MrMarc ~ Gettin A Greek GOD Body With Reversitol V2 + Intimidate~ ~I-FORCE SPONSORED~

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Here a update. I'll just post here from now on + post will also be on the first page to.

Yesterday recap at 5/29/12 I took 2 reversitol v2 caps at 5:30pm then around 10:00pm I took 1 more + Intimidate. Now if there one thing I could say is I felt firm, nothing rock hard yet, but I felt more firm and pretty solid. Now as far as Intimidate no drowsiness to speak of, did feel a little relax and peaceful once my head hit the pillow, but this is were thing took a thing for the worst, not in a bad way. First I have great sleeping habit and pretty much sleep through the night for 7-9 hours, on rare time maybe 2 times at the most to use the restroom, depending on water intake that day and before bed of course, but other then that am passed out for the night! So well I went to be earlier then normal and just could not sleep and here the reason why, they had a police plane searching for somebody or something all through the dam night so that'sall I heard was the plane; Most annoying thing every. Well after a while I finally passed out! sleep felt deep and solid, but got up once to pee and then passed right back out once head hit the pillow.

5/30/12 Today.

Took 2 caps of Reversitol V2 this morning on a empty stomach and more to follow in a few hours etc!
    Ok Just did my ab workout P90x around 12:00 noon was really good, but man that was a good challenge. Well I made some tweaks in my diet plan. Will give another update by tonight on everything etc.

Ok well Here the final updated for today! What I have noticed as I said before is more firmness and solid feel, also I been peeing allot lately and haven't even drunk the amount of water I usually drink in a day which is pretty crazy. As far as intimidate went I can sure say that I do wake up feeling refreshed and I don't even get up at 8am which is a first!!!!

Workout today was simple around 5pm I did squats 95lbs for 5 sets of 10 only 2 break of 20 sec and all were done with proper from along with being done quick and explosive. Next I did just a simple bench of 145lbs for 5 sets of 10. For these next few days until Monday I'll keep workout simple like this, This will allow me to get a good warm up / stretch before I really start lifting on Monday. Overall this if just to get me in the grove of things again. After workout has some decent vains looking full.

New diet plan can be found on the top of the thread.
    Off the first day?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Off the first day?
    Yes, First day was good, second day slightly better and now the third day o boy this if going to be fun!
    •   

3. Just in case anyone missed anything like logs etc, it can be found on the first page

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Just in case anyone missed anything like logs etc, it can be found on the first page
    Word
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Here the full update for today!

5/31/12 Day 3.

Sore today all over: legs, abs, you name it am sore dead sore from yesterday. Had pretty good sleep this time around; Won't really comment on it to much just yet. Looking leaner overall, abs 60/40% or starting to come back out slowly, need to focus on the lower stomach area , but only time will tell on that! Today I will be jogging with a hint on sprints after that or before will be doing abs again, followed by another simple workout . More detail to follow later!

Will time to pop off 2 reversotl v2 caps on a empty stomach. See ever one later on.

Workout today was simple and solid. Took 2 caps of Synthetic Supplements Agmatine pre workout and it was crazy.

Incline bench at 45-65 degree 145lbs 5x5 10 sec rest between.

Flat bench 95lbs 15 reps with 10 sec break + 5 added rep each time, example 15 + 5 = 20 20+5 = 25 and so on. So you start all over from rep 1 each time after your 10 sec break and then added + 5 reps to your last rep you left off. After around rep 35 I took a 20 sec break and went to failure.

45lbs curling bar 2 sets of 15 then 2 set of 15 wide, then 40lbs to failure.

Will today was a good day overall; Went running around early afternoon and was hot as balls, but o well. looking fuller and leaner each day and pretty pump. I noticed since I been running every other day for the past 3 week my biceps are starting to look amazing its weird! Vein are running every were spiders veins all in my biceps, shoulder/delts area has sprier veins. it just amazing even better when I flex. Diet has been on point!

Other note I treated my self to some VMS Protean 2 scoops and boy that was refreshing, only thing is my poor tub kind running out slowly its to painful to watch
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Here the full update for today!

5/31/12 Day 3.

Sore today all over: legs, abs, you name it am sore dead sore from yesterday. Had pretty good sleep this time around; Won't really comment on it to much just yet. Looking leaner overall, abs 60/40% or starting to come back out slowly, need to focus on the lower stomach area , but only time will tell on that! Today I will be jogging with a hint on sprints after that or before will be doing abs again, followed by another simple workout . More detail to follow later!

Will time to pop off 2 reversotl v2 caps on a empty stomach. See ever one later on.

Workout today was simple and solid. Took 2 caps of Synthetic Supplements Agmatine pre workout and it was crazy.

Incline bench at 45-65 degree 145lbs 5x5 10 sec rest between.

Flat bench 95lbs 15 reps with 10 sec break + 5 added rep each time, example 15 + 5 = 20 20+5 = 25 and so on. So you start all over from rep 1 each time after your 10 sec break and then added + 5 reps to your last rep you left off. After around rep 35 I took a 20 sec break and went to failure.

45lbs curling bar 2 sets of 15 then 2 set of 15 wide, then 40lbs to failure.

Will today was a good day overall; Went running around early afternoon and was hot as balls, but o well. looking fuller and leaner each day and pretty pump. I noticed since I been running every other day for the past 3 week my biceps are starting to look amazing its weird! Vein are running every were spiders veins all in my biceps, shoulder/delts area has sprier veins. it just amazing even better when I flex. Diet has been on point!

Other note I treated my self to some VMS Protean 2 scoops and boy that was refreshing, only thing is my poor tub kind running out slowly its to painful to watch
    I know what u mean. I'm babyin my VMS like its my second child Haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I know what u mean. I'm babyin my VMS like its my second child Haha
    It sucks... Am going to save it for the last week or two. It is to valuable.

8. Little update for today 6/01/12 Day 4.

Well had a good sleep last night woke up once really fast then went back to sleep it was weird..?.. Dreams are vivid a good bit, with only being 3 days in. Muscles are still sore mostly in quads/thighs and abs slightly sore. Am waking up with nice full veins and am felling refreshed each morning.

Am going to be taking the day off today from working out today, but I will be doing abs for sure! Other little side notes stomach area just looking nice and lean as each days comes, am really excited to see what week 3 brings! Just got to keep pushing my self in running every other day it is rough, but it got to get done.

9. Let's do this Mr.Marc!
    PES R&D

10. Here is the FULL update for today 6/01/12 Day 4.

Well had a good sleep last night woke up once really fast then went back to sleep it was weird..?.. Dreams are vivid a good bit, with only being 3 days in. Muscles are still sore mostly in quads/thighs and abs slightly sore. Am waking up with nice full veins and am felling refreshed each morning.

Am going to be taking the day off today from working out today, but I will be doing abs for sure! Other little side notes stomach area just looking nice and lean as each days comes, am really excited to see what week 3 brings! Just got to keep pushing my self in running every other day it is rough, but it got to get done.

Today was a basic and real relaxing day, had some good recover time and then I did my p90x for abs, the p90x is getting a little bit easier to complete and very please with my abs progress so far! Feeling more firm and got some good pumps going through out the day so lets see the other week stacks up.

Here a picture of dinner I made for me YUM with sweet potato.

I will try and post pictures of my dinners from now on even if it like a peice of bread and butter lol. DIET ON POINT.

11. those ribs look frickin amazing.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

12. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    those ribs look frickin amazing.
    There were! Homemade BBQ sauce and not to mention it was solid meat pretty much and it just melted off the bone! Wait till tomorrow tho I might be making something delicious for dinner then?!?

Also the other days/logs could be found all in the first page!

13. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    those ribs look frickin amazing.
    I second Vaughn. Just looking at those made me want some BBQ.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide

I second Vaughn. Just looking at those made me want some BBQ.
    Haa!

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Here is the FULL update for today 6/01/12 Day 4.

Today was a basic and real relaxing day, had some good recover time and then I did my p90x for abs, the p90x is getting a little bit easier to complete and very please with my abs progress so far! Feeling more firm and got some good pumps going through out the day so lets see the other week stacks up.

Here a picture of dinner I made for me YUM with sweet potato.

I will try and post pictures of my dinners from now on even if it like a peice of bread and butter lol. DIET ON POINT.
    Ribs look amazing! P90x ab ripper is a mother ****er! Looking forward to watching your progress!

16. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

Ribs look amazing! P90x ab ripper is a mother ****er! Looking forward to watching your progress!
    Thanks! Progress is already happening!! Ya p90x is simple and effective all you got to do is stick with it.

17. Well am on day 5 already 6/2/12 Small update for today

Took my caps of of reversitol v2 this morning! felling good!
    Decide to change my cardio plan from sprint 3x a week to low steady pace jogging "1.2-2miles" everyday for 5 days, this will allow more for more fat burning!

Workout today was as followed.

Overhead press:

2x15 bar "Warmup" 3x5 95lbs then 4x4. Drop it to 75lbs 1x10

Lat pull downs:

90lbs 2x44

145lbs 2x20

more updates to follow tonight.

18. Big change in weight today up 5lbs with about 1/2-1% Bodyfat down. Weighed my self naked.

Change my diet today going from 1800 calories to 1300. Macros are now 15%/65%/20% "Carbs/Protein/Fats." Also going to try lean gains fasting then cardio, followed by my calories for the day.

19. Good progress so far man! Im impressed, keep it up

Damn, I want me some of them ribs!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Good progress so far man! Im impressed, keep it up

Damn, I want me some of them ribs!
    Thanks Man. Just updated my diet plan so re check the above post! Also any info you missed can be found on the first page!

21. cals are pretty low, how are your energy levels?

22. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    cals are pretty low, how are your energy levels?

Was at 1800 and starting today went to 1300 and am going to stay like that for a while. Energy levels are perfect.

If I do happen to need energy for any reason I'll get some carbs going.

I understand my body and the cals are not low I always have been excellent at my diet and on point but some time I do make changes like these pretty frequent. I like to call it the evaluation period "1 week" This also me see gains or adapt to changes in my lifestyle. So know I have all my diet and workout plans set for the rest of the weeks!

23. 1300 calories?! Dear lord, i give you props man. Theres no way in hell i could ever do that lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman
    1300 calories?! Dear lord, i give you props man. Theres no way in hell i could ever do that lol
    It take dedication and a good mind set to achieve your goals and in return you gain result. Haa one day you will be able to do the same thing.

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

It take dedication and a good mind set to achieve your goals and in return you gain result. Haa one day you will be able to do the same thing.
    LOL here's to hoping i someday get the dedication and good mind set to achieve my goals and in return gain results. Hahaha

26. Here the update for today 6/03/12 day 6

Well intimidate has kicked in full effect! Having some crazy dreams and vidid, great sleep to! Reversitol v2 working wonders libido nice, pumped and nice veins going and reduce soreness overall with some cardio improvements.

Am one day one of leangains and wow body temp is like sky high!

I did cardio after my 16 hours at 1pm and boy did I break a good sweat felt really good, got in my calories for today so no more food. Abs will be later on tonight also with my does of rv2 and intimidate.

Tomorrow will be my official start of my workout program that I have l

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Here the update for today 6/03/12 day 6

Well intimidate has kicked in full effect! Having some crazy dreams and vidid, great sleep to! Reversitol v2 working wonders libido nice, pumped and nice veins going and reduce soreness overall with some cardio improvements.

Am one day one of leangains and wow body temp is like sky high!

I did cardio after my 16 hours at 1pm and boy did I break a good sweat felt really good, got in my calories for today so no more food. Abs will be later on tonight also with my does of rv2 and intimidate.

Tomorrow will be my official start of my workout program that I have l
    And it's only day 6! This is gonna be a good run for sure! Reversitol does wonders for my libido and drys me out nice at only 2 caps a day

28. I kinda want to run reversitol v2 at 4 caps one day maybe 6 that would be fun

29. Can't wait to try rv2. I'll prob use it in next pct
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

30. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Can't wait to try rv2. I'll prob use it in next pct
    It's crazy good! Am loving this sh*t Am getting sick results that for sure just like you wanted! Abs are remaking a appearance going to be a fun 3 weeks with this stack. GET IT FOR PCT.!.

Once done with this stack it time to pack on the muscle with some dmz and I'll be rocking some abs to = perfect, Won't be doing stano with it tho going to use that money for rv2+tv2 want to put iforce to the test in pct!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 08:00 PM
  2. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 01-25-2013, 07:46 PM
  3. Intimidate + Reversitol V2 8 week run questions
    By Bluntphunk in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 03:26 AM
  4. Intimidate and Reversitol timing
    By Bluntphunk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 09:33 PM
  5. Emeka Okammor reversitol v2 Gettin it in!!!
    By emekajokammor in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 02:44 AM