hvactech's "AaronJP1 is the man" fat smack xr and slinshot log (sponsored)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Huge thanks to Aaron and PurusLabs for sending me fat smack xr and slinshot to review. this is the official first phase of leading a healthier and shredded life style after years of a constant "bulk" phase and gaining upwards to 17-20% body fat.

current weight: 180-183
body fat: n/a

i havent decided what macro and calorie breakdown im going to do but i will not be counting cals on a regular basis, i basically eat the same foods daily and have a good idea where my diet is....it will be a form of leangains but not exactly a 16 hour fast. im concentrating on fat loss only and the cal deficiency will be based on how i feel and visual images in the mirror.

here is a basic guideline to daily diet:
7am-pwo, 5g blox saa's
8 to 9-training, various intra products but currently using vpx NO synthesize
9 ish-10g aminox
930-1 fsxr with tblsp peanut butter
10 ish-2 slinshot
10:30 ish-post shake ( 50 pro, 66 carbs, 9 fat ) all simple sugars....some days i do add oats which increases to close to 100 carbs.
12:30-10g aminox
2pm-10pm-eat.....alot of fish (talapia, salmon, tuna steaks) lean ground turkey (turkey chili, turkey spaghetti, turkey tacos) wheat pasta, yams, kashi cereal, mixed nuts, peanut butter, olive oil, greek yogurt, oats, and reeses pieces....tons of water and crystal light

staples:
muscle marinade pwo
sns cit mal pwo
sns cop pwo
sns pea500 pwo
sns phenibut - pre bed
sns beta alanine
sns magnesium creatine chelate - pre bed
controlled labs orange triad
controlled labs oxi omega and greens

i do have a bunch of pics just need to gettem uploaded....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed & repped!
Love the title.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

reeces pieces are a must, haha. I haven't had a piece of candy in close to a year.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
You'll love slinshot, that stuff is a cheaters best friend.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks for the replies guys.....i took 1 fsxr with aminos this morning and really felt the gut burn so i downed some pb and it cleared right up. took 2 slin before post shake and took 1 fsxr with my first whole food meal just now...

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. Get it done man! Very cool title, btw.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sub'd. Get it done man! Very cool title, btw.
Coolest thread title I've ever seen!

thanks for the replies guys.....i took 1 fsxr with aminos this morning and really felt the gut burn so i downed some pb and it cleared right up. took 2 slin before post shake and took 1 fsxr with my first whole food meal just now...
Awesome! Hope u like the 2 products. Get cha lean.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
notice the abs are visible even at a high body fat % in the first pic, im still experiencing new growth on my thighs (im focusing on my legs), calves are genetically muscular (i never work them) and the back pic shows the width but you can really see where the fat is settling in....theses will be the comparison pics at the end.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
initial thoughts:

you can feel the warmth feeling gradually kick in, good clean energy with no jitters or crashing effect with fsxr

chest felt nice and full yesterday after 2 caps of slin with around 70g's of high gi carbs

this morning with half a scoop of muscle marinade and various additives i had a great trap/rear delt exercise, clean energy and will try full scoop next time

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
initial thoughts:

you can feel the warmth feeling gradually kick in, good clean energy with no jitters or crashing effect with fsxr
How did you dose the FSXR?
Empty Stomach? 1/2 caps? I get jittery sometimes when I take it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How did you dose the FSXR?
Empty Stomach? 1/2 caps? I get jittery sometimes when I take it.
1 cap with peanut butter, i tried 1 cap empty stomach but the burning really kicked in....i will dose another cap around 2pm, im hoping to continue this method to allow for a 6 week run...just took 3 slin's and will have 100g of simple sugars by way of fruits in my shake

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1 cap with peanut butter, i tried 1 cap empty stomach but the burning really kicked in....i will dose another cap around 2pm, im hoping to continue this method to allow for a 6 week run...just took 3 slin's and will have 100g of simple sugars by way of fruits in my shake
This! You are dosing SLIN & FS XR effectively.
:D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks, im going to stick with 3 slins post workout and will see the outcome and perhaps get another bottle or do 2 caps post and 2 caps with my first whole meal which is always high carb

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Those Calves :O!! Suubed!! Kill it bro , smack that a*s!! I mean FAT! :p

