Purus Labs: the entire line (sponsored)

Page 6 of 21 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Day 17 continued

    Well I got my wish of a short work day. It's too bad the reason I stopped wasn't due to the weather but was because I'm bleeding uncontrollably. I managed to step on two giant nails and have them go completely through the center of my foot. It hurts like a bitch and I'm taking myself to get a tetanus shot. Once that's taken care of I plan on hitting the gym... I don't need my foot to work shoulders.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Solid ;-)
    Hell yeah. The timing of starting this stack has been huge for me.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 17 continued

    Well I got my wish of a short work day. It's too bad the reason I stopped wasn't due to the weather but was because I'm bleeding uncontrollably. I managed to step on two giant nails and have them go completely through the center of my foot. It hurts like a bitch and I'm taking myself to get a tetanus shot. Once that's taken care of I plan on hitting the gym... I don't need my foot to work shoulders.
    That's wild. Yeah I just got the same shot yesterday as preventive measures.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    That's wild. Yeah I just got the same shot yesterday as preventive measures.
    I'm pretty pissed about it. Hopefully it doesn't get infected. I got the bleeding to slow down, but its swelling up like crazy.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    I'm pretty pissed about it. Hopefully it doesn't get infected. I got the bleeding to slow down, but its swelling up like crazy.
    Damn bro that sucks, good luck and well let's hope the docs take care of it with the shot and nothing goes wrong!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Damn bro that sucks, good luck and well let's hope the docs take care of it with the shot and nothing goes wrong!!!
    Thanks brother. That's the plan. I guess I shouldn't have left the safety of my cubicle.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Thanks brother. That's the plan. I guess I shouldn't have left the safety of my cubicle.
    Lol I would kill to get out of mine at the moment haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Lol I would kill to get out of mine at the moment haha
    Yeah I can't stand my regular job either. The pressure/stress is ridiculous.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Day 17 continued

    Got a tetanus shot from the doc and that should be the end of it unless my foot gets infected.

    I had my D-pol with a snack and some Orange Triad. I'm about to mix up some MM and take my afternoon FS XR before heading to the gym. Hopefully I can beat the majority of the afternoon crowd and get in a good shoulder workout without having to adjust my routine.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 17 continued

    Got a tetanus shot from the doc and that should be the end of it unless my foot gets infected.

    I had my D-pol with a snack and some Orange Triad. I'm about to mix up some MM and take my afternoon FS XR before heading to the gym. Hopefully I can beat the majority of the afternoon crowd and get in a good shoulder workout without having to adjust my routine.
    Have a good workout bro!!! Kill those shoulders lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  11. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Have a good workout bro!!! Kill those shoulders lol
    Thanks bro! Mission accomplished...just had one of the best workouts I can remember.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Thanks bro! Mission accomplished...just had one of the best workouts I can remember.
    That's great bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Day 17 continued

    Despite the energy boost I got from MM and FS XR I was feeling pretty rundown on the way to the gym. I didn't sleep much last night and I spent the morning digging up trees and shrubs with a pickaxe. That's one hell of a workout and it took a lot out of me. I was honestly a little worried that I'd have to report back with a drop in performance. However, once I started lifting all worries went away as I soon realized how much my strength had gone up.

    BB Military Press
    180x7 (170x7)
    190x5 (180x5)
    200x4 (180x5)
    180x6 (180x5)

    Behind Neck Press
    150x9 (135x10)
    160x7 (150x7)
    175x4 (160x5)
    180x4 (160x5)

    Shrugs (smith)
    300x25
    320x16
    340x10
    300x17

    DB Press (seated)
    70x11 (70x9)
    70x10 (70x9)
    70x10 (70x9)
    -when doing these fatigued I haven't got more than 9 reps for a month...not a huge change, but I was happy

    BB Upright Rows
    110x15 (110x12)
    130x9 (130x8)
    140x7 (135x7)
    140x7 (140x6)

    Rear Delt Flys (machine)
    145x15
    160x10
    175x8

    Face Pulls (3 sec. hold)
    65x15
    65x12
    72.5x10

    supersets
    DB Lateral Raise
    27.5x12
    30x10
    25x10
    Seated DB Lateral Raise (bent over)
    27.5x12
    30x10
    25x11

    I got to the gym feeling like crap and left feeling amazing. Given the circumstances, I had one of the most satisfying workouts I can remember and I'm still riding the high.

