MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 227.4 lbs

Chest: 46 inches
Waist: 39 inches
Biceps flexed: 16 1/4 inches

Supplements:
Lecheek Nutrition - Mass HGH - dosed 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to bed
Lecheek Nutrition - Testodrol X9 - dosed 4 capsules once a day in the AM with full glass of water

photo.JPG

Weight training style: 30 - 40 sets per body part per week. Approx 10 sets per exercise
Cardio style: 60 - 75 minutes on elliptical with high intensity intervals. 4-5 sessions a week.
Sports: Currently playing Volleyball (1 night per week - 2 hours) and Softball (1 game per week)
Job: Office job where I rarely move out of my seat. Daily activity considered sedentary by most definitions

Diet:
Low carb calorie deficit diet during the week
Carb load on saturday or sunday with calorie surplus not to exceed 10 %

untitled.JPG

Introduction:
One of the AM members, that I respect, spoke highly of OxyECA on these forums. That led me into doing some research about OxyECA and Lecheek Nutrition in general. While doing my research, I saw various postings about Mass HGH - new product from Lecheek Nutrition. Highlights per company website below:

Radically increase GH and testosterone.
Optimize insulin sensitivity.
Maximize protein synthesis.
Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors.
Enhance Nitric Oxide Production.
Decrease cortisol.
Suppress myostatin.

Intriguing, Isn’t it ? Especially the part about increasing GH, optimizing insulin sensitivity and up-regulating IGF-1. I have looked for this type of supplement in the past (early in the year 2000s ?) and the supplements I have purchased never worked like they should. I think one was a brand that was always in Ironman magazine called GH stak ? Then I gave up on supplements and getting fit in general and let myself go to pursue my career. My health started failing me and last year I vowed to get back in shape. I got on the internet and started doing research on exercise, diet and supplements. I can see from all the new companies and from supplements I have tried out, the industries have changed and there are a lot of reputable companies out there with supplements that work. As recently as this year, I used a supplement called Lipotrophin PM, which was supposed to assist in boosting GH levels. I got some benefits out of it until the effects started to fade 3 weeks in. Not bad. Is there anything better ? This was the time I found Mass HGH.

I went to the website check it out. It said that it wasn't available till June. I scoured the internet to see if I could find any reviews. Well, I "lucked" into finding the company promotions area on AM that I rarely go to and found a logging opportunity. I have never done a sponsored log before, but thought why not !

I would like to thank Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for the opportunity to log Mass HGH. Marms added a nice bonus to create a stack. He sent Testodrol X9 along with Mass HGH. Could anyone turn down a good T-booster. Not me. Thank you again Marms and Lecheek Nutrition !

My goal for this log is to update daily with comments and exercises. I will also try to post pictures every week. My updates will be in 3 parts. Top part will have a daily comments by category (Strength, appearance, energy, sleep, recovery, Libido, skin condition (dry/oily/breakout) and joint pains). Middle part will have the daily summary. Bottom part will have exercises completed and any other details. People who do not care about exercises and such or want to read through a paragraph of summary, can look at the top section only and probably get the jist of what happened that day.

My personal goal for this log is to lose weight while maintaining or adding muscle. Simply - recomposition.

I hope this log is informative and hopefully it will be interesting enough to be interactive. Thank you for your time.

Onto the first day !!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout Plan

CHEST/BICEPS
HS Incline Press 10 x 8 (PR measured on number of reps last set @360 lbs) Current PR = 7 reps
Dumbbell Curls 10 x 8
Machine Flyes 10 x 8
Machine Chest Press 10 x 8
Machine Preacher Curls 10 x 8

SHOULDERS
Machine Shoulder Press 10 x 8 (PR measured on number of reps last set @200 lbs) Current PR = 14 reps
Side Laterals 10 x 8
Machine Rear Delt Raise 10 x 8

BACK/TRICEPS
HS Iso Rows 10 x 8 (PR measured on number of reps last set @270 lbs) Current PR = 8 reps
Front Pulldowns 10 x 8
HS Pullover 10 x 8
HS Tricep Dips 10 x 8
HS Front Military Press 10 x 8

LEGS
Leg Press 10 x 15 (PR measured on number of reps last set @360 lbs) Current PR = 20 reps
Leg Extensions 10 x 8
Leg Curls 10 x 8

CARDIO
Lifting days - Normal (1,200 - 1,300 kcals)
Cardio alone days (1,800 - 2,000 kcals)
Weekly Target (7,200 kcals/week)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting pictures:

start front relax 5x7 2300.jpg
start musc 5x7 2150.jpg

start side bicep 5x7 2300.jpg
start back bicep 5x7 2300.jpg

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review

Introduction

Big thank you goes out to vitaminstore3 and Marms for giving me the opportunity to log the MassHGH/Testodrol X9 stack.

I received a package within days of providing my contact information. I opened it up and found 2 nicely packaged bottles from Lecheek Nutrition – MassHGH and Testodrol X9. Each bottle contained enough capsules to run 30 days straight without interruption.

My ultimate goal this year has been to try to drop weight and get healthier. As I quickly approach 45 years in age, carrying extra weight, whether it’s muscle or fat, no longer interested me. I wanted to be leaner while retaining some muscle. It’s my opinion that HGH booster type supplement would be best suited for this type of goal and that’s what peaked my interest in Mass HGH. When Marms suggested that I stack Testodrol X9 with Mass HGH, I had to really think things over. I am not looking for a T-booster. I just wanted to get leaner. Why would I want Testodrol X9 ? After mulling it over, I decided that it would be OK. This is a 1 month log not a long term supplement choice. To have a chance to run Mass HGH now, I will also take Testodrol X9 along with it. It’s really an added bonus. I will up my cardio and volume training and still aim towards reaching my goal of losing weight. I will also run a calorie deficit diet to help this cause. At worst, this will be a nice recomposition run.

And so this is how the log started and here are my results and final comments.

Project Plan

Weight Training Style: Compound exercises with volume. Personal best measured on 1 exercise.
Cardio Style: 60-70 minutes of elliptical with ultimate goal of burning 7000 calories per week.
Sports: Variety per week including softball, volleyball and occasional tennis.

Job: Sedendary. Office job working in front of a computer.

Diet: Calorie deficit during weekdays with cheat meals and refeed built in towards the end of the week.

Supplement Dosing Protocol:
Lecheek Nutrition - Testodrol X9 - dosed 4 capsules once a day in the AM with full glass of water

Duration of this log:
30 days

FINAL RESULTS

Final Data Update

Weight: 226.8 lbs
- 0.6 lbs (Start: 227.4 lbs)
Chest: 47 7/8 inches
+ 1 7/8 inches (Start: 46 inches)
Waist: 37 1/4 inches
– 1 3/4 inches (Start: 39 inches)
Biceps flexed: 17 inches
+ 3/4 inches (Start: 16 1/4 inches)

Final Strength Update

Hammer Strength Incline Press (Start: 360 lbs x 7 reps)
360 lbs x 10 reps +3 reps
410 lbs x 4 reps +50 lbs (+13.9 %)

Machine Shoulder Press (Start: 200 lbs x 14 reps)
200 lbs x 17 reps +3 reps
217.5 lbs x 7 reps +17.5 lbs (+8.8 %)

Added during Week 4 when machine shoulder press was not available.
Smith Machine Overhead Shoulder Press
275 lbs x 5 reps

Hammer Strength Iso Rows (Start: 270 lbs x 8 reps)
350 lbs x 18 reps +80 lbs (+29.6 %) and +10 reps

Leg Press (Start: 360 lbs x 20 reps)
410 lbs x 34 reps +50 lbs (+13.9 %) and +14 reps

Final Cardio Update

Goal: 7,000 calories burned per week or 1,000/day

Results: 21,613 calories burned in 30 days
Rate of 745/day or 5,043/week

Final Picture Comparison vs Start

Start / Final

Start / Week 1 / Week 2 / Week 3 / Final

all.jpg

Comments by category

Strength - excellent
Significant increase in pounds and reps for all measurable exercises. Personal best achieved almost weekly.

Comments: Strength increase had me coming back to gym each day. I wanted to see how much more I could lift versus the week before. I have not gained this much strength in this short of a time period. I regret not planning better and running this for 8 weeks rather than just 4 weeks. Some days, I just moved the weight very easy prompting people to come up to me to see what I was doing. Prompting younger kids to come up and make comments such as “That is a lot of weight sir” The strength increase also has me rethinking about challenging my back and leg more to find a higher ceiling to target. Is 400 lbs possible for reps on rows, incline press and leg press ? Well, only the rows remain as the exercise that I have not reached 400 lbs on. If I can row 350 lbs 18 times, I should be able to row 400 lbs 8 times.

Appearance - excellent
I am leaner and have more of a V shape than when I started. I see muscle development in front shoulders, chest, traps and arms that gives a nice illusion of a more exaggerated development.

Comments: The measurements show that chest size increased and waist size decreased. The measurement changes were much greater than I had expected. The stomach is flatter and I can even suck it in beyond a vertical line. Something I could not do before. I am also starting to see definition and veins. These development were definitely more pronounced than before and I actually look swole - to a point

Workout Energy - good
Workout energy waned for cardio when I tried out low carb diet. When I had sufficient carbs in my system, energy was not a problem. Energy for lifting was never an issue whether I had low carbs or not.

Comments: I do not take any PWO, so I have to depend on my diet to provide sufficient energy for exercise. Low carb affected cardio output and it is something I probably will not do in the future unless I am adding fat burner with stim or BCAA. I was surprised to find that low carb did not affect energy or strength output during lifting.

Normal Energy/Sleep - excellent
I had a lot of energy most days. However, when I was lacking sleep, I believe MassHGH was able to mask some of the tireness.

Comments: Mass HGH definitely amplifies the effect of good sleep. When I had 6+ hours of sleep. It was like waking up from a vacation at a resort. The relaxation you feel after you get up is amazing. You feel calm and relaxed all day. I believe this had something to do with aggressiveness that I did not feel. I expected to see aggression from T-level increase. When you lack sleep, I think Mass HGH helps you on that end as well. As much as it could until the build up is so great. After several days of 4 hour sleep night, I began to feel real groggy in the afternoon. As stated in one of the updates, this is fact of life. No sleep = tireness. Get your sleep. This is something you should be doing anyway for your health sake and for better results.

Recovery/Joint Pains - excellent
Recovery improved after week 2. No joint pains during the entire run.

Comments: Let’s get one thing straight. I included jopint pain as a category because someone mentioned it. It ended up being a space filler and I did not experience one single bout of joint pains during the entire run. End of story. DOMS is another story. Serious soreness for the first 2 ½ week or so of this run. Enough to make you cringe and smile if you enjoy this kind of pain. (I do !) I always feel like I did not work hard enough if I don’t struggle to move the next day. I use it as a validation of some sort. OK, I know this is a misconception as sometime the soreness you get the next day is not directly related to your workouts. Regardless, I had these happy pains for the first part of the run. After that, it slowly started to disappear leading me to get upset and question what I was doing. It drove me to push harder. Prior to using this stack, the normal timeline for me is serious DOMS next day. Some DOMS on day 2. No DOMS on day 3. Towards the end of this run, it was little to no DOMS on Day 1. No DOMS on day 2. Even earlier in the run, DOMS only lasted for a day. OK, raise your hand if you think I use the acronym “DOMS” too much.

Libido - excellent
Libido increased few days in and stayed high during the entire run without tailing off.

Comments: I did not comment too much about libido. I really did not know how to do it without being too graphic. Mentally and physically, libido was up after few days into dosing. The effects to stimuli was immediate, response and performance was full and hard, random reactions occurred and even at rest it was more “pumped” than before. I am even more impressed that the effect has not gone down yet. That is my normal reaction to T-boosters. Libido is high for a while then the effects tail off 2-3 weeks into the run.

Skin - excellent
Oily = good in terms of category rating. Skin was extremely oily during the entire run. Multiple breakouts occurred but no huge zits. Just many many small ones.

Comments: You can literally put your hand on my face and feel like you have to wash your hands. My face was oily and I felt like washing it every hour. Well I did every 3 hours or so. Skin would not get this oily unless my T-level was up. The one side effect of having higher T-level I guess. Good thing was that my breakouts occurred in spurts and I did not get a huge zit. So minimal scarring of the face from popping them like a teenager. So gross.

Final Thoughts

When I purchase a natty T-booster or natty HGH booster, I expect to see various side effects (negative or positive) that leads me to believe something is working. Effects such as acne, body temperature increase, aggression, libido increase, deeper sleep,…etc. However, this does not always translate into gains physically. Sometimes, seeing these effects give you a nice placebo effect that makes you work harder to produce better results then eventually it fizzles out.

The effects I listed above were noticed right away in my run of Mass HGH/Testodrol X9 stack. This gave it a nice running start. What I did not expect was the strength gains to come so quickly. Strength gains kept building each week and I am not sure I have reached a plateau yet as personal bests were made every week and as late as last week. I have never made this type of gains in this short period of time. This has been an amazing run and I am now saddened that I did not plan to be on this stack longer. As stated on one of the category reviews, gains in the gym boosts your confidence. I saw my body in various state during this run. I am not sure pictures really justify the gains I saw since they were taken first thing in the morning after waking up. Knowing the significant changes I saw, I felt alpha not only in the gym but in life as well. My performance is exceptionally high at work due to this and I am able to influence more people in meetings and communicate my plans better. Just a slight bit of confidence does wonders in the conference room when you have to find a right point to interject.

Strength gains in the gym had pronounced effect on body composition as well. I did not lose a lot of weight as I hoped, but my waist is smaller, my strength is up and my chest and arms are bigger. There are definitely multiple signs of recomposition taking place.

Mass HGH and Testodrol X9 are priced competitively with similar type of products in the market. You can take advantage of various sales to come away with a great deal. From the results I have seen, I would definitely purchase them myself and use them for a recomposition or a lean bulk run. I am not sure I would use it for a cut if you need to lose weight on the scale. The recomposition effect does not let you drop lbs easily. Believe me, I tried.

I want to again thank vitaminstore3 and marms and everyone at Lecheek for introducing me to these wonderful products and giving me an opportunity to try them out. All your support have made it easy to log and put out as much details and I could.

Thank you to those who have followed this log. All your contributions have helped make this a fun log for me to update. As always, it’s been my pleasure to interact with all the great members at Anabolicminds.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Marms. I am excited to get started on this !
Im excited for you and everyone else as well. I weighed in last night and this morning, same #'s no change I have a solid 4-4.5 lb gain in 2 weeks.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im excited for you and everyone else as well. I weighed in last night and this morning, same #'s no change I have a solid 4-4.5 lb gain in 2 weeks.
Yeah !
Woke up today feeling very content and rested.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in to follow along! You put on some awesome logs man:)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Snap Crackle pop this is the highlight news of my weekend! Kill it brother!! Oh btw I'm doing the same log hehe!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Snap Crackle pop this is the highlight news of my weekend! Kill it brother!! Oh btw I'm doing the same log hehe!!!
Awesome, thanks Packers !

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Awesome intro man! X-9 and Mass HGH? I'll be following along for sure.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice start to this log, great detail!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this as well, honestly those bottles keep staring me in the face...I'm very ready to run this combo, just gotta hold off a tiny bit longer :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 01 (6/3)

Supplements:

Diet:
Calorie deficit (2,004 calories)

photo.PNG

Exercise:
Cardio - Elliptical (1,281 calories, 60 minutes)

Strength - No changes observed so far.
Appearance - No changes observed so far.
Workout Energy - Had good energy during cardio. Heavy sweating.
Normal Energy - Nice relaxing day.
Sleep - Had a good night of sleep. Woke up feeling very rested.
Recovery - Comments on this will be more relevant on lifting days.
Libido - No changes observed so far
Skin condition - Normal with no signs of breakout.
Joint pains - None

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Summary:

Alright. Here we go with day 1 update !

I woke up feeling very rested. Had a great night of sleep. I could have done more things today, but chose not to. It is Sunday after all. I imagine for the first week, I will not see much change as both Testodrol and Mass HGH build up in my system. However, good sleep was something I did notice right away with Lipotrophin PM as well. Looks like I am going to experience the same with Mass HGH.

No changed in strength, appearance, skin condition, joints or libido for now. No stimulus to really push for anything either.

I only did cardio today. It was a good session burning 1,281 calories for 60 minutes. A lot of sweating all throughout and I felt great.

Why did I only do cardio when the schedule called for Cardio + Chest ? I played Softball Saturday in a normal league game. Second to last game of the season and our playoff life is in balance. Unfortunately, we were getting smoked ! Our defense was horrible and we could not buy a run. I tried to get things going by stretching a single into a double twice. I made it to second both times. Close plays both times, so I had to go hard into second base. The first time, I over ran a bit going in head first and had to grab onto the base as I slid past. I jammed my hand into the base and tweaked my wrist. The second time, I went in leg first and the same hand got caught underneath and bent backward putting significant stress on the wrist. When I got home, it stiffened up and I did not have any range of motion (not able to twist hand) and any pressure caused pain.

Well, it is feeling better right now and I think I am going to be OK. However, I will have to let it heal a bit. No bruising or swelling.

I am starting with cardio today, tomorrow will be legs and Tuesday will be back. Cardio on Wednesday and then true test on Thursday and Friday training chest and shoulders respectively. I will have to adjust week 2 as well to give enough time for rest and I will be back on schedule on week 3.

I don't expect any of this to affect my lifting. I have a splint on and it is definitely getting better.

What it did affect was my diet. I did not have much of an appetite and ended up way below my calorie level with low carbs.

Onto tomorrow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Workout Details:

Elliptical machine at level 28 for 60 minutes. I burned 1,281 calories.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Great looking log. Maybe the wrist will be good soon. I got hurt more playing softball than I did football...LOL

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You always have the best updates. Hope that wrist heals up. Damn I hate injuries!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this as well, honestly those bottles keep staring me in the face...I'm very ready to run this combo, just gotta hold off a tiny bit longer :)
Thank you Geoforce. Looking forward to your log as well !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great looking log. Maybe the wrist will be good soon. I got hurt more playing softball than I did football...LOL
Thank you Capt !
I think it will be OK. I tried some back exercises at the gym and those were OK. The heavy push type of movement is where I might have some issues.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You always have the best updates. Hope that wrist heals up. Damn I hate injuries!
Thank you Geoforce !
I am 100% sure I will be OK. I refuse to let it affect me.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting pictures are up on post 3.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice start to this log, great detail!
Thank you ! Great to have you on board ! (Did not want to say "Thank you vitaminstore3", sounded weird. LOL)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man time for me to start drooling again!!! I love this guy's logs and his intensity is hard to match! Kill it bro!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 02 (6/4)

Supplements:

Diet:
Calorie deficit (2,045 calories)

06032012 066.png
06032012 067.png

Exercise:
Cardio - Elliptical (1,263 calories, 60 minutes)
Lifting - Legs (30 sets)

Strength - Increased weight on extensions and curls. Felt pretty good. Leg Press was methodical. Added 5 reps to baseline.
Appearance - Arms look tighter. Still nothing significant I can point to yet.
Workout Energy - Slow to start, but energy peaked 15 minutes into cardio. Finished strong.
Normal Energy - Feel like I am on vacation mode. Feel rested with energy in reserve.
Sleep - Excellent sleep. Rested. Am I feeling too calm throughout the day now ?
Recovery - Had a good day of lifting. Will know tomorrow how quickly I recover.
Libido - Nothing different yet.
Skin condition - Some signs of oily skin at the end of the day.
Joint pains - None so far.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++

Summary:

Another night of good sleep. Even though it was for 5 hours, it felt like 8. The rested feeling is one of calmness. No anxiety, just cool and collected. It felt great. Work was a breeze. No signs of aggression or increased libido yet.

During work, I could tell that my biceps were looking fuller and veins on the arms come out more often than in the past.

My wrist felt much better and I am getting range of motion back. I tested my wrist at the gym. I can definitely do pulling workouts for back although I did not overload weight on the machine. I tried some light pressing movements and I was OK on those with slight pain. However, heavier weight is definitely a challenge. Will rest it further, but I am encouraged by the improvement since yesterday.

I got to the gym after a nap and I was a little groggy. It took me a little while to get going, but once I did I was full of energy. Cardio felt good with a lot of sweating. The baseball game on TV was boring, but today was a good day for watching the ladies. Left, right, in front and gratuitous turn of the neck to the yoga room. I go a little faster when there is stimulus. My HIIT style for cardio. LOL. Nice session for 1,200+ calories.

I went to the leg station next as I was anxious get to lifting. I tested my strength right away by going 100s on both leg curls and extensions. I usually try to go for reps only and maintain, but for this log I will try to challenge myself on supporting exercises. (100s is 20 lbs more than before on extensions and 10 lbs more than before on curls) 10 sets supersetted for 8 reps each. No rest in between. My legs felt tight and the exercises felt great. I think I can do more next week. Now the leg press. I go full range of motion on leg presses like a full squat, so I try not to overload the machine with too much weight. The weight felt great and the first 9 sets pumped me up for the last one at 360 lbs. I did the first 15 easily and I was able to pump out 10 more for a total of 25. I used different weights to set PRs for reps in the past, so this will be my baseline. I will work to improve on this number in the next 3-4 weeks.

I rolled out of the machine and took a seat on the bench near the volleyball courts. No volleyball today with this bum wrist. I certainly wasn't going to test it on a meaningless game. Love watching women who can play. They don't look bad in those volleyball shorts either. Wait, maybe my libido is subtly going up !

Finally, I went to the locker room to clean up and washed my face. Even after washing, I noticed that the skin was a bit oily. I guess the old T-level is ready to go back up again ? We shall see.

Cardio and back tomorrow. May push back to wednesday if the wrist is still tender.

Onto to tomorrow.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Workout Details:

Elliptical machine at level 28 for 60 minutes. I burned 1,263 calories.

Leg Extensions 10 x 8 (100 lbs for all 10 sets) superset non-stop with
Leg Curls 10 x 8 (100 lbs for all 10 sets)

Leg Press 1 x 15 (180 lbs)
Leg Press 1 x 15 (270 lbs)
Leg Press 7 x 15 (320 lbs for all 7 sets)
Leg Press 1 x 25 (360 lbs)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man time for me to start drooling again!!! I love this guy's logs and his intensity is hard to match! Kill it bro!
Man I love all the good people at AM. Thanks packers. You are doing a hell of a job on your logs as well. There were definitely times, I did not want to go to the gym. It actually felt like I was letting people down if I did and motivated me to go.

Packers, one of these days, we need to meet at a softball tourney and bash that yellow ball to oblivion !!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow very extensive log, keep it up bud I'm on this stack as well:)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow very extensive log, keep it up bud I'm on this stack as well:)
Thank you ryansm. Are you logging ? If so let me know so I can follow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off killer workout day, 2nd off Hope that wrist heals, and 3rd I love the sleep I have been getting on this as well. I keep having vivid dreams lol.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 03 (6/5)

Supplements:

Diet:
Calorie deficit (2,210 calories)

06032012 068.png
06032012 069.png

Exercise:
Cardio - Elliptical (1,227 calories, 60 minutes)
Lifting - Back (45 sets)

Strength - Same with legs, I added little more weight than usual on all exercises. Weight felt good and reps performed strict.
Appearance - In the morning I really looked lean. When I got home I had some water retention in my abs. DAA tends to do that for me.
Workout Energy - Struggled through cardio. Got second wind and finished strong lifting.
Normal Energy - I slept well and morning was a breeze, but I struggled in the PM and felt like dozing off.
Sleep - Woke up refreshed, but for some reason I was really tired in the PM.
Recovery - Slight tightness in the quads, but no DOMS.
Libido - Still physical yet. Mentally, my interest is high.
Skin condition - Slight oily skin again. Nothing major.
Joint pains - Still nothing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Summary:

I woke up refreshed and did not have any issues with energy in the morning. However, the afternoon was a major challenge. I was in a meeting and had to fight to stay awake. Maybe it was the 1 1/2 hours of presentation from a monotone speaker. I don't know, but it was tough. Was it my lunch ? (Loads of chicken with little bits of edamame, broccoli and green peppers) Was it the low card diet in general ? (on my 3rd day now) I will have to monitor this.

Still no signs of increased libido yet. Physically anyway. Still no aggression.

After shower this morning, I checked myself a bit in the mirror. I can see signs of leaning out, but no increase in size. It makes sense since I have only done cardio so far. My arms are especially getting hard and I am loving it.

When I got home from work, I took a nap to see if I can get refreshed to go to the gym. It ended up being a long nap and when I woke up the gym was going to close in 2 hours. I quickly got ready and off to gym I went. When I arrived, I had 1 hr and 30 minutes. I got on the elliptical to get my cardio done first. It was tough. I still sweated profusely, but it was a challenge. I did pick up the pace in the last 15 minutes and I was satisfied with the result. (1,200+ calories burned) There was 20 minutes left, so I went over to the ab crunch machine and banged out sets until closing. I left this gym and headed over to another gym I like to call the dungeon. This is a gym for serious lifters. It is a good environment to go all out on your lifts and not worry about making too much noise. (In reason of course) I come here (you pay per visit) when my yuppy gym closes before I can finish. Especially now with summer hours.

I did normal pulldowns and pullovers and then went over to the rows. The first 9 sets felt pretty good, so for the last set I made it 280 lbs. 8 reps was easy and when I was done, I finished 14 reps. NICE !!! Like legs, I don't overload on back exercise fearing that I will throw my back out. I have done that too many times. 280 lbs is the heaviest I have lifted in a long time. I don't consider it a PR since I did not challenge myself to lift heavy previously. This will serve as a good bench mark for next week.

At this point, my energy level was high, so I threw in some shrugs and rear delts to finish off the back.

After I came home, I checked the mirror and noticed that there was water retention in my lower abs. I expected this since it always happens for me with DAA. Don't worry. I will live with this until the end of the log and will not add any other supplement to try to combat this. My pictures may show me as being bloated though and I may need to take final pictures about 3 days after last dose of Testodrol.

Finally, my wrist survived the back work out. It feels good right now even as I type. Resting the wrist tomorrow and the true test will come on Thursday when I work my chest.

Alright, cardio tomorrow. Maybe an epic one to try to get some of this water out.

Onto tomorrow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++

Workout Details:

Elliptical machine at level 28 for 60 minutes. I burned 1,227 calories.

Ab Crunch machine 5 x 25 (90 lbs for all 5 sets)

Lat Pulldowns 10 x 8 (120 lbs for all 10 sets)
HS Pullovers 10 x 8 (140 lbs for all 10 sets)
HS Iso Rows 1 x 8 (180 lbs)
HS Iso Rows 8 x 8 (230 lbs for all 8 sets)
HS Iso Rows 1 x 14 (280 lbs)
Barbell Shrugs 5 x 8 (200 lbs for all 5 sets)
Rear Delt Machine 5 x 8 (45 lbs for all 5 sets)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap. I just looked at my diet for today. Look at all that sodium !!!!!!!
Need to start drinking more water and cut out the NaCl.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bloating in the lower abs has gone down significantly. Maybe it was all that sodium. Will try to limit intake today to see if that makes a difference.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another killer workout brobro! Yeah man I don't add sodium to anything I eat but I be damned if every thing you try to buy healthy has it in it!!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another killer workout brobro! Yeah man I don't add sodium to anything I eat but I be damned if every thing you try to buy healthy has it in it!!!!
Isn't that the truth. Can't avoid it sometimes. Even in chicken unless you boil it. I hate it when I bloat up.

