MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)

Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Big difference. Really starting to lean out!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

2. Sick, wicked, insane, freak of nature all the fff above those are some impressive update pictures brother making me want to get there so much more!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Sick, wicked, insane, freak of nature all the fff above those are some impressive update pictures brother making me want to get there so much more!
    Thanks Packers. Not that I am there yet, remember where I was couple months ago ? It took a while for everything to click.

Type of visual changes I am seeing on this stack is unreal.

I have more respect for guys like you with family and still killing it. I have no kids and can afford to spend couple hours a day at the gym.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thanks Packers. Not that I am there yet, remember where I was couple months ago ? It took a while for everything to click.

I have more respect for guys like you with family and still killing it. I have no kids and can afford to spend couple hours a day at the gym.
    It does just CLICK !!!! Just as it clicks the progress will halt again somewhere down the road as it does to all of us. That is when you need to step back and adjust the game plan
    You guys are all making great progress and putting in some killer workouts. Keep your heads up
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

5. My oldest son is 10 and youngest 6. The youngest at 4 two years ago at the park, tells me after playing tag, daddy you need to lose some weight and keep up with me. Now I can outrun him and his brother in sprints but long distance killed me. That day i was 291 and I never looked back, just ahead and shred 20lbs in 5 weeks just by diet lifestyle change. I'm at 236 and fit into 38 pants vrs 42 couple months ago! My goal is 195/205 The long 10 hr shifts is the hardest part because it cuts into my sleep. In a nut shell my drive is my health, family, then lil left for the looks lol.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    My oldest son is 10 and youngest 6. The youngest at 4 two years ago at the park, tells me after playing tag, daddy you need to lose some weight and keep up with me. Now I can outrun him and his brother in sprints but long distance killed me. That day i was 291 and I never looked back, just ahead and shred 20lbs in 5 weeks just by diet lifestyle change. I'm at 236 and fit into 38 pants vrs 42 couple months ago! My goal is 195/205 The long 10 hr shifts is the hardest part because it cuts into my sleep. In a nut shell my drive is my health, family, then lil left for the looks lol.

I hear ya pack. Working 10's isnt easy. Kids,work,repsonsibilities??? Why didnt someone mention this to us? well maybe they might of I guess I should have listened a little better

7. I'm in the same boat. I have a 12 and a 9 year old girl and work 4 12's. During the week I hit the gym at 345am so I can get a good hour in before work. I'm always by myself at the gym but knowing there are guys like you people out there keep me going. One bonus is at least I only work a 4 day week.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

8. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I hear ya pack. Working 10's isnt easy. Kids,work,repsonsibilities??? Why didnt someone mention this to us? well maybe they might of I guess I should have listened a little better
    Believe me bro I wouldn't chance a thing except sleep wise lol!

9. Day 24 (6/26)

Supplements:
    Lecheek Nutrition - Mass HGH - dosed 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to bed
    Lecheek Nutrition - Testodrol X9 - dosed 4 capsules once a day in the AM with full glass of water

Diet:
    Calorie Surplus (2,446 calories)

Name:  photo 1.PNG
Views: 60
Size:  38.6 KBName:  photo 2.PNG
Views: 57
Size:  38.0 KB

Exercise:
    Lifting - Shoulders (36 sets)
    Cardio - Elliptical (844 calories, 60 minutes)

Strength - Felt great with all the lifts, but no PR today.
    Appearance - No observations today.
    Workout Energy - Good energy throughout.
    Normal Energy - Relaxed and but a little tired.
    Sleep - 4 hour sleep. No negative impact other than time it take to fully wake up.
    Recovery - Very slight soreness in upper back.
    Libido - Full and at attention.
    Skin condition - Oily with MULTIPLE breakouts.
    Joint pains - None.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++

Summary:

I did not sleep much and really felt the effects this morning. I was groggy for almost an hour before I fully woke up. After that I was fine. Just to jump ahead a bit, I napped for over 2 hours after work and also took a long time to fully wake up. It seems as though, once MassHGH is in your system, any sleep becomes a deep trance like sleep. Once awake, everything ia fine and I feel fully rested.

