hvactech's "AaronJP1 is the man" fat smack xr and slinshot log (sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    i had to force myself to eat a little while ago, took xr at roughly 330 with handful of almonds and at 9pm still wasnt hungry, crammed 8oz of salmon and olive oil down my throat...
    Good deal. You def have the mass, now sculpt it out. Sorry if I missed (following multiple logs) you doing cardio these days?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i do not and will not have "cardio" time/days unless im not getting the results i want...i do 10 min warmup on the tread and circuit train, i may have a 10 min post tread session after workouts but thats it.....i hate cardio!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i do not and will not have "cardio" time/days unless im not getting the results i want...i do 10 min warmup on the tread and circuit train, i may have a 10 min post tread session after workouts but thats it.....i hate cardio!
    Me 2.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Me 2.
    Me 3.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i should start alittle here and there for the health benefits....
    www.lgsciences.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

today was a full scoop of MM and had one of the better workouts in a long time.....dosing xr now
    www.lgsciences.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

today was a full scoop of MM and had one of the better workouts in a long time.....dosing xr now
    High strung.
    Purus has never been light on the stims.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Hate cardio too. I do 5-10 mins warmup and 10-15mins HIIT after if I have time and feel like it (probably 2x/week) and that's it.

How's the appetite suppression with fsxr so far? Still strong or did it lose a little since you started?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

still strong, but i may end up doing 2 caps in the am and 1 more roughly 5 hours later....so 10am and then 3pm, 10am being 2.5 hours after MM
    www.lgsciences.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

still strong, but i may end up doing 2 caps in the am and 1 more roughly 5 hours later....so 10am and then 3pm, 10am being 2.5 hours after MM
    Do it.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

yeah i think i will, seems my tolerance is assessed at this point
    www.lgsciences.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Go for it. I'm taking 2 caps fsxr and MM 2-2.5 hours later without a problem. Stim tolerance is pretty high though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

yesterday woke up very lean but increased weight on my leg workout across the board. stayed with 1 cap xr am and 1 cap noon and 3 caps slin post shake with 115g carbs. had a semi cheat meal in the form of chicken alfredo, cheat being alot of cheeses and alfredo sauce. this morning felt somewhat energetic and had a great chest workout and looked extremely vascular and very lean considering.

diet has been roughly 22-2300 cals with 100g carbs post workout and roughly 30g carbs with first meal, average 200g of pro and 100g of fats and alot of aminos. so far im happy with the progress thus far......
    www.lgsciences.com
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

so as of now im up to 1920 cals and still have to do my pre bed shake which will put me around 2400 cals, had alittle more carbs today also. progress is still good and will get an updated pic 2morrow
    www.lgsciences.com
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Nice keep after it brother.

FS XR isn't over stimulating is it?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

Nice keep after it brother.

FS XR isn't over stimulating is it?
    not for me atleast, im continuing the 1 cap am and 1 cap noon...up to 3 slins post shake and 1 slin first carb meal....scale weight is averaging 178 from 183, muscle retention is also good
    www.lgsciences.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

not for me atleast, im continuing the 1 cap am and 1 cap noon...up to 3 slins post shake and 1 slin first carb meal....scale weight is averaging 178 from 183, muscle retention is also good
    How about strength? Down? Up? Same?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

i feel stronger and added extra plates to my leg press, i havent lost any strength thats for sure......one thing i can say is shortly after slin with pwo shake im ready to hit the toilet, keeps me regular

may increase my cals another 100 to average 2500 and leave it there
    www.lgsciences.com
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

i need to add the fact that i still have yet to do any dedicated cardio......just circuit training
    www.lgsciences.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Results sound good.
    Wonder why you could be fluctaing 5lbs?
    I'm 190 usually in the AM & 193 in the PM.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%

Results sound good.
    Wonder why you could be fluctaing 5lbs?
    I'm 190 usually in the AM & 193 in the PM.
    I think what he meant was that the scale is averaging 178 and he started at 183.

Right?
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

I think what he meant was that the scale is averaging 178 and he started at 183.

Right?
    Guess we will have to wait and see haha.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Right?
    correct
    www.lgsciences.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

correct
    If that's the case keep up the great work!
    FS XR was good & to think you only wanted 2 bottles of SLINshot originally right?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

lol...fsxr works pretty good and im in no rush to meet my goals so the 6 weeks worth at 2 caps daily is perfect, i will need more slin though...the only thing that would make this run even better would be a purus shaker......
    www.lgsciences.com
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

lol...fsxr works pretty good and im in no rush to meet my goals so the 6 weeks worth at 2 caps daily is perfect, i will need more slin though...the only thing that would make this run even better would be a purus shaker......
    Yeah, that shaker might be rep only deal. I sent a request for 1 to be tossed in.
    That's the beauty of FS XR, I'm only using 2 caps a day @ max. Some days I feel like I can get away with 1 cap.

