MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)

Page 9 of 10 First ... 478910 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thanks Pack. Diet soda turned into my coffee and I have been abusing it for a while. It is high time I stop drinking it.

I think it's time for some "high quality H2O"
    Ya man soda is public enemy # 1
    You must be a huge Adam Sandler fan. 2 movie quotes in one day

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms

Ya man soda is public enemy # 1
    You must be a huge Adam Sandler fan. 2 movie quotes in one day
    I am not ashamed to say "Water Boy" is one of my favorites. I actually like his older stuff better.

Does Lecheek have something or is working on something that will give me energy without the T-booster component ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I am not ashamed to say "Water Boy" is one of my favorites. I actually like his older stuff better.

Does Lecheek have something or is working on something that will give me energy without the T-booster component ?
    Not sure we will have to wait for the boss to chime in on that one.
    I will bug him now and let you know Bobby Bouchee
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

OxyEca BLACK I had to check and make sure he had no secrets.
    He also said you can knock the oxy back with some high quality H2o lol
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Was in grocery store last night, and didnt see it. Do you know the % fat? Be good if it tasted like melted ice cream lmao
    Add some sugar and a stand mixer and ya got whip cream ! Not the greatest bodybuilding food but tastes great .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

Add some sugar and a stand mixer and ya got whip cream ! Not the greatest bodybuilding food but tastes great .
    Don't give him any ideas lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    OxyEca BLACK I had to check and make sure he had no secrets.
    He also said you can knock the oxy back with some high quality H2o lol
    Is that much different than OxyECA. Maybe something to consider when OxyECA supply runs dry ?
    I stocked up (really stocked up - you should have Lecheek give Packers a cut, I went purely based on his recommendation) on the $11.99 sale and I have a decent amount of regular OxyECA. Thanks !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 27 (6/29)

Supplements:
    Lecheek Nutrition - Mass HGH - dosed 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to bed
    Lecheek Nutrition - Testodrol X9 - dosed 4 capsules once a day in the AM with full glass of water

Diet:
    Calorie Surplus (2,780 calories)

Name:  06102012 090.png
Views: 62
Size:  39.5 KBName:  06102012 091.png
Views: 56
Size:  38.3 KB

Exercise:
    Cardio - Elliptical (I burned 873 calories in 60 minutes)

Strength - No observations.
    Appearance - Continues to look leaner
    Workout Energy - Much better energy for cardio.
    Normal Energy - Felt good all day.
    Sleep - Slept 7 hours and woke up fully rested.
    Recovery - No DOMS.
    Libido - Continues to be strong.
    Skin condition - oily again.
    Joint pains - No pain.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++

Summary:

I had a really good night of sleep and woke up fully refreshed. NO pauses this time. Got up right away. Longer sleeping hours definitely combats the initial grogginess. I am looking much leaner and I am loving it. Nice precursor to summer cut. No soreness or DOMS even after yesterday's chest workout and PR. the recovery has been great recently. I had serious DOMS 1 day after earlier in this run. No more.

I am refeeding today. I need to get some carbs back in my body to get it right and restore energy levels. Did not eat anything bad. just a lot more of it. Lots of good sweet potatoes, ezekiel bread with almond butter, quinoa, sushi with brown rice...etc.

I had now lifted for 5 days straight. I am beginning to feel it and energy level has been low recently. i intended to take this day off, but could not stay away from the gym. I went to the gym in the afternoon and decided to do something. The something ended up being cardio. Nothing earth shattering. Effort, energy and output was much better as I burned 870+ calories. trying to get back to over 1000+. carbs definitely made it better and it is definitely the culprit for energy loss during the week. i have a nice sweat going and actually felt great when I was done.

Saturday, Sunday and Monday left in this run then it is all over. What a fun stack to try and what a fun group to work with. Also amazing support and interest by the Lecheek team.

Normally, tomorrow is a rest day, Sunday is legs and Monday is Back.
    I had a sort of a double workout for chest this week going back to back on Wednesday and Thursday. I want to get at least 1 more lifting session in for all other body parts. So....

Scrap rest tomorrow and work legs
    Sunday - work back
    Monday - work shoulders

That will give this run a nice finish I think.

