdy getting nasty. You gotta remember the wall is undefeated in most fights my friend

Nice workout yet again and good to see you fighting through the pain.
    I thought it needed a challenge to that undefeated streak. Unfortunately, I came up short in my effort. Haha. Thanks bro. I wish I hadn't left my notebook and could have recorded the weights like I normally do. I'm not going to let a little hurt hand stop me on my path of domination. LOL
    OG AVENGER

11. DING DING DING in this coorrrrrneeerrrrrrrr Capt. Howdy 0-1
    In this coooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr rrnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeer rrrrrrrrrrr the undefeated Wall of the world and champ BRICK WALL lmao

Sorry Capt I had to.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

12. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    DING DING DING in this coorrrrrneeerrrrrrrr Capt. Howdy 0-1
    In this coooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr rrnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeer rrrrrrrrrrr the undefeated Wall of the world and champ BRICK WALL lmao

Sorry Capt I had to.
    hahaha, you're good man. I think if I would have been able to scout my opponent I would have had a chance. I prepared for a much softer opponent with a completely different skill set. One day we will have a rematch and I will have the "tools" to win..
    OG AVENGER

13. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    Captain's Log: 2012.06.14

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone" -- Neale Donald Walsch

Day four. I had a good deep sleep last night and woke up completely refreshed and ready to get things done. Coming off my rest day yesterday I was ready to get back in the gym and do work. Today's workout was a beast! I wanted to scream for mercy there close to the end. Still now, I can barely lift my arms to drink my protein shake. I forgot my notebook in the truck so I don't have weights for this session. I could try to remember and guess, but I want accuracy for reference later on in the log so I'll just note the weights next week on back/bicep day.

Today's Workout:
    Back
    Wide-grip Lat Pulldown - 4 warm-up sets 8-10 reps
    Wide-grip Lat Pulldown - 3 working sets 8-10 reps
    Lying T-Bar Row - 3 working sets 8-10 reps
    Rack Pulls - 3 working sets 8-10 reps
    Seated Cable Rows - 3 working sets 8-10 reps

Biceps
    BB curl - 4 warm-up sets 8-10 reps
    BB curl - 4 working sets 8-10 reps
    Standing DB Curl - 4 working sets 8-10 reps

Supplements Today:
    Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH (Before bed)
    Lecheek Nutrition Melt Xtreme (2 hours after waking)
    Protein (post workout shake)
    Creatine Mono (post workout shake)

I'm feeling good. I noticed a nice big vein popping out of my bicep during BB curls tonight. It was good to see that little guy making an appearance. I did have a few issues gripping weight tonight with the broken knuckle, but I worked through it and got 'r done. Still too early to make to many claims about the product.

Video Link: http://youtu.be/tgaQHHJMDtA
    When I hurt my wrist I just had to avoid certain angles. I don't know how you were able to grip with a broken knuckle with those exercises. Great job. No quitting in you.
    I started a new log at:

14. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    When I hurt my wrist I just had to avoid certain angles. I don't know how you were able to grip with a broken knuckle with those exercises. Great job. No quitting in you.
    Thanks man. It was not fun, that's for sure. Today is shoulders, so no rest on gripping "heavy" weight.
    OG AVENGER

15. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

Thanks man. It was not fun, that's for sure. Today is shoulders, so no rest on gripping "heavy" weight.
    Way to kill it despite the setback. I had a wrist injury that I had to work around for months...it sucks.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

16. Any reports on body comp changes, capt?

17. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Any reports on body comp changes, capt?
    I'm keeping my eye on a couple things..I'm just not ready to make any claims this early on in the run.
    OG AVENGER

18. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

I'm keeping my eye on a couple things..I'm just not ready to make any claims this early on in the run.
    Ah the suspense !
    I started a new log at:

19. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

True.. Forgot it's only been a few days! Just with the wall fights and all, figured u were a fast responder

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

Ah the suspense !
    Haha yeaa

20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    True.. Forgot it's only been a few days! Just with the wall fights and all, figured u were a fast responder
    That's just my natural aggression/temper. Whoever said "brick not hit back" was a liar...LOL
    OG AVENGER

21. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    blah blah blah acting tough!
    Fixed, how's Yoda's training working out for you bro? I have really dismissed this program for it being on BBdotCOM as a main staple of suggestions and also, because well its mainly geard towards a 3 week hypertrophy progression/reboot system...I wanna hear some input on it since most of the crowd I hang out with at the gym are Power Lifters and they hate it haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Fixed, how's Yoda's training working out for you bro? I have really dismissed this program for it being on BBdotCOM as a main staple of suggestions and also, because well its mainly geard towards a 3 week hypertrophy progression/reboot system...I wanna hear some input on it since most of the crowd I hang out with at the gym are Power Lifters and they hate it haha
    I gotta say that so far, I love it. I think it was just the change that I needed in my training to get me over a plateau. I may not be loving it in a couple weeks when I hit week three and start doing supersets and dropsets with leg press at 60 reps...LOL
    OG AVENGER

23. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    I gotta say that so far, I love it. I think it was just the change that I needed in my training to get me over a plateau. I may not be loving it in a couple weeks when I hit week three and start doing supersets and dropsets with leg press at 60 reps...LOL
    I love high volume lol I can NOT comment bad on it haha, but then again I have HIGH Endurance for high reps...and low torque for low reps and high weight ! Lets see some good numbers Capt! Kill it!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Lets see some good numbers Capt! Kill it!
    That's a guarantee bro.
    OG AVENGER

25. In poppy.
    I might try this Y3T Program.
    Sceptical of the product. I hope u see it meet up to claims
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

26. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    In poppy.
    I might try this Y3T Program.
    Sceptical of the product. I hope u see it meet up to claims
    Welcome in man. Hopefully I can give you some good info on Y3T and Mass HGH. Don't hesitate to comment on anything.
    OG AVENGER

27. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.15

"Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise." — Kobe Bryant

Had my Mass HGH before bed last night as usual, but then couldn't get to sleep cause I just had too much on my mind. Once I did finally get to sleep, I was gone. Nothing disturbed me. Until my gf came in screaming that my truck wouldn't start. So I had to get up and try to get it started..no go. She called her Dad and got a ride to work since he's using her truck while his is in the shop..LOL. I went back to sleep and woke up around 1 P.M. Once I got up I had to deal with trying to get my truck going, on top of being on the phone with my advisor getting set up and registered for classes since I'm changing schools. By the time everything was settled, the gym had closed. I hate that my gym closes early on weekends. Sooooo, no workout today. But it WILL be made up tomorrow, and with the aggression I have built up from all that happened today it should be a heavy, intense session. I am looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight.

Supplements today:
    Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH (before bed)

OG AVENGER

28. Kick ass bro! Shiz happens
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Kick ass bro! Shiz happens
    That it does. What matters is how you handle it. Ya'll gonna see how I handle it when I post my workout tomorrow!
    OG AVENGER

30. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

That it does. What matters is how you handle it. Ya'll gonna see how I handle it when I post my workout tomorrow!
    Always with the suspense....LOL. Can't wait to see what you post tomorrow.
    I started a new log at:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. KJ's NEW X-Mass Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 06:49 PM
  2. Reubywax X-Mass Log (sponsored)
    By reubywax in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 01:35 PM
  3. IronBear's Mass FX MS Log Rog Hog Dog Bog (Sponsored)
    By IronBear in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 02:42 PM
  4. Hyperdrol X2/MASS FX LOG!!!! Non-Sponsored.
    By srx600 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 02:51 PM
  5. INKLINED MASS FX LOG (sponsored)
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 08:43 PM