    I was already thinking that the stack had been benefiting me, but this afternoon really drove the point home. The overall progress made was better than I've seen in a while. Adding in everything that I had working against me I was actually shocked. With the way I'm feeling now I honestly can't wait to get back in the gym.

    I'm still unsure if I'll be working in the morning. My foot is severely swollen and throbbing with pain. If I do end up having the morning free, I'll be excited to see how I can perform with a reasonable amount of rest.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    That's great bro!
    Thanks brother! It truely was.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 17 continued

    Despite the energy boost I got from MM and FS XR I was feeling pretty rundown on the way to the gym. I didn't sleep much last night and I spent the morning digging up trees and shrubs with a pickaxe. That's one hell of a workout and it took a lot out of me. I was honestly a little worried that I'd have to report back with a drop in performance. However, once I started lifting all worries went away as I soon realized how much my strength had gone up.

    BB Military Press
    180x7 (170x7)
    190x5 (180x5)
    200x4 (180x5)
    180x6 (180x5)

    Behind Neck Press
    150x9 (135x10)
    160x7 (150x7)
    175x4 (160x5)
    180x4 (160x5)

    Shrugs (smith)
    300x25
    320x16
    340x10
    300x17

    DB Press (seated)
    70x11 (70x9)
    70x10 (70x9)
    70x10 (70x9)
    -when doing these fatigued I haven't got more than 9 reps for a month...not a huge change, but I was happy

    BB Upright Rows
    110x15 (110x12)
    130x9 (130x8)
    140x7 (135x7)
    140x7 (140x6)

    Rear Delt Flys (machine)
    145x15
    160x10
    175x8

    Face Pulls (3 sec. hold)
    65x15
    65x12
    72.5x10

    supersets
    DB Lateral Raise
    27.5x12
    30x10
    25x10
    Seated DB Lateral Raise (bent over)
    27.5x12
    30x10
    25x11

    I got to the gym feeling like crap and left feeling amazing. Given the circumstances, I had one of the most satisfying workouts I can remember and I'm still riding the high.

    I was already thinking that the stack had been benefiting me, but this afternoon really drove the point home. The overall progress made was better than I've seen in a while. Adding in everything that I had working against me I was actually shocked. With the way I'm feeling now I honestly can't wait to get back in the gym.

    I'm still unsure if I'll be working in the morning. My foot is severely swollen and throbbing with pain. If I do end up having the morning free, I'll be excited to see how I can perform with a reasonable amount of rest.
    Damn... Way to kill it tho brother
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. All I can say is you are a focking monster bro.... I'm done talking! ;-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Damn... Way to kill it tho brother
    Thanks man. It felt great after being worn out with minimal progress yesterday.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    All I can say is you are a focking monster bro.... I'm done talking! ;-)
    Lol. Thanks bro. Despite having two spikes come out the top of my foot I really couldn't be happier.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 17 continued

    Despite the energy boost I got from MM and FS XR I was feeling pretty rundown on the way to the gym. I didn't sleep much last night and I spent the morning digging up trees and shrubs with a pickaxe. That's one hell of a workout and it took a lot out of me. I was honestly a little worried that I'd have to report back with a drop in performance. However, once I started lifting all worries went away as I soon realized how much my strength had gone up.

    BB Military Press
    180x7 (170x7)
    190x5 (180x5)
    200x4 (180x5)
    180x6 (180x5)

    Behind Neck Press
    150x9 (135x10)
    160x7 (150x7)
    175x4 (160x5)
    180x4 (160x5)

    Shrugs (smith)
    300x25
    320x16
    340x10
    300x17

    DB Press (seated)
    70x11 (70x9)
    70x10 (70x9)
    70x10 (70x9)
    -when doing these fatigued I haven't got more than 9 reps for a month...not a huge change, but I was happy

    BB Upright Rows
    110x15 (110x12)
    130x9 (130x8)
    140x7 (135x7)
    140x7 (140x6)

    Rear Delt Flys (machine)
    145x15
    160x10
    175x8

    Face Pulls (3 sec. hold)
    65x15
    65x12
    72.5x10

    supersets
    DB Lateral Raise
    27.5x12
    30x10
    25x10
    Seated DB Lateral Raise (bent over)
    27.5x12
    30x10
    25x11

    I got to the gym feeling like crap and left feeling amazing. Given the circumstances, I had one of the most satisfying workouts I can remember and I'm still riding the high.

