MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thanks Cheda. I really appreciate it. I am down 38 lbs since beginning of the year and looking to drop another 35 or so by end of the year. That will get me to 190 lbs. I have also seen definite recomping effect so I have been trying to not focus on the scale too much.

The diet sounds interesting. I think I might give it a go. Any issues with energy ? That is the only thing I am having issues with current diet, so I try to eat right before workout.

I am also going to try this diet.. sitting at 218..and wanna rid bodyfat and get to 190ish. I am not sure what heavy cream is?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I am also going to try this diet.. sitting at 218..and wanna rid bodyfat and get to 190ish. I am not sure what heavy cream is?
    I am not sure what it is either. I think it might be what they use to make clam chowder or maybe the alfredo sause. Its probably very rich and heavy. maybe Cheda can fill us in on what it's like to drink it and where you find it in the store.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 25 (6/27)

Supplements:
    Lecheek Nutrition - Mass HGH - dosed 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to bed
    Lecheek Nutrition - Testodrol X9 - dosed 4 capsules once a day in the AM with full glass of water

Diet:
    Calorie Normal (2,264 calories)

Name:  IMG_4174.PNG
Views: 55
Size:  39.1 KBName:  IMG_4175.PNG
Views: 55
Size:  37.9 KB

Exercise:
    Cardio - Elliptical (I burned 937 calories in 55 minutes)
    Lifting - Chest (32 sets), Biceps (10 sets)

Strength - Off the chart. 2 PRs achieved.
    Appearance - Front side (chest, shoulders) is looking real good.
    Workout Energy - Bad for cardio. Great for lifting.
    Normal Energy - Very tired all day.
    Sleep - OK sleep. Felt rested when I got up.
    Recovery - No soreness.
    Libido - Very high.
    Skin condition - Oily.
    Joint pains - No pain.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++

Summary:

I slept OK and woke up OK. Left the house with energy, but dragged all day at work. Almost felt like I was going to nod off at any moment. It was scary as I had to fight it all the way home during commute. This type of reaction has occurred randomly in the past and I can't really attribute it to the stack. I think it is due to the diet soda I drink in exces quantities, low carb diet and little amount of sleep I am getting weekdays. Sometimes a perfect storm occurrs and knocks me out for the day. Cant really do anything about the diet, but I can do something about sleep and soda. I am cutting it out as of today and see if that will make a difference. If I am feeling tired, caffeine really isn't doing what its supposed to. I am also making a conscious effort to sleep earlier.

All the same still with libido, recovery and skin condition. High, no DOMS and oily. This is what I should expect next time I go on this stack.

Took a nap immediately after I got home and woke up still tired. Hmmmmm.

I arrived at the gym and literally dragged through cardio. At some point I closed my eyes and kept going hoping the timer would move faster. I talked myself into settling for much less, but ended up with 937 calories burned. I was shaking after I was done and physically drained. Are you kidding me ?

I left the gym to go lift. Why I decided to do this ? I don't know.

I arrived at the gym and went to the Hammer Strength area and started pumping out sets on incline chest. 1....2....3....4....5...6....7 ....8....9....
    It was wierd. i was not tired. The 1 minute between sets was sufficient to recover each time. Also, my energy started to build as I completed each set. Enough that I was ready to challenge myself. The hell's going on ?

I loaded 360 lbs and started lifting. It's almost psychological as I pumped out 8 reps and all of sudden 9th rep required a major effort. I got it up and then got the 10th rep up. It literally took 5 seconds to get that last rep. I locked my arms at that point to get a quick breath (big mistake). Lowered the weight, got it up maybe an inch and that was it. That's OK, new PR by 1 rep and it was a clean one !!!

Rested couple minutes this time and got ready for the last set. The HS Machine only had room for 1 more plate on each side. I wasn't ready to go up 50 lbs, so I loaded 10s on each side for total of 380 lbs. I felt real boss at the moment after the last set. Full of confidence, I got the last set up for 6 reps. Another PR by 1 rep !!! I had the 7th rep up 1/2 way, then my arms gave. I was pumped up like a MF'er.

I blasted through rest of the exercises full of energy and I was done.

Going back to the energy thing....I really think it is due to the diet and possibly working out too much. All the cardio maybe starting to catch up with me. 4 days of low carb diet and 4 straight days of lifting. I think I may rest up tomorrow to recharge. No, I am not feeling content. It is good to rest up to fight another day.

What an F'n way to finish the chest for this run. This is an exercise that I have been doing all year, so PRs are hard to come by. There were many weeks where my reps did not go up at all. The fact that it went up by 3 reps is a real eye opener for me. I also added 20 lbs to my max weight and got 6 reps and that is also a huge surprise. My chest was bottom heavy from doing a lot of regular benching in the past. During this run, my chest started to fill out more on the upper side to give a more balanced look. And with my front shoulder being my strength, I have to say things are looking real good right now. In the coming months, i am going to look to rip it up to show more definition.

5 more days to go.....

Onto tomorrow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++

Workout Details:

Elliptical machine at level 25 for 55 minutes. I burned 937 calories.

HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 8 (90 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 8 (180 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 8 (230 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 5 x 8 (270 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 8 (320 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 10 (360 lbs) PR by 1 rep !!!
    HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 6 (380 lbs) PR by 1 rep !!! - drop set 1 x 4 @270 lbs - drop set 1 x 5 @180 lbs - drop set 1 x 10 @90 lbs

Hammer Curls 10 x 8 (30 lbs for all 10 sets)

Machine Chest Flyes 10 x 8 (150 lbs for all 10 sets) supersetted with
    Sports Art Chest Press 10 x 8 (143 lbs for all 10 sets)

Strive Chest Press 5 angles (7 reps per) 1 x 35 (90 lbs)
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

I am not sure what it is either. I think it might be what they use to make clam chowder or maybe the alfredo sause. Its probably very rich and heavy. maybe Cheda can fill us in on what it's like to drink it and where you find it in the store.
    It is.. Heavy cream lol. The lipid profile of it is proven to help elevate hormone levels/production, due to the cholesterol (building blocks of testosterone). It's what they use to make half And half.. A little Heavy cream on it own=great muscle builder.. A lot of heavy cream mixed with other garbage= obesity.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Brother FU never letting us down that is a sick amazing workout brother and you keep progressing! Be careful with the sleep while driving. I almost hit some one couple years ago scared the hella out of me. I made a life change and it helped!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Brother FU never letting us down that is a sick amazing workout brother and you keep progressing! Be careful with the sleep while driving. I almost hit some one couple years ago scared the hella out of me. I made a life change and it helped!
    Thanks Packers. Good looking out. I am going to try to get minimum of 6 hours of sleep each night.
    I started a new log at:
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    It is.. Heavy cream lol. The lipid profile of it is proven to help elevate hormone levels/production, due to the cholesterol (building blocks of testosterone). It's what they use to make half And half.. A little Heavy cream on it own=great muscle builder.. A lot of heavy cream mixed with other garbage= obesity.
    Is it difficult to drink ? I am sure it is very rich.
    I started a new log at:
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Nope. Actually helps coat the stomach bc with all the protein you'll be having, it will create a very acidic environment.. Im not talking an8 oz. Glass.. Like a half a shot a few times a day (after meals) lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Nope. Actually helps coat the stomach bc with all the protein you'll be having, it will create a very acidic environment.. Im not talking an8 oz. Glass.. Like a half a shot a few times a day (after meals) lol
    Few...I thought I had to down a big ole glass of it.
    I started a new log at:
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Few...I thought I had to down a big ole glass of it.
    Nope. And if u look up his mass gain shake, it's got the cream plus some fruit n raw eggs and protein powder, very tasty, but not for a cut really
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

1 tablespoon - it adds 5 grams of fat. It's actually very beneficial even if your looking to drop weight.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

1 tablespoon - it adds 5 grams of fat. It's actually very beneficial even if your looking to drop weight.
    Correct. Ive been eating lots of eggs too but last night I wanted to puke from them for some reason.. 2 weeks in it's really starting to get gross at times lol shoveling ALL the meat n eggs in.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I keep seeing PR'S on everyones logs we might have to chance the name of the product to PR.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Was in grocery store last night, and didnt see it. Do you know the % fat? Be good if it tasted like melted ice cream lmao
    FINAFLEX REP
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Was in grocery store last night, and didnt see it. Do you know the % fat? Be good if it tasted like melted ice cream lmao
    Loll it should be with all the milk n stuff man, they're not hiding it from you!

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isc...iw=320&bih=416
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 26 (6/28)

Supplements:
    Lecheek Nutrition - Mass HGH - dosed 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to bed
    Lecheek Nutrition - Testodrol X9 - dosed 4 capsules once a day in the AM with full glass of water

Diet:
    Calorie Normal (2,418 calories)

Name:  IMG_4179.PNG
Views: 35
Size:  38.9 KBName:  IMG_4180.PNG
Views: 35
Size:  38.0 KB

Exercise:
    Cardio - Elliptical/Bike (I burned 604 calories in 60 minutes)
    Lifting - Various (54 sets)

Strength - Insane.
    Appearance - Muscles are not as full but very lean.
    Workout Energy - Again bad for cardio. Great for lifting.
    Normal Energy - Energy was OK today.
    Sleep - Slept well. Always sleep full time no matter what duration I plan on sleeping.
    Recovery - No soreness period.
    Libido - Strong.
    Skin condition - Very Oily.
    Joint pains - No joint pain.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++

Summary:

I slept about 5 1/2 hours and woke up fully rested. My goal was to try to get my energy up today so I split my meals into smaller parts and planned on eating more in the AM. I upped my carbs to @ 100 grams to stave off mid afternoon tiredness. Took a shower and a quick look in the mirror revealed a very lean look. I think this is what I am after and I was happy with what I saw.

No soreness at all from chest workout yesterday. Skin remained oily and no joint pains to speak of.

Well,....I made it through the afternoon OK and did not feel like falling asleep. My energy remained constant and not low. I wanted to get some cardio in, so I took a nap when I got home to rest up and recharge.

Woke up and ate some carbs and off to gym I went.

Problem again, my legs felt tired and energy was off. I tried the elliptical and switched to the bike. Went for 60 minutes and only burned about 600 calories. Not as bad as yesterday energy wise, but output was very low. I haven't done a lot of low carb dieting in my life and I think it is time to move on to something else.

I was really pissed off at this point. One hour in and results were disappointing. I walked around the gym several times and plopped down on the chest fly machine and began to get some reps in. Then to Chest Press, then to shrugs, then to bicep curls, then to hammer curls, then to pullovers. All the reps were angry reps. Snapping it up and down. By this time, I had completed 48 sets. No rhyme or reason for why I chose the machine I decided to sit down on. Try that for muscle confusion.

Just like yesterday, no shortness in energy when lifting and my muscles were pumped up with veins all over.

I then decided to sit down on my favorite machine - hammer strength incline chest press. I don't know why, maybe for confidence boost.

This workout has no point and was probably detrimental. i just wanted to do something. If you gave me an axe and bunch of tree stumps, I probably would have beat the crap out of the stump. Just needed to get some of the anger out.

I went through my normal pyramid progression on the hammer strength without the normal pre-exhausion at 270 lbs. just 1 set of those rather than 5. When I hit 360 lbs, 8 reps went up nice and smooth. This is when I normally add 20 lbs. Well....i decided to add 50 lbs. New personal best at 410 lbs. One...two...three...four...the n negative for 15 seconds. Yeah !!!! 410 lbs for 4 reps. I have not lifted this much in a LONG time !

A kid who looked to be about 20 yo at 6'2" and maybe 220 came over and said....Wow, that is a lot of weight sir !!!

That's when it hit me. I am 42 and i can still move weight. Disappointment was gone and i left the gym with a huge smile on my face.

Sometimes you just got to say F it.

No more regular lifting session scheduled till Sunday then Monday before this log ends. I am going to take in some carbs over the weekend to see if I can fix my cardio energy issue. BCAA is on the way as well.

Onto tomorrow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++

Workout Details:

Elliptical machine for 40 minutes. Bike for 20 minutes. I burned 604 calories.

Machine Chest Flyes 10 x 8 (150 lbs for all 10 sets)
    Strive Chest Press 5 angles (8 reps per) 2 x 40 (120 lbs)
    Barbell Shrug 1 x 8 (135 lbs)
    Barbell Shrug 3 x 8 (225 lbs for all 3 sets)
    Strive Bicep Curls 5 angles (8 reps per) 2 x 40 (30 lbs)
    Hammer Curls 10 x 8 (35 lbs for all 10 sets)
    Sports Art Pullovers 4 x 8 (100 lbs for all 4 sets)

HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 8 (90 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 8 (180 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 8 (270 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 8 (320 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 8 (360 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1 x 4 (410 lbs) NEW PR by 30 lbs !!!
    I started a new log at:
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Correct. Ive been eating lots of eggs too but last night I wanted to puke from them for some reason.. 2 weeks in it's really starting to get gross at times lol shoveling ALL the meat n eggs in.
    I will try this at some point. I need to get over my low carb energy issue.
    I started a new log at:
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Thanks Rob. I will keep that in mind.
    I started a new log at:
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I keep seeing PR'S on everyones logs we might have to chance the name of the product to PR.
    Just posted my update. Unscheduled lifting session and a new PR !!
    LeCheek PR. I like it.
    I started a new log at:
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

I would stock up if it did. LOL.
    I started a new log at:
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

1 tablespoon is like 6g fat, 3.5 saturated, no carbs/sugar and a lil protein I believe
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

1 tablespoon is like 6g fat, 3.5 saturated, no carbs/sugar and a lil protein I believe
    Going to grocery store for carbs......chips, bread, cake, chocolate, ice cream.....I mean, sweet potatoes, zuchini, whole wheat pasta, ezekiel bread,..etc. I am going to try the heavy cream thing as well.
    I started a new log at:
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Going to grocery store for carbs......chips, bread, cake, chocolate, ice cream.....I mean, sweet potatoes, zuchini, whole wheat pasta, ezekiel bread,..etc. I am going to try the heavy cream thing as well.
    Hope your not picking up any more of that diet pop. Tisk tisk tisk
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Lol
    Just don't mix the carbs and fat..
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms

Hope your not picking up any more of that diet pop. Tisk tisk tisk
    No sir.....I am off that stuff, hopefully for good. Got crap loads of water. When my recoverpro comes in I am going to drink that instead of soda.
    I started a new log at:
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Lol
    Just don't mix the carbs and fat..
    Stop making things complicated !!!
    LOL.
    I started a new log at:
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Stop making things complicated !!!
    LOL.
    !! The simplest way to put it:

All the meat fish n eggs you can choke down for 4 days straight. NO sugar or cRbs, not even a nibble of lettuce!

Every 5th day- one carb meal with grains and vegetables- no fat or protein w this meal.

Invest in digestive enzymes, calcium supp, and magnesium . Desicated liver tabs as well.
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

!! The simplest way to put it:

All the meat fish n eggs you can choke down for 4 days straight. NO sugar or cRbs, not even a nibble of lettuce!

Every 5th day- one carb meal with grains and vegetables- no fat or protein w this meal.

Invest in digestive enzymes, calcium supp, and magnesium . Desicated liver tabs as well.
    So where does my DQ blizzard fit in ? With the calcium supp ?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

So where does my DQ blizzard fit in ? With the calcium supp ?
    When youre old and fat
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

When youre old and fat
    LMAO well I have 12 years on you so im getting there.
    P.S I had a large last night lol
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

LMAO well I have 12 years on you so im getting there.
    P.S I had a large last night lol
    Ahaha from age 8-11 or 12 I had a large with vanilla and peanut butter cups 3-4 nights a week... I was a fatty!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Ahaha from age 8-11 or 12 I had a large with vanilla and peanut butter cups 3-4 nights a week... I was a fatty!

I had 8 different email addresses to get the 2 for 1 any size blizzards... And ya most of the time I went alone... Not something to be proud of though... (HAD being the key word)
    FINAFLEX REP
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I had 8 different email addresses to get the 2 for 1 any size blizzards... And ya most of the time I went alone... Not something to be proud of though... (HAD being the key word)
    HAHAHAH Im not saying I send one to my moms,wifes,mine,or her friends or sister either lol
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

I am out in 100 degree weather sweating my b*lls off and you guys are talking about DQ. I might have to hit the Ben & Jerry store just about 10 min away.
    I started a new log at:
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Man i stop drinking soda a while back now if I take a sip of one I get sick. I drink water with lime, lemon, milk, oj, and in place of soda's izze's. Their amazing with fruit and not the fruit juice crap with high fs! Brother some day's are just like that, but as fat boy said in Water boy "We live to fight another day"
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Man i stop drinking soda a while back now if I take a sip of one I get sick. I drink water with lime, lemon, milk, oj, and in place of soda's izze's. Their amazing with fruit and not the fruit juice crap with high fs! Brother some day's are just like that, but as fat boy said in Water boy "We live to fight another day"
    Thanks Pack. Diet soda turned into my coffee and I have been abusing it for a while. It is high time I stop drinking it.

I think it's time for some "high quality H2O"
    I started a new log at:
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Diet soda is the worst!! Try stop andshop brand clear splash or whatever food store u go to, they sell flavored seltzer.. That'll satisfy the cravings
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Diet soda is the worst!! Try stop andshop brand clear splash or whatever food store u go to, they sell flavored seltzer.. That'll satisfy the cravings
    I know, I know. I think you told me that at least 5 times. I am too stubborn. I use diet soda mostly in place of coffee. Or at least in my mind it works like coffee.
    I started a new log at:
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

I know, I know. I think you told me that at least 5 times. I am too stubborn. I use diet soda mostly in place of coffee. Or at least in my mind it works like coffee.
    U should use fat burners in place of coffee haha or at least green tea.. Nothin wrong with coffee man, soda is way worse hands down. (assuming u drink it black.. HEY YOU COULD PUT THE HEAVY CREAM IN YOUR COFFEE! boom
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

U should use fat burners in place of coffee haha or at least green tea.. Nothin wrong with coffee man, soda is way worse hands down. (assuming u drink it black.. HEY YOU COULD PUT THE HEAVY CREAM IN YOUR COFFEE! boom
    LOL. !
    I started a new log at:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 08:26 AM
  2. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 12:15 PM
  3. Lecheek Testodrol X9 Log!!
    By polishcyborg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 07:20 AM
  4. AE's Testodrol X9 Sponsored log
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 03:06 PM
  5. SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:16 AM