USP Labs Prime Review

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
USP Labs Prime Full Review!

Big Thanks to USP Labs for the hook up!

Ill get down to it!

*USP Labs Prime.....what is it!?!?

How does USPLabs Prime work? This is an interesting question. Because we found no evidence for androgenic activity, we believe it to have anti-glucocorticoid effects, providing a possible mechanism for the increase muscle mass seen with USPLabs Prime.* It may also be something related to improved nutrient absorption or utilization.*

What can I expect to experience when taking USPLabs Prime?

Muscle Gains*
Does not cause shut-down or suppression!*
Promotes Muscle Gain of Thick, Dense Variety!*
Supports Re-composition Effects*
Promotes Strength Gains*
Increased Recovery Speed*
Train harder and longer than you ever have*

What you need is something that is highly anabolic, yet doesn't suppress testosterone production. Sounds easy; yet such compounds are rarer than a 1903 T3 Honus Wagner (for all you baseball card collectors out there). By now, you expect USPlabs to deliver unique products and formulations others simply cannot.

We have, in fact, found a formula which promotes anabolic activity in humans without hormonal suppression!*

In our own pilot study, a group of 12 exercising men were found to experience the following, on average, over a 30-day period while using USPLabs Prime:

Increase in body weight*
Increase in lean body mass*
Decrease in fat mass*
Increase in bench press strength (3 RM)*
Increase in squat strength (3 RM)*

*What were my goals during this cycle?
-Gain muscle mass, get stronger

*How did I train while on this cycle?
-My training protocol was structured with both Myofibrillar(functional hypertrophy) and Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy protocols

*My nutrition?
-1g x my lean body mass in protein, 3g my lean body mass in carbs, healthy fats with 2 of my meals a day, clean foods. Sorry to disasspoint my fans, but no...I do not follow a "nutrient timing scientific" diet, lol. Pound the basics and you will grow.

*Product length?
-3 week cycle

*What did I expect from it?
-Enhance my hypertrophy / strength goals

*Dosing
-2 caps spreaded out throughout the day
-7 days a week

*Effectiveness
-Noticed muscles were incredibly full 24/7 (I usually look like crap, looking in the mirror was somewhat pleasing for once in my bulking phase)
-Strength shot through the roof during the 2nd week (5-15 pound increases on the high threshold lifts)(multijoint movements)
-Noticeably leaned down a bit without doing any cardio consistently during this cycle

*Do the gains stick?
-Yes, a couple weeks after using Prime, strength and size actually kept going up.

*Overall Rating
-I honestly do not like giving a "number rating", if I rate it 10 out of 10, people will think im just trying to advertise/market USP Labs....look the product did what it EXACTLY was SUPPOSE TO DO. Ill leave it at that folks. Good product, do I want to run another cycle in the future? Hell yes!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ill get down to it!

How does USPLabs Prime work? This is an interesting question. Because we found no evidence for androgenic activity, we believe it to have anti-glucocorticoid effects, providing a possible mechanism for the increase muscle mass seen with USPLabs Prime.* It may also be something related to improved nutrient absorption or utilization.*

Muscle Gains*
Promotes Strength Gains*

What you need is something that is highly anabolic, yet doesn't suppress testosterone production. Sounds easy; yet such compounds are rarer than a 1903 T3 Honus Wagner (for all you baseball card collectors out there). By now, you expect USPlabs to deliver unique products and formulations others simply cannot.

We have, in fact, found a formula which promotes anabolic activity in humans without hormonal suppression!*

In our own pilot study, a group of 12 exercising men were found to experience the following, on average, over a 30-day period while using USPLabs Prime:

Increase in body weight*
Decrease in fat mass*

-My training protocol was structured with both Myofibrillar(functional hypertrophy) and Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy protocols

*My nutrition?
-1g x my lean body mass in protein, 3g my lean body mass in carbs, healthy fats 2x a day, clean foods. Sorry to disasspoint my fans, but no...I do not follow a "nutrient timing scientific" diet, lol. Pound the basics and you will grow.

*Product length?
-3 week cycle

*Dosing
-7 days a week

*Effectiveness
-Noticed muscles were incredibly full 24/7 (I usually look like crap, looking in the mirror was somewhat pleasing for once in my bulking phase)
-Strength shot through the roof during the 2nd week (5-15 pound increases on the high threshold lifts)(multijoint movements)
-Noticeably leaned down a bit without doing any cardio consistently during this cycle

*Do the gains stick?
-Yes, a couple weeks after using Prime, strength and size actually kept going up.

*Overall Rating
-I honestly do not like giving a "number rating", if I rate it 10 out of 10, people will think im just trying to advertise/market USP Labs....look the product did what it EXACTLY was SUPPOSE TO DO. Ill leave it at that folks. Good product, do I want to run another cycle in the future? Hell yes!
We continue to improve on the extraction process.

PRIME has stood the test of Time but its TIME for another test on Anabolicminds...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Solid review.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
We continue to improve on the extraction process.

PRIME has stood the test of Time but its TIME for another test on Anabolicminds...
Prime ain't leaving us right?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ill get down to it!

Muscle Gains*
Promotes Strength Gains*

Increase in body weight*
Decrease in fat mass*

*My nutrition?
-1g x my lean body mass in protein, 3g my lean body mass in carbs, healthy fats with 2 of my meals a day, clean foods. Sorry to disasspoint my fans, but no...I do not follow a "nutrient timing scientific" diet, lol. Pound the basics and you will grow.

*Product length?
-3 week cycle

*Dosing
-7 days a week

*Effectiveness

*Do the gains stick?

*Overall Rating
Great review. Thank you so much!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love prime. my all-time favorite natty stack for bulk/strength is Prime at 69 protocol + Anabeta + IGF 2

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i love prime. my all-time favorite natty stack for bulk/strength is Prime at 69 protocol + Anabeta + IGF 2
Since your PP stuff is gone ya switching to AF now?