Purus Labs: the entire line (sponsored)

Page 3 of 21 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Day 7

    I didn't get in any cardio this morning because my calves were screaming. I went extra slow and controlled working them yesterday and apparently that's gonna be my new approach.

    All supps are being taken per usual today minus the MM. I didn't mention it earlier, but I've been taking some additional vitamin D along with D-pol and a multi the last couple days. I was borderline deficient last time I was tested so it shouldn't be overkill.

    The last 2 weeks of the log are going to be challenging. I'll be working from home for a couple weeks at night and helping a buddy with his new landscaping/construction business during the day. On weekdays it looks like I'll be walking 6+ hours mowing lawns, and weekends doing stone work. I haven't figured it out yet, but I'm going to need an insane amount of calories just to maintain weight. It's going to be tough managing the huge increase in calories and not missing workouts with limited time to fit everything in. The good thing is that I still have a week from tomorrow to come up with a plan. I'll make it work and don't plan on sacrificing any time in the gym to do so.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 7

    I didn't get in any cardio this morning because my calves were screaming. I went extra slow and controlled working them yesterday and apparently that's gonna be my new approach.

    All supps are being taken per usual today minus the MM. I didn't mention it earlier, but I've been taking some additional vitamin D along with D-pol and a multi the last couple days. I was borderline deficient last time I was tested so it shouldn't be overkill.

    The last 2 weeks of the log are going to be challenging. I'll be working from home for a couple weeks at night and helping a buddy with his new landscaping/construction business during the day. On weekdays it looks like I'll be walking 6+ hours mowing lawns, and weekends doing stone work. I haven't figured it out yet, but I'm going to need an insane amount of calories just to maintain weight. It's going to be tough managing the huge increase in calories and not missing workouts with limited time to fit everything in. The good thing is that I still have a week from tomorrow to come up with a plan. I'll make it work and don't plan on sacrificing any time in the gym to do so.
    Good deal bud!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Good deal bud!
    It's gonna be rough. I normally sit all day long except at the gym.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    So instead or Recover Bro... Should I start the Purus Brothers?



    Guaranteed!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Day 8

    The spoonful of yogurt continues to make my morning caps of FSXR "burn free" and the afternoon cap never causes any issues. I decided to use my daily Slinshot allowance with breakfast. I went with 3 caps for 120g of carbs. Everything else was taken with my meal and MM was used right before heading to the gym.

    I worked chest and triceps today and had some form of progress (weight and/or reps) with all exercises. Now that the intial week's workouts are complete, I'll display the previous week's numbers in parentheses next to the current numbers for comparison (on some, but not all lifts).

    BB Flat Bench
    245x8 (245x8)
    255x5 (265x4)
    255x5 (265x4)
    255x5 (255x4)
    255x5 (250x5)

    BB Incline Bench
    205x8 (205x7)
    225x4 (215x5)
    220x6 (220x4)
    225x5 (215x5)
    225x5 (210x6)
    -got fired up after weak 2nd set

    DB Flat Bench (3 sec. negative, 2 sec. pause...EXPLODE)
    70x10
    70x8
    70x8

    Cable Fly (low pull)
    25x10
    30x8
    30x7
    20x11

    Pec Deck
    190x9
    205x7
    220x6
    10 sec. rest
    160x6

    supersets
    V-Bar Pulldown
    115x8
    120x6
    120x5
    100x9
    Rope Pulldown
    70x9
    75x6
    70x7
    50x9
    Standing DB Kickback
    35x15
    40x10
    40x10
    30x15

    Dips
    BWx18
    BWx16
    BW+50x8
    BW+70x5

    My weight this morning was 200.2lbs. I've actually been eating about 200-300 more calories each day than initially planned. Despite the extra calories my weight is exactly the same as 3 days ago. I'm not too worried about it because my strength along with muscle fullness/hardness seems to be increasing. It's hard for me to tell at this point, but definition in my abs might be up a little as well. There could be some recomp taking place, but I should have a better idea over the next few days to a week.

    Hopefully the D-Pol along with the Recycle start having more noticeable effects in the coming week. I'm looking forward to seeing what type of impact they have once fully kicked in.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Great #s, solid updates and glad u got no FS XR burn.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Great #s, solid updates and glad u got no FS XR burn.

