hvactech's "AaronJP1 is the man" fat smack xr and slinshot log (sponsored)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. yup...i think i posted earlier in the thread, clean smooth energy with no jitters and no crash of sorts...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Damn bro! You are one swole mother f*cker! You are gonna be ripped once you are done with this run! Keep it up bro, lets see some deep CUTS!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    yup...i think i posted earlier in the thread, clean smooth energy with no jitters and no crash of sorts...
    Nice. I mean do you see a lasting effect from it?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice. I mean do you see a lasting effect from it?
    i noticed more of lasting effect with my 2nd dose with whole food vs my first dose with pb only....i dosed at roughly 230 yesterday and felt the energy upwards to 630pm
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

5. what from purus will more likely help aid in at least retaining muscle while i slowly decrease cals, im thinking i will be towards 600-700 deficiency
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    what from purus will more likely help aid in at least retaining muscle while i slowly decrease cals, im thinking i will be towards 600-700 deficiency
    Only thing I can think of would be d-pol, recycle. They are test boosters. D-Pol being DAA w/nitrates. D-Pol is not expensive @ all by any means too BTW.
    Grab some BCAAs & up the protein.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Only thing I can think of would be d-pol, recycle. They are test boosters. D-Pol being DAA w/nitrates. D-Pol is not expensive @ all by any means too BTW.
    Grab some BCAAs & up the protein.
    ive got tons of aminos and average 200g of pro a day, lowered cals were in the form of carbs which ironically doesnt bother me seeing i love carbs
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

ive got tons of aminos and average 200g of pro a day, lowered cals were in the form of carbs which ironically doesnt bother me seeing i love carbs
    Yeah. I mean d-pol would be a good option to stack with it.

9. Subbed and good luck.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah. I mean d-pol would be a good option to stack with it.
    i'll give it a full week or 2 and see the progression, just me being ocd.....if im not popping a dozen pills or mixing a pound of powders i just dont feel right!
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

i'll give it a full week or 2 and see the progression, just me being ocd.....if im not popping a dozen pills or mixing a pound of powders i just dont feel right!
    haha!

12. i had to force myself to eat a little while ago, took xr at roughly 330 with handful of almonds and at 9pm still wasnt hungry, crammed 8oz of salmon and olive oil down my throat...
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

13. I am sooooo confused . . . is Aaron "The Man" or is he "The Animal"?

Aaron the ManBeast? But that is already taken on AM, back to the drawing board.

Good luck on dropping the swole-fat, you've got some good muscle size and it will really show with a drop in BF.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

14. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I am sooooo confused . . . is Aaron "The Man" or is he "The Animal"?

Good luck on dropping the swole-fat, you've got some good muscle size and it will really show with a drop in BF.
    Animan? Manimal?
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

15. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I am sooooo confused . . . is Aaron "The Man" or is he "The Animal"?

thanks bud.....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    i had to force myself to eat a little while ago, took xr at roughly 330 with handful of almonds and at 9pm still wasnt hungry, crammed 8oz of salmon and olive oil down my throat...
    Good deal. You def have the mass, now sculpt it out. Sorry if I missed (following multiple logs) you doing cardio these days?

17. i do not and will not have "cardio" time/days unless im not getting the results i want...i do 10 min warmup on the tread and circuit train, i may have a 10 min post tread session after workouts but thats it.....i hate cardio!
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    i do not and will not have "cardio" time/days unless im not getting the results i want...i do 10 min warmup on the tread and circuit train, i may have a 10 min post tread session after workouts but thats it.....i hate cardio!
    Me 2.

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Me 2.
    Me 3.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

20. i should start alittle here and there for the health benefits....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

21. today was a full scoop of MM and had one of the better workouts in a long time.....dosing xr now
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    today was a full scoop of MM and had one of the better workouts in a long time.....dosing xr now
    High strung.
    Purus has never been light on the stims.

23. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i do not and will not have "cardio" time/days unless im not getting the results i want...i do 10 min warmup on the tread and circuit train, i may have a 10 min post tread session after workouts but thats it.....i hate cardio!
    Hate cardio too. I do 5-10 mins warmup and 10-15mins HIIT after if I have time and feel like it (probably 2x/week) and that's it.

How's the appetite suppression with fsxr so far? Still strong or did it lose a little since you started?

24. still strong, but i may end up doing 2 caps in the am and 1 more roughly 5 hours later....so 10am and then 3pm, 10am being 2.5 hours after MM
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    still strong, but i may end up doing 2 caps in the am and 1 more roughly 5 hours later....so 10am and then 3pm, 10am being 2.5 hours after MM
    Do it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 11:27 AM
  2. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:41 PM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM