hvactech's "AaronJP1 is the man" fat smack xr and slinshot log (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

hvactech's "AaronJP1 is the man" fat smack xr and slinshot log (sponsored)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    took today off for some extra rest, 2morrow will hit legs and abs. 2 more days at my dosing regime is left then will continue with "cutting" until im completely satisfied then its off to beta test lg's new pro-eq for 8 weeks along with 2 more bottles of slinshot i purchased. i plan on going stim free for awhile.
    2 days
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

so this morning was the last of my fsxr and yesterday was the last of slin.....this morning will be hitting chest/abs
    www.lgsciences.com
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    so this morning was the last of my fsxr and yesterday was the last of slin.....this morning will be hitting chest/abs
    Final review?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Final review?
    coming soon to a theater near you....
    www.lgsciences.com
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

coming soon to a theater near you....
    Lol I know I have no patience
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

final review:

i set out on this run to try and cut some body fat out and see where it takes me, i did just that. starting weight was 183 and ending weight as of yesterday morning was 173.4, this was just shy of 6 weeks of dieting. the majority of this run had little cardio performed and cals were not counted on a regular basis, random calorie counted added up to anywhere from 2200-2500 cals.

fat smack xr
    fat smack xr dosing was as follows:
    weeks 1-2...1 am/1pm
    weeks3-4...2 am/1pm
    remainder...2 am/2pm

after the fourth week most of the "feeling" had completely worn off and hunger set in throughout the day, during the first 4 weeks the energy levels and appetite suppression was very strong and maintainable, sometimes having to force myself to eat. i experienced zero jitters, crashes, mood swings, or any other sides that were negative. the only negative i can say is having to take with food due to the burning sensation after dosing. i would have liked to dose pwo as a stim but i train completely fasted and used muscle marinade to handle the pwo energy.

slinshot

dosing as follows:
    weeks 1-2...2 slins post with shake
    weeks 3-4...3 slins post with shake, 1 slin with first meal
    remainder...4 slins post with shake

i used 35g of carbs per 1 cap slin method and consumed the exact of grams of carbs with every dosage. this is the first time ive used a gda or np for a consecutive amount of time and i dont know how to really describe it. muscles felt real full after dosage without any kind of bloating or whatnot, if i didnt consume my carbs in a timely manner i felt jittery and somewhat light headed, sometimes i would use slin and forget to make a shake fast enough (get side tracked easily). i will say that it helped with my goals and allowed me to still consume a high number of carbs post workout. the remainder of the day was low carb and no more than 35g with my first whole food meal. i have purchased 2 more bottles for future use.

muscle marinade
    i purchased this for this run and used 1 scoop pwo only with some additives. energy and pumps were really strong but the stim effect wasnt harsh, for me it was perfect. you can def tell it contains luecine while mixing as it settles on top. i have nothing negative to say about this pre workout and more than likely use it again in the future.

overall i would def recommend these products to anyone in the market for "fatburners", gda's, or pwo's and would like to thank aaron and purus again for the great opportunity to log these products.
    www.lgsciences.com
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

final review:

i set out on this run to try and cut some body fat out and see where it takes me, i did just that. starting weight was 183 and ending weight as of yesterday morning was 173.4, this was just shy of 6 weeks of dieting. the majority of this run had little cardio performed and cals were not counted on a regular basis, random calorie counted added up to anywhere from 2200-2500 cals.

fat smack xr
    weeks 1-2...1 am/1pm
    weeks3-4...2 am/1pm
    remainder...2 am/2pm

after the fourth week most of the "feeling" had completely worn off and hunger set in throughout the day, during the first 4 weeks the energy levels and appetite suppression was very strong and maintainable, sometimes having to force myself to eat. i experienced zero jitters, crashes, mood swings, or any other sides that were negative. the only negative i can say is having to take with food due to the burning sensation after dosing. i would have liked to dose pwo as a stim but i train completely fasted and used muscle marinade to handle the pwo energy.

slinshot
    dosing as follows:

i used 35g of carbs per 1 cap slin method and consumed the exact of grams of carbs with every dosage. this is the first time ive used a gda or np for a consecutive amount of time and i dont know how to really describe it. muscles felt real full after dosage without any kind of bloating or whatnot, if i didnt consume my carbs in a timely manner i felt jittery and somewhat light headed, sometimes i would use slin and forget to make a shake fast enough (get side tracked easily). i will say that it helped with my goals and allowed me to still consume a high number of carbs post workout. the remainder of the day was low carb and no more than 35g with my first whole food meal. i have purchased 2 more bottles for future use.

muscle marinade
    i purchased this for this run and used 1 scoop pwo only with some additives. energy and pumps were really strong but the stim effect wasnt harsh, for me it was perfect. you can def tell it contains luecine while mixing as it settles on top. i have nothing negative to say about this pre workout and more than likely use it again in the future.

overall i would def recommend these products to anyone in the market for "fatburners", gda's, or pwo's and would like to thank aaron and purus again for the great opportunity to log these products.
    Good review. Ive been considering trying out a gda like slinshot but wasn't sure.
  8. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

final review:

fat smack xr
    weeks 1-2...1 am/1pm
    weeks3-4...2 am/1pm
    remainder...2 am/2pm

slinshot
    dosing as follows:

muscle marinade

Thx for your time and the review. Achieved your goal using our products and glad you enjoyed everything.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hell ya brother great review
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any pics to seethe results ?
    PES R&D
  11. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    Any pics to seethe results ?
    It works trust me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    It works trust me.
    it sure does....great products
    www.lgsciences.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 10:27 AM
  2. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 09:41 PM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM