CaptHowdy, Mass HGH and Y3T - Do or do not; there is no try(Sponsored)

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Besides Jesus, he is the one man that I've never met that had a profound effect on my life and the way I live it. I believe a light has burned out that we will never find one as bright again. It's up to us who had the privilege to learn from people such as Andy (Taylor) Griffith and Mr. Rogers who taught us how to be good people and live the right way to lead the future generations in these lessons.
    That is the one thing that worries me!!!!!!!! Trying to raise the kids the right way and you try and you try. Then you hold the door open for some lady who thinks shes too good to say thank you and the kids say hey dad this RUDE lady didnt say thank you. Then she looks at you like you and your kids are wrong lol. the next GEN. is going to have a rough go at it!!!!!! At least there is a few good peps out there Ok Im done with my rant for today
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

2. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    That is the one thing that worries me!!!!!!!! Trying to raise the kids the right way and you try and you try. Then you hold the door open for some lady who thinks shes too good to say thank you and the kids say hey dad this RUDE lady didnt say thank you. Then she looks at you like you and your kids are wrong lol. the next GEN. is going to have a rough go at it!!!!!! At least there is a few good peps out there Ok Im done with my rant for today
    Completely agree.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    We're streaking the quad!! LOL
    Attachment 61400
    Core Nutritionals Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

Besides Jesus, he is the one man that I've never met that had a profound effect on my life and the way I live it. I believe a light has burned out that we will never find one as bright again. It's up to us who had the privilege to learn from people such as Andy (Taylor) Griffith and Mr. Rogers who taught us how to be good people and live the right way to lead the future generations in these lessons.
    Dude Mr. Rogers used to touch kids. I hear where your trying to go with that and I like it, I do but children need to be taught by they're parents not television characters or media.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

5. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

That's the problem bro these generations are effed! Parents try to instill no morals, discipline or respect in children anymore. My son is 4 and is more polite than 95% of the population. He remembers to say please, you're welcome, thank you etc but because Daddy reminds him. Its unfortunate to say the least
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    •   

6. Holy Fock you took the words out of my mouth! My kids say please thank you, clean up after themselves, rinse up after eating, take shoes off at the door the list goes on. You have to teach kids out the gate and when they slip let them know. Consistency creates habit, once it's nailed in the brain you no longer have to put any work in because it's already established. I'm often told my boys are the most well behaved kids on the planet and it wasn't by beating them it was because I took the time to be a parent! Ramble over with!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

7. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    That's the problem bro these generations are effed! Parents try to instill no morals, discipline or respect in children anymore. My son is 4 and is more polite than 95% of the population. He remembers to say please, you're welcome, thank you etc but because Daddy reminds him. Its unfortunate to say the least
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Holy Fock you took the words out of my mouth! My kids say please thank you, clean up after themselves, rinse up after eating, take shoes off at the door the list goes on. You have to teach kids out the gate and when they slip let them know. Consistency creates habit, once it's nailed in the brain you no longer have to put any work in because it's already established. I'm often told my boys are the most well behaved kids on the planet and it wasn't by beating them it was because I took the time to be a parent! Ramble over with!
    I hate to break it to everyone. Your kids are good because the parents are GOOD PARENTS. My kids are not perfect, none are especially at 4 1/2 and 3. But NO means NO please,thank you,your weclome and excuseme happens or ELSE lol. People are too afraid to tell kids NO is it really that hard. Oh well when are kids take the board over lets see how they are
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

I hate to break it to everyone. Your kids are good because the parents are GOOD PARENTS. My kids are not perfect, none are especially at 4 1/2 and 3. But NO means NO please,thank you,your weclome and excuseme happens or ELSE lol. People are too afraid to tell kids NO is it really that hard. Oh well when are kids take the board over lets see how they are
    Bro!!!! My mom is the worst! She'll literally have 25 minute discussions and always give in to my 5 year old little brother after she says no. Its insane to me that parents reason with their children. If Jr asks me why I simply tell him because Daddy said no that's it period and he knows. I am very fair to my son give him direction and he loves me more for that guidance it reassures him that Daddy is handling shít i'm fine to play and be a kid Daddy has my back. I will tell you this with his mom he has no rules gets to run wild do whatever he wants but when its time for him to go home he cries and begs to stay with Daddy forever and "not be at mommy's for too long".
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

9. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.07.05

"Whether you think you can or can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