Onto tomorrow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++

Workout Details:

Elliptical machine for 60 minutes. I burned 873 calories.
    I started a new log at:
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

aww man your run is almost done
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

aww man your run is almost done
    Yeah. I am logging something else after this run, but I have a nice stash of Lecheek stuff that I got from Nutraplanet that I am anxious to use.
    I started a new log at:
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Yeah. I am logging something else after this run, but I have a nice stash of Lecheek stuff that I got from Nutraplanet that I am anxious to use.
    It sucks when it ends . I did the same as you I loaded up on the nutraplanet sale . HyperT2 is the shiznit. That stacked with the OXYECA I'm dropping weight every day.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    It sucks when it ends . I did the same as you I loaded up on the nutraplanet sale . HyperT2 is the shiznit. That stacked with the OXYECA I'm dropping weight every day.
    I did not react well to Alpha T2 so I did not get Hyper T2. I do have loads of OxyECA, some MassHGH and Testodrol and couple bottles of AD-3 PCT.
    I started a new log at:
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

I'm worried about the 3,5 instead of 3,3..

Read about thyroid shutdown .. Otherwise I love the formula :/
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 28 (6/30)

Supplements:
    Lecheek Nutrition - Testodrol X9 - dosed 4 capsules once a day in the AM with full glass of water

Diet:
    Calorie Normal (2,266 calories)

Attachment 61239Attachment 61240

Exercise:
    Lifting - Legs (30 sets)

Strength - Strength level continues to impress.
    Appearance - Leg definition has really come up recently. Starting to see striation on quads.
    Workout Energy - No cardio. Workout energy for lifting was excellent.
    Normal Energy - No grogginess. Sleep is key. At least 6 hours uninterrupted.
    Sleep - Slept 8 hours and woke up feeling amazing.
    Recovery - No soreness
    Libido - A constant as always.
    Skin condition - Damn...more breakouts.
    Joint pains - No joint pains.

Summary:

I started to feel a lot better after adding carb to diet yesterday, so I have decided to eat normal the entire weekend. Clean foods. More carbs. I cannot have diet be the reason I can't give my max effort at the gym. Also, to close out this run, I am foregoing cardio today and tomorrow.

I slept well and woke up feeling amazing. Another note for myself. Don't deprive sleep. On this stack, regular sleep will amplify benefits of sleep. Not getting enough sleep may cause bouts of grogginess. This is fact of life isn't it ? Well, fact of life amplified.

I worked my legs yesterday and I have noticed lot more definition in my quads. Some striations across and more definition in the hamstrings area. Not bad.

I have no soreness anywhere. The only annoyance ? Pimples ! More breakouts in my face. Ugh !
    Skin is really oily and disgusting. I can feel the oil just by touching my face. More trips to the bathroom to wash my face to stay ahead.

I went to the gym fully energized. It was ridiculously hot outside, so I welcome the air conditioning inside. Worked leg extensions and curls to warm up my legs. I think the strive machines are a staple now. I do not get as much pump on any other machine. The muscles also feel very full when I am done. I felt great going onto the leg press with no shortness in energy.

Started up the pyramid. The weight felt very light. I started pressing away and completed 9 sets. On the 10th set, I loaded 410 lbs. 20 lbs more than last week so this was a new personal best. I started pressing and holy crap the weight felt heavy. I started out slow and then started going faster, but I couldn't. It was so damn heavy.`My legs started aching and my knees started to buckle a bit. My lower back started to feel pressure as well. I did as many as I could, but could not get past 34. I fell 7 reps short of last week. Failure reps wise. The only consolation I have is that I lifted more weight than last week. No anger this time. Just stripped off weight to make it 320 lbs and repped out 10 more. After that, I stripped off more weight to make it 270 lbs and finished it off with 10 more reps.

It took me long time to recover, but it was well worth it.

Onto tomorrow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++

Workout Details:

Strive 5 Angle Leg Extension 10 x 8 (75 lbs for all 10 sets)
    Strive 5 Angle Leg Curl 10 x 8 (75 lbs for all 10 sets)

Leg Press 1 x 15 (180 lbs)
    Leg Press 1 x 15 (270 lbs)
    Leg Press 7 x 15 (320 lbs)
    Leg Press 1 x 34 (410 lbs) New PR for weight by 20 lbs !!! - Drop set 1 x 10 (320 lbs) - Drop set 1 x 10 (270 lbs)
    I started a new log at:
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 29 (7/1)

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie Normal (2,306 calories)

Name:  07012012 236.png
Views: 48
Size:  39.3 KBName:  07012012 235.png
Views: 46
Size:  38.4 KB

Exercise:
    Lifting - Back (31 sets)

Strength - Insane strength !!!
    Appearance - Muscles full and saw deep separation.
    Workout Energy - Best energy yet this run.
    Normal Energy - Fully relaxed all day.
    Sleep - Deep sleep. Quick rise upon awaking.
    Recovery - DOMS on quads and hams. Yes, they are back.
    Libido - Full and strong.
    Skin condition - Slightly less oily.
    Joint pains - No joint pain.

