hvactech's "AaronJP1 is the man" fat smack xr and slinshot log (sponsored)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Results sound good.
    Wonder why you could be fluctaing 5lbs?
    I'm 190 usually in the AM & 193 in the PM.
    I think what he meant was that the scale is averaging 178 and he started at 183.

    Right?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    I think what he meant was that the scale is averaging 178 and he started at 183.

    Right?
    Guess we will have to wait and see haha.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I think what he meant was that the scale is averaging 178 and he started at 183.

    Right?
    correct
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    correct
    If that's the case keep up the great work!
    FS XR was good & to think you only wanted 2 bottles of SLINshot originally right?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. lol...fsxr works pretty good and im in no rush to meet my goals so the 6 weeks worth at 2 caps daily is perfect, i will need more slin though...the only thing that would make this run even better would be a purus shaker......
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    lol...fsxr works pretty good and im in no rush to meet my goals so the 6 weeks worth at 2 caps daily is perfect, i will need more slin though...the only thing that would make this run even better would be a purus shaker......
    Yeah, that shaker might be rep only deal. I sent a request for 1 to be tossed in.
    That's the beauty of FS XR, I'm only using 2 caps a day @ max. Some days I feel like I can get away with 1 cap.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. How's this stuff going? You on vacation or something?

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. everything is on track with this, refeeding today but forgot my fsxr at home, tear tear, bicep veins are more visible which tells me bodyfat is down alittle and still have yet to do cardio. computers are down at work and dont get on much at home, do have current pics and will post as soon as im up and running at work
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    everything is on track with this, refeeding today but forgot my fsxr at home, tear tear, bicep veins are more visible which tells me bodyfat is down alittle and still have yet to do cardio. computers are down at work and dont get on much at home, do have current pics and will post as soon as im up and running at work
    Nice, thx for the update.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. i took 2 caps this afternoon of fsxr within 15 minutes of slin and really felt no different than 1 cap twice daily. im still hovering around 177-178 and have decided to re evaluate my diet breakdown, i believe i would respond better to 600-800 below maint vs the 400 im at now. im also going to do some trail and error with protein consumption and aim for .8-1g per lb body weight. i randomly counted cals today and with my pre bed shake it puts me at 2400 cals with over 200g of pro.

    side note: i feel im at my strongest ironically while in a deficiency and lower carbs. have yet to feel a lack in energy and on my small refeed day at close to 250 carbs i felt like crap the next day. i may also design a carb cycling routine and see how that works.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    i took 2 caps this afternoon of fsxr within 15 minutes of slin and really felt no different than 1 cap twice daily. im still hovering around 177-178 and have decided to re evaluate my diet breakdown, i believe i would respond better to 600-800 below maint vs the 400 im at now. im also going to do some trail and error with protein consumption and aim for .8-1g per lb body weight. i randomly counted cals today and with my pre bed shake it puts me at 2400 cals with over 200g of pro.

    side note: i feel im at my strongest ironically while in a deficiency and lower carbs. have yet to feel a lack in energy and on my small refeed day at close to 250 carbs i felt like crap the next day. i may also design a carb cycling routine and see how that works.....
    I have to try 2 caps together. Tomorrow I may. 1 cap a day was working for me. I'm try the two though. Still crushing the appetite?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. well thats another thing. 1 cap twice daily curbs it more than 2 together. im using 4 slins a day also.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    well thats another thing. 1 cap twice daily curbs it more than 2 together. im using 4 slins a day also.....
    I noticed the same when I ran fsxr. If you split the dose the appetite suppression is more effective.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

    I noticed the same when I ran fsxr. If you split the dose the appetite suppression is more effective.
    Thx for the feedback.
    1 caps holds appetite for about 4 hours for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    well thats another thing. 1 cap twice daily curbs it more than 2 together. im using 4 slins a day also.....
    I use 4 SLINshots in 1 meal haha...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. im 3 slins post with 120g simple carbs and 1 with first whole meal with a bowl of kashi almond cereal 35g's..

    heres an idea of daily meal plans in order:

    post shake-high carb, high protein

    8-10 oz talapia, broccoli, kashi go lean, 2 tbls pb

    2 cans tuna, mayo, saltines

    8oz plain greek yogurt, honey

    shake-whey isolate, pb


    random fruits and veggies, butter, almonds, oxigreens, fish oil, orange triad

    roughly 2200-2400 cals daily
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    im 3 slins post with 120g simple carbs and 1 with first whole meal with a bowl of kashi almond cereal 35g's..