Sitting at 1,391 calories right now. I was so pissed off yesterday. I just ate nothing today. I better eat something before I goto sleep.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 04 (6/6)

Supplements:

Diet:
Calorie deficit (1,951 calories)

06032012 070.png
06032012 071.png

Exercise:
Cardio Session 1 - Elliptical (1,236 calories, 60 minutes)
Cardio Session 2 - Elliptical (876 calories, 45 minutes)

Strength - Cardio only day, so no observation on strength. I did test my wrist again with heavier presses and the weight seemed to move easily.
Appearance - Saw striations in shoulders and chest. Distinct line in mid-chest. Some bloating in waist, but overall still looked lean and hard.
Workout Energy - First cardio session was a chore. second one was a breeze. Energy seems to pick up after I start working out.
Normal Energy - I slept well again I thought. Again struggled in the PM. Not as bad as yesterday though.
Sleep - Been waking up ready to go, but i seem to lose energy during the afternoon.
Recovery - DOMS in upper back, lats and traps. Love it !
Libido - Made an appearance in the morning. My eyes were wondering all day.
Skin condition - Skin was a bit oily. I don't see any signs of breakouts though.
Joint pains - No joint pains.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Summary:

Is the tide turning ? Evidence shows that it might be.

Waking up refreshed and struggling later in the day seems to be a trend. I think I want to attribute this to eating low carbs as my glucose level wanes later in the day. If I add BCAA, would that be considered adding supplement or adding nutrients ? I usually eat around 200 grams of carb. I have cut it to around 100 grams for this run. Will try to make till end of the week with low carb and maybe reassess.

I have DOMS in my traps, upper back and lats. I love it. This only validates that I pushed my back workout as much as I could. I will stay with this back workout and continue to try to add weight each week. For recovery, I would want DOMS to go away by day 2 so lets see what tomorrow brings.

For my diet today, I intended to limit sodium as much as possible. What I ended up doing was not eating period. Not good. I did try to eat as much as I could after workout to get close to my target. It still ended up being low at 1,951 calories. I know what caused the sodium peak and will just watch what I am eating rather than look at the app all day to see what level I was at. Not good psychologically.

Weather was great and the ladies were out with skirts looking good. All day I was distracted and distracted in the gym as well. Also got a surprise in the morning for the first time during this run. When libido is good, life is good. Out comes alpha to rule the day.

No nap after work today. I wanted to go straight to the gym. I needed time to get good amount of cardio in.

Elliptical for 60 minutes burning 1,236 calories. I struggled for close to 30 minutes before I was able to pick up the pace. My blood sugar was too low. I left the gym for 90 minutes after this first session to get something to eat and came back for a second session. I had plenty of energy and the second session was an easy 45 minutes for 876 calories. Over 2,100 calories burned total. SUCCESS !

30 minutes to closing and I decided to test my wrist. I went to the shoulder press and put in a quick 7 sets, overloading with good amount of weight. I wore wrist straps to make sure I didn't bend the wrist and I was surprised to find that my wrist supported the weight OK. Regardless, I will have to keep my wrist stiff when pressing. Any bend will definitely re-aggravate it. I waited 4 days to seriously test it and it ended up being OK after all. I was pumped and I could feel my shoulders, triceps and upper chest pumped up as well. When I got home, I checked the mirror. Shoulders, chest and arms were still hard and pumped with visible striations on chest and shoulders. The muscles were also full ! Some bloating in my waist still, but that is OK. No bloating anywhere else.

To go back to my introduction for this update.

Did the tide turn ????? Answer is YES !

My body justed wanted serious lifting. Two lifting sessions in this week and I am really upbeat now. I can't wait to see what happens rest of the week !

If the wrist is sore, I will work shoulders tomorrow since I know how to manage the lift through testing. If it is not sore, I will work chest tomorrow.

Onto tomorrow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++

Workout Details:

Elliptical machine at level 28 for 60 minutes. I burned 1,236 calories.
90 minute break.
Elliptical machine at level 28 for 45 minutes. I burned 876 calories.
Total of 2,112 calories burned.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man this stuff helps me go lights out bro. I keep having dream after dream lol. I woke up today feeling high and Alpha as all get out. Awesome update brother can't wait to see some update pics! How's softball going btw?