CaptHowdy, Mass HGH and Y3T - Do or do not; there is no try(Sponsored)

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Nice workout! My triceps are a bit sore just from reading that
    Thanks bro. My freaking triceps are to a level of exhaustion that they have never known. I'm just on my second day of this Y3T program, but I can tell from how my body is reacting to these workouts that it is the right program for me to get some growth.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

2. Just thought I'd go ahead and throw this up in here. A little motivation for everyone. Cause a little extra motivation never hurt.

How bad do you want it?
    OG AVENGER
    •   

3. First you kill your legs. Then you kill your triceps. Can't wait to see what you are going to kill next.
    Your workout seems very interesting. I am definitely interested to see how you feel 2-3 weeks down the line.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

4. Just watched the video. 40lb dumbell walking push up rows. Sick...but I want to try it.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    First you kill your legs. Then you kill your triceps. Can't wait to see what you are going to kill next.
    Your workout seems very interesting. I am definitely interested to see how you feel 2-3 weeks down the line.
    As am I my friend. Tomorrow is a scheduled rest day, but Thursday I'll be killing Back/Biceps.
    OG AVENGER
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Just watched the video. 40lb dumbell walking push up rows. Sick...but I want to try it.
    Yeah, it's crazy. Maybe I'll get gutsy one of these days and give that a shot.
    OG AVENGER

7. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.06.13

"The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones" — Confucius

Day three on this Mass HGH journey to complete domination. So, I took my three caps last night and got ready to get some good sleep.. Nuh-uh, didn't happen. I guess the Melt Xtreme I took around 5 P.M. wasn't satisfied just pushing me through my workout. I finally forced myself to sleep around 6 this morning..LOL. When I did get to sleep though, I was out. I woke up around 1230 and felt good. Today was a scheduled rest day on the Y3T program and rest is what I've done. I went out and had a huge lunch at Golden Corral to feed the beast, came back home and went back to sleep. Since, I've been kicked back in my recliner watching T.V.

Supplements today:
    Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH (before bed)
    AMS Joint Fixx (upon waking)
    Multi-vitamin (upon waking)

Tomorrow is back/biceps and I'm ready for it. And now, music to chill to..

OG AVENGER

8. Don't know why I didn't already post this.. I had the image saved to put on here and forgot all about it. Here's the schedule for Phase One of Y3T so everyone knows what's coming up.

Name:  Y3T phase one.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  144.8 KB
    OG AVENGER

9. Ugghh! Woke up this morning suffering with a sinus infection, plus I broke a knuckle on my right hand yesterday. Popped a Melt Xtreme to get some extra motivation to go kill this back/bicep workout here in a little bit.
    OG AVENGER

10. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    Ugghh! Woke up this morning suffering with a sinus infection, plus I broke a knuckle on my right hand yesterday. Popped a Melt Xtreme to get some extra motivation to go kill this back/bicep workout here in a little bit.
    How did you break your knuckle ?
    I started a new log at:

11. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    How did you break your knuckle ?
    By being stupid. I got pissed off and punched a brick wall.
    OG AVENGER

12. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

Can't say I haven't done that before. I hope it heals up quickly.
    I started a new log at:

13. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Can't say I haven't done that before. I hope it heals up quickly.
    Thanks man. Sadly, it's far from the first time I've done it..LOL. It's swollen up pretty good right now. My gf really knows how to press my buttons to get me as mad as I can possibly get.. The wall was just an innocent bystander turned victim.
    OG AVENGER

14. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    I have to put that in fine print now as well ?
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

15. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

It's going to be like reading a book.
    I started a new log at:

16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Haha. Imagine if I was on a test booster as well.. LOL
    OG AVENGER

17. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Can't blame this on any supplements. I just have a natural bad temper.
    OG AVENGER

18. Captain's Log: 2012.06.14

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone" — Neale Donald Walsch

Day four. I had a good deep sleep last night and woke up completely refreshed and ready to get things done. Coming off my rest day yesterday I was ready to get back in the gym and do work. Today's workout was a beast! I wanted to scream for mercy there close to the end. Still now, I can barely lift my arms to drink my protein shake. I forgot my notebook in the truck so I don't have weights for this session. I could try to remember and guess, but I want accuracy for reference later on in the log so I'll just note the weights next week on back/bicep day.

Today's Workout:
    Back
    Wide-grip Lat Pulldown - 4 warm-up sets 8-10 reps
    Wide-grip Lat Pulldown - 3 working sets 8-10 reps
    Lying T-Bar Row - 3 working sets 8-10 reps
    Rack Pulls - 3 working sets 8-10 reps
    Seated Cable Rows - 3 working sets 8-10 reps

Biceps
    BB curl - 4 warm-up sets 8-10 reps
    BB curl - 4 working sets 8-10 reps
    Standing DB Curl - 4 working sets 8-10 reps

Supplements Today:
    Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH (Before bed)
    Lecheek Nutrition Melt Xtreme (2 hours after waking)
    multi-vitamin (upon waking)
    Protein (post workout shake)
    Creatine Mono (post workout shake)

I'm feeling good. I noticed a nice big vein popping out of my bicep during BB curls tonight. It was good to see that little guy making an appearance. I did have a few issues gripping weight tonight with the broken knuckle, but I worked through it and got 'r done. Still too early to make to many claims about the product.

OG AVENGER

19. Damn Howdy getting nasty. You gotta remember the wall is undefeated in most fights my friend

Nice workout yet again and good to see you fighting through the pain.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Damn Howdy getting nasty. You gotta remember the wall is undefeated in most fights my friend

Nice workout yet again and good to see you fighting through the pain.
    I thought it needed a challenge to that undefeated streak. Unfortunately, I came up short in my effort. Haha. Thanks bro. I wish I hadn't left my notebook and could have recorded the weights like I normally do. I'm not going to let a little hurt hand stop me on my path of domination. LOL
    OG AVENGER

21. DING DING DING in this coorrrrrneeerrrrrrrr Capt. Howdy 0-1
    In this coooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr rrnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeer rrrrrrrrrrr the undefeated Wall of the world and champ BRICK WALL lmao

Sorry Capt I had to.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

22. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    DING DING DING in this coorrrrrneeerrrrrrrr Capt. Howdy 0-1
    In this coooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr rrnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeer rrrrrrrrrrr the undefeated Wall of the world and champ BRICK WALL lmao

Sorry Capt I had to.
    hahaha, you're good man. I think if I would have been able to scout my opponent I would have had a chance. I prepared for a much softer opponent with a completely different skill set. One day we will have a rematch and I will have the "tools" to win..
    OG AVENGER

23. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    Captain's Log: 2012.06.14

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone" -- Neale Donald Walsch

Day four. I had a good deep sleep last night and woke up completely refreshed and ready to get things done. Coming off my rest day yesterday I was ready to get back in the gym and do work. Today's workout was a beast! I wanted to scream for mercy there close to the end. Still now, I can barely lift my arms to drink my protein shake. I forgot my notebook in the truck so I don't have weights for this session. I could try to remember and guess, but I want accuracy for reference later on in the log so I'll just note the weights next week on back/bicep day.

Today's Workout:
    Back
    Wide-grip Lat Pulldown - 4 warm-up sets 8-10 reps
    Wide-grip Lat Pulldown - 3 working sets 8-10 reps
    Lying T-Bar Row - 3 working sets 8-10 reps
    Rack Pulls - 3 working sets 8-10 reps
    Seated Cable Rows - 3 working sets 8-10 reps

Biceps
    BB curl - 4 warm-up sets 8-10 reps
    BB curl - 4 working sets 8-10 reps
    Standing DB Curl - 4 working sets 8-10 reps

Supplements Today:
    Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH (Before bed)
    Lecheek Nutrition Melt Xtreme (2 hours after waking)
    multi-vitamin (upon waking)
    Protein (post workout shake)
    Creatine Mono (post workout shake)

I'm feeling good. I noticed a nice big vein popping out of my bicep during BB curls tonight. It was good to see that little guy making an appearance. I did have a few issues gripping weight tonight with the broken knuckle, but I worked through it and got 'r done. Still too early to make to many claims about the product.

Video Link: http://youtu.be/tgaQHHJMDtA
    When I hurt my wrist I just had to avoid certain angles. I don't know how you were able to grip with a broken knuckle with those exercises. Great job. No quitting in you.
    I started a new log at:

24. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    When I hurt my wrist I just had to avoid certain angles. I don't know how you were able to grip with a broken knuckle with those exercises. Great job. No quitting in you.
    Thanks man. It was not fun, that's for sure. Today is shoulders, so no rest on gripping "heavy" weight.
    OG AVENGER

25. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

Thanks man. It was not fun, that's for sure. Today is shoulders, so no rest on gripping "heavy" weight.
    Way to kill it despite the setback. I had a wrist injury that I had to work around for months...it sucks.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. KJ's NEW X-Mass Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 06:49 PM
  2. Reubywax X-Mass Log (sponsored)
    By reubywax in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 01:35 PM
  3. IronBear's Mass FX MS Log Rog Hog Dog Bog (Sponsored)
    By IronBear in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 02:42 PM
  4. Hyperdrol X2/MASS FX LOG!!!! Non-Sponsored.
    By srx600 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 02:51 PM
  5. INKLINED MASS FX LOG (sponsored)
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 08:43 PM