hvactech's "AaronJP1 is the man" fat smack xr and slinshot log (sponsored)

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    im 3 slins post with 120g simple carbs and 1 with first whole meal with a bowl of kashi almond cereal 35g's..

    heres an idea of daily meal plans in order:

    post shake-high carb, high protein

    8-10 oz talapia, broccoli, kashi go lean, 2 tbls pb

    2 cans tuna, mayo, saltines

    8oz plain greek yogurt, honey

    shake-whey isolate, pb

    random fruits and veggies, butter, almonds, oxigreens, fish oil, orange triad

    roughly 2200-2400 cals daily
    Looks solid!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    im 3 slins post with 120g simple carbs and 1 with first whole meal with a bowl of kashi almond cereal 35g's..

    heres an idea of daily meal plans in order:

    post shake-high carb, high protein

    8-10 oz talapia, broccoli, kashi go lean, 2 tbls pb

    2 cans tuna, mayo, saltines

    8oz plain greek yogurt, honey

    shake-whey isolate, pb

    random fruits and veggies, butter, almonds, oxigreens, fish oil, orange triad

    roughly 2200-2400 cals daily
    Subbed!!! Sorry little late...great updates and log so far bro...and that meal looks good...I don't get to eat that much all day sometimes lol...keep killing it bro!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   
       


  3. will be starting cardio this week....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Subbed!!! Sorry little late...great updates and log so far bro...and that meal looks good...I don't get to eat that much all day sometimes lol...keep killing it bro!!!

    the whole food is from 2pm-10pm and the pre bed shake is roughly 11pm, my post shake is 9am
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    the whole food is from 2pm-10pm and the pre bed shake is roughly 11pm, my post shake is 9am
    Oh ok lol...I was like DAM you eat a lot lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    im 3 slins post with 120g simple carbs and 1 with first whole meal with a bowl of kashi almond cereal 35g's..

    heres an idea of daily meal plans in order:

    post shake-high carb, high protein

    8-10 oz talapia, broccoli, kashi go lean, 2 tbls pb

    2 cans tuna, mayo, saltines

    8oz plain greek yogurt, honey

    shake-whey isolate, pb

    random fruits and veggies, butter, almonds, oxigreens, fish oil, orange triad

    roughly 2200-2400 cals daily
    Food looks good...

    What are you doing for the FS XR dosage now? You sticking with 2 a day? I might drop to 2 caps daily to get a few more days out of what I have left.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Food looks good...

    What are you doing for the FS XR dosage now? You sticking with 2 a day? I might drop to 2 caps daily to get a few more days out of what I have left.
    Not a bad idea.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. still only using 2 caps daily, i wanna run this for 6 weeks.....dropped cals and no cardio is working but will start doing some cardio and see where it goes.
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  9. Totally IN brother!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Totally IN brother!!!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  11. Hm...I have my recompadrol...and you are making me want to get and try slinshot as a GDA paired up with it...I got Na-R-Ala and Recompadrol...so adding slin shot might be overkill , but I could get it and see what works best ! , either recomp and slin shot , or na-r-ala with slinshot pre-carb meal :3!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Hm...I have my recompadrol...and you are making me want to get and try slinshot as a GDA paired up with it...I got Na-R-Ala and Recompadrol...so adding slin shot might be overkill , but I could get it and see what works best ! , either recomp and slin shot , or na-r-ala with slinshot pre-carb meal :3!!!
    Recompadrol is good. SLINshot is well, you already know what I'm going to say.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. today was chest in the morning, biceps in the afternoon....

    used mm this morning as i have been for the duration of this log, had a killer workout. moderate weight and higher reps with no rest in between gave insane pumps and it seems im leaner than the last time i did my "checks". was 176 this morning with no muscle loss. started using bulk leucine pre/post workout and switched to iforce beta alanine. so far very happy thus far and even jumped rope last night, felt good...


    almost out of slin and mm.....tear tear
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    today was chest in the morning, biceps in the afternoon....

    used mm this morning as i have been for the duration of this log, had a killer workout. moderate weight and higher reps with no rest in between gave insane pumps and it seems im leaner than the last time i did my "checks". was 176 this morning with no muscle loss. started using bulk leucine pre/post workout and switched to iforce beta alanine. so far very happy thus far and even jumped rope last night, felt good...

    almost out of slin and mm.....tear tear
    176 down from what?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. 179 as of early last week
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  16. traps/rear delts

    these have become my favs...db shrugs, heavy bb shrugs, bent over db butterflies, and he-ups completed a short but sweet workout..

    730am-pwo-1 scoop mm, sns cit mal, cop, pea500, leucine, and ae2 matrix
    815-9am-workout-aminox, body mortar intra
    915am-5g leucine, 2g iforce beta alanine
    930am-1 fsxr
    10am-3 slinshot
    1015am-post shake
    1230pm-oxigreens
    230pm-12oz talapia, 1 cup broc, 4oz pasta, 2 fish oil, 3 orange triad
    630pm-10oz greek yogurt, honey
    830-1 scoop aminox
    830-jump rope
    900-1 scoop aminox
    1030pm-shake-myofusion, strawberries, peanut butter
    midnight-prolly more yogurt, 2 fish oil, 3 orange triad....


    running low on food, 2morrow shopping at sams club...30 minutes hi/low intensity jump rope, feels good gettin some cardio in esp with the humid climate and a hoodie on....2morrow is legs
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    traps/rear delts

    these have become my favs...db shrugs, heavy bb shrugs, bent over db butterflies, and he-ups completed a short but sweet workout..

    730am-pwo-1 scoop mm, sns cit mal, cop, pea500, leucine, and ae2 matrix
    815-9am-workout-aminox, body mortar intra
    915am-5g leucine, 2g iforce beta alanine
    930am-1 fsxr
    10am-3 slinshot
    1015am-post shake
    1230pm-oxigreens
    230pm-12oz talapia, 1 cup broc, 4oz pasta, 2 fish oil, 3 orange triad
    630pm-10oz greek yogurt, honey
    830-1 scoop aminox
    830-jump rope
    900-1 scoop aminox
    1030pm-shake-myofusion, strawberries, peanut butter
    midnight-prolly more yogurt, 2 fish oil, 3 orange triad....

    running low on food, 2morrow shopping at sams club...30 minutes hi/low intensity jump rope, feels good gettin some cardio in esp with the humid climate and a hoodie on....2morrow is legs
    BAM that's a supp and workout recipe for success!!! Keep killing it brother! I can picture your lean look with that amount of muscle you have making you look like a sexy beast already!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Any product notes or it's all the same?
    Doing a good job man keep up the good work!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. everything is basically the same, i did forget to add my 2nd dose of fsxr at 230 with my first meal....mm is almost gone and will be dosing 1 fsxr with hemavol pre and add 10 min jump rope before workouts. im also going to start eating a small snack around noon at work for some extra cals in the form of greek yogurt and fruit. i did lower cals to around 2000 but felt extremely hungry the following days so i bumped it back up but i can say im feeling the effects of low carbing after a few weeks now. may try a "refeed" but when i did it last week with extra carbs i felt bloated and lethargic
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  20. off day...waterpark day

    weighed in at 175 this morning, everything is looking good although the appetite isnt as suppressed as when i first started. i may need to go 2 caps am/1 cap pm to finish out.

    traps are filling in real nicely and legs are looking solid. im taking a solid week off of heavy lifting and focusing on more cardio, forearm feels slightly sore and all the newly added jump rope is really burning through the calves..
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    off day...waterpark day

    weighed in at 175 this morning, everything is looking good although the appetite isnt as suppressed as when i first started. i may need to go 2 caps am/1 cap pm to finish out.

    traps are filling in real nicely and legs are looking solid. im taking a solid week off of heavy lifting and focusing on more cardio, forearm feels slightly sore and all the newly added jump rope is really burning through the calves..
    Noticing that a bit too....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. ive been using 2 fsxr am/ 1 fsxr pm, 4 slins post.....appetite still isnt as suppressed as when i first started but if need be i will keep it the way i have it and compensate for it....stomach upset lately and have been around 179-180, was 176 saturday. jumping rope has caused some discomfort in my shoulder and started using stationary bike and sauna. abs are alot more visible as well as overall forearm veins.
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    ive been using 2 fsxr am/ 1 fsxr pm, 4 slins post.....appetite still isnt as suppressed as when i first started but if need be i will keep it the way i have it and compensate for it....stomach upset lately and have been around 179-180, was 176 saturday. jumping rope has caused some discomfort in my shoulder and started using stationary bike and sauna. abs are alot more visible as well as overall forearm veins.
    Seems like it's helping.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. weighed in at 175 this morning, feel kinda rundown with the low carbs and cals, yesterday was a good cheat meal day, indulged in smoked turkey, baked beans, collards, and cornbread.....today i hit close to 2600 cals so hopefully it will help with the low moods in the gym, still lifting heavy and will continue with the cardio atleast 3 times a week.....

    todays diet...

    post shake w/ peanut butter
    fruit bowl
    jerk chicken wrap
    kashi almond cereal/skim milk
    greek yogurt
    cheese stick
    talapia/ broccoli
    pre bed shake w/ peanut butter
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  25. Good deal man!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 11:27 AM
  2. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:41 PM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Log in
Log in