Tuesday's workout:
    Chest:
    Incline Dumbbell Press
    3-4 warm up sets 30x10/40x10/50x10
    Incline Dumbbell Press
    4 working sets of 8-20 reps 55x10/65x10/75x10/80x8
    Incline Dumbbell Flyes
    3 working sets of 8-10 reps 40x10/50x10/60x9
    Machine Bench Press
    3 working sets of 8-10 reps 175x10/205x10/225x8
    Triceps:
    Triceps Pushdown (Straight Bar)
    3 warm up sets 60x10/70x10/80x10
    4 working sets of 8-10 reps 110x10/120x10/130x10/140x9
    Seated Triceps Extension (Shown With Dumbbell)
    4 working sets of 8-10 reps 30x10/40x10/50x9/55x8

Wednesday:
    Rest

Thursday:
    Unscheduled day off

Alright guys. My bottle of Mass HGH sure is getting low, so the end of this log isn't far away. I am still getting very good, restful sleep from the product. My appetite is just non-stop lately. I feel like I could put an all you can eat buffet out of business. My gf even noted that in the two years she's known me that she'd never seen me eat like I am now.
    OG AVENGER

10. Solid work bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Solid work bro
    Thanks IronMan!
    OG AVENGER

12. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.07.05

"Whether you think you can or can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

Tuesday's workout:
    Chest:
    Incline Dumbbell Press
    3-4 warm up sets 30x10/40x10/50x10
    Incline Dumbbell Press
    4 working sets of 8-20 reps 55x10/65x10/75x10/80x8
    Incline Dumbbell Flyes
    3 working sets of 8-10 reps 40x10/50x10/60x9
    Machine Bench Press
    3 working sets of 8-10 reps 175x10/205x10/225x8
    Triceps:
    3 warm up sets 60x10/70x10/80x10
    4 working sets of 8-10 reps 110x10/120x10/130x10/140x9
    Seated Triceps Extension (Shown With Dumbbell)
    4 working sets of 8-10 reps 30x10/40x10/50x9/55x8

Wednesday:
    Rest

Thursday:
    Unscheduled day off

Alright guys. My bottle of Mass HGH sure is getting low, so the end of this log isn't far away. I am still getting very good, restful sleep from the product. My appetite is just non-stop lately. I feel like I could put an all you can eat buffet out of business. My gf even noted that in the two years she's known me that she'd never seen me eat like I am now.
    That is some mighty workout right there Steve! Keep it up brother, show people how Y3T is properly done!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

Thanks IronMan!
    U got it capt
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    That is some mighty workout right there Steve! Keep it up brother, show people how Y3T is properly done!
    Gotta give it to Y3T..My weights went up from phase one, so something is going right.
    OG AVENGER

15. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Gotta give it to Y3T..My weights went up from phase one, so something is going right.
    You brother, you have a mighty azz dedication and persistence you deserve the credit!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

16. Captain's Log: Stardate 2012.07.07

"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Friday's Workout did not go as planned..at all. First set in I did something to my left shoulder. Couldn't lift my arm at all after that. I was not happy at all. I just skipped to my calf workout and then hit up some cardio.

Calves:
    Standing Calf Raises
    4 warm up sets 60x10/70x10/80x10/90x10
    Standing Calf Raises
    4 working sets of 8-10 reps 120x10/130x10/140x10/150x10
    Seated Calf Raise
    4 working sets of 8-10 reps 160x10/180x10/190x10/210x10

Cardio:
    Elliptical
    45 minutes

I spent today with family and had a pretty good day relaxing, joking and watching the race tonight.
    OG AVENGER

17. Love the quote. Heal up! At least You did what u could and disnt cop out entirely!

18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Love the quote. Heal up! At least You did what u could and disnt cop out entirely!
    Man, I hated it. I tried to just go over to a machine and do lighter work on shoulders, but that didn't work either. Been hitting it with icy/hot since last night.
    OG AVENGER

19. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Holy Fock you took the words out of my mouth! My kids say please thank you, clean up after themselves, rinse up after eating, take shoes off at the door the list goes on. You have to teach kids out the gate and when they slip let them know. Consistency creates habit, once it's nailed in the brain you no longer have to put any work in because it's already established. I'm often told my boys are the most well behaved kids on the planet and it wasn't by beating them it was because I took the time to be a parent! Ramble over with!
    Hate to go back on this but im going 2. In the pool with my kids today and wife was chilling poolside. It was pretty dead maybe 20 people instead of 200 at the gym pool. So im chilling with kids and this RUDE 8-9 yold bully cames over. Hey can I play with your boat my kids are like sure ok we have 2 . So he takes it and goes to the deap end and my lil girls like I want my boat back dad. Ok babe tell him you would like it back . Excuse me can I have my boat back now ? NO !! Im like what the @^%$&*) shes starts crying. So im like ok its time to give the boat back now hes like NO here we go ........ SO hes like well they are not sharring ! Im like they did nad now they want it back im sorry but she wants it back and her bro wants to play with his.