    heres an idea of daily meal plans in order:

    post shake-high carb, high protein

    8-10 oz talapia, broccoli, kashi go lean, 2 tbls pb

    2 cans tuna, mayo, saltines

    8oz plain greek yogurt, honey

    shake-whey isolate, pb

    random fruits and veggies, butter, almonds, oxigreens, fish oil, orange triad

    roughly 2200-2400 cals daily
    Looks solid!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    im 3 slins post with 120g simple carbs and 1 with first whole meal with a bowl of kashi almond cereal 35g's..

    heres an idea of daily meal plans in order:

    post shake-high carb, high protein

    8-10 oz talapia, broccoli, kashi go lean, 2 tbls pb

    2 cans tuna, mayo, saltines

    8oz plain greek yogurt, honey

    shake-whey isolate, pb

    random fruits and veggies, butter, almonds, oxigreens, fish oil, orange triad

    roughly 2200-2400 cals daily
    Subbed!!! Sorry little late...great updates and log so far bro...and that meal looks good...I don't get to eat that much all day sometimes lol...keep killing it bro!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  18. will be starting cardio this week....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Subbed!!! Sorry little late...great updates and log so far bro...and that meal looks good...I don't get to eat that much all day sometimes lol...keep killing it bro!!!

    the whole food is from 2pm-10pm and the pre bed shake is roughly 11pm, my post shake is 9am
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    the whole food is from 2pm-10pm and the pre bed shake is roughly 11pm, my post shake is 9am
    Oh ok lol...I was like DAM you eat a lot lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    im 3 slins post with 120g simple carbs and 1 with first whole meal with a bowl of kashi almond cereal 35g's..

    heres an idea of daily meal plans in order:

    post shake-high carb, high protein

    8-10 oz talapia, broccoli, kashi go lean, 2 tbls pb

    2 cans tuna, mayo, saltines

    8oz plain greek yogurt, honey

    shake-whey isolate, pb

    random fruits and veggies, butter, almonds, oxigreens, fish oil, orange triad

    roughly 2200-2400 cals daily
    Food looks good...

    What are you doing for the FS XR dosage now? You sticking with 2 a day? I might drop to 2 caps daily to get a few more days out of what I have left.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Food looks good...

    What are you doing for the FS XR dosage now? You sticking with 2 a day? I might drop to 2 caps daily to get a few more days out of what I have left.
    Not a bad idea.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. still only using 2 caps daily, i wanna run this for 6 weeks.....dropped cals and no cardio is working but will start doing some cardio and see where it goes.
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  24. Totally IN brother!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Totally IN brother!!!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  26. Hm...I have my recompadrol...and you are making me want to get and try slinshot as a GDA paired up with it...I got Na-R-Ala and Recompadrol...so adding slin shot might be overkill , but I could get it and see what works best ! , either recomp and slin shot , or na-r-ala with slinshot pre-carb meal :3!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Hm...I have my recompadrol...and you are making me want to get and try slinshot as a GDA paired up with it...I got Na-R-Ala and Recompadrol...so adding slin shot might be overkill , but I could get it and see what works best ! , either recomp and slin shot , or na-r-ala with slinshot pre-carb meal :3!!!
    Recompadrol is good. SLINshot is well, you already know what I'm going to say.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. today was chest in the morning, biceps in the afternoon....

    used mm this morning as i have been for the duration of this log, had a killer workout. moderate weight and higher reps with no rest in between gave insane pumps and it seems im leaner than the last time i did my "checks". was 176 this morning with no muscle loss. started using bulk leucine pre/post workout and switched to iforce beta alanine. so far very happy thus far and even jumped rope last night, felt good...


    almost out of slin and mm.....tear tear
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    today was chest in the morning, biceps in the afternoon....

    used mm this morning as i have been for the duration of this log, had a killer workout. moderate weight and higher reps with no rest in between gave insane pumps and it seems im leaner than the last time i did my "checks". was 176 this morning with no muscle loss. started using bulk leucine pre/post workout and switched to iforce beta alanine. so far very happy thus far and even jumped rope last night, felt good...

    almost out of slin and mm.....tear tear
    176 down from what?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  30. 179 as of early last week
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 11:27 AM
  2. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:41 PM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Log in
Log in