This also seems to carry over to rest of the day as I do not have any bouts of anxiety. Not that I am prone to it, I seems to be calm in almost every case even when the situation calls for hyperactivity or emotional reaction. Also, no aggressiveness whatsoever on this stack. Every other effects of having high T level has been observed during this run. I believe the relaxed state attained from MassHGH is counter balancing any aggression you might expect from Testodrol. Just an observation on how my body is reacting.

I have small zits all over my face. Noticed it when I woke up.

No DOMS anywhere except upper back when flexed.

Appetite was high today and I ate little more than I should have. That's OK, it was clean and It was spaced out throughout the day. The nuts really add up calorie wise.

I got to the gym rather late again as I napped longer than expected.

I started right with shoulders. Went over to my machine shoulder press to knock out the reps. The weight felt good and pre-exhaustion sets really pumped up the shoulders. On set 10, I really wanted another PR. FAIL !!! No PR today. In fact I felt 1 rep short of last weeks numbers. I knew that in the overall scope of things this was OK. Can't expect the weight to increase every week. Bit of a stabilization. I was still very disappointed. I could not even get the 17th rep up and the 16th rep was a MAJOR struggle.

I was rally distracted and did not even go up another set like I did last week and no drop set either.

Moved over to the lateral and rear delt machines. I made sure to go real slow to get a good feel of each rep. The machiines for laterals and rear delt in this gym are different than what I am use to. I had to get a feel for the weight before I really started putting in the work. While doing these, I thought.....I need more heavy work. Once I was done, I went over to the smith machine area and started to load it with weight.

I always wanted to see if the machine work translated into real barbell work. OK, smith gives you a lot of support and it is not truly like doing overhead presses. That's OK. Clsoe as I will ever get without a workout partner.

135 lbs, 185 lbs and 225 lbs felt nice. 255 lbs and 265 lbs were heavy but manageable for 5 reps each. My shoulders were bursting and I had ridiculous vascularity all over my arms. Psychologically, this felt great. Somewhat of a redemption after failing during machine presses. Bringing my old school lifting belt that I have not used in years next time to see if I can do better.

Cardio afterwards to cool down a bit and let my muscles relax and I was done.

Chest workout tomorrow if I good. (Lifted for 3 days straight)
    If not, cardio only. Infact, I need to step up my game with cardio. Sessions have not been as intense as I started to concentrate more on lifting.

Onto tomorrow.

Workout Details:

Machine Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (70 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (100 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (130 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 5 x 8 (160 lbs for all 5 sets)
    Machine Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (180 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 1 x 16 (200 lbs)

Machine Rear Delt Raise 10 x 8 (70 lbs for all 10 sets)

Nautilus Lateral Raise 2 x 8 (120 lbs for all 2 sets)
    Nautilus Lateral Raise 8 x 8 (150 lbs for all 8 sets)

Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (135 lbs)
    Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (185 lbs)
    Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (225 lbs)
    Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 5 (255 lbs)
    Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 5 (255 lbs)
    Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 5 (265 lbs)

Elliptical machine at level 8 for 60 minutes. I burned 844 calories.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

10. That's a fine workout !
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

11. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    That's a fine workout !
    Thank you Rob !
    I started a new log at:

12. One thing I want to mention.....I love the single dose concept. Take it once per day and you are done.
    I started a new log at:

13. That's what she said!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    That's what she said!!
    lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    One thing I want to mention.....I love the single dose concept. Take it once per day and you are done.
    Ha Ha !!!
    I started a new log at:

16. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Ha Ha !!!
    Its funny when you quote your own post hahahhahahaha

17. Way late to this party... have some reading to do! But very interested in these products!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

Its funny when you quote your own post hahahhahahaha
    LOL, I thought I was funny.....I think.
    I started a new log at:

19. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Way late to this party... have some reading to do! But very interested in these products!
    Welcome wasme !!!

Glad to have you here. I have about a week to go and I am very happy with the results do far.
    I started a new log at:

20. Thanks man... I will get all caught up and follow through the final week.
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thanks Cheda. I really appreciate it. I am down 38 lbs since beginning of the year and looking to drop another 35 or so by end of the year. That will get me to 190 lbs. I have also seen definite recomping effect so I have been trying to not focus on the scale too much.

The diet sounds interesting. I think I might give it a go. Any issues with energy ? That is the only thing I am having issues with current diet, so I try to eat right before workout.

I am also going to try this diet.. sitting at 218..and wanna rid bodyfat and get to 190ish. I am not sure what heavy cream is?
    FINAFLEX REP

22. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I am also going to try this diet.. sitting at 218..and wanna rid bodyfat and get to 190ish. I am not sure what heavy cream is?
    I am not sure what it is either. I think it might be what they use to make clam chowder or maybe the alfredo sause. Its probably very rich and heavy. maybe Cheda can fill us in on what it's like to drink it and where you find it in the store.
    I started a new log at:

23. Day 25 (6/27)

Supplements:
    Lecheek Nutrition - Mass HGH - dosed 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to bed
    Lecheek Nutrition - Testodrol X9 - dosed 4 capsules once a day in the AM with full glass of water

Diet:
    Calorie Normal (2,264 calories)

Name:  IMG_4174.PNG
Views: 66
Size:  39.1 KBName:  IMG_4175.PNG
Views: 67
Size:  37.9 KB

Exercise:
    Cardio - Elliptical (I burned 937 calories in 55 minutes)
    Lifting - Chest (32 sets), Biceps (10 sets)

Strength - Off the chart. 2 PRs achieved.
    Appearance - Front side (chest, shoulders) is looking real good.
    Workout Energy - Bad for cardio. Great for lifting.
    Normal Energy - Very tired all day.
    Sleep - OK sleep. Felt rested when I got up.
    Recovery - No soreness.
    Libido - Very high.
    Skin condition - Oily.
    Joint pains - No pain.

Summary:

I slept OK and woke up OK. Left the house with energy, but dragged all day at work. Almost felt like I was going to nod off at any moment. It was scary as I had to fight it all the way home during commute. This type of reaction has occurred randomly in the past and I can't really attribute it to the stack. I think it is due to the diet soda I drink in exces quantities, low carb diet and little amount of sleep I am getting weekdays. Sometimes a perfect storm occurrs and knocks me out for the day. Cant really do anything about the diet, but I can do something about sleep and soda. I am cutting it out as of today and see if that will make a difference. If I am feeling tired, caffeine really isn't doing what its supposed to. I am also making a conscious effort to sleep earlier.

All the same still with libido, recovery and skin condition. High, no DOMS and oily. This is what I should expect next time I go on this stack.

Took a nap immediately after I got home and woke up still tired. Hmmmmm.

I arrived at the gym and literally dragged through cardio. At some point I closed my eyes and kept going hoping the timer would move faster. I talked myself into settling for much less, but ended up with 937 calories burned. I was shaking after I was done and physically drained. Are you kidding me ?

I left the gym to go lift. Why I decided to do this ? I don't know.

I arrived at the gym and went to the Hammer Strength area and started pumping out sets on incline chest. 1....2....3....4....5...6....7 ....8....9....
    It was wierd. i was not tired. The 1 minute between sets was sufficient to recover each time. Also, my energy started to build as I completed each set. Enough that I was ready to challenge myself. The hell's going on ?

I loaded 360 lbs and started lifting. It's almost psychological as I pumped out 8 reps and all of sudden 9th rep required a major effort. I got it up and then got the 10th rep up. It literally took 5 seconds to get that last rep. I locked my arms at that point to get a quick breath (big mistake). Lowered the weight, got it up maybe an inch and that was it. That's OK, new PR by 1 rep and it was a clean one !!!

Rested couple minutes this time and got ready for the last set. The HS Machine only had room for 1 more plate on each side. I wasn't ready to go up 50 lbs, so I loaded 10s on each side for total of 380 lbs. I felt real boss at the moment after the last set. Full of confidence, I got the last set up for 6 reps. Another PR by 1 rep !!! I had the 7th rep up 1/2 way, then my arms gave. I was pumped up like a MF'er.

I blasted through rest of the exercises full of energy and I was done.

Going back to the energy thing....I really think it is due to the diet and possibly working out too much. All the cardio maybe starting to catch up with me. 4 days of low carb diet and 4 straight days of lifting. I think I may rest up tomorrow to recharge. No, I am not feeling content. It is good to rest up to fight another day.

What an F'n way to finish the chest for this run. This is an exercise that I have been doing all year, so PRs are hard to come by. There were many weeks where my reps did not go up at all. The fact that it went up by 3 reps is a real eye opener for me. I also added 20 lbs to my max weight and got 6 reps and that is also a huge surprise. My chest was bottom heavy from doing a lot of regular benching in the past. During this run, my chest started to fill out more on the upper side to give a more balanced look. And with my front shoulder being my strength, I have to say things are looking real good right now. In the coming months, i am going to look to rip it up to show more definition.

5 more days to go.....

Onto tomorrow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++

Workout Details:

Elliptical machine at level 25 for 55 minutes. I burned 937 calories.

HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 8 (90 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 8 (180 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 8 (230 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 5 x 8 (270 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 8 (320 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 10 (360 lbs) PR by 1 rep !!!
    HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 6 (380 lbs) PR by 1 rep !!! - drop set 1 x 4 @270 lbs - drop set 1 x 5 @180 lbs - drop set 1 x 10 @90 lbs

Hammer Curls 10 x 8 (30 lbs for all 10 sets)

Machine Chest Flyes 10 x 8 (150 lbs for all 10 sets) supersetted with
    Sports Art Chest Press 10 x 8 (143 lbs for all 10 sets)

Strive Chest Press 5 angles (7 reps per) 1 x 35 (90 lbs)
    I started a new log at:

24. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

I am not sure what it is either. I think it might be what they use to make clam chowder or maybe the alfredo sause. Its probably very rich and heavy. maybe Cheda can fill us in on what it's like to drink it and where you find it in the store.
    It is.. Heavy cream lol. The lipid profile of it is proven to help elevate hormone levels/production, due to the cholesterol (building blocks of testosterone). It's what they use to make half And half.. A little Heavy cream on it own=great muscle builder.. A lot of heavy cream mixed with other garbage= obesity.

25. Brother FU never letting us down that is a sick amazing workout brother and you keep progressing! Be careful with the sleep while driving. I almost hit some one couple years ago scared the hella out of me. I made a life change and it helped!

26. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Brother FU never letting us down that is a sick amazing workout brother and you keep progressing! Be careful with the sleep while driving. I almost hit some one couple years ago scared the hella out of me. I made a life change and it helped!
    Thanks Packers. Good looking out. I am going to try to get minimum of 6 hours of sleep each night.
    I started a new log at:

27. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    It is.. Heavy cream lol. The lipid profile of it is proven to help elevate hormone levels/production, due to the cholesterol (building blocks of testosterone). It's what they use to make half And half.. A little Heavy cream on it own=great muscle builder.. A lot of heavy cream mixed with other garbage= obesity.
    Is it difficult to drink ? I am sure it is very rich.
    I started a new log at:

28. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

Is it difficult to drink ? I am sure it is very rich.
    Nope. Actually helps coat the stomach bc with all the protein you'll be having, it will create a very acidic environment.. Im not talking an8 oz. Glass.. Like a half a shot a few times a day (after meals) lol

29. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Nope. Actually helps coat the stomach bc with all the protein you'll be having, it will create a very acidic environment.. Im not talking an8 oz. Glass.. Like a half a shot a few times a day (after meals) lol
    Few...I thought I had to down a big ole glass of it.
    I started a new log at:

30. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

Few...I thought I had to down a big ole glass of it.
    Nope. And if u look up his mass gain shake, it's got the cream plus some fruit n raw eggs and protein powder, very tasty, but not for a cut really
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 10:26 AM
  2. Lecheek Testodrol X9 Log!!
    By polishcyborg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 09:20 AM
  3. AE's Testodrol X9 Sponsored log
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 05:06 PM
  4. SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 09:16 AM