LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Big thanks to LG Sciences for letting me log ASGT!

*What is ASGT?

The indisputable EMPEROR of pre-workout formulas has finally arrived…again!

LG Sciences new, long-awaited, reformulated pre-workout product is here!

Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition

What has changed?
Our customers asked for it, so we’re delivering it. The new and improved Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition lacks nothing in its complex design.
Unlike our competitors who promise you a “new and improved formula” that simply means their most powerful ingredients have been stripped from the product to accommodate government regulations, we have actually kept everything, and added more, all in beyond-effective doses! We have…

• Vastly Improved the Flavor (Strawberry Lemonade)
• Added a Higher Creatine Content
• Provided a More Advanced SARM Complex
• Created Smoother and More Hard-kicking and Focused Energy with NO CRASH
• Pumped up the Servings
• Lowered the Cost

What should you expect to see from Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition?
AS-GTSE may improve your…

• Endurance and Energy
• Pumps and Muscle Density
• Fat loss and Vascularity
• Testosterone Output
• Sexual Stamina and Performance
• Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality

How is Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition best used?
AS-GTSE is best used when taken 1hr to 45mins pre-workout on training days, and once in the morning on off days. When extreme pumps are desired, take advantage of our dual-phase technology by combining AS-GTSE with Anadraulic Pump. Simply take AS-GTSE 45mins prior to training, and Anadrauic Pump immediately before training, and prepare yourself for the best workouts of your life!

Ingredient Breakdown

Stimulant Complex

- Caffeine

- Synephrine

Amino Acid Complex

- Whey Protein Hydrolysate

- Partially Hydrolyzed Pea Protein

- Aspartic Acid

- L-Leucine

- Free form amino acids

Creatine Complex

- Creatine Monohydrate

- Beta Alanine

- Creatine Citrate/Malate

- Creatine Ethyl Ester

Adaptogenic Complex

- Quercetin

- Schizandra

- Wolf Berry Extract

- Cinnamon 10:1

- Mulberry Extract

Estrogen Control Complex

- Ellagic Acid

- Trans-Resveratrol

- 3beta-Hydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic-acid

pSARM Complex

- Hibiscus rosa sinensis

- Osthole

Carbohydrate Complex

- Dextrose

- Waxy Maize Starch

*What am I expecting from it?
-Fuller muscles
-Work capacity increase
-Strength increase
-During workout "tunnel vision" / "aggression" increase (which is very difficult for me to attain)

**Whats are my goals right now?

-Shoot my strength up through the roof (ill start posting my numbers on here)
-Increase my overall size!
-Slightly lean down (get down to the single digits!)
-Enhance my mood / alpha male mentality so where ever I go, I feel like a motha-f'in-movie star, get the attention like im a motha-f'in-movie star!
-Basically me want Superhero Strength and that "Superhero Shape/cartoonish look", me will get this! But this is more so a long term specific I suppose!

**Supplementation

-Multivitamin (ran out a while ago, anyone have any good recommendations? Ive always used the NOW brand)
-Fish Oil (just ran out, going to the store soon to stock up!)
-Nutrient rePartioner (SLINshot)
-Hormonal Agent (Recycle)
-Pre-Workout Endurance/Lactic Acid Buffer (Drive)
-Pre-Workout Cell Volumizer/Hormone control (Anadraulic GT)
-Anti-Catabolic / Thermogenic (Fat Free)
-Agmatine (500mg-1g pre workout)

**Food intake

-Carbs will vary on exercise duration / intensity / volume, and what my body is telling me as far as muscle fullness, if im flat, libido, sleep, vascularity, if im losing bodyfat, if im not losing bodyfat, insulin sensitivity levels change as time goes by, so ill be very specific with my calories. So carb cycling will be key here, ill post up the carb intakes every day. (keep in mind some days will be really high, but remember I monitor it!)
-What are my carb sources? Red/white Potatoes, gluten free pasta, white rice....why higher GI carbohydrates!? Because those do not cause any kind of gastrointestinal problems for me, they keep my muscles full (low gi carbs literally flats me out). Plus my supplementation / training protocol will ensure insulin is my best friend!