Summary:

More carbs today to get my body back in order. I am feeling better and better each day.

Comment about sleep to start this summary. Slept for 9 hours yesterday. I know, I was lazy. Woke up feeling ridiculously good. My mind was clear and I was ready to tackle the day. Took a long cold shower and checked myself a bit in the mirror. I popped the zits from yesterday and did not see anymore. Skin was less oily. Body continues to look leaner, but a bit fuller. Probably from the additional carbs.

Little bit of DOMS in the legs - all the way around. Not too bad, but I was happy to have it back. Joints are still good as it has been for the entire run.

I went to the gym in the early afternoon and I felt like I could go through the wall. I had a huge surplus of energy and I was ready to get at it. As I started with the pulldowns and pullovers to get my back ready, my energy level seems to get higher and higher.

I felt ridiculously strong and alpha. I need to rethink my diet if having carbs back makes this much of a difference. This is now third day of validation. With my lats sufficiently warmed up, I moved to the rows. Like yesterday, the pre-exhaustion sets are feeling lighter and lighter. OK, the money set. I picked up the bar and started rowing at a good pace. I felt really strong and started pumping them out until i hit 18 reps. Oh by the way, I added 20 more lbs than last week as well ! New PR for reps and weight ! Do I know my limitation for this exercise ? What is my ceiling ? or is it the continuing saga of MassHGH/Testodrol stack providing me with that extra push ! This is my fourth week now and at least half the credit must be given to the stack alone. I could not have imagined being able to continue to add LBS and reps. This is great for production and psyche.

I felt so strong that i added another set at this weight of 350 lbs, then knocked out 2 drop sets. My forearms and traps as well as my upperback blew up like crazy.

I went over to the barbell area and could not pick up the weight. I no longer had any grip strength. I decided to call it a day. I can add shrug and upright row to another day's workout. If I can't grip it properly, I may overcompensate and pull my traps.

I was done and I walked out of the gym all swole like I owned it. I am going to see my GF. She will bring me back down to earth.

Onto tomorrow. The last day of this log. Finishing off with shoulders.

Workout Details:

Strive 5 Angle Lat Pulldowns 10 x 8 (85 lbs for all 10 sets)
    Sports Art Pullovers 10 x 8 (143 lbs for all 10 sets)

HS Iso Rows 1 x 8 (180 lbs)
    HS Iso Rows 1 x 8 (230 lbs)
    HS Iso Rows 7 x 8 (280 lbs for all 7 sets)
    HS Iso Rows 1 x 18 (350 lbs) New PR for reps by 4, new PR for weight by 20 lbs
    HS Iso Rows 1 x 12 (350 lbs) - drop set 1 x 8 (280 lbs) - drop set 1 x 8 (230 lbs)
    I started a new log at:
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

New log up and running.. Cutting time! log: Cheda's CUTquest unsponsored
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Final day of this log today. I have begun to draft the final review and I will post it tomorrow along with picture, strength and measurement comparisons. Thank you for your interest and participation in this log.
    I started a new log at:
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'm worried about the 3,5 instead of 3,3..

Read about thyroid shutdown .. Otherwise I love the formula :/
    I get it but everything in moderation!
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I did not react well to Alpha T2 so I did not get Hyper T2. I do have loads of OxyECA, some MassHGH and Testodrol and couple bottles of AD-3 PCT.
    Id ask you for your address but I have it so when will you not be home lol ?? hahahahahahah way to stock up
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Looking forward to hearing your final review, although from your log - I am thinking its going to be stellar...

My brother in law is coming up from Texas in 2 weeks, so ordered a few LeCheek products to try. Will make those part of a big ass stack in the fall!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Final day of this log today. I have begun to draft the final review and I will post it tomorrow along with picture, strength and measurement comparisons. Thank you for your interest and participation in this log.
    Awesome bro sad to see the end, but can't wait to see the results!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 30 (7/2)

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie Deficit (1,786 calories)

Name:  07012012 264.png
Views: 96
Size:  39.2 KBName:  07012012 265.png
Views: 95
Size:  38.1 KB

Exercise:
    Sports- Volleyball (6 vs 6, 1 1/2 hours, 4 games)
    Lifting - Shoulders (30 sets)

Strength - Results below speak for itself.
    Appearance - Little bloated, but swole as MF'er.
    Workout Energy - All out, all day baby.
    Normal Energy - Felt relaxed all day.
    Sleep - Round out this run with another night of good trance like sleep.
    Recovery - Slight DOMS on legs and upper back.
    Libido - Damn if this thing isn't telling me it needs action.
    Skin condition - Not as oily. Does my skin sense the end is near ?
    Joint pains - No sir !

Summary:

All good things must come to an end. This is my last daily update for this log.

This has been an amazing run for me and I think the results speak for themselves.

The constant all the way to this last day.
    Amazing sleep and recovery. Strength gains weekly. No joint pains and libido strong as ever.

Some variations on other categories. Skin was less oily, energy during workout was great and energy during workday was full on.

Pretty much a repeat of what I have observed daily.

Workoutwise ???

No cardio. Went right to volleyball and played 4 very competitive games. This warmed up my body and shoulders nicely for the workout to follow.

Shoulder are my best body part and my workouts have been very productive all year. Here is a twist. I wanted to go out on this run with a bang, so this is for you Lecheek.

F the life fitness machine. I went over to the smith area and asked the guys if anyone was using it. In an arrogant way, one guy said "Nah man". That's cool. I loaded the bar and started repping. Those guys were sitting on the bench talking loud. I tried to tune them out. Thats alright dudes...much respect. Just return the respect back. Started with 135 lbs...done. Then 185 lbs...done. Then 225 lbs...done for five sets. My shoulders were on fire and ripping with definition. Hmmm....its getting quieter. Added 20 lbs to 245 lbs and done for 8 reps. I felt ridiculously strong and alpha. The guys moved away. My confidence was through the roof. Added 20 lbs more for 265 lbs. Repped out 5. Now these were tough. My shoulders felt like it was burning off the socket. I did not think I could go up 20 more lbs, so i moved the 2 x 10 lbs from each side and loaded a 25 lb plate to make it 275 lbs. These were tough, but I was able to get it up 5 times. The shoulders felt excruciatingly painful. Rested about 5 minutes and moved to lateral and rear delt to finish it off. I think those 2 exercises helped stretch the shoulders out and it felt little better.

That's it folks. This log is done. I will take measurements tomorrow morning and take some pictures. Need to put some finishing touches on the final review and it will be posted tomorrow morning.

Thank you. Please check back tgomorrow for final review.

Workout Details:

Sports- Volleyball (6 vs 6, 1 1/2 hours, 4 games)

Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (135 lbs)
    Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (185 lbs)
    Smith Seated Shoulder Press 5 x 8 (225 lbs)
    Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (245 lbs)
    Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 5 (265 lbs)
    Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 5 (275 lbs)

Machine Rear Delt Raise 10 x 8 (70 lbs for all 10 sets)
    Nautilus Lateral Raise 10 x 8 (150 lbs for all 10 sets)
    I started a new log at:
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Great way to finish it off man! Looking forward to the final.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    Great way to finish it off man! Looking forward to the final.
    Thank you !!!
    I guess all those machine presses gave me a good base to go all out on the smith press.
    I started a new log at:
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Sick 275 smith presses. U got issues! Good ones! Love it.

What's next for FU!??
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Sick 275 smith presses. U got issues! Good ones! Love it.

What's next for FU!??
    I think aggression helped. It felt amazing. I will video it next time.

Next log will go up tomorrow. Related to cutting. Stay turned.
    I started a new log at:
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Id ask you for your address but I have it so when will you not be home lol ?? hahahahahahah way to stock up
    I am training my dog to look for you if you dare !!!
    LOL.
    I started a new log at:
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

I think aggression helped. It felt amazing. I will video it next time.

Next log will go up tomorrow. Related to cutting. Stay turned.
    Oo lala!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Looking forward to hearing your final review, although from your log - I am thinking its going to be stellar...

My brother in law is coming up from Texas in 2 weeks, so ordered a few LeCheek products to try. Will make those part of a big ass stack in the fall!
    Thank you wasme !
    I am definitely running this again after cutting.
    I started a new log at:
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

Awesome bro sad to see the end, but can't wait to see the results!!
    Pack !!!
    Thanks. It should be up on the AM !
    Also have first coed softball practice tomorrow. It's going to be mid 90s. I am hoping the girls on our team is going to be hot and dressed to impress.
    I started a new log at:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 08:26 AM
  2. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 12:15 PM
  3. Lecheek Testodrol X9 Log!!
    By polishcyborg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 07:20 AM
  4. AE's Testodrol X9 Sponsored log
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 03:06 PM
  5. SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:16 AM