    I was already thinking that the stack had been benefiting me, but this afternoon really drove the point home. The overall progress made was better than I've seen in a while. Adding in everything that I had working against me I was actually shocked. With the way I'm feeling now I honestly can't wait to get back in the gym.

    I'm still unsure if I'll be working in the morning. My foot is severely swollen and throbbing with pain. If I do end up having the morning free, I'll be excited to see how I can perform with a reasonable amount of rest.
    Great workout brother!!! Those numbers are impressive bro...200lbs military press just one word "WOW"!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  20. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Great workout brother!!! Those numbers are impressive bro...200lbs military press just one word "WOW"!!!
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. Hopefully I can get more than 4 reps next time around.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Day 18

    I had to take the day off from the extra job. I can barely walk so I would have been useless. I ended up getting about 9.5 hours of sleep last night which is close to the combined total of the 3 nights prior. I feel like I could have slept another 10 and I still feel worn out.

    I weighed 200.2lbs (+1.2 overall) this morning. I'm glad to see that I haven't dropped a lot of weight while having to guess my calorie expenditure this week. I'm still looking fairly lean and possibly a little more than a couple weeks ago.

    I had my FS XR and 4 caps of SLINshot before a 155g carb breakfast. I took all the other caps and tablets with my meal as well. I'm gonna scale the calories back to 4800-5000 for today with the day job off.

    I just finished up a heaping scoop of MM and will be heading to the gym to work back. Hopefully my foot doesn't cause me to hold back with anything, particularly deads.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Day 18 continued

    I ended up having another great performance. The strength difference is noticeable once I start warming up. These last couple workouts I've gone in feeling fatigued, not knowing what to expect, to feeling unstoppable after a couple reps. The progress has my mood elevated and it remains that way well after leaving the gym.

    Pull ups
    BWx14 (BWx13)
    BW+30x8 (BW+25x7)
    BW+40x6 (BW+30x6)
    BW+40x6 (BW+30x6)
    BWx11 (BWx9)
    -best overall progress I've had with these since I started getting strength and size back

    Deadlift
    225x15 (225x15)
    315x12 (325x10)
    365x6 (375x5)
    385x4 (375x4)
    405x2 (325x8)

    BB Row
    155x15 (135x15)
    205x9 (205x7)
    225x6 (205x7)
    225x5 (215x6)

    Lat Pulldown
    140x12 (140x12)
    160x9 (160x8)
    170x6 (160x7)
    170x6 (170x5)

    Seated Cable Row
    200x10 (200x8)
    220x7 (205x7)
    220x7 (220x6)
    225x5 (220x6)

    V-Bar Lat Pulldown
    160x10 (160x7)
    180x6 (170x6)
    180x6 (170x5)
    185x5 (150x8)

    Single Arm Cable Row
    90x12 (90x10)
    100x8 (90x10)
    100x8 (90x10)

    Back Extensions (superman style, hold at top)
    BWx28
    BWx23

    I was happy to see that yesterday's strength gains weren't a fluke. The stack combined with my diet and training has now surpassed my expectations. I'm highly considering ordering another round of a few of the supps and extending the log another month. I might actually grab some Recycle tonight.

    I'm not sure whether the D-pol or Recycle is most responsible for my increased progress. Most likely its a decent combo of both. I have a history of high SHBG so I'm thinking that Recycle (specifically the 3,4 Divanil) could be helping my normally high percentage of bound testosterone finally free up a little and work in my favor.

    I've been seeing a few pimples pop up on my shoulder and chest area the last few days. Sweating like crazy while working this week could have a part in this, but I don't get them too often.

    I'll only be working from home tomorrow so I'll be able to get a good amount of sleep again. My body should be all charged up and back in top shape to hit the gym.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Glad you like the stack! What do you plan on ordering?

    Sounds expensive, but d-pol, SLINshot, Recycle....
    The line is legit.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Dayumm dude. Killer numbers man...keeep killing it

    RECOVERBRO



  25. Mighty numbers Brosef! Keep it up! And remember...Superman Like Soulja BOY!! YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUAAAH! hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 491
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 07:35 PM
  2. AE and Purus team up on the whole line (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 08:55 AM
  3. CBR's ride with Purus Labs D-pol (Sponsored)
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 09:56 PM
  5. MrJ gets RECYCLEd with Purus Labs(sponsored)
    By Mrjustin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:16 AM
Log in
Log in