All Eyez on Me/DMZ Xtreme Forged log

scw538

scw538

Awards
Yea I'm back after couple days off taking the holiday in. I have been relaxing at the pool and resting. Some of you know I just came off a successful cycle of osta rx . Well I'm ready to turn it up a notch. I will be running Forged Dm zine xtreme by Transform. I couldn't wait for today to start. I have heard good things about this company mainly from Airborne and other trusted members. Anyway here is my layout.
30/30/30/45
Liv52
Hemavol
Stim
Fishoil
Joint meds
Bcaas
Protein powder
3400-3600 cals 200-250 protein
Carb cycling started this about two weeks ago and seeing results fast
I dropped creatine mono about a week ago felt like I was bloated. Been on it 14 months. Looking for a new version besides mono.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 1 5/29
Chest. Dropped 1st (15mg cap ) next 10-12 hrs later
Added in a 4th set to some of my exercises for the extra pump.
Cardio

Ipod : Rick Ross

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 2 5/30
Dosed at 7am and again at 7pm
Legs , abs, cardio.

Ipod : korn

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i never experienced bloat from mono but switched to mcc...ipod: senses fail, trivium, pod, original rick ross

scw538

scw538

Awards
Love handle bloat. Dropped mono after a week or so it is fading away. Tell me about mcc

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
magnesium creatine chelate, i use SNS 3 caps pre bed.....ive used a large variety of creatines and experienced no difference: concrete, mono, creapure, cee, blends, cbol, mcc, etc

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 3 5/31

Unbelievable!!! I got a new job with an awesome company. Got the call last night. Been in middle mgt. for the last 7 years. With a nice sized company. Just am totally sick of the corporate Bs. Learned a lot but I'm glad I'm done with them. 2 weeks and they can go f themselves.

No workout. Stayed up late talking to friends and watching the celtics give the game away. Anyway arms tomorrow.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 4 6/1

Went to place I'm moving to look for a house. Off day.

Day 5 6/2

Bis/tris

Killed arms. Still at 30 mg.

Ipod : random

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive been looking at running halo, interested in the complete outcome of this

scw538

scw538

Awards
I knew I could count on you to follow brother. What brand halo you looking at.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
IML.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah i like thier products after using ostarx

scw538

scw538

Awards
Liked the osta also. I have heard so many good things about transform and I wanted to do a dmz run. Interested to see how it compares to SD. I know they are close in makeup. Some people like dmz better some don't.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
my anabolic knowledge is slim but ive been debating on katana/hella or katana/epi.......other than that i'll stick to mild non methyl's

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 6 6/3
Still at 30 mg
Light cardio only.

Day 7 6/4
Last day at 30m

Back. High volume. Kept weight moderate still have a slight shoulder strain. Cardio.
Weight is +4. Been eating clean , Carb cycling also. Zero bloat.

Ipod. Lil Wayne.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 8 6/5
30mg

Bis/tris. Normally would have done chest but with my shouldering healing going to push it to next week. Great pump muscles starting to get that full pumped look and feel. Starting to enjoy this dzine. Libido is way up. So far this dzine is a lot smoother than my SD run. Can't wait to see were I am 2 weeks from now.

Ipod. Paul wall. Mike Jones.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 10 6/7
Killed legs. Still at 30mg. I got to say I'm so glad I went with the forged dmz. Stuff is so much smoother than my SD run. No sides and weight is up +7 weighed in at 211 This morning loving this stuff. And I have not been gorging like I did on SD been Carb cycling as best as possible and eating really clean. Only 10 in can't wait to see week 3 &4.

Ipod. Red hot chili peppers

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** didn't see this one bro that's y! No fear Airborne is here!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 16 6/13

30 mg
Had to shut it down a couple days due to shoulder strain. Finally got to do chest today. Went at about 75% of weight I normally use. Awesome pump I kept my strength I ripped thru my sets. When I took w shower my chest looked like it was going to explode. Will kick it into.high gear soon. This forged is so smooth with the Liv52. 0 sides.

Ipod. Metallica

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Forged makes amazing products! Keep killin bro