    Thanks boss. Everything's off to a great start.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 8

    The spoonful of yogurt continues to make my morning caps of FSXR "burn free" and the afternoon cap never causes any issues. I decided to use my daily Slinshot allowance with breakfast. I went with 3 caps for 120g of carbs. Everything else was taken with my meal and MM was used right before heading to the gym.

    I worked chest and triceps today and had some form of progress (weight and/or reps) with all exercises. Now that the intial week's workouts are complete, I'll display the previous week's numbers in parentheses next to the current numbers for comparison (on some, but not all lifts).

    BB Flat Bench
    245x8 (245x8)
    255x5 (265x4)
    255x5 (265x4)
    255x5 (255x4)
    255x5 (250x5)

    BB Incline Bench
    205x8 (205x7)
    225x4 (215x5)
    220x6 (220x4)
    225x5 (215x5)
    225x5 (210x6)
    -got fired up after weak 2nd set

    DB Flat Bench (3 sec. negative, 2 sec. pause...EXPLODE)
    70x10
    70x8
    70x8

    Cable Fly (low pull)
    25x10
    30x8
    30x7
    20x11

    Pec Deck
    190x9
    205x7
    220x6
    10 sec. rest
    160x6

    supersets
    V-Bar Pulldown
    115x8
    120x6
    120x5
    100x9
    Rope Pulldown
    70x9
    75x6
    70x7
    50x9
    Standing DB Kickback
    35x15
    40x10
    40x10
    30x15

    Dips
    BWx18
    BWx16
    BW+50x8
    BW+70x5

    My weight this morning was 200.2lbs. I've actually been eating about 200-300 more calories each day than initially planned. Despite the extra calories my weight is exactly the same as 3 days ago. I'm not too worried about it because my strength along with muscle fullness/hardness seems to be increasing. It's hard for me to tell at this point, but definition in my abs might be up a little as well. There could be some recomp taking place, but I should have a better idea over the next few days to a week.

    Hopefully the D-Pol along with the Recycle start having more noticeable effects in the coming week. I'm looking forward to seeing what type of impact they have once fully kicked in.
    It's only gonna get better. I can feel it ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    It's only gonna get better. I can feel it ;-)
    I'm with ya. These next few weeks should be great.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    I'm with ya. These next few weeks should be great.
    Oh guaranteed!!! Purus is SOLID!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Oh guaranteed!!! Purus is SOLID!!!
    It's all of you 8 loggers that make it solid!
    You guys got peoples heads turning wondering WTF Purus is and if they take it are they going to respond to the weights and look like you guys.

    :P
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    It's all of you 8 loggers that make it solid!
    You guys got peoples heads turning wondering WTF Purus is and if they take it are they going to respond to the weights and look like you guys.

    :P
    Haha that's what's up bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Day 9

    I had a big breakfast with about 130g carbs so I used Slinshot this morning. I usually have all my meals planned out, which makes it easier to figure out the best time to take it. All the other supps were taken per usual as a part of my new morning routine.

    I had a few things to take care of this morning, so my back/biceps workout was split up for the second week in a row. I ended up working bi's/abs and will hit back on Thursday or Friday. It was a decent workout with some progress on repeat exercises from last week.

    Standing Cable Curl (straight bar)
    95x8 (95x7)
    100x5 (100x5)
    102.5x4 (97.5x5)
    95x6 (95x5)

    Chins
    BWx13 (BWx12)
    BW+25x7 (BW+20x8)
    BW+30x6 (BW+25x6)
    BWx9 (BW+9)

    Standing DB alt. Curl
    50x8 (45x11)
    55x6 (50x8)
    55x6 (55x5)
    55x5 (55x5)
    50x8 (50x7)

    Preacher Curl (machine)
    185x6
    185x6
    175x6
    10 sec. rest
    110x7

    21's (BB)
    60x8x8x8 (24's)
    60x7x7x7
    60x7x7x7

    Cable Crunch
    115x14
    120x9
    115x11

    Seated Crunch (machine)
    205x15
    205x15

    I just thought I'd mention that my calves are still pretty sore from Saturday. I know it doesn't have anything to do with the supplements, but I rarely get DOMS, especially lasting for 3 days. Apparently I beat them to death.

