LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Doing shoulders tonight as well, those overhead weights are insane man!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Doing shoulders tonight as well, those overhead weights are insane man!
    Expect 300+ next week, weak performance today as this was my first shoulder workout in months!

    Try your presses with a deadstop while tucking your head under the bar on the positive, overall delt recruitment dramatically increases.

    Hey I was a bit curious, do you know how much Leucine is in 1 scoop of ASGT?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Expect 300+ next week, weak performance today as this was my first shoulder workout in months!

    Try your presses with a deadstop while tucking your head under the bar on the positive, overall delt recruitment dramatically increases.

    Hey I was a bit curious, do you know how much Leucine is in 1 scoop of ASGT?
    oh ****, i knew i was meaning to tell you something. let me get back to you on that, but im not entirely sure as it is a prop blend.

    you have a pic/vid of that press? not sure i quite understand what your saying

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    oh ****, i knew i was meaning to tell you something. let me get back to you on that, but im not entirely sure as it is a prop blend.

    you have a pic/vid of that press? not sure i quite understand what your saying
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j91_WcuCqpI

    I don't use the top lockouts variation that is shown in that video, but he demonstrates dead stopping at every rep.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j91_WcuCqpI

    I don't use the top lockouts variation that is shown in that video, but he demonstrates dead stopping at every rep.
    turns out gym is closed saturday during the summer at penn state, will be doing that tomorrow for sure!. Thanks man.
    •   
       


  6. 6/10/12 Arms. Intensity.

    -Closer Grip Bench Press 2 sets each set a double drop set (each sequence to failure)
    -Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure)

    -Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure) (repeat this twice)
    -Incline DB Hammer Curls 1x8 + rest pause until I could only get 2 reps
    -Supine Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure superset Close Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure + double drop set

    **Notes**
    -3 scoops of ASGT
    -3 drive caps
    -I think I like these intense workouts much better than the super heavy low intensity workouts. I like these alot. ALOT!
    -My tempo on everything today was a 4121
    -Im leaning out tremendously without any cardio.....LOVE IT!
    -Arm vascularity is starting to get more and more visible as the days go by.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    **Notes**
    -3 scoops of ASGT
    -3 drive caps
    -I think I like these intense workouts much better than the super heavy low intensity workouts. I like these alot. ALOT!
    -My tempo on everything today was a 4121
    -Im leaning out tremendously without any cardio.....LOVE IT!
    -Arm vascularity is starting to get more and more visible as the days go by.
    Intense training IMO is just as effective, if not sometimes better, that super heavy low intensity workouts - although, that said, also depends on the individual, their goals and needs.

    Leaning out is good - with ASGT and Drive you should be getting a nice recomp.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    6/10/12 Arms. Intensity.

    -Closer Grip Bench Press 2 sets each set a double drop set (each sequence to failure)
    -Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure)

    -Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure) (repeat this twice)
    -Incline DB Hammer Curls 1x8 + rest pause until I could only get 2 reps
    -Supine Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure superset Close Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure + double drop set

    **Notes**
    -3 scoops of ASGT
    -3 drive caps
    -I think I like these intense workouts much better than the super heavy low intensity workouts. I like these alot. ALOT!
    -My tempo on everything today was a 4121
    -Im leaning out tremendously without any cardio.....LOVE IT!
    -Arm vascularity is starting to get more and more visible as the days go by.
    what kind of weight are you pushing on those skulls?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Intense training IMO is just as effective, if not sometimes better, that super heavy low intensity workouts - although, that said, also depends on the individual, their goals and needs.

    Leaning out is good - with ASGT and Drive you should be getting a nice recomp.

    ~Rosie~
    everything has its place, high weight is good for bulking, high intensity is good for leaning.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    what kind of weight are you pushing on those skulls?



    everything has its place, high weight is good for bulking, high intensity is good for leaning.
    My bad I didn't list anything because I went lighter today to focus on training the muscle instead of training my joints and let my assitance muscles dominate. The most ive used on the ez-bar was two 45 pound plates on each side for 10 reps or so which is like 215 pounds, but I get much better tricep recruitment from a 80 pound bar.

    Oh trust me im still going super heavy! And high intensity! Doing drop sets, rest pausing, forced negatives has been shown to be correlated with high secretion of GH, Testosterone, potentiates IGF-1, during the workout and hours after thats why I added the intensity techniques. I won't be doing drops / rest pause with deadlifts or squats because of safety issues and would run my CNS into the ground for a good week or so.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Intense training IMO is just as effective, if not sometimes better, that super heavy low intensity workouts - although, that said, also depends on the individual, their goals and needs.

    Leaning out is good - with ASGT and Drive you should be getting a nice recomp.

    ~Rosie~
    Yep! I still go heavy, but I added more intensity in my workouts, as now im in my third week back, so my Endocrine system / CNS is ready for these brutal workouts. All im looking is to make my Nervous System fire more motor units than the last workout by either increasing weight / varried tempo / increased volume, and adding in the intensity techniques to ensure my body is in a hormonal cascade.

    I love how ASGT doesn't contain super high stimulants like most of the other pre workout mixes on the market, the mood I have with ASGT during a workout is perfect!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post

    I love how ASGT doesn't contain super high stimulants like most of the other pre workout mixes on the market, the mood I have with ASGT during a workout is perfect!
    still one of the best for a reason

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    still one of the best for a reason
    Even with 3 scoops I don't feel stim'ed out, taken advantage of that pSarm / estrogen control complex!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Even with 3 scoops I don't feel stim'ed out, taken advantage of that pSarm / estrogen control complex!
    Get It!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr

    Get It Girl!
    Wait what?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Wait what?