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah buddy!

appetite is def suppressed with fsxr, makes it real easy to do leangains....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you noticed the XR energy? :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yup...i think i posted earlier in the thread, clean smooth energy with no jitters and no crash of sorts...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Damn bro! You are one swole mother f*cker! You are gonna be ripped once you are done with this run! Keep it up bro, lets see some deep CUTS!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yup...i think i posted earlier in the thread, clean smooth energy with no jitters and no crash of sorts...
Nice. I mean do you see a lasting effect from it?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nice. I mean do you see a lasting effect from it?
i noticed more of lasting effect with my 2nd dose with whole food vs my first dose with pb only....i dosed at roughly 230 yesterday and felt the energy upwards to 630pm

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what from purus will more likely help aid in at least retaining muscle while i slowly decrease cals, im thinking i will be towards 600-700 deficiency

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
what from purus will more likely help aid in at least retaining muscle while i slowly decrease cals, im thinking i will be towards 600-700 deficiency
Only thing I can think of would be d-pol, recycle. They are test boosters. D-Pol being DAA w/nitrates. D-Pol is not expensive @ all by any means too BTW.
Grab some BCAAs & up the protein. :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Only thing I can think of would be d-pol, recycle. They are test boosters. D-Pol being DAA w/nitrates. D-Pol is not expensive @ all by any means too BTW.
Grab some BCAAs & up the protein. :D
ive got tons of aminos and average 200g of pro a day, lowered cals were in the form of carbs which ironically doesnt bother me seeing i love carbs

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ive got tons of aminos and average 200g of pro a day, lowered cals were in the form of carbs which ironically doesnt bother me seeing i love carbs
Yeah. I mean d-pol would be a good option to stack with it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed and good luck.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah. I mean d-pol would be a good option to stack with it.
i'll give it a full week or 2 and see the progression, just me being ocd.....if im not popping a dozen pills or mixing a pound of powders i just dont feel right!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i'll give it a full week or 2 and see the progression, just me being ocd.....if im not popping a dozen pills or mixing a pound of powders i just dont feel right!
haha!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i had to force myself to eat a little while ago, took xr at roughly 330 with handful of almonds and at 9pm still wasnt hungry, crammed 8oz of salmon and olive oil down my throat...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sooooo confused . . . is Aaron "The Man" or is he "The Animal"?

Aaron the ManBeast? But that is already taken on AM, back to the drawing board.

Good luck on dropping the swole-fat, you've got some good muscle size and it will really show with a drop in BF.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established

Good luck on dropping the swole-fat, you've got some good muscle size and it will really show with a drop in BF.
Animan? Manimal?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

thanks bud.....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i had to force myself to eat a little while ago, took xr at roughly 330 with handful of almonds and at 9pm still wasnt hungry, crammed 8oz of salmon and olive oil down my throat...
Good deal. You def have the mass, now sculpt it out. Sorry if I missed (following multiple logs) you doing cardio these days?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i do not and will not have "cardio" time/days unless im not getting the results i want...i do 10 min warmup on the tread and circuit train, i may have a 10 min post tread session after workouts but thats it.....i hate cardio!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i do not and will not have "cardio" time/days unless im not getting the results i want...i do 10 min warmup on the tread and circuit train, i may have a 10 min post tread session after workouts but thats it.....i hate cardio!
Me 2.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i should start alittle here and there for the health benefits....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
today was a full scoop of MM and had one of the better workouts in a long time.....dosing xr now

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
today was a full scoop of MM and had one of the better workouts in a long time.....dosing xr now
High strung. :)
Purus has never been light on the stims.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hate cardio too. I do 5-10 mins warmup and 10-15mins HIIT after if I have time and feel like it (probably 2x/week) and that's it.

How's the appetite suppression with fsxr so far? Still strong or did it lose a little since you started?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
still strong, but i may end up doing 2 caps in the am and 1 more roughly 5 hours later....so 10am and then 3pm, 10am being 2.5 hours after MM

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
still strong, but i may end up doing 2 caps in the am and 1 more roughly 5 hours later....so 10am and then 3pm, 10am being 2.5 hours after MM
Do it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah i think i will, seems my tolerance is assessed at this point