30 day Intimidate/Testabolan Review

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At age 45 I am running this stack to boost my test levels.I started the stack on 5/1/12.The first thing that I noticed was how fast Intimidate kicked in.On day3 I woke up with a huge libido increase in the form of morning wood.I think it is stronger then other DAA products and I have tried a lot of different DAA products.I do not have blood work to show results but things that I have noticed from this stack are oily skin and slight acne in back and face. I experienced an increase in appetite.I dosed Intimididate at about 10pm and I would wake up at around 2-3am hungry and raiding the fridge.I know some people here at AM had sleep issues with Intimidate but the only issue I had was hunger and I was able to fall right back to sleep.I am about to start bottle 2 of each and I will be adding Triazole.I think IForce really nailed with Intimidate and anybody who is running PCT or if you are just doing a natty stack,You need to include Intimidate.You will not be disappointed.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At age 45 I am running this stack to boost my test levels.I started the stack on 5/1/12.The first thing that I noticed was how fast Intimidate kicked in.On day3 I woke up with a huge libido increase in the form of morning wood.I think it is stronger then other DAA products and I have tried a lot of different DAA products.I do not have blood work to show results but things that I have noticed from this stack are oily skin and slight acne in back and face. I experienced an increase in appetite.I dosed Intimididate at about 10pm and I would wake up at around 2-3am hungry and raiding the fridge.I know some people here at AM had sleep issues with Intimidate but the only issue I had was hunger and I was able to fall right back to sleep.I am about to start bottle 2 of each and I will be adding Triazole.I think IForce really nailed with Intimidate and anybody who is running PCT or if you are just doing a natty stack,You need to include Intimidate.You will not be disappointed.
Thanks for the review! Intimidate wins again!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
glad you responded so well to Intimidate bro, and thanks for the great review :)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
So how did you like the sleep effects overall?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how did you like the sleep effects overall?
I have no problem falling asleep but the only problem I have is that I wake up and have to eat something.After I eat I am able to fall right back to sleep.I wake up feeling fine.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love it when guys over 40, run a test booster, to prove that they work!

I imagine waking up like this
oie_161538411I1cWhHB.gif

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no problem falling asleep but the only problem I have is that I wake up and have to eat something.After I eat I am able to fall right back to sleep.I wake up feeling fine.
Are you saying, that normally you wake up with energy, but get tired after you eat? Just curious, because I use to be this way.

Mike

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you saying, that normally you wake up with energy, but get tired after you eat? Just curious, because I use to be this way.

Mike

What I'm saying is one of the biggest things I noticed on this stack is about 3-4 hours after I dose Intimidate I wake up starving.I normally take it at around 10pm and around 2am I wake up wake up hungry.Can this be a hormone surge?After I eat I am able to fall right back to sleep with no problem.When I wake up in the morning my energy level is fine.I do not get tired after I eat.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmmm that is damn interesting, a surge in IGF-1 or GH could increase hunger?
i cant remember which one or if it is both that can do that.