  16. Final Review coming soon! Thanks to all that followed, and big thanks to LG Science for this opportunity! My transformation phase is just getting started, hopefully I can make another log on here, and when I do ill post the link here, I want everyone to witness the process!

    Thanks!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  17. Cant wait man, make it a detailed one!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Cant wait man, make it a detailed one!
    It will my friend! Thanks again man!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  19. Not a problem, my pleasure.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Final Review coming soon! Thanks to all that followed, and big thanks to LG Science for this opportunity! My transformation phase is just getting started, hopefully I can make another log on here, and when I do ill post the link here, I want everyone to witness the process!

    Thanks!
    Looking forward to your final review!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  21. Full review coming soon, ive been very busy lately. (expect it by this weekend)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  22. No problem man, looking forward to it, make it a good one!

  23. Anadraulic State GT Full Review!

    LG Sciences Power Packed Pre workout formula known as Anadraulic State GT!

    ASGT? What does it claim?

    • Endurance and Energy
    • Pumps and Muscle Density
    • Fat loss and Vascularity
    • Testosterone Output
    • Sexual Stamina and Performance
    • Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality

    Lets get down to it!

    *What did I expect from this Pre workout formula?
    -enhanced pumps
    -enhanced endurance
    -"alpha drive" during a workout

    *Pumps 1/10
    -Honestly didn't notice a difference in my pumps in the gym, my pumps were always somewhat good, but nothing drastically different.
    -The creatine formula in this product is actually pretty good (below)
    - Creatine Monohydrate
    - Beta Alanine
    - Creatine Citrate/Malate
    - Creatine Ethyl Ester
    -Which should help with lactic acid buffering, enhanced cell volumization, which im sure it did, but was it anything drastic? Didn't notice anything drastic.

    *Endurance 8/10
    -My endurance surprisingly did increase! My overall work capacity would drastically increase on a weekly basis, not only in my weight training but with my HIIT cardio, I could go longer, have shorter rest periods and still perform at a high level. Was a drastic difference? It was noticeable, but wasn't drastic.

    *Strength 10/10
    -My training is structured so my hypertrophy/strength goals are always progressing, but my strength was risen higher than my expectations...FAST! I went through a month of hell, just taking a break from bodybuilding, put on a little bit of fat, dropped alot of muscle....when I came back my strength was diminished completely....within the 2nd-3rd week, I was obviously expecting a "rebound" strength phase, but it went a little higher....okay alot higher than expected! Numbers typically lie. They typically are misleading. But I don't give a ****, adding 100+ pounds in a 3 week period to my close grip bench press? Obviously a "rebound" phase will always add maybe 20-30 pounds MAX! This surprised me the most.

    *Size (Can't give a rating for this)
    -Muscular size will be determined if your overloading your CNS with either increasing density(work capacity/volume), increasing load, and also using various techniques to flood the muscle with a hormonal tidal wave. But will ASGT help with anyone looking to pack on size? Well with the estrogen control complex, pSarm complex, creatine formula, Leucine content in it, you damn right this will help!

    *Alpha Drive 10/10
    -The estrogen control complex and the pSarm complex is why I wanted to try this product out, this pre workout is different than your typical "horrifyingly super under dosed aakg / cit malate / beta alanine" blends out there on the market. (oOoOoOo!!! Is TheHardOne taking shots at other companies? Lets just say... im just not going to BS anybody.)
    -I work out in the morning / afternoon, so im barely awake, I don't feel so "Alpha", all I want to do is lay in bed, play with myself, and watch cartoons. But once I take my dose within 30 mins, I feel like a "changed" man, its time to put a show on sort of feeling.
    -Libido did increase after a week of use!

    *Energy / Stimulant effect 10/10
    -Absolutely perfect. No jitters, even with 3 scoops, the stimulant amount was ideal for me. The energy is a euphoric sort of feeling(most likely because of the pSarm/estrogen control ecomplex + caffiene/Synephrine can make you feel pretty damn good!).

    *Dose
    -3 scoops 30 mins pre (started with 1-2 scoops for the first few days, which I recommend everyone to do first)

    *Body composition 7/10
    -I did notice my body composition did improve after 2 weeks of use, didn't really do any cardio aswell! Surprised me, but it wasn't drastic so thats why I give it a 7/10 for this specific. Though its still noticeable.

    *Who do I recommend this for?
    -Any athlete looking for a physique and physical advantage on any playing field!

    Overall 8/10, Solid product, well done LG! And thanks for letting me try this! If I did have to give my 2 cents for any additions to be made with this product, I would have to recommend adding in Nitrates, Agmatine, and Carnitine(various forms) to this mix, what a potent product this would be! Good product!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  24. Bump
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  25. Thanks much for the honest review brother, Idk how i missed the notification for this earlier

  26. Thanks for giving such a detailed review and keeping your log on your experience with ASGT

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  27. Glad you guys like it! Did the best I could!

    Thanks again!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  28. No problem man, glad i could help you out!

  29. awsome review, in case i missed it how was the taste? the 1/10 for pumps......was based off your average pumps or the product didnt offer any pumps, as if one just started out?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    awsome review, in case i missed it how was the taste? the 1/10 for pumps......was based off your average pumps or the product didnt offer any pumps, as if one just started out?
    Honestly when I was taking ASGT I never was really concerned about the taste, but now that I think about it, the taste wasn't so bad, lets just say its "drinkable" lol. When ever I take a pre workout I slam it down like a Shot. haha
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT Reviews!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 02:12 AM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
  3. LG Sciences ANADRAULIC STATE - Only $29.99 at Nutraplanet!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 08:09 PM
  4. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 08:28 PM
  5. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 02:02 AM
Log in
Log in