Mass HGH from LeCheek Nutrition with Testodrol X9c !! Sponsored!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Packers do you ever take before and after pix ? Just asking cuz for me sometimes the scale is such a mental game!
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Packers do you ever take before and after pix ? Just asking cuz for me sometimes the scale is such a mental game!
    I agree. There are weeks when I don't weigh myself just because I know it's going to be a mind****.

  3. Hey bro...on the subject of calorie apps...I use "Lose It" It has been the easiest and most straight forward of all that I have tried so far. They even have a barcode scanner that inputs the food for you...pretty sweet.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Hey bro...on the subject of calorie apps...I use "Lose It" It has been the easiest and most straight forward of all that I have tried so far. They even have a barcode scanner that inputs the food for you...pretty sweet.
    Woo WOO brother thanks checking it out now!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  5. It's downloading now TG! Just don't know how I'ma be able to plug everything down to the T. But Ima try hard to do what I can.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  6. Name:  01_Tommy_800.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  53.5 KB
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  7. Marms this is from last months log. AS you can see my main fat trouble ares are chest, back and abs. My legs I give up on nothing I can do to shred them much more lol and I have cuts in my forearms. This is why I get so ill cause I want the rest of my body to drop so much bf.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  8. Holy Calfzilla! LOL. You can definitely tell that you've come a long way brother.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Holy Calfzilla! LOL. You can definitely tell that you've come a long way brother.
    Thanks Cap!! I can't go anywhere or any gym for that matter w/o some one screaming damng what do you do for your calves haha.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  10. Wow I can't believe your stats! 5'5'' 250?? Your a beast! Any new pics?

  11. Not yet bro will at end of this month. Yeah Im down to 234 now. My goal is 190 to 205lb! Darn scale at *** tries to tell me because of my height I should be 155 yeah right haha. My calves measured last year close to 19inch.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  12. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Thanks Cap!! I can't go anywhere or any gym for that matter w/o some one screaming damng what do you do for your calves haha.
    I'll never have huge calves, just don't have the genetics for it. Doesn't mean I'm not going to work the crap out of em though..LOL
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  13. Heck no that makes you work even harder!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  14. The "dawgs" make another appearance. Hope you don't mind the dawg reference being you are in bama and all. I mean dawgs as in calves and not Georgia Bulldogs. LOL.

    All the potential is in that back bicep shot. Huge improvement and well proportioned in development. You are going to be shredded at 200.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  15. Told you guys his calves were huge !!!!
    Pix look good man you can see progress for sure. Stick with it, I know that with me the place you want it to go most goes last if that makes any sense.

    PS capt take note at his hands! If he got into it with the brick wall I bet the wall would loose.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Told you guys his calves were huge !!!!
    Pix look good man you can see progress for sure. Stick with it, I know that with me the place you want it to go most goes last if that makes any sense.

    PS capt take note at his hands! If he got into it with the brick wall I bet the wall would loose.
    That's MassHGH/Testodrol alpha talk.

    With all due respect, please do not challenge the brick wall. LOL.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  17. Haha 200 I can't wait man that would be nice.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  18. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Haha 200 I can't wait man that would be nice.
    You ca do it packer...I kno you can...(:
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  19. Softball torney tonight and tomorrow back in gym wend.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Told you guys his calves were huge !!!!
    Pix look good man you can see progress for sure. Stick with it, I know that with me the place you want it to go most goes last if that makes any sense.

    PS capt take note at his hands! If he got into it with the brick wall I bet the wall would loose.
    Next time the wall challenges me, I'm calling Packers. It would only take him a couple hours to get here.
    BTW..speaking of hands..
    Name:  102_1064.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  220.1 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Softball torney tonight and tomorrow back in gym wend.
    Good luck bro!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Softball torney tonight and tomorrow back in gym wend.
    Oh yeah. I hope the weather cooperated.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

    Next time the wall challenges me, I'm calling Packers. It would only take him a couple hours to get here.
    BTW..speaking of hands..
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=60 159"/>
    I like how you took the picture with anabolic minds in the background.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I like how you took the picture with anabolic minds in the background.
    Yeah, I thought it was a nice touch..LOL
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  25. Last couple of days being in the heat, and playing two nights of softball, working 10 hr shifts, averaging 4hr sleep and still got my fat arse to the gym today!!! Got a good shoulder training in today despite running on pure adrenaline!! I'm starting to feel pumps through out the day, and everyone is telling me my arms are looking good woo woo woo!


    Shoulder:


    machine press: 115lbs x 12,10,10


    seated db presses: 50lbs x 10,10,10


    lat machine pulldowns: 125lbs x 10,10,10


    behind neck pulldowns: 135lbs x 10,10,10


    straight bar pull to chins: 65lbs x 10,10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  26. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Last couple of days being in the heat, and playing two nights of softball, working 10 hr shifts, averaging 4hr sleep and still got my fat arse to the gym today!!! Got a good shoulder training in today despite running on pure adrenaline!! I'm starting to feel pumps through out the day, and everyone is telling me my arms are looking good woo woo woo!


    Shoulder:


    machine press: 115lbs x 12,10,10


    seated db presses: 50lbs x 10,10,10


    lat machine pulldowns: 125lbs x 10,10,10


    behind neck pulldowns: 135lbs x 10,10,10


    straight bar pull to chins: 65lbs x 10,10,10
    Awesome workout brother! Once you finish melting that fat you will see the massive muscles you have!! Dude this number are f*cking good!! Keep it brother!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  27. Agree with troll ^
    Man it has been super hot by me I cant stand it.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  28. Id much rather workout in Germany's freezing cold dungeons!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  29. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Id much rather workout in Germany's freezing cold dungeons!
    You can say that again. Im a tank top & hoodie with some addidas pants kinda lifter
    I love breaking a sweat but I like when I know I had to work for it
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  30. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Id much rather workout in Germany's freezing cold dungeons!
    Need to workout in Canada!..........cross that out, maybe in another 4-5 months lol. It's so damn hot down here right now, I keep going over to my parents down the road to visit them as an excuse to relax in the air conditioning lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  31. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Last couple of days being in the heat, and playing two nights of softball, working 10 hr shifts, averaging 4hr sleep and still got my fat arse to the gym today!!! Got a good shoulder training in today despite running on pure adrenaline!! I'm starting to feel pumps through out the day, and everyone is telling me my arms are looking good woo woo woo!

    Shoulder:

    machine press: 115lbs x 12,10,10

    seated db presses: 50lbs x 10,10,10

    lat machine pulldowns: 125lbs x 10,10,10

    behind neck pulldowns: 135lbs x 10,10,10

    straight bar pull to chins: 65lbs x 10,10,10
    Oh yeah, look at those pulldowns. Nice volume. Your workout is getting better and better. Show those guns off during the hot summer nights !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  32. Today long arse day at work and hoooottt! Not to mention I got a friggin toe nail giving me hell. Anyway hit up the gym today for back. I'm def feeling stronger every day and weight moving up on some lifts.

    Back:

    close grip pull downs: 90lbs x 10, 100lbs x 8,8 (PR) I love these

    row machine: 100lbs x 10,10,10

    face pulls: 100lbs x 10,10,10

    smith machine barbell rows: 95lbs x 8,8,8

    db rows: 50lbs x 8,8,8
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  33. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Today long arse day at work and hoooottt! Not to mention I got a friggin toe nail giving me hell. Anyway hit up the gym today for back. I'm def feeling stronger every day and weight moving up on some lifts.

    Back:

    close grip pull downs: 90lbs x 10, 100lbs x 8,8 (PR) I love these

    row machine: 100lbs x 10,10,10

    face pulls: 100lbs x 10,10,10

    smith machine barbell rows: 95lbs x 8,8,8

    db rows: 50lbs x 8,8,8
    Keep it up brother! Congrats on the PR! You know what PRs mean? They mean you are doing everything RIGHT and you are moving forward and its time to keep pushing harder brother!! Again congratulations and keep it up Hulk! You are a beast!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  34. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Today long arse day at work and hoooottt! Not to mention I got a friggin toe nail giving me hell. Anyway hit up the gym today for back. I'm def feeling stronger every day and weight moving up on some lifts.

    Back:

    close grip pull downs: 90lbs x 10, 100lbs x 8,8 (PR) I love these

    row machine: 100lbs x 10,10,10

    face pulls: 100lbs x 10,10,10

    smith machine barbell rows: 95lbs x 8,8,8

    db rows: 50lbs x 8,8,8
    Pack attacks the back. Looking good !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  35. You go PACMAN lolName:  images.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  6.4 KB
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  36. Love it bro love it!!! I gots biceps tomorrow then softball night torney!! WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  37. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Love it bro love it!!! I gots biceps tomorrow then softball night torney!! WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!
    Name:  WOOWOOWOO.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  23.8 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  38. Hit Bicep and Triceps yesterday...you should go steal my workout bro (just posted it)...the pump is CRAZY!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  39. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Hit Bicep and Triceps yesterday...you should go steal my workout bro (just posted it)...the pump is CRAZY!!!
    On my way to check it out now. I got bi's and tris tomorrow oh yeah!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  40. Today went to the tracks hot sun and I seem to get more out if vrs treadmill. I did 1.3 miles and also had some hills running up and down felt good. Got softball torney tonight and then arms tomorrow!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
  2. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 09:26 AM
  3. Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 06:40 PM
  4. Lecheek Testodrol X9 Log!!
    By polishcyborg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 08:20 AM
  5. SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 08:16 AM
Log in
Log in