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

How's this stuff going? You on vacation or something?

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

everything is on track with this, refeeding today but forgot my fsxr at home, tear tear, bicep veins are more visible which tells me bodyfat is down alittle and still have yet to do cardio. computers are down at work and dont get on much at home, do have current pics and will post as soon as im up and running at work
    www.lgsciences.com
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

everything is on track with this, refeeding today but forgot my fsxr at home, tear tear, bicep veins are more visible which tells me bodyfat is down alittle and still have yet to do cardio. computers are down at work and dont get on much at home, do have current pics and will post as soon as im up and running at work
    Nice, thx for the update.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

i took 2 caps this afternoon of fsxr within 15 minutes of slin and really felt no different than 1 cap twice daily. im still hovering around 177-178 and have decided to re evaluate my diet breakdown, i believe i would respond better to 600-800 below maint vs the 400 im at now. im also going to do some trail and error with protein consumption and aim for .8-1g per lb body weight. i randomly counted cals today and with my pre bed shake it puts me at 2400 cals with over 200g of pro.

side note: i feel im at my strongest ironically while in a deficiency and lower carbs. have yet to feel a lack in energy and on my small refeed day at close to 250 carbs i felt like crap the next day. i may also design a carb cycling routine and see how that works.....
    www.lgsciences.com
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

i took 2 caps this afternoon of fsxr within 15 minutes of slin and really felt no different than 1 cap twice daily. im still hovering around 177-178 and have decided to re evaluate my diet breakdown, i believe i would respond better to 600-800 below maint vs the 400 im at now. im also going to do some trail and error with protein consumption and aim for .8-1g per lb body weight. i randomly counted cals today and with my pre bed shake it puts me at 2400 cals with over 200g of pro.

side note: i feel im at my strongest ironically while in a deficiency and lower carbs. have yet to feel a lack in energy and on my small refeed day at close to 250 carbs i felt like crap the next day. i may also design a carb cycling routine and see how that works.....
    I have to try 2 caps together. Tomorrow I may. 1 cap a day was working for me. I'm try the two though. Still crushing the appetite?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

well thats another thing. 1 cap twice daily curbs it more than 2 together. im using 4 slins a day also.....
    www.lgsciences.com
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.47%

well thats another thing. 1 cap twice daily curbs it more than 2 together. im using 4 slins a day also.....
    I noticed the same when I ran fsxr. If you split the dose the appetite suppression is more effective.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

I noticed the same when I ran fsxr. If you split the dose the appetite suppression is more effective.
    Thx for the feedback.
    1 caps holds appetite for about 4 hours for me.

I use 4 SLINshots in 1 meal haha...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

im 3 slins post with 120g simple carbs and 1 with first whole meal with a bowl of kashi almond cereal 35g's..

heres an idea of daily meal plans in order:

post shake-high carb, high protein

8-10 oz talapia, broccoli, kashi go lean, 2 tbls pb

2 cans tuna, mayo, saltines

8oz plain greek yogurt, honey

shake-whey isolate, pb

random fruits and veggies, butter, almonds, oxigreens, fish oil, orange triad

roughly 2200-2400 cals daily
    www.lgsciences.com
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

im 3 slins post with 120g simple carbs and 1 with first whole meal with a bowl of kashi almond cereal 35g's..

shake-whey isolate, pb

Looks solid!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.18%

shake-whey isolate, pb

Subbed!!! Sorry little late...great updates and log so far bro...and that meal looks good...I don't get to eat that much all day sometimes lol...keep killing it bro!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

will be starting cardio this week....
    www.lgsciences.com
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Subbed!!! Sorry little late...great updates and log so far bro...and that meal looks good...I don't get to eat that much all day sometimes lol...keep killing it bro!!!

the whole food is from 2pm-10pm and the pre bed shake is roughly 11pm, my post shake is 9am
    www.lgsciences.com
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.18%

the whole food is from 2pm-10pm and the pre bed shake is roughly 11pm, my post shake is 9am
    Oh ok lol...I was like DAM you eat a lot lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

Similar Forum Threads

1. WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 12:27 PM
  2. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:41 PM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM