MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do we not get a full length pic cuz you dont want us to see your pink fuzzy slippers

You are killing it my friend !!!!!!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One of the random pics from this morning. More to be posted and formatted Tuesday morning.

Name:  image-676127870.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  52.9 KB
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ya I have a few wake me up pills and 5 hour energy type shots at work incase I get stuck there lol
    LOL !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Do we not get a full length pic cuz you dont want us to see your pink fuzzy slippers

You are killing it my friend !!!!!!
    You have to be secure in your masculinity to take pictures in a pink room. Leave the fuzzy slippers out of it !

Seriously, I am starting to lean out.
    With the strength gains I am making, can you say one of the best recomp runs I have ever had in such a short time ? YES !
    I started a new log at:
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    You have to be secure in your masculinity to take pictures in a pink room. Leave the fuzzy slippers out of it !

Seriously, I am starting to lean out.
    With the strength gains I am making, can you say one of the best recomp runs I have ever had in such a short time ? YES !
    I just laughed so hard my dog jumped off the couch and looked at me.

Yes you are leaning out like crazy. I didnt even have to go back and look at the other pix to notice it.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I see that six pack about to bust open!!!! Keep killing it bro! Your hard work is showing big time!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 21 (6/23)

Supplements:
    Lecheek Nutrition - Mass HGH - dosed 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to bed
    Lecheek Nutrition - Testodrol X9 - dosed 4 capsules once a day in the AM with full glass of water

Diet:
    Calorie Deficit (2,179 calories)

Name:  06102012 087.png
Views: 60
Size:  39.5 KBName:  06102012 088.png
Views: 61
Size:  38.5 KB

Exercise:
    None

Strength - No lifting, so no stength observations.
    Appearance - I felt very lean and defined.
    Workout Energy - No observations today.
    Normal Energy - Energy all day.
    Sleep - Slept for 6 hours and woke up without alarm clock. Amazing feeling.
    Recovery - No soreness again.
    Libido - Ready for action.
    Skin condition - Very oily skin. I got rid of the small breakouts hoping they will heal by Monday morning.
    Joint pains - No.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++

Summary:

When you sleep like you are supposed to and wake up when your eyes open, the feeling of relaxation you get from it is amazing. Again felt great entire weekend after getting OK amount of sleep. My face continues to be oily even bordering greasy. Some small breakouts came and went. Luckily, nothing grew huge yet or I was able to take care of it before it did. No pain anywhere. No soreness or joint issues.

Going to beach today and had no plans to work out. First rest day this week.

Not much else to report since I did not go to the gym.

My GF and I did walk about 8 miles. This was 2 1/2 laps back and forth on the sand. We did stop in between for dinner. It was a hot day and we immediately felt the heat. However, my energy was high and we walked at a nice pace without any problems.

Did not go crazy with diet. Stayed under my calorie target. Only bad thing I ate ? A gyro. No fries and no beer.

No bloating at bthe end of the day, which I felt great about.

Last week of serious lifting on this run. I am looking forward to it.

Onto tomorrow.

Workout Details:

None.
    I started a new log at:
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I see that six pack about to bust open!!!! Keep killing it bro! Your hard work is showing big time!
    Thanks Packers !!!
    I started a new log at:
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

I just laughed so hard my dog jumped off the couch and looked at me.

Yes you are leaning out like crazy. I didnt even have to go back and look at the other pix to notice it.
    Thanks !
    I started a new log at:
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Wow...they are back !