    I'm going to switch up my FS XR dosing tomorrow and use 1 cap AM and 2 PM. I have no issues with how I'm taking it currently, but I could use the extra boost in the afternoon. I use MM a couple hours after the morning dose anyways, so I have plenty of morning energy.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. How many SLINs did you use this AM?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    How many SLINs did you use this AM?
    3 caps. That's as high as I want to go for now. I'm trying to stick with 2 caps a few days a week as well. I might get another bottle at the end of next week and use 6-8 a day.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    3 caps. That's as high as I want to go for now. I'm trying to stick with 2 caps a few days a week as well. I might get another bottle at the end of next week and use 6-8 a day.
    Yeah 6-8 a day is where it's at for me!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Yeah 6-8 a day is where it's at for me!
    I'm gonna have to give it a shot.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Day 10

    I only took one cap of FS XR when I got up this morning. I still felt a little energy boost with the half serving. That combined with MM a couple hours later provided plenty of energy to power through my workout.

    I worked shoulders this morning and felt great during each lift. Progress has been slow compared to other muscle groups, but today pushing extra weight just seemed easier. My endurance was also a little higher than it's been in a while. I improved on every exercise, some more than others.

    BB Military Press (seated)
    170x7 (160x8)
    180x5 (170x6)
    180x5 (175x5)
    180x5 (175x5)

    Behind Neck Press
    135x10 (130x9)
    150x7 (150x5)
    160x5 (150x5)
    160x5 (150x5)

    Shrug (smith)
    300x22
    340x14
    340x10
    320x11

    DB Press (seated) -shoulders always fatigued here
    70x9 (70x9)
    70x9 (70x8)
    70x9 (70x8)
    -Not huge progress, but was stuck at 9x8x8 for 3 weeks so I was happy

    Upright Rows
    110x12 (110x12)
    130x8 (130x7)
    135x7 (130x7)
    140x6 (130x7)

    Face Pulls
    72.5x15
    80x12
    80x12
    85x10

    Cable Front Raise (single arm)
    17.5x10
    20x8
    20x8

    supersets
    DB Lateral Raise
    30x10
    30x9
    27.5x9
    27.5x9
    Seated DB Lateral Raise (bent over)
    30x10
    30x10
    27.5x10
    27.5x10

    My weight was 199.8lbs this morning. That puts me down .4lbs from a couple days ago and up .8lbs overall. Basically my weight is holding steady. I was a little suprised by this because I was gaining weight consistently while eating less before starting this stack. The good news is that muscle fullness/hardness is noticeably improved along with my strength. Muscle hardness actually seems to be picking up quite a bit. I woke up today feeling like a rock. After keeping a close eye on things the last few days, I am confident that there's some leaning taking place as well. It's most noticeable in my abs, and I have a new vein showing in the lower part as a result. I can't recall every having clearly visible veins there even at my leanest. At this point it looks like this run is going to be a recomp. My body seems dead set on recomping the last few months and I've got no complaints. I'm going to up my calories even more and see where it gets me.

    I took a full dose if FS XR this afternoon with a glass of water and had only positive results (no burn). It gave me a nice energy boost to get me through the rest of the day. I can't say that it's suppressing my appetite at all because I've been eating constantly every day without any hesitation.

    I think I could be starting to feel/see some of the effects from D-Pol and Recycle. It's only been 10 days, but strength,endurance, and muscle hardness were noticeably different for me today. I'm hoping this is supplement related and just the beginning of what's to come.

    I've held off on Slinshot so far today and will be using it tonight. It seems to be helping fight off any carb related bloat from my massive meals.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Great lifts brother!!! Today is my shoulder day also and hoping I can kill it like you did...keep it up bro!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  20. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Great lifts brother!!! Today is my shoulder day also and hoping I can kill it like you did...keep it up bro!!!
    Thanks man. I'm sure you'll push some heavy weight with crazy volume like you always do.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Day 11

    I continued with 1 cap FS XR this morning instead of a full serving. I didn't take my spoonful of yogurt until about 15 mins later and could feel the stomach warming creeping in. However, I took it just in time and it never amounted to anything. I didn't sleep enough last night (not supplement related) so Muscle