-Protein Intake, more so 1x my LBM on higher carb days and 1.2-5x my LBM on lower carb days. Sources? Im on a budget so whole eggs, milk, beef, cottage cheese, chicken, and fish!

-Fat Intake, higher on lower carb days, lower on higher carb days. Sources? The sources im not alergic to is Peanut Butter, avocado's, fish oils, walnuts! Typically with each meal ill have a good amount of fat with it, yes I combine carbs and fats in the same meal!(Charles Poliquin would hate me! But ive noticed a huge increase in mood, less fat gain, size when doing this!)

**Training

-Everything is logical, nothing is "self made theory" like most guys do, I can't stick to a program, my training will be dictated on the following...(below)
*Libido
*Muscle fullness
*Sleep
*Grip strength

-Pretty much my training will be structured on both forms of hypertrophy(myofibrillar / sarcoplasmic), and stimulating both fast and slow twitch fibers. Ill be going through phases, most of the time im pounding my fast twitch fibers, so my tempo/volume/exercise selection/rest intervals will be geared towards that.

-High motor exercises (compound movements) will be the prime movements

Ive been outa action for almost 3 weeks now! I don't want to sound like a poor depressed human but in short....my family has been going through some economic troubles, where I live opportunity is very slim, and my father has some bad blood circulation problems, a few weeks ago it looked like I had to quit my hobby of bodybuilding, looks like im going to keep going strong!

So here are some current numbers

Weight (was at 227 4 weeks go....since I stopped the whole bodybuilding scene momentarily im back down to 205ish)

BODYFAT (it seems like this is too f'ing controversial to even list, everyone thinks they "know" everything nowa days, so im keeping this to myself to prevent any kind "trolling" "discrimination" etc.... (pm me if your interested in know my bf levels, and I warn you, it will surprise you :) (The pic below is obviously a poor quality cam, I don't have a cell phone that has text so im stuck with this 20 dollar mp3 thing to take my pics now, yes that was a excuse to hide how bad I look) I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANY GUESSING ON WHAT MY BODYFAT IS, thank you and enjoy the rest of the log :) (just msg if you must know, and yes ill post what my bodyfat before and after at the end of this cycle!)

*Track my gains?
-Through performance/progression in the gym
-Measurements (arms and calves, all the bigger muscles will be easier to track by looking in the mirror, comparing pics)

-Arms are at 16.5 inches
-Calves 16.5

-Main Lifts-

Incline Wide Grip Bench Press 275x4 (ive flat benched 4 plates for a 1 rep max before, but ever since changing my execution I had to use lighter weights, now im finally starting to move some heavy weight again! Moving heavy weight with a 3-5 second negative that is! Controlled, nothing sloppy, ever. (wish I had a chain to equip to my weight belt! if anyone knows where I can get one for extremely cheap tell me!)

Deadlifts 405x15 (stopping at shins) (I use to go all the way down to the ground, got brute strong, but my lack of muscularity made me switch to using a more "specific" execution / range of motion for building my lowerback / erectors / traps. My best off the floor deadlift is 585 when I was 18.

Barbell Squats 365x7 (with a 2.5 plate under my heel for better range of motion via better body curvature for quad recruitment) (best squat was 585 aswell using a wide stance a little below par) (I use more of a slightly outside shoulder width, much more natural for me)

Once I get a chain to add to my belt, I can start going heavy on dips / chins!

Im still deciding what my main shoulder movement will be, our dumbbells only go up to 120, and ive done those for 12 before, I just dislike the whole process of getting the dumbbells into the starting position! I don't like the military front press because the range of motion isn't the greatest for overall delt recruitment, but I may just do it anyways just to overload my front delts, and do another exercise for my medial delts. Best Seated military press is 245 for freakin 3 reps lol, weak I know!

*Training techniques (these will be used instinctively based on my sleep, libido, appetite, muscle fullness)
-Cluster sets
-Rest Pause
-Forced Negatives
-Extreme DC stretches at the end of my workouts (most likely will be doing this every workout)
-Blood Starving sets

*Train to failure or no? Depends on my big 4 (sleep, libido, appetite, muscle fullness)
-All im looking for is progress overload every workout.
-Im looking to fire up my CNS not kill it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll enjoy ASGT :)

~Rosie~

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
You'll enjoy ASGT :)

~Rosie~
Thanks for sub'n! :)

Im already enjoying it! 5 days into it, the "stimulant" effect is absolutely perfect, most pre workout's go over board with the stims.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
5/31/12 Quads (fever workout)

-Maximize Pump / Stimulate local growth factors / 3021 tempo / 30-60 second rest periods (nothing to real failure) (8-12 reps per set)
*Leg Extensions (body erect for the hip joint to allow my quads to be in its "fully contracted" angle)
*Dumbbell Lunges (feet pointing foward, press through the heels, rotated between utilizing a "intention" with shoving legs outward and inward to emphasize the upper/outer quads more)
*Hack Squats (slightly outside of shoulder width, feet pointing out)
*Leg Extensions (body leaned back for the hip joint to allow my quads to be in its fully stretched position)

**Notes**
-1 scoop ASGT pre
-3 drive caps first thing in the morning
-500mg Agmatine pre
-Insulin Spiked pre/during/post
-Good pump
-I have a fever, still had a intense workout, im a motha' f***** champ!
-Having a fever sucks, but my mood is great!
-No crazy weights today, this first week is more so a preview of whats to come, just making my body receptive to nutrients again.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Here was 5/25/12's workout, the first workout back after a month break...

5/25/12 Chest (I will now structure my workouts to one of Christian T's latest articles, I love it!)

*Neural Charge Complex (3 cycles of jump deadlifts / military press / lunges) (3-6 reps each exercise, lightweight, 4021 tempo)
-This is to fire up my CNS to enhance my focus / intensity / strengthen joints for my workout today

*Pre-Pump (without fatiguing the muscle, no where near failure) (2 sets of cable flys superset narrow chins 2-8 reps each)
-Enhance my mind to muscle connection
-Bring in nutrients into the muscle / stimulate protein synthesis

*High threshold / Overload work (multi-joint movements, 4021 tempo, nothing to true failure) (im going for performance, so rest periods are instinctive, basically when I feel im ready, most likely around 90 seconds)
-Pound the fast twitch muscle fibers!
-Incline Barbell Press
135x3 (why is this so heavy rofl!!)
185x3
225x1 (what in the world....my usual warm up weight that I usually warm up for 15-20 feels like 4 plates!)
185x7
205x4
-Wide Grip Chest Dips
BW x 7
BW x 5

*Maximize Pump to targeted muscle
-To stimulate growth factors (igf-1/vegf/gh) to enhance sarcoplasm hypertrophy
-Aids in recovery
-Pec Deck (seat high and seat low variations were used, 30 second rest periods)
110x8-12 on each set (6 sets overall)

*Stretch Fascia
-To enhance longterm hypertrophy
-Enhance anabolic growth factors to enhance recovery
-DB Fly stretch 2 sets of 20-30 seconds (brutal!)

***Notes***
-Can't expect much from my first day back in the gym, super weak! Wow!
-How do I feel? Like a loser! lol Don't worry recycle will change that within week 2!
-Pump? 5/10 Ok pump I suppose, within week 2-3 ill be getting those nasty full pumps! (like i said ive been outa action for almost a month!)
-Took my 2 SLINshot's 10 mins to my first meal, didn't notice much, will try Aaron's recommendation, 20 mins pre meal next time!
-Recycle 4 caps 45 mins pre workout (40 mins after my first meal, opened up the caps to enhance better absorption)
-Agmatine 1g 15 mins pre
-ASGT 10 mins pre (1 scoop)
-Drive 25 mins pre, 3 caps, opened up
-Today will be a high carb day!
-Training frequency will be monitored!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
5/26/12's workout

Post Chain 5/27/12

-Neural Charge Warm Up
-Pre Pump work (light deadlifts)
-High Threshold Work -Deadlifts from the knee- (deadstop everytime, no bouncing) 4021 tempo
135x5
225x3
315x3
405x2
455x2
505x3
525x3 (ughhh this lightweight feels so heavy for me...expect to see 600-740+ pounds soon)

-Single leg Romanian Deadlift- 4021 tempo
60x4
75x4
95x4

*Maximum Pump work*
-Glute Ham Raises-
BW 3 sets of 8-12 reps with 30-45 second rest periods

*Stretch Fascia*
-Hamstring stretch 60 seconds

***Notes***
-Took 1.5 scoops of asgt today....a little too much stimulants for me...will stick with 1 scoop
-Still feeling like a loser...lol.....
-Libido is surprisingly noticeably improved just from one day of Recycle!
-Aggression and that "in the zone" feeling in the gym just isn't there yet....
-Succesful workout though! I actually had the most intense hamstring pump ive ever witnessed in my life! Wow!
-Just had a scoop of protein / carb powder for my first meal, woke up late, today is just one of those messed up days, ill still get in my macro's!
-525 on my deadlifts from the knee(deadstop) was surprisingly very heavy for me....like I said....can't expect too much from the first week...

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
5/29/12 Arms

-CNS warm up (mixture up high threshold exercises)

-Maximize Pump / Growth Factors (20-40 second rest period between sets) (3021 tempo) (about 2-3 sets each exercise, pyramiding up, nothing to complete failure)
V-Bar Pushdowns superset Incline DB Curls
Upright Dips superset Supine Grip Chins
One Arm Overhead Extension superset Preacher Curl
Incline Hammer Curls

-Stretch Fascia
Put biceps in a fully stretched position for 30+ seconds (incline db curl position with internally rotated)
Put triceps in a fully stretched position for 30+ seconds (overhead one arm db extension bottom position)

***Notes***
-Not much sleep last night, felt tired as hell during my workout, but my intensity was there! Actually starting to get that "in the zone" feeling again, yay!
-4 recycle caps 30 mins pre
-agmatine 60 mins pre
-drive 3 caps 40 mins pre
-1 scoop asgt 20 mins pre
-1 fat free cap 10 mins pre
-Pump came quick during my workout, which is unusual, but I noticed intensity started to fall down slightly(which is when you want to stop the workout completely), so I kept on going, ended up losing my pump, face started getting very puffy/bloated....ughhh cortisol...can't I have a little bit more fun in the gym? Whatever, lesson learned.
-Not sure if I will keep doing the low rep high threshold work, I honestly hate training with low reps, I love the high paced, intense style of training.
-Gota keep reminding myself to NOT look in the mirror and worry too much how I look for the first week, same with my performance, can't expect too much from the first week.
-Good workout though, looks like quads is next in line to get thrashed!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Article of the Day! 6/1/12

3 Things You're Supposed to Do... But Most Big Guys Don't!
Use a Specific Workout
by Christian Thibaudeau

"I personally never use a "workout." By that I mean use something written on a piece of paper that tells me exactly what to do. Instead:

I have a target area (either muscle group or lift to work on.)

I know what type of training effect I want to get.

I have a strategy to get that training effect.

I have a general plan/approach based on the strategy.

But the actual workout evolves during the session. I make decisions based on how my body is reacting.

I could never follow a specific program as planned. There's always an exercise that I don't feel properly and that throws me out of the zone. I always feel like I'm missing something. Sometimes I want to do more of something and sometimes it feels like I'm doing too much of something else.

Freedom Within Structure

The bottom line is that when I force myself to follow a specific workout I almost never have a totally positive experience and it kills my motivation. I believe in freedom within a structure.

The general structure/layering tells me how to orient my workout to get the effect I want, but I have freedom regarding exercise choices and the actual loading scheme and training methods I'll use to get the effects desired.

Here's an example of a structure that I use:

1.Get a pre-pump in the main target muscle without causing fatigue.

This loads the muscle with nutrients before doing the hard work, and it enhances the feeling of the muscle so you can better contract it during the high-threshold work.

2.When the pre-pump is established, I move on to high-threshold work.

The goal is to fully stimulate the fast-twitch fibers, maximizing muscle performance.

3. When the high-threshold work is done, I do maximum pump work for the main target muscle.

The purpose is to fill the muscle with as much blood and metabolites as possible to bring as many nutrients to the muscle as possible, as well as stimulate the release of a high amount of local growth factors.

4.When I reach maximum pump, I want to use an exercise that will load the muscle while reaching a stretched position.

This will stretch the fascia, giving more room for growth as well as sensitize the IGF-1 receptors in the muscle.

I have four things to accomplish in a certain order to get the most out of my workout. I do not move on to the next step unless I achieve the goal of the currect step. I'll select the exercises, methods, and loading scheme that will help me achieve each step with the least wasted effort.

Most really muscular or strong guys work like this instinctively. While some do use a specific program, they'll modify it on the fly to get the most out of their workout. The basic workout plan gives them a structure, but they allow themselves enough freedom to make adjustments to maximize their gym time." -- Christian Thibaudeau

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
6/1/12 Update

-A few workouts into ASGT
-The stimulant effect is perfect
-No stim dick! Yay!
-Can't speak to much on strength until maybe the 3rd week
-Im in my "start up" phase, so my pumps are somewhat ok, nothing crazy yet
-Week 1 Start up phase, completed
-Week 2 Adaptation Phase starts 2morrow (more on this later)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
6/2/12 Chest

-Neural Charge Complex (jump deadlifts, military presses, clean and press complex)

-High Threshold Work 3021 tempo
Flat Bench Press
135x15
185x3
235x3 (oh thank god, last week only could do 225 for 1 rep)
255x2
275x1
295x1
305x1 (I know im trying to to regain my muscle/strength, but this is a incredible jump in strength in a week.... )

-Maximum Pump Work (8-12 reps per exercise)
Pec Deck, rest 10-20 seconds, Wide Grip Pushups(5 reps in stretch position, then 5 full reps) (repeated this sequence 4 times)
Incline Wide Grip Barbell Press 5 reps in the stretch position, proceeded with 5 full reps, rest 30 seconds, repeat 2 more times
Flat Dumbbell Press 1 drop set

-Stretch Fascia
DB Fly stretch 2x30 seconds

**Notes**
-This workout kicked my ass
-GREAT improvements in only 1 week!
-Pumps much better than last week!
-2 scoops ASGT pre
-Trained after 1 meal (3 drive caps with that meal)
-2 SLINshot caps 15 mins before 1st meal
-Alpha mentality is here. Heck yes. PLACEBO!!! YOUR 19 ITS A PLACEBO!!!!........haha! Beast mode pimp.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

6/2/12 PM workout

-30-40 mins of cardio (basketball, so a mixture of various intensity)
-1 Fat Free cap before cardio session, man...I thought I was going to be super out of shape, I actually did pretty good!
-Horrible digestion day....gonna put down 1-2 cups of Green Tea so I can shyt my brains out lol.
-Cheat Meal later tonight, gonna take like 4 SLINshot caps for this one!
-Ughh that "flat" appearance from doing cardio gets in my head too much, I need to man the F up and stop whinning! Im only a week into it, Grow time!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
6/3/12 Post Chain

-High Threshold Work (deadlifts from the knees)
135x5
225x3
315x3
405x2
500x1
550x1 (straps can barely hold this)

-Maximum Pump Work
Glute Ham Raises 4x8-12 (30 sec rest periods)

**Notes**
-Looks like im going to stop the lower rep high threshold work, I was thinking ahead of time, im going to be using some heavy ass weights in the near future, honestly this kind of training just isn't my taste. The mindset you have to have once you get to pressing 350-400+, deadlifting and squatting 500-600+ is completely different than using a weight that is 200-300 pounds lighter, and most days, I just don't have that mindset. Plus I never have a trusty spotter, my straps can barely hold 500 pounds, and I love squats, but with higher reps, Low Intensity, Heavy weights just isn't for me. This will be a good decision long term aswell for spinal health. I can still overload my muscles with higher reps, using alot of intensity techniques such as rest pausing, drop sets, forced negatives, which is the style I love training! Fill the muscle up with as much blood, stimulate various growth factors. I mean using heavy weight low reps, is technically the most "optimal" way for myofibrillar hypertrophy, but if using more of a sarcoplasmic hypertrophy wasn't the way to go, then all your bodybuilders would be tiny / not impressive, the guys who use more of a myo hypertrophy protocol don't have that "wow" factor. (yes I know drug use plays a huge role)
-Im looking to not only get bigger, but also make sure every muscle is developed to its potential shape wise.
-2 scoops asgt pre (gonna bump up to 3 scoops next workout)
-3 drive caps pre
-4 recycle caps pre
-Everything staggered 15-20 mins apart for my pre workout protocol
-Pump was not there, another downfall of training heavy / low reps, your training frequency has to be lowered to ensure your CNS stays fired up instead of burned out. When your CNS is starting to reach that fatigued state, overall performance will decrease, your pumps will suffer, your body will basically be in a more catabolic state.
-I love intensity, im sorry but yes, Science rules, but alot of the things that "are not" suppose to work, end up working better than what is "scientifically" proven, experts hate to hear that, but belief / reality are strong weapons. I have honestly lacked "belief" ever since I started getting back in the gym, get ready folks, Super Growth Time!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Sorry Im late, been out of town at a friends wedding. Glad to see you got the package man.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Sorry Im late, been out of town at a friends wedding. Glad to see you got the package man.
Its cool, thanks a bunch for hooking me up! Im really liking this product!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Not a problem man, it is one of the best.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sex Champion trophy huh? Lol!
How do you like the taste?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
also interested in the taste, i have the straw/lemon.....one great thing about asgt is the very affordable price

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
245 on military press for 3 reps is not weak.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
6/5/12 Arms

-Pre Pump work without fatiguing

-High threshold Work + Intensity Techniques (4021 tempo)
Closer Grip Elbows Flared Bench Press
135x6
185x5
235x3
255x2
305x4 Rest for 15 seconds, 2 more reps+1 forced negative, Drop weight by 70 pounds, 3-4 reps+ 1-2 forced negatives

Wide Grip Ez-Bar Curls
40x6
50x6
70x6
80x7, Rest 15 seconds, 3 more reps, Drop weight 30 pounds, 3-5 more reps

-Maximum Pump Work
Complex (40 second rest periods between supersets)
A1. Hammer Curls
A2. Overhead Ez-Bar Extensions
Repeat 3 times, 8-12 reps each
B1. Incline DB Curls
B2. One Arm Db Extensions
Repeat 2 times, 8-12 reps each

**Notes**
-3 scoops of ASGT......oh my lol. A little too much for me.
-Trained first thing in morning
-Thanks to all who wishes me a Happy B Day! Im so thankful I still have my parents, a place to live, enough to eat, thats all that matters.
-This is my style of training, I love the intensity, had a good pump going after my high threshold work, then started chatting with a friend for like 15 mins lol, so yeah the maximum pump work kinda backfired. Lesson learned.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
6/6/12

-My body is a cortisol machine today (lack of sleep / intense training)
-Most likely will be a off day, once week 3 hits, its going to be balls to the walls, going to add some some HIIT cardio sessions 3-4 times a week.
-So far on ASGT im noticing during my workouts my muscle fullness / aggression is improving. And strength is shooting through the roof!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I actually enjoy the taste, but then again Ive had N.O Xplode lol

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
6/6/12 Quads / Calves

-Pre Pump without fatigue (bring nutrients into the muscle, warm up CNS)

-High Threshold Work
Barbell Squats (shoulder width stance / feet pointing neutral) 3021 tempo
135x6
225x6
275x6
315x6
365x8 (PR, never done this with relatively more narrow stance with feet pointing neutral)

Leg Extensions (body erect to put hip joint in a position that your quads can fully shorten) (not a high threshold movement, but still crucial for quad development)
80x8
150x8
210x8

Calves-

Bent Knee Calf Press (to focus on the soleus) (4041 tempo to ensure I wont have to use 8 plates lol)
2 plates 8 reps
5 plates 8 reps
6 plates 6-8 reps

Slightly Bent Knee Calf Press (to focus more on Gastrocnemus) (yes I know I spelled that wrong) (3021 tempo)
240x6 (one leg at a time)
310x6 (one leg at a time)

**Notes**
-3 Drives Pre
-3 scoops of ASGT +80 grams of carb powder that I just ran out with
-2 SLINshot caps 15 mins before Pre-Workout Nutrition Protocol
-Heavy duty workout
-Getting strong as Fuark as the days go by
-Im noticing my face is starting to lean down a bit, yay.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
6/7/12 Chest / Back - Adaptation Phase Completed -

-High Threshold Work (felt like I was dealing with some neural fatigue, performance wasn't the best, but thats what the Adaptation Phase is all about!)
Flat Bench Press (wide grip)
135x6
185x5
225x4
275x8 (weak, I was expecting 365 for 8, oh well)
Incline Bench Press
135x10
185x13
Pec Deck Flys (not a high threshold movement)
210x8
Wide Grip Dips
BW x 6-8

Seated Cable Close Grip Rows
150x6
200x6
Narrow Chins
BW x 6-8

**Notes**
-Performance was horrible today, but that was expected.
-Totally rushed into my high threshold work didn't take anytime to Warm up my CNS, LESSON LEARNED. Tricep tweaked a bit on my bench presses.
-Muscles were incredibly full during my workout, fuller than usual, Adaptation Phase is completed, good to know the pumps/fullness is here! So when I add the extra volume / intensity, the pump will be unreal, my CNS will be able to handle the intensity.
-3 scoops ASGT pre
-3 drive caps pre
-1 SLINshot cap pre (10 mins before pre workout nutrition)
-So difficult for me to get fully hydrated in the morning, dealing with that bloating feeling is not a pretty feeling.
-Oh and I rarely do cables / chins for my back workout, the nerual fatigue was so noticeable if I did any bent over movement I would of most likely passed out. (okay, not really lol, but performance would be very low)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
6/9/12 Shoulders-

Pre-Pump Work without fatigue
-DB Side Laterals 4x10 (20 sec rest periods)

High Threshold Work / CNS Warm up / activation
-Deadstop Seated Press (in smith machine) (the deadstop is just to ensure my tempo / execution fires the fast twitch fibers more efficiently)
135x6
185x4
225x2
275x2
285x1/2 (Oops, I should have not even went near fatigue, the previous set got me, lesson learned)

Military Press (tucking head underneath bar every rep without leg drive, 100 pounds like this feels like 200+) (3021 tempo)
135x10
135x8

Maximum Pump Work (combination of drop sets, rest pause)
DB Side Laterals (went until my delts were filled with blood and until my delts literally had nothing left, intensity!)

Fascia Stretch
-Shoulder stretch 2x30 seconds

**Notes**
-Good workout, haven't trained delts in over 2 months, what can I expect right?
-My delts look surprisingly full after my workout, usually after thrashing the muscle I tend to look flat.....good sign!
-2 scoops ASGT pre
-3 Drive caps pre
-I was thinking of doing a higher frequency training protocol, but doing 300+ pound presses, 400-500 pound back/leg movements twice a week can't be healthy long term lol. (its amazing how Ronnie Coleman use to do this)

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Doing shoulders tonight as well, those overhead weights are insane man!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Doing shoulders tonight as well, those overhead weights are insane man!
Expect 300+ next week, weak performance today as this was my first shoulder workout in months!

Try your presses with a deadstop while tucking your head under the bar on the positive, overall delt recruitment dramatically increases.

Hey I was a bit curious, do you know how much Leucine is in 1 scoop of ASGT?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Expect 300+ next week, weak performance today as this was my first shoulder workout in months!

Try your presses with a deadstop while tucking your head under the bar on the positive, overall delt recruitment dramatically increases.

Hey I was a bit curious, do you know how much Leucine is in 1 scoop of ASGT?
oh ****, i knew i was meaning to tell you something. let me get back to you on that, but im not entirely sure as it is a prop blend.

you have a pic/vid of that press? not sure i quite understand what your saying

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
oh ****, i knew i was meaning to tell you something. let me get back to you on that, but im not entirely sure as it is a prop blend.

you have a pic/vid of that press? not sure i quite understand what your saying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j91_WcuCqpI

I don't use the top lockouts variation that is shown in that video, but he demonstrates dead stopping at every rep.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
6/10/12 Arms. Intensity.

-Closer Grip Bench Press 2 sets each set a double drop set (each sequence to failure)
-Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure)

-Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure) (repeat this twice)
-Incline DB Hammer Curls 1x8 + rest pause until I could only get 2 reps
-Supine Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure superset Close Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure + double drop set

**Notes**
-3 scoops of ASGT
-3 drive caps
-I think I like these intense workouts much better than the super heavy low intensity workouts. I like these alot. ALOT!
-My tempo on everything today was a 4121
-Im leaning out tremendously without any cardio.....LOVE IT!
-Arm vascularity is starting to get more and more visible as the days go by.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**Notes**
-3 scoops of ASGT
-3 drive caps
-I think I like these intense workouts much better than the super heavy low intensity workouts. I like these alot. ALOT!
Intense training IMO is just as effective, if not sometimes better, that super heavy low intensity workouts - although, that said, also depends on the individual, their goals and needs.

Leaning out is good - with ASGT and Drive you should be getting a nice recomp.

~Rosie~

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
6/10/12 Arms. Intensity.

-Closer Grip Bench Press 2 sets each set a double drop set (each sequence to failure)
-Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure)

-Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure) (repeat this twice)
-Incline DB Hammer Curls 1x8 + rest pause until I could only get 2 reps
-Supine Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure superset Close Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure + double drop set

**Notes**
-3 scoops of ASGT
-3 drive caps
what kind of weight are you pushing on those skulls?

Intense training IMO is just as effective, if not sometimes better, that super heavy low intensity workouts - although, that said, also depends on the individual, their goals and needs.

~Rosie~
everything has its place, high weight is good for bulking, high intensity is good for leaning.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
what kind of weight are you pushing on those skulls?

everything has its place, high weight is good for bulking, high intensity is good for leaning.
My bad I didn't list anything because I went lighter today to focus on training the muscle instead of training my joints and let my assitance muscles dominate. The most ive used on the ez-bar was two 45 pound plates on each side for 10 reps or so which is like 215 pounds, but I get much better tricep recruitment from a 80 pound bar.

Oh trust me im still going super heavy! And high intensity! Doing drop sets, rest pausing, forced negatives has been shown to be correlated with high secretion of GH, Testosterone, potentiates IGF-1, during the workout and hours after thats why I added the intensity techniques. I won't be doing drops / rest pause with deadlifts or squats because of safety issues and would run my CNS into the ground for a good week or so.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

~Rosie~
Yep! I still go heavy, but I added more intensity in my workouts, as now im in my third week back, so my Endocrine system / CNS is ready for these brutal workouts. All im looking is to make my Nervous System fire more motor units than the last workout by either increasing weight / varried tempo / increased volume, and adding in the intensity techniques to ensure my body is in a hormonal cascade.

I love how ASGT doesn't contain super high stimulants like most of the other pre workout mixes on the market, the mood I have with ASGT during a workout is perfect!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards

I love how ASGT doesn't contain super high stimulants like most of the other pre workout mixes on the market, the mood I have with ASGT during a workout is perfect!
still one of the best for a reason ;)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Final Review coming soon! Thanks to all that followed, and big thanks to LG Science for this opportunity! My transformation phase is just getting started, hopefully I can make another log on here, and when I do ill post the link here, I want everyone to witness the process!

Thanks!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review coming soon! Thanks to all that followed, and big thanks to LG Science for this opportunity! My transformation phase is just getting started, hopefully I can make another log on here, and when I do ill post the link here, I want everyone to witness the process!

Thanks!
Looking forward to your final review!