DOMS all over my legs.
    I started a new log at:
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 22 (6/24)

Supplements:
    Lecheek Nutrition - Testodrol X9 - dosed 4 capsules once a day in the AM with full glass of water
    Recoverpro sample pack

Diet:
    Calorie Normal (2,372 calories)

Name:  IMG_4055.PNG
Views: 53
Size:  39.4 KBName:  IMG_4054.PNG
Views: 55
Size:  38.0 KB

Exercise:
    Lifting - Legs (30 sets)

Strength - More PRs on leg press !!!
    Appearance - Leaning out quite a bit. Thinking about taking pictures in pumped state after workout rather than right after waking.
    Workout Energy - Quick workout, but had boundless energy.
    Normal Energy - Continuing the "vacation" like state.
    Sleep - Third night of restful sleep and waking up without alarm clock.
    Recovery - My legs felt great even after all that walking yesterday.
    Libido - Nice !
    Skin condition - Still very oily.
    Joint pains - Joints feel great. Lingering wrist pain from injury is completely gone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++

Summary:

Slept for 8 hours last night and woke up feeling awesome. Got right up without any hesitation with plenty of energy.

I was hungry right away and I did not have any bloating from the day at the shore. Self control is always the key for me and luckily I had it yesterday.

I normally goto gym late on Sunday, but since I was up and had a lot of energy, i decided to have breakfast and go early. Knock it out in the AM and enjoy rest of another great Sunday weather wise.

Two hard boiled eggs, some chicken breast with honey mustard and a banana. Breakfast of champions !

I think the key to my diet has been prparing things early. We would cook up essential supplies for the rest of the week and put them in tupperwear. Eggs, broccoli, chicken breast, peppers, spinach, tuna, mackerel,....and monster milk chocolate mint. I know its not the best protein, but I love it for breakfast. I grab one with 1 banana for my 1 hour commute to work.

On my way to the gym, I stopped off at a store to get a bottle of water. I opened up a sample pack of BCAA I received (will review separately). mixed it with water and downed it. Tasted pretty good.

Kicked things off at the gym with leg extension/leg curl super sets. It felt really good and my legs received a nice pump from it. !0 supersets went by quickly and i was ready to jump on the leg press.

Started my pyramid and completed 8 sets rather easily. I purposely went slow to get a nice feel of the movement. the 9th set was a bit challenging. I had to get up a bit and stretch for about 30 seconds as my legs were really pumped up. I also, felt like i needed to stretch out my back as well. Hmmm...I don't think i curled up at any point. Will have to watch carefully on my last set.

I loaded 390 lbs on the press. 20 lbs more than last week and proceeded to knock out the reps. It felt heavy right away. i could not go ultra slow on these, so I decreased the cadence 3-0-1. (3 seconds down, 1 second or whatever it takes to push up) I was mindlessly pushing them up and I realized I was at 35. I kept going and the final 6 reps were excruciating. That's it, another PR by 3 reps for total of 41 reps !!!
    I was panting like crazy and really had to work to recover. Took me a long time to get off the leg press and walk over to a bench to rest. Even while trying to recover, i had a huge smile on my face. I really felt like I accomplished something. I want to really push this exercise as it gives my whole body a workout. My goal for the last leg workout for this run ????

400 lbs x 40 reps.

My legs have really gotten tighter and cut since i have been doing ultra high reps. It has not gotten any bigger and i am OK with that. My legs just barely fit into my dress pants right now and as my waist get smaller and smaller, the leg part of the pants are starting to get narrower and narrower.

Rest of the day, I had a stupid grin on my face. It was a good day.

8 more days to go for the stack.

Pictures and measurement updates will be posted by no later than lunch time tomorrow. Gotta get back to work !

Back and cardio on Monday and possibly volleyball. I love girls in volleyball shorts.....I mean I love playing volleyball.

Onto to tomorrow.

Workout Details:

Leg Extensions 6 x 8 (100 lbs for all 6 sets) superset non-stop with
    Leg Curls 6 x 8 (100 lbs for all 6 sets)

Leg Extensions 4 x 8 (120 lbs for all 4 sets) superset non-stop with
    Leg Curls 4 x 8 (120 lbs for all 4 sets)

Leg Press 1 x 15 (180 lbs)
    Leg Press 1 x 15 (270 lbs)
    Leg Press 7 x 15 (320 lbs for all 7 sets)
    Leg Press 1 x 41 (390 lbs) New PR for reps by 3, new PR for weight by 20 lbs !
    I started a new log at:
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

That's the only thing I've noticed negative is increase of oily skin . That's not really a neg anyway . A little nutragena face scrub and I haven't had any issues . Plus I have to shave every day for work and that always screws your skin up.

Looks like everyone is having success on these products .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    That's the only thing I've noticed negative is increase of oily skin . That's not really a neg anyway . A little nutragena face scrub and I haven't had any issues . Plus I have to shave every day for work and that always screws your skin up.

Yeah, just an annoyance. Benefits far outweigh the negatives.
    I started a new log at:
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post

Ya it sure does look like you guys are all getting good runs

Yeah, just an annoyance. Benefits far outweigh the negatives.
    True dat.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 23 (6/25)

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie deficit (1,810 calories)

Name:  IMG_4066.PNG
Views: 46
Size:  39.1 KBName:  IMG_4067.PNG
Views: 46
Size:  38.2 KB

Exercise:
    Lifting - Back (45 sets)
    Sports - Volleyball (1 1/2 hours)
    Cardio - Stair Climber (442 calories, 20 minutes)

Strength - Felt strong and was able to eek out few more reps.
    Appearance - Lean and mean a possibility ? Do I still have any bloat from DAA ?
    Workout Energy - Excellent energy all day. (3 1/4 hours total)
    Normal Energy - Relaxed and calm confidence all day.
    Sleep - Still excellent. Slept 4 hours and did not have any negative impact.
    Recovery - Crazy DOMS all over legs and lower back.
    Libido - Libido strength continuing to be a constant.
    Skin condition - Skin is not as oily today.
    Joint pains - None.

Summary:

Did not sleep until late last night and woke up groggy. Took a shower and got ready and the groggy-ness went away. Felt rested and energized and ready to go. I had some issues moving in the morning as I had serious DOMS all over my quads, lower back and hamstrings. It felt like there was a vice going around my legs and squeezing tight as I walked. Finally it's back. Let's see how long this lasts. Now I begin to question myself. Did I put in right amount of work last week since I did not have any soreness ? This will drive me crazy.

My skin was not as oily yesterday, but from all previous observations, you should expect to have oily skin during this run. It’s a good thing. It sort of correlates to T-level increase.

I have not had aggression pretty much through the entire run. Couple bouts here and there. In my opinion, it is due to relaxed state state Mass HGH puts me in. It sort of counter balances the aggression you might expect from Testodrol. I am just too laid back these days to put any energy towards unnecessary aggression. I say this is also a good thing.

Initially I reported that I was holding water due to DAA. The bloating has subsided since and I am not holding as much water. I still expect additional water loss when I am off Testodrol for a week or so. This is just how my body reacts to DAA and your mileage may vary.

Just reflecting a bit as I move closer to the final days of this run. The cliff note of the final report pretty much says that this cycle will be included several times during the year going forward. Maybe more. It has been amazing so far.

Diet was very clean yesterday. Low carb, fat within reason, low sugar and low sodium. It was on the money. Protein was a bit low, but I am satisfied. Probably could have snacked on chicken breast to get my protein level up, but I did not feel hungry so I did not eat.

OK, the workouts.

I went to the gym a bit late. To manage my time efficiently, I decided to lift first, then play volleyball. Then go to another gym to finish off with cardio. (first gym closes earlier)

It was busy and I could not get on my normal pulldown and pullover station, so I had to improvise. I did normal lat pulldowns and straight arm pull downs. I had to feel the reps few times to get to a correct weight on these machines. I wanted to superset, but could not due to all the people in the lifting area. I knocked out 10 sets of each and moved on to the rows. The weight felt heavy initially, but my strength build as I completed each set. With 9 set pre-exhaust done, I was ready for the 10th at 330 lbs. As I progressed through the reps, the lactic acid build up was getting crazy and I was losing my grip. It was painful, but I managed to do 14 reps. A new PR !!! OK, only a 2 rep improvement, but a PR none the less !!! I dropped several plates to get to 230 lbs and rowed a clean 10 reps. It felt amazing as I was able to feeling every single movement on my back.

I had little time left, so I finished off with 5 sets each of Dumbbell shrugs and Kettle Bell Upright Rows.

Moved on to sports court to play volleyball. It took me about 20 minutes to get going as I really did not have much time to recover. Volleyball was great. A lot of good players showed and we played 6 pretty intense games.

As the gym closed, I wanted to get a little more in, so I went to another gym to do a bit of stairclimber and finished off with barbell shrugs.

Vascularity was ridiculous at this point.

I feel great after a good workout. Endorphins are high and general mood is great.

More cardio (proper 60 minutes this time) and shoulders tomorrow.

Lets finish this strong.

Onto tomorrow.

Workout Details:

Lat Pulldowns 10 x 8 (100 lbs for all 10 sets)
    Straight Arm Pulldowns 10 x 8 (120 lbs for all 10 sets)

HS Iso Rows 1 x 8 (180 lbs)
    HS Iso Rows 1 x 8 (230 lbs)
    HS Iso Rows 7 x 8 (280 lbs for all 7 sets)
    HS Iso Rows 1 x 14 (330 lbs) New PR for reps by 2 drop set 1 x 10 (230 lbs)

Dumbbell Shrugs 5 x 8 (60 lb dumbbells for all 5 sets)
    Kettle Bell Upright Row 5 x 8 (70.5 lbs for all 5 sets)
    Barbell Shrugs 5 x 8 (270 lbs for all 5 sets)

Volleyball for 1 1/2 hours. (6 vs 6. 6 games to 15 points)

Stair Climber for 20 minutes. I burned 442 calories.
    I started a new log at:
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Week 3 Data Update
    Weight: 223.0 lbs -4.4 lbs (Start: 227.4 lbs)
    Chest: 47 3/8 inches +1 3/8 inches (Start: 46 inches)
    Waist: 37.7/8 inches -1 1/8 inches (Start: 39 inches)
    Biceps flexed: 16 5/8 inches +3/8 inches (Start: 16 1/4 inches)

Week 3 Picture Comparison vs Start

Start / Week 3
    Name:  1a.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  12.1 KBName:  1.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  12.4 KB

Name:  2a.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  12.6 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  12.8 KB

Name:  3a.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  11.8 KBName:  3.jpg
Size:  12.3 KB

Name:  4a.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  11.5 KBName:  4.jpg
Size:  11.5 KB
    I started a new log at:
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Pretty sick progress for 3 weeks if you ask me.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Pretty sick progress for 3 weeks if you ask me.
    I think pictures are really starting to validate what I see in the mirror. Although I see more of a dramatic effect than what the picture shows.

This stuff is unreal. Every time I look in
    The mirror and see a change, I want to hit the gym and go even further.

I am here at work looking at the clock just waiting to get out to hit the gym.

By the way, I will cover this in my update later, but the DOMS in my legs and lower back is completely gone. Recovery aspect of this stack is really starting to show.
    I started a new log at:
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome results man! You can definitely see a difference.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    Awesome results man! You can definitely see a difference.
    Thanks Capt !
    I started a new log at:
  21. Professional Member

Big difference. Really starting to lean out!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sick, wicked, insane, freak of nature all the fff above those are some impressive update pictures brother making me want to get there so much more!

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Sick, wicked, insane, freak of nature all the fff above those are some impressive update pictures brother making me want to get there so much more!
    Thanks Packers. Not that I am there yet, remember where I was couple months ago ? It took a while for everything to click.

Type of visual changes I am seeing on this stack is unreal.

I have more respect for guys like you with family and still killing it. I have no kids and can afford to spend couple hours a day at the gym.
    I started a new log at:
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Thanks Packers. Not that I am there yet, remember where I was couple months ago ? It took a while for everything to click.

I have more respect for guys like you with family and still killing it. I have no kids and can afford to spend couple hours a day at the gym.
    It does just CLICK !!!! Just as it clicks the progress will halt again somewhere down the road as it does to all of us. That is when you need to step back and adjust the game plan
    You guys are all making great progress and putting in some killer workouts. Keep your heads up
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

My oldest son is 10 and youngest 6. The youngest at 4 two years ago at the park, tells me after playing tag, daddy you need to lose some weight and keep up with me. Now I can outrun him and his brother in sprints but long distance killed me. That day i was 291 and I never looked back, just ahead and shred 20lbs in 5 weeks just by diet lifestyle change. I'm at 236 and fit into 38 pants vrs 42 couple months ago! My goal is 195/205 The long 10 hr shifts is the hardest part because it cuts into my sleep. In a nut shell my drive is my health, family, then lil left for the looks lol.

26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

My oldest son is 10 and youngest 6. The youngest at 4 two years ago at the park, tells me after playing tag, daddy you need to lose some weight and keep up with me. Now I can outrun him and his brother in sprints but long distance killed me. That day i was 291 and I never looked back, just ahead and shred 20lbs in 5 weeks just by diet lifestyle change. I'm at 236 and fit into 38 pants vrs 42 couple months ago! My goal is 195/205 The long 10 hr shifts is the hardest part because it cuts into my sleep. In a nut shell my drive is my health, family, then lil left for the looks lol.

I hear ya pack. Working 10's isnt easy. Kids,work,repsonsibilities??? Why didnt someone mention this to us? well maybe they might of I guess I should have listened a little better
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

I'm in the same boat. I have a 12 and a 9 year old girl and work 4 12's. During the week I hit the gym at 345am so I can get a good hour in before work. I'm always by myself at the gym but knowing there are guys like you people out there keep me going. One bonus is at least I only work a 4 day week.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

I hear ya pack. Working 10's isnt easy. Kids,work,repsonsibilities??? Why didnt someone mention this to us? well maybe they might of I guess I should have listened a little better
    Believe me bro I wouldn't chance a thing except sleep wise lol!

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 24 (6/26)

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie Surplus (2,446 calories)

Name:  photo 1.PNG
Views: 53
Size:  38.6 KBName:  photo 2.PNG
Views: 51
Size:  38.0 KB

Exercise:
    Lifting - Shoulders (36 sets)
    Cardio - Elliptical (844 calories, 60 minutes)

Strength - Felt great with all the lifts, but no PR today.
    Appearance - No observations today.
    Workout Energy - Good energy throughout.
    Normal Energy - Relaxed and but a little tired.
    Sleep - 4 hour sleep. No negative impact other than time it take to fully wake up.
    Recovery - Very slight soreness in upper back.
    Libido - Full and at attention.
    Skin condition - Oily with MULTIPLE breakouts.
    Joint pains - None.

Summary:

I did not sleep much and really felt the effects this morning. I was groggy for almost an hour before I fully woke up. After that I was fine. Just to jump ahead a bit, I napped for over 2 hours after work and also took a long time to fully wake up. It seems as though, once MassHGH is in your system, any sleep becomes a deep trance like sleep. Once awake, everything ia fine and I feel fully rested.

This also seems to carry over to rest of the day as I do not have any bouts of anxiety. Not that I am prone to it, I seems to be calm in almost every case even when the situation calls for hyperactivity or emotional reaction. Also, no aggressiveness whatsoever on this stack. Every other effects of having high T level has been observed during this run. I believe the relaxed state attained from MassHGH is counter balancing any aggression you might expect from Testodrol. Just an observation on how my body is reacting.

I have small zits all over my face. Noticed it when I woke up.

No DOMS anywhere except upper back when flexed.

Appetite was high today and I ate little more than I should have. That's OK, it was clean and It was spaced out throughout the day. The nuts really add up calorie wise.

I got to the gym rather late again as I napped longer than expected.

I started right with shoulders. Went over to my machine shoulder press to knock out the reps. The weight felt good and pre-exhaustion sets really pumped up the shoulders. On set 10, I really wanted another PR. FAIL !!! No PR today. In fact I felt 1 rep short of last weeks numbers. I knew that in the overall scope of things this was OK. Can't expect the weight to increase every week. Bit of a stabilization. I was still very disappointed. I could not even get the 17th rep up and the 16th rep was a MAJOR struggle.

I was rally distracted and did not even go up another set like I did last week and no drop set either.

Moved over to the lateral and rear delt machines. I made sure to go real slow to get a good feel of each rep. The machiines for laterals and rear delt in this gym are different than what I am use to. I had to get a feel for the weight before I really started putting in the work. While doing these, I thought.....I need more heavy work. Once I was done, I went over to the smith machine area and started to load it with weight.

I always wanted to see if the machine work translated into real barbell work. OK, smith gives you a lot of support and it is not truly like doing overhead presses. That's OK. Clsoe as I will ever get without a workout partner.

135 lbs, 185 lbs and 225 lbs felt nice. 255 lbs and 265 lbs were heavy but manageable for 5 reps each. My shoulders were bursting and I had ridiculous vascularity all over my arms. Psychologically, this felt great. Somewhat of a redemption after failing during machine presses. Bringing my old school lifting belt that I have not used in years next time to see if I can do better.

Cardio afterwards to cool down a bit and let my muscles relax and I was done.

Chest workout tomorrow if I good. (Lifted for 3 days straight)
    If not, cardio only. Infact, I need to step up my game with cardio. Sessions have not been as intense as I started to concentrate more on lifting.

Onto tomorrow.

Workout Details:

Machine Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (70 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (100 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (130 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 5 x 8 (160 lbs for all 5 sets)
    Machine Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (180 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 1 x 16 (200 lbs)

Machine Rear Delt Raise 10 x 8 (70 lbs for all 10 sets)

Nautilus Lateral Raise 2 x 8 (120 lbs for all 2 sets)
    Nautilus Lateral Raise 8 x 8 (150 lbs for all 8 sets)

Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (135 lbs)
    Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (185 lbs)
    Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 8 (225 lbs)
    Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 5 (255 lbs)
    Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 5 (255 lbs)
    Smith Seated Shoulder Press 1 x 5 (265 lbs)

Elliptical machine at level 8 for 60 minutes. I burned 844 calories.
    I started a new log at:
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

That's a fine workout !
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    That's a fine workout !
    Thank you Rob !
    I started a new log at:
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

One thing I want to mention.....I love the single dose concept. Take it once per day and you are done.
    I started a new log at:
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

That's what she said!!

34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

That's what she said!!
    lol
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    One thing I want to mention.....I love the single dose concept. Take it once per day and you are done.
    Ha Ha !!!
    I started a new log at:
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Ha Ha !!!
    Its funny when you quote your own post hahahhahahaha
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Way late to this party... have some reading to do! But very interested in these products!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms

Its funny when you quote your own post hahahhahahaha
    LOL, I thought I was funny.....I think.
    I started a new log at:
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Way late to this party... have some reading to do! But very interested in these products!
    Welcome wasme !!!

Glad to have you here. I have about a week to go and I am very happy with the results do far.
    I started a new log at:
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks man... I will get all caught up and follow through the final week.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 08:26 AM
  2. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 12:15 PM
  3. Lecheek Testodrol X9 Log!!
    By polishcyborg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 07:20 AM
  4. AE's Testodrol X9 Sponsored log
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 03:06 PM
  5. SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:16 AM