hvactech's "AaronJP1 is the man" fat smack xr and slinshot log (sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    im 3 slins post with 120g simple carbs and 1 with first whole meal with a bowl of kashi almond cereal 35g's..

heres an idea of daily meal plans in order:

post shake-high carb, high protein

8-10 oz talapia, broccoli, kashi go lean, 2 tbls pb

2 cans tuna, mayo, saltines

8oz plain greek yogurt, honey

shake-whey isolate, pb

random fruits and veggies, butter, almonds, oxigreens, fish oil, orange triad

roughly 2200-2400 cals daily
    Food looks good...

What are you doing for the FS XR dosage now? You sticking with 2 a day? I might drop to 2 caps daily to get a few more days out of what I have left.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

Food looks good...

What are you doing for the FS XR dosage now? You sticking with 2 a day? I might drop to 2 caps daily to get a few more days out of what I have left.
    Not a bad idea.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

still only using 2 caps daily, i wanna run this for 6 weeks.....dropped cals and no cardio is working but will start doing some cardio and see where it goes.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

Totally IN brother!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Totally IN brother!!!
    www.lgsciences.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Hm...I have my recompadrol...and you are making me want to get and try slinshot as a GDA paired up with it...I got Na-R-Ala and Recompadrol...so adding slin shot might be overkill , but I could get it and see what works best ! , either recomp and slin shot , or na-r-ala with slinshot pre-carb meal :3!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Hm...I have my recompadrol...and you are making me want to get and try slinshot as a GDA paired up with it...I got Na-R-Ala and Recompadrol...so adding slin shot might be overkill , but I could get it and see what works best ! , either recomp and slin shot , or na-r-ala with slinshot pre-carb meal :3!!!
    Recompadrol is good. SLINshot is well, you already know what I'm going to say.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

today was chest in the morning, biceps in the afternoon....

used mm this morning as i have been for the duration of this log, had a killer workout. moderate weight and higher reps with no rest in between gave insane pumps and it seems im leaner than the last time i did my "checks". was 176 this morning with no muscle loss. started using bulk leucine pre/post workout and switched to iforce beta alanine. so far very happy thus far and even jumped rope last night, felt good...

almost out of slin and mm.....tear tear
    www.lgsciences.com
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

today was chest in the morning, biceps in the afternoon....

used mm this morning as i have been for the duration of this log, had a killer workout. moderate weight and higher reps with no rest in between gave insane pumps and it seems im leaner than the last time i did my "checks". was 176 this morning with no muscle loss. started using bulk leucine pre/post workout and switched to iforce beta alanine. so far very happy thus far and even jumped rope last night, felt good...

almost out of slin and mm.....tear tear
    176 down from what?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

179 as of early last week
    www.lgsciences.com
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

traps/rear delts

these have become my favs...db shrugs, heavy bb shrugs, bent over db butterflies, and he-ups completed a short but sweet workout..

730am-pwo-1 scoop mm, sns cit mal, cop, pea500, leucine, and ae2 matrix
    815-9am-workout-aminox, body mortar intra
    915am-5g leucine, 2g iforce beta alanine
    930am-1 fsxr
    10am-3 slinshot
    1015am-post shake
    1230pm-oxigreens
    230pm-12oz talapia, 1 cup broc, 4oz pasta, 2 fish oil, 3 orange triad
    630pm-10oz greek yogurt, honey
    830-1 scoop aminox
    830-jump rope
    900-1 scoop aminox
    1030pm-shake-myofusion, strawberries, peanut butter
    midnight-prolly more yogurt, 2 fish oil, 3 orange triad....

running low on food, 2morrow shopping at sams club...30 minutes hi/low intensity jump rope, feels good gettin some cardio in esp with the humid climate and a hoodie on....2morrow is legs
    www.lgsciences.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

traps/rear delts

these have become my favs...db shrugs, heavy bb shrugs, bent over db butterflies, and he-ups completed a short but sweet workout..

730am-pwo-1 scoop mm, sns cit mal, cop, pea500, leucine, and ae2 matrix
    815-9am-workout-aminox, body mortar intra
    915am-5g leucine, 2g iforce beta alanine
    930am-1 fsxr
    10am-3 slinshot
    1015am-post shake
    1230pm-oxigreens
    230pm-12oz talapia, 1 cup broc, 4oz pasta, 2 fish oil, 3 orange triad
    630pm-10oz greek yogurt, honey
    830-1 scoop aminox
    830-jump rope
    900-1 scoop aminox
    1030pm-shake-myofusion, strawberries, peanut butter
    midnight-prolly more yogurt, 2 fish oil, 3 orange triad....

running low on food, 2morrow shopping at sams club...30 minutes hi/low intensity jump rope, feels good gettin some cardio in esp with the humid climate and a hoodie on....2morrow is legs
    BAM that's a supp and workout recipe for success!!! Keep killing it brother! I can picture your lean look with that amount of muscle you have making you look like a sexy beast already!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Any product notes or it's all the same?
    Doing a good job man keep up the good work!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

everything is basically the same, i did forget to add my 2nd dose of fsxr at 230 with my first meal....mm is almost gone and will be dosing 1 fsxr with hemavol pre and add 10 min jump rope before workouts. im also going to start eating a small snack around noon at work for some extra cals in the form of greek yogurt and fruit. i did lower cals to around 2000 but felt extremely hungry the following days so i bumped it back up but i can say im feeling the effects of low carbing after a few weeks now. may try a "refeed" but when i did it last week with extra carbs i felt bloated and lethargic
    www.lgsciences.com
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

off day...waterpark day

weighed in at 175 this morning, everything is looking good although the appetite isnt as suppressed as when i first started. i may need to go 2 caps am/1 cap pm to finish out.

traps are filling in real nicely and legs are looking solid. im taking a solid week off of heavy lifting and focusing on more cardio, forearm feels slightly sore and all the newly added jump rope is really burning through the calves..
    www.lgsciences.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

off day...waterpark day

weighed in at 175 this morning, everything is looking good although the appetite isnt as suppressed as when i first started. i may need to go 2 caps am/1 cap pm to finish out.

traps are filling in real nicely and legs are looking solid. im taking a solid week off of heavy lifting and focusing on more cardio, forearm feels slightly sore and all the newly added jump rope is really burning through the calves..
    Noticing that a bit too....
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

ive been using 2 fsxr am/ 1 fsxr pm, 4 slins post.....appetite still isnt as suppressed as when i first started but if need be i will keep it the way i have it and compensate for it....stomach upset lately and have been around 179-180, was 176 saturday. jumping rope has caused some discomfort in my shoulder and started using stationary bike and sauna. abs are alot more visible as well as overall forearm veins.
    www.lgsciences.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

ive been using 2 fsxr am/ 1 fsxr pm, 4 slins post.....appetite still isnt as suppressed as when i first started but if need be i will keep it the way i have it and compensate for it....stomach upset lately and have been around 179-180, was 176 saturday. jumping rope has caused some discomfort in my shoulder and started using stationary bike and sauna. abs are alot more visible as well as overall forearm veins.
    Seems like it's helping.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

weighed in at 175 this morning, feel kinda rundown with the low carbs and cals, yesterday was a good cheat meal day, indulged in smoked turkey, baked beans, collards, and cornbread.....today i hit close to 2600 cals so hopefully it will help with the low moods in the gym, still lifting heavy and will continue with the cardio atleast 3 times a week.....

todays diet...

post shake w/ peanut butter
    fruit bowl
    jerk chicken wrap
    kashi almond cereal/skim milk
    greek yogurt
    cheese stick
    talapia/ broccoli
    pre bed shake w/ peanut butter
    www.lgsciences.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Good deal man!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

yesterday i dosed 2 caps am/1cap pm, appetite got the best of me...today i did 2 caps am before water park with an apple around 8am and by 11am i was starving, even after having some aminos at 10am, dosed 2 caps at noon and now its currently 230pm and starting to feel very hungry. now i have been running this for 4 weeks now and up until last week my dosing was working just fine. none the less weighed in at 175 again this morning and currently 177 so technically ive lost an average of 7/8 lbs
    www.lgsciences.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    yesterday i dosed 2 caps am/1cap pm, appetite got the best of me...today i did 2 caps am before water park with an apple around 8am and by 11am i was starving, even after having some aminos at 10am, dosed 2 caps at noon and now its currently 230pm and starting to feel very hungry. now i have been running this for 4 weeks now and up until last week my dosing was working just fine. none the less weighed in at 175 again this morning and currently 177 so technically ive lost an average of 7/8 lbs
    Not bad brother! This is looking mighty good, now as for the appetite suppression I have seen many people saying Fat-Smack isn't doing it for them after some time. I think the product is still Solid , the thing is it is only Caffeine AND 1,3 DMAA , why not add some Methyl Synephrine OR Ephedrine to your doses to achieve a stronger apetite control effect? OR try adding Evodiamine to further suppress apetite...Though my guess is that Eph or MS should be more than enough stay strong bro! Hunger is nothing but the enemy during a cut ! You have to fight against it!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Liking what I'm reading....
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Me too Bruce IS the man when he puts his mind up to it ! And Fat Smack does seem to be a solid product! The continuous energy release seems to be what everyone likes the most, and if you ask me, its the thing we ALL need the most when we are reducing calories so much for a cut haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Not bad brother! This is looking mighty good, now as for the appetite suppression I have seen many people saying Fat-Smack isn't doing it for them after some time. I think the product is still Solid , the thing is it is only Caffeine AND 1,3 DMAA , why not add some Methyl Synephrine OR Ephedrine to your doses to achieve a stronger apetite control effect? OR try adding Evodiamine to further suppress apetite...Though my guess is that Eph or MS should be more than enough stay strong bro! Hunger is nothing but the enemy during a cut ! You have to fight against it!
    hmmm, wasnt someone to suppose to send me some
    www.lgsciences.com
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    ive got 11 days left at 3 caps e/d....
    www.lgsciences.com
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    hmmm, wasnt someone to suppose to send me some
    I has none :/!! Merely got Agmatine!! And it IS still like 9 bucks at the planet get some!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...0-tablets.html
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I has none :/!! Merely got Agmatine!! And it IS still like 9 bucks at the planet get some!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...0-tablets.html
    yeah i know......ive to place an order anyway
    www.lgsciences.com
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

few updates....

scale weight is a consistent 175 and can def tell a reduction in bodyfat, cals are anywhere from 2200-2500 with no particular days or reasons why, just based on how i feel or hunger. as far as training ive been really focusing on traps, rear delts, and back and it seems that some lean mass has made a presence. ive been using 4 caps daily of fsxr and 4 slins post with 140 carbs and really feel as if the slin makes a difference. ive finished muscle marinade with great results and will def use again. only a few days left and will have comparison pics readily available. have purchased an additional 2 bottles of slin and with the 4th sale may grab a few other things off the purus line. i fully support companies who support me
    www.lgsciences.com
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

forgot to mention ordered pizza today...much needed cheat meal....supreme stuff crust
    www.lgsciences.com
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

forgot to mention ordered pizza today...much needed cheat meal....supreme stuff crust
    Right on. My last cheat was ice cream and cheese cake. My next will be pizza for sure. I haven't had a slice in about a year.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Right on. My last cheat was ice cream and cheese cake. My next will be pizza for sure. I haven't had a slice in about a year.
    my last one was smoked turkey, baked beans, collards, and corn bread
    www.lgsciences.com
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

so, very pleased at weighing in at 174 even this morning, wasnt expecting it considering i cheated yesterday. i still dont see where the missing 8/9 lbs came from on my body but i'll take it. again my diet and training are free styled and is meant to be fun and non stressed about every aspect of "bodybuilding" but this experience of cutting out some fat has made me want to become alot more serious with my training and diet.

yesterdays routine....

730am...pwo, muscle marinade, sns luecine, sns cit mal, sns cop, sns ae2
    8-9...train, upper chest, front delts - 1 scoop aminox intra
    915...1 scoop aminox, 5g sns luecine. 2g iforce beta alanine
    930...2 fsxr with peanut butter
    1015...4 slinshot post shake
    2pm...2 fsxr, boiled chicken with fajita seasoning, wheat wrap, banana, oxigreens, fish oil, orange triad
    3...greek yogurt mixed with 1/2 scoop myofusion strawberry, honey
    6...pizza, 2 slinshot
    8...1 cup cottage cheese, wheat crackers, cheese stick
    11...2 scoops myofusion, peanut butter, 1 cup milk, fish oil, orange triad
    1130...sexy time with the ole' lady

today...
    off day, waterpark
    www.lgsciences.com
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

So u were around 185lbs?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

averaged 183
    www.lgsciences.com
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

so, very pleased at weighing in at 174 even this morning, wasnt expecting it considering i cheated yesterday. i still dont see where the missing 8/9 lbs came from on my body but i'll take it. again my diet and training are free styled and is meant to be fun and non stressed about every aspect of "bodybuilding" but this experience of cutting out some fat has made me want to become alot more serious with my training and diet.

yesterdays routine....

730am...pwo, muscle marinade, sns luecine, sns cit mal, sns cop, sns ae2
    8-9...train, upper chest, front delts - 1 scoop aminox intra
    915...1 scoop aminox, 5g sns luecine. 2g iforce beta alanine
    930...2 fsxr with peanut butter
    1015...4 slinshot post shake
    2pm...2 fsxr, boiled chicken with fajita seasoning, wheat wrap, banana, oxigreens, fish oil, orange triad
    3...greek yogurt mixed with 1/2 scoop myofusion strawberry, honey
    6...pizza, 2 slinshot
    8...1 cup cottage cheese, wheat crackers, cheese stick
    11...2 scoops myofusion, peanut butter, 1 cup milk, fish oil, orange triad
    1130...sexy time with the ole' lady

today...
    off day, waterpark
    Nice set up bro! And dropped that much? Hell yea! Lookin leaner?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

i dont really see the leanness personally but the veins and abs are alot more visible, still have a few trouble spots but once i get real serious it will come off. i feel better and enjoy not eating so much through out the day, i will be dedicating myself to leangains and setting a "diet" that will meet my needs a little better
    www.lgsciences.com
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

i dont really see the leanness personally but the veins and abs are alot more visible, still have a few trouble spots but once i get real serious it will come off. i feel better and enjoy not eating so much through out the day, i will be dedicating myself to leangains and setting a "diet" that will meet my needs a little better
    Well there's the results! Doin great brother!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

took today off for some extra rest, 2morrow will hit legs and abs. 2 more days at my dosing regime is left then will continue with "cutting" until im completely satisfied then its off to beta test lg's new pro-eq for 8 weeks along with 2 more bottles of slinshot i purchased. i plan on going stim free for awhile.
    www.lgsciences.com
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

took today off for some extra rest, 2morrow will hit legs and abs. 2 more days at my dosing regime is left then will continue with "cutting" until im completely satisfied then its off to beta test lg's new pro-eq for 8 weeks along with 2 more bottles of slinshot i purchased. i plan on going stim free for awhile.
    Enjoy that SLIN, I have 2 bottles coming in the mail myself. Either way, how much longer u got left in this log?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 11:27 AM
  2. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:41 PM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM