hvactech's "AaronJP1 is the man" fat smack xr and slinshot log (sponsored)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    what from purus will more likely help aid in at least retaining muscle while i slowly decrease cals, im thinking i will be towards 600-700 deficiency
    Only thing I can think of would be d-pol, recycle. They are test boosters. D-Pol being DAA w/nitrates. D-Pol is not expensive @ all by any means too BTW.
    Grab some BCAAs & up the protein.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Only thing I can think of would be d-pol, recycle. They are test boosters. D-Pol being DAA w/nitrates. D-Pol is not expensive @ all by any means too BTW.
    Grab some BCAAs & up the protein.
    ive got tons of aminos and average 200g of pro a day, lowered cals were in the form of carbs which ironically doesnt bother me seeing i love carbs
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

ive got tons of aminos and average 200g of pro a day, lowered cals were in the form of carbs which ironically doesnt bother me seeing i love carbs
    Yeah. I mean d-pol would be a good option to stack with it.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Subbed and good luck.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah. I mean d-pol would be a good option to stack with it.
    i'll give it a full week or 2 and see the progression, just me being ocd.....if im not popping a dozen pills or mixing a pound of powders i just dont feel right!
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

i'll give it a full week or 2 and see the progression, just me being ocd.....if im not popping a dozen pills or mixing a pound of powders i just dont feel right!
    haha!

7. i had to force myself to eat a little while ago, took xr at roughly 330 with handful of almonds and at 9pm still wasnt hungry, crammed 8oz of salmon and olive oil down my throat...
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

8. I am sooooo confused . . . is Aaron "The Man" or is he "The Animal"?

Aaron the ManBeast? But that is already taken on AM, back to the drawing board.

Good luck on dropping the swole-fat, you've got some good muscle size and it will really show with a drop in BF.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

9. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I am sooooo confused . . . is Aaron "The Man" or is he "The Animal"?

Good luck on dropping the swole-fat, you've got some good muscle size and it will really show with a drop in BF.
    Animan? Manimal?
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

10. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I am sooooo confused . . . is Aaron "The Man" or is he "The Animal"?

thanks bud.....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    i had to force myself to eat a little while ago, took xr at roughly 330 with handful of almonds and at 9pm still wasnt hungry, crammed 8oz of salmon and olive oil down my throat...
    Good deal. You def have the mass, now sculpt it out. Sorry if I missed (following multiple logs) you doing cardio these days?

12. i do not and will not have "cardio" time/days unless im not getting the results i want...i do 10 min warmup on the tread and circuit train, i may have a 10 min post tread session after workouts but thats it.....i hate cardio!
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    i do not and will not have "cardio" time/days unless im not getting the results i want...i do 10 min warmup on the tread and circuit train, i may have a 10 min post tread session after workouts but thats it.....i hate cardio!
    Me 2.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Me 2.
    Me 3.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

15. i should start alittle here and there for the health benefits....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

16. today was a full scoop of MM and had one of the better workouts in a long time.....dosing xr now
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    today was a full scoop of MM and had one of the better workouts in a long time.....dosing xr now
    High strung.
    Purus has never been light on the stims.

18. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i do not and will not have "cardio" time/days unless im not getting the results i want...i do 10 min warmup on the tread and circuit train, i may have a 10 min post tread session after workouts but thats it.....i hate cardio!
    Hate cardio too. I do 5-10 mins warmup and 10-15mins HIIT after if I have time and feel like it (probably 2x/week) and that's it.

How's the appetite suppression with fsxr so far? Still strong or did it lose a little since you started?

19. still strong, but i may end up doing 2 caps in the am and 1 more roughly 5 hours later....so 10am and then 3pm, 10am being 2.5 hours after MM
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    still strong, but i may end up doing 2 caps in the am and 1 more roughly 5 hours later....so 10am and then 3pm, 10am being 2.5 hours after MM
    Do it.

21. yeah i think i will, seems my tolerance is assessed at this point
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

22. Go for it. I'm taking 2 caps fsxr and MM 2-2.5 hours later without a problem. Stim tolerance is pretty high though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

23. yesterday woke up very lean but increased weight on my leg workout across the board. stayed with 1 cap xr am and 1 cap noon and 3 caps slin post shake with 115g carbs. had a semi cheat meal in the form of chicken alfredo, cheat being alot of cheeses and alfredo sauce. this morning felt somewhat energetic and had a great chest workout and looked extremely vascular and very lean considering.

diet has been roughly 22-2300 cals with 100g carbs post workout and roughly 30g carbs with first meal, average 200g of pro and 100g of fats and alot of aminos. so far im happy with the progress thus far......
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

24. so as of now im up to 1920 cals and still have to do my pre bed shake which will put me around 2400 cals, had alittle more carbs today also. progress is still good and will get an updated pic 2morrow
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

25. Nice keep after it brother.

FS XR isn't over stimulating is it?

26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice keep after it brother.

FS XR isn't over stimulating is it?
    not for me atleast, im continuing the 1 cap am and 1 cap noon...up to 3 slins post shake and 1 slin first carb meal....scale weight is averaging 178 from 183, muscle retention is also good
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    not for me atleast, im continuing the 1 cap am and 1 cap noon...up to 3 slins post shake and 1 slin first carb meal....scale weight is averaging 178 from 183, muscle retention is also good
    How about strength? Down? Up? Same?

28. i feel stronger and added extra plates to my leg press, i havent lost any strength thats for sure......one thing i can say is shortly after slin with pwo shake im ready to hit the toilet, keeps me regular

may increase my cals another 100 to average 2500 and leave it there
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

29. i need to add the fact that i still have yet to do any dedicated cardio......just circuit training
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

30. Results sound good.
    Wonder why you could be fluctaing 5lbs?
    I'm 190 usually in the AM & 193 in the PM.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 12:27 PM
  2. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:41 PM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM