Prototype Nutrition 7-Spray

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let me start by saying that I have tried and liked just about every PA product that has come out in the past 7 years and have never once been disappointed by a purchase. However, I was not expecting big things from this product just a mild, slightly noticable effect on fat loss. I could not have been more wrong.

Ease of Application: Pretty straight forward. Cover your body (even the Scrotum) with a light layer of 7-Spray (around 50 sprays) after a shower once a day. Stuff dries almost instantly and is much more convenient than it sounds. No mess whatsoever. The mild heat and tingly sensation on my scrotum was always a great way to start the day.

Results: I was honestly blown away by this stuff. I dropped about 2 inches off my waist with lackluster diet and no cardio. I was also only able to lift 2 days a week during 7-spray due to injuries. Needless to say, I was more than impressed. Results were very similar fat loss wise to my 6 weeks of 11oxo at 600mgs a day. I also noticed a slight increase in strength consistently each week which I am guessing had something to do with 7-Spray since it was the only thing I changed up. Did not notice mood elevation although my brother did. I do however feel like it gave a little boost to my immune system.

Cost: I think it was a great value. Excellent results and a product created by hand from PA is a great deal for $50. Also, while bottles are supposed to last 28 days, I got about 6 weeks of use out of mine. I guess i was not spraying the full dosage and I still got great results.

It is very rare to find supplements that I like enough to purchase again. Half of the supplements all the bros rave about on these boards end up dissappointing (Hemavol and craze on the other hand deserve all the praise that they get unless Craze ends up having something ridiculous in it). 7-Spray rarely gets any attention and it should because it is an amazing product and well worth the investment. Now I just need to stack it and the new ursobolic spray

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
50 sprays a day?

I gotta go read up on this again, sounds pretty interesting.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes give or take. I believe PA says to focus less on sprays and more on applying a thin layer over your body. Especially areas such as inner arms, upper traps/chest, inner things, scrotum, tops of feet, behind ears, back of knees, etc. It is not nearly the process it sounds. It takes about half a minute to spray on and dries almost instantly