MrMarc ~ Gettin A Greek GOD Body With Reversitol V2 + Intimidate~ ~I-FORCE SPONSORED~

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    those ribs look frickin amazing.

  2. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    those ribs look frickin amazing.
    There were! Homemade BBQ sauce and not to mention it was solid meat pretty much and it just melted off the bone! Wait till tomorrow tho I might be making something delicious for dinner then?!?

    Also the other days/logs could be found all in the first page!
  3. Advanced Member
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    39675
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    83.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    those ribs look frickin amazing.
    I second Vaughn. Just looking at those made me want some BBQ.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide

    I second Vaughn. Just looking at those made me want some BBQ.
    Haa!
  5. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Here is the FULL update for today 6/01/12 Day 4.

    Well had a good sleep last night woke up once really fast then went back to sleep it was weird..?.. Dreams are vivid a good bit, with only being 3 days in. Muscles are still sore mostly in quads/thighs and abs slightly sore. Am waking up with nice full veins and am felling refreshed each morning.

    Am going to be taking the day off today from working out today, but I will be doing abs for sure! Other little side notes stomach area just looking nice and lean as each days comes, am really excited to see what week 3 brings! Just got to keep pushing my self in running every other day it is rough, but it got to get done.

    Today was a basic and real relaxing day, had some good recover time and then I did my p90x for abs, the p90x is getting a little bit easier to complete and very please with my abs progress so far! Feeling more firm and got some good pumps going through out the day so lets see the other week stacks up.

    Here a picture of dinner I made for me YUM with sweet potato.



    I will try and post pictures of my dinners from now on even if it like a peice of bread and butter lol. DIET ON POINT.
    Ribs look amazing! P90x ab ripper is a mother ****er! Looking forward to watching your progress!

  6. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    Ribs look amazing! P90x ab ripper is a mother ****er! Looking forward to watching your progress!
    Thanks! Progress is already happening!! Ya p90x is simple and effective all you got to do is stick with it.
  7. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well am on day 5 already 6/2/12 Small update for today

    Took my caps of of reversitol v2 this morning! felling good!
    Decide to change my cardio plan from sprint 3x a week to low steady pace jogging "1.2-2miles" everyday for 5 days, this will allow more for more fat burning!

    Workout today was as followed.

    Overhead press:

    2x15 bar "Warmup" 3x5 95lbs then 4x4. Drop it to 75lbs 1x10

    Lat pull downs:

    90lbs 2x44

    145lbs 2x20

    more updates to follow tonight.
  8. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Big change in weight today up 5lbs with about 1/2-1% Bodyfat down. Weighed my self naked.

    Change my diet today going from 1800 calories to 1300. Macros are now 15%/65%/20% "Carbs/Protein/Fats." Also going to try lean gains fasting then cardio, followed by my calories for the day.
  9. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214982
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    9.47%

    Good progress so far man! Im impressed, keep it up

    Damn, I want me some of them ribs!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  10. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Good progress so far man! Im impressed, keep it up

    Damn, I want me some of them ribs!
    Thanks Man. Just updated my diet plan so re check the above post! Also any info you missed can be found on the first page!
  11. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,578
    Rep Power
    1513007
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    73.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    cals are pretty low, how are your energy levels?
  12. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    cals are pretty low, how are your energy levels?

    Was at 1800 and starting today went to 1300 and am going to stay like that for a while. Energy levels are perfect.

    If I do happen to need energy for any reason I'll get some carbs going.

    I understand my body and the cals are not low I always have been excellent at my diet and on point but some time I do make changes like these pretty frequent. I like to call it the evaluation period "1 week" This also me see gains or adapt to changes in my lifestyle. So know I have all my diet and workout plans set for the rest of the weeks!
  13. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214982
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    9.47%

    1300 calories?! Dear lord, i give you props man. Theres no way in hell i could ever do that lol
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  14. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman
    1300 calories?! Dear lord, i give you props man. Theres no way in hell i could ever do that lol
    It take dedication and a good mind set to achieve your goals and in return you gain result. Haa one day you will be able to do the same thing.
  15. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214982
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    9.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    It take dedication and a good mind set to achieve your goals and in return you gain result. Haa one day you will be able to do the same thing.
    LOL here's to hoping i someday get the dedication and good mind set to achieve my goals and in return gain results. Hahaha
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  16. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Here the update for today 6/03/12 day 6

    Well intimidate has kicked in full effect! Having some crazy dreams and vidid, great sleep to! Reversitol v2 working wonders libido nice, pumped and nice veins going and reduce soreness overall with some cardio improvements.

    Am one day one of leangains and wow body temp is like sky high!

    I did cardio after my 16 hours at 1pm and boy did I break a good sweat felt really good, got in my calories for today so no more food. Abs will be later on tonight also with my does of rv2 and intimidate.

    Tomorrow will be my official start of my workout program that I have l
  17. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Here the update for today 6/03/12 day 6

    Well intimidate has kicked in full effect! Having some crazy dreams and vidid, great sleep to! Reversitol v2 working wonders libido nice, pumped and nice veins going and reduce soreness overall with some cardio improvements.

    Am one day one of leangains and wow body temp is like sky high!

    I did cardio after my 16 hours at 1pm and boy did I break a good sweat felt really good, got in my calories for today so no more food. Abs will be later on tonight also with my does of rv2 and intimidate.

    Tomorrow will be my official start of my workout program that I have l
    And it's only day 6! This is gonna be a good run for sure! Reversitol does wonders for my libido and drys me out nice at only 2 caps a day

  18. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I kinda want to run reversitol v2 at 4 caps one day maybe 6 that would be fun
  19. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Can't wait to try rv2. I'll prob use it in next pct
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Can't wait to try rv2. I'll prob use it in next pct
    It's crazy good! Am loving this sh*t Am getting sick results that for sure just like you wanted! Abs are remaking a appearance going to be a fun 3 weeks with this stack. GET IT FOR PCT.!.

    Once done with this stack it time to pack on the muscle with some dmz and I'll be rocking some abs to = perfect, Won't be doing stano with it tho going to use that money for rv2+tv2 want to put iforce to the test in pct!
  21. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854157
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    It's crazy good! Am loving this sh*t Am getting sick results that for sure just like you wanted! Abs are remaking a appearance going to be a fun 3 weeks with this stack. GET IT FOR PCT.!.

    Once done with this stack it time to pack on the muscle with some dmz and I'll be rocking some abs to = perfect, Won't be doing stano with it tho going to use that money for rv2+tv2 want to put iforce to the test in pct!
    great progress so far bro, sounds like you're responding really well to this stack

    and definitely add in tv2 and rv2 to your pct. we had a few guys run it as part of pct and they loved it. one logger used just tv2 and rv2 after coming off a pretty harsh cycle (superdrol and other goodies) and showed us bloodwork that was nothing short of impressive in terms of how well his system recovered. so definitely would be beneficial to add into pct
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  22. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923

    great progress so far bro, sounds like you're responding really well to this stack

    and definitely add in tv2 and rv2 to your pct. we had a few guys run it as part of pct and they loved it. one logger used just tv2 and rv2 after coming off a pretty harsh cycle (superdrol and other goodies) and showed us bloodwork that was nothing short of impressive in terms of how well his system recovered. so definitely would be beneficial to add into pct
    Oh Def ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    great progress so far bro, sounds like you're responding really well to this stack

    and definitely add in tv2 and rv2 to your pct. we had a few guys run it as part of pct and they loved it. one logger used just tv2 and rv2 after coming off a pretty harsh cycle (superdrol and other goodies) and showed us bloodwork that was nothing short of impressive in terms of how well his system recovered. so definitely would be beneficial to add into pct
    I followed that thread with bloodwork it was epic!
  24. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    It's crazy good! Am loving this sh*t Am getting sick results that for sure just like you wanted! Abs are remaking a appearance going to be a fun 3 weeks with this stack. GET IT FOR PCT.!.

    Once done with this stack it time to pack on the muscle with some dmz and I'll be rocking some abs to = perfect, Won't be doing stano with it tho going to use that money for rv2+tv2 want to put iforce to the test in pct!
    Looks like you have a solid PCT right there brother! Reversitol is by far my fav OTC AI! I only need 2 caps a day making it very cost effective

  25. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,438
    Rep Power
    412207
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Can't wait to try rv2. I'll prob use it in next pct
    As you can see, lot's of good reviews and not only that, lots of good results.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  26. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    6/04/12 Day 7 Full Update for today! 1 full week in!

    Well intimidate is just doing wonders during the night. Reversitol v2 has libido going strong. Felling great everyday no soreness after workouts and no soreness in abs!!! Leangains is going good 2 days in and loving it and wow I must say body temp is like crazy warm I think I might have lost some size since starting leangains, but i'll re weight my self after a week of this to get a better reading. Strength is up and looking lean as usually so as long as strength don't go down then am fine with some size lost.

    Well this was dinner fish "Tilapia" with corn, green beans, and yellow rice.!



    Workout today was 5x5 started with lower weights and will be working up. I started my workout during my fasting, was a little different, but good and after I went a jog/walk.

    Squats: 115lbs 5x5

    Bench: 145lbs 5x5

    Barbell Rows: 65lbs 5x5
  27. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Looks like you have a solid PCT right there brother! Reversitol is by far my fav OTC AI! I only need 2 caps a day making it very cost effective
    Haa nice! some strong stuff that for sure!
  28. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    6/04/12 Day 7 Full Update for today! 1 full week in!

    Well intimidate is just doing wonders during the night. Reversitol v2 has libido going strong. Felling great everyday no soreness after workouts and no soreness in abs!!! Leangains is going good 2 days in and loving it and wow I must say body temp is like crazy warm I think I might have lost some size since starting leangains, but i'll re weight my self after a week of this to get a better reading. Strength is up and looking lean as usually so as long as strength don't go down then am fine with some size lost.

    Well this was dinner fish "Tilapia" with corn, green beans, and yellow rice.!



    Workout today was 5x5 started with lower weights and will be working up. I started my workout during my fasting, was a little different, but good and after I went a jog/walk.

    Squats: 115lbs 5x5

    Bench: 145lbs 5x5

    Barbell Rows: 65lbs 5x5
    Damn that looks good!

    Just imagine if you added Testabolan V2 to this stack

  29. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    6/04/12 Day 7 Full Update for today! 1 full week in!

    Well intimidate is just doing wonders during the night. Reversitol v2 has libido going strong. Felling great everyday no soreness after workouts and no soreness in abs!!! Leangains is going good 2 days in and loving it and wow I must say body temp is like crazy warm I think I might have lost some size since starting leangains, but i'll re weight my self after a week of this to get a better reading. Strength is up and looking lean as usually so as long as strength don't go down then am fine with some size lost.

    Well this was dinner fish "Tilapia" with corn, green beans, and yellow rice.!



    Workout today was 5x5 started with lower weights and will be working up. I started my workout during my fasting, was a little different, but good and after I went a jog/walk.

    Squats: 115lbs 5x5

    Bench: 145lbs 5x5

    Barbell Rows: 65lbs 5x5
    Hate fish.. LOOKS GROSS!!!!!


    haha, sick log so far man, I love when people post pics of there personal life. Keep moving weight bro!

    Mike
  30. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hate fish.. LOOKS GROSS!!!!!


    haha, sick log so far man, I love when people post pics of there personal life. Keep moving weight bro!

    Mike
    Mmmmm fish! Haa did you see the ribs yet? and thank you I will keep moving weights!

    Also first page of thread will have all my logs
  31. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Damn that looks good!

    Just imagine if you added Testabolan V2 to this stack
    Was sooo good I love to cook. I could not image adding TV2 haa would be insane!
  32. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Starting Week 2 Update! 6/05/12

    Well intimidate is just amazing got some insane crazy dreams going! This combo + reversitol v2 is perfection in a bottle! No soreness to speak of muscle hardness is there, but I don't expect much till the 3rd week. 3rd day of leangains and loving it! Today was a high vloume/rep day, but keeping it easy.

    Workout today was as followed.

    p90x

    Cable Rows: 160lbs 2x30 50lbs 2x25 1x30 1xFail

    Standing dunbells press: 30lbs 2x12 25lbs 3x25

    Preacher curls with dunbells: 25lbs 3x25 each arm
  33. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214982
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    9.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Starting Week 2 Update! 6/05/12

    Well intimidate is just amazing got some insane crazy dreams going! This combo + reversitol v2 is perfection in a bottle! No soreness to speak of muscle hardness is there, but I don't expect much till the 3rd week. 3rd day of leangains and loving it! Today was a high vloume/rep day, but keeping it easy.

    Workout today was as followed.

    p90x

    Cable Rows: 160lbs 2x30 50lbs 2x25 1x30 1xFail

    Standing dunbells press: 30lbs 2x12 25lbs 3x25

    Preacher curls with dunbells: 25lbs 3x25 each arm
    Im feeling that muscle hardness too man! I feel like a rock! Lol
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  34. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Im feeling that muscle hardness too man! I feel like a rock! Lol
    Am like a brick wall! Need to weight my self by then end of the week size is kinda down for me so I need to double check on the other hand lean and meaner the before, abs here I come!
  35. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,578
    Rep Power
    1513007
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    73.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    im not ure i got that yet however its only been like 3 days so well see
  36. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    im not ure i got that yet however its only been like 3 days so well see
    It will come trust me and congrats on the test levels!
  37. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,578
    Rep Power
    1513007
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    73.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    thanks man hopefully it keeps improveing
  38. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    6/06/12 DAY 9!

    Today was a great day with felling full refresh and just amazing mood all day! Veins are getting better and better as in more fuller, spider veins and making more spider veins it awesome.!.

    Currently on the 4th day of leangains and seeing results but there coming in little by little for now, Am also on point with my meals most of my calories are at 1pm ish and then a rest at 5pm ish and has been consistent.

    Second day of strong lifts workout was as followed.

    Squats: 120lbs 5x5

    Overhead press: 65lb 5x5

    Deadlifts: 185lbs 1x5

    After my workout I did some jogging/walking then came back home to EAT! Was a great day today!

    Here was DINNER for today.

  39. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214982
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    9.47%

    I love stronglifts! I definitely notice strength gains when running it.

    Man, you have the most scrumptious looking dinners! I always get hungry looking at this log lol

    Brb, gonna go kill some shrimp, chicken and mushrooms!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  40. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    I love stronglifts! I definitely notice strength gains when running it.

    Man, you have the most scrumptious looking dinners! I always get hungry looking at this log lol

    Brb, gonna go kill some shrimp, chicken and mushrooms!
    Haa dinner will be getting better and better as time goes by! You should see what happens when am on a calorie surplus!

    I always start low with stronglifts works better for me to get a fresh start each time, I was doing heavy weights one day with it and it was inase hard lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 08:00 PM
  2. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 01-25-2013, 07:46 PM
  3. Intimidate and Reversitol timing
    By Bluntphunk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 09:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in