So I know who is ignorant MOM is(from him being rude in the child center in the gym in the past) so I stand up in the pool walk over to the ledge by my wife and im like HEY YOU SEE HOW RUDE THIS KID IS. Everyone looked at me but his mom she was to busy reading a book and texting.

So it went on for 10 more min and my wife was like ok now I have had enough. Thats when his mom gets up and comes to talk to my wife. She like ya im sorry he is an only child and blah blah blah blah for 20 min while im in the pool with my lil girl crying cuz this kid is literally trying to take the boat out of her hand while shes on my lap. His mom never was like hey SON thats enough now she just kept looking the other way.

Sorry guys I feel better now but if your going to make my lil girl cry your in trouble!!!! Now, 10 years from now or even after that.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

Hate to go back on this but im going 2. In the pool with my kids today and wife was chilling poolside. It was pretty dead maybe 20 people instead of 200 at the gym pool. So im chilling with kids and this RUDE 8-9 yold bully cames over. Hey can I play with your boat my kids are like sure ok we have 2 . So he takes it and goes to the deap end and my lil girls like I want my boat back dad. Ok babe tell him you would like it back . Excuse me can I have my boat back now ? NO !! Im like what the @^%$&*) shes starts crying. So im like ok its time to give the boat back now hes like NO here we go ........ SO hes like well they are not sharring ! Im like they did nad now they want it back im sorry but she wants it back and her bro wants to play with his.

So I know who is ignorant MOM is(from him being rude in the child center in the gym in the past) so I stand up in the pool walk over to the ledge by my wife and im like HEY YOU SEE HOW RUDE THIS KID IS. Everyone looked at me but his mom she was to busy reading a book and texting.

So it went on for 10 more min and my wife was like ok now I have had enough. Thats when his mom gets up and comes to talk to my wife. She like ya im sorry he is an only child and blah blah blah blah for 20 min while im in the pool with my lil girl crying cuz this kid is literally trying to take the boat out of her hand while shes on my lap. His mom never was like hey SON thats enough now she just kept looking the other way.

Sorry guys I feel better now but if your going to make my lil girl cry your in trouble!!!! Now, 10 years from now or even after that.
    You have MUCH better self control than I brother. I would've just taken it of his hands after of course asking nicely but you can only do so much. And if he was trying to take it from my son, I would've told him to go away!!!!

I was walking with my girlfriend the other day and we sat down at this park watching the fountains etc... This "mom" is with her son and daughter; my girlfriend and I both made the exact observation. This woman was texting the whole time she was at the park with her kids and they were sitting there arguing while sure just ignored them! I have a strict rule one that my sons mother and I ALWAYS argued about when we're doing family time stay offs your phone be a parent give your CHILDREN the attention they deserve and NEED! It's extremely frustrating to see "parents" of our generation who have 0 time for their kiddos!!!!!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

21. OMG I was ready to loose it trust me I was holding back big time. When he gave me lip I said you should have brought your own toys then not out problem!! And let me be honest they play and share with kids all day everyday but there is always 1 kid and he was that 1 kid.

Then yesterday there was a barbie doll out there that lays there and doesnt watch her kid and everyone feels so bad for the kid its so sad
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

22. I'm with Valdez here, you have much more self control than I do. I have been known to "get involved" with bullies being around my son.
    OG AVENGER

23. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    I'm with Valdez here, you have much more self control than I do. I have been known to "get involved" with bullies being around my son.
    I figured I dont forget much either do my kids. So I will just point it out 10 years from now when they are training upstairs. Hey remeber that one day in the pool ? Well thats the kid over there that made your sister cry.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I figured I dont forget much either do my kids. So I will just point it out 10 years from now when they are training upstairs. Hey remeber that one day in the pool ? Well thats the kid over there that made your sister cry.
    Haha!! 45lb plate up-side the head..LOL
    OG AVENGER

25. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Haha!! 45lb plate up-side the head..LOL
    Or let my son spot him
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. KJ's NEW X-Mass Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 07:49 PM
  2. Reubywax X-Mass Log (sponsored)
    By reubywax in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 02:35 PM
  3. IronBear's Mass FX MS Log Rog Hog Dog Bog (Sponsored)
    By IronBear in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 03:42 PM
  4. Hyperdrol X2/MASS FX LOG!!!! Non-Sponsored.
    By srx600 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 03:51 PM
  5. INKLINED MASS FX LOG (sponsored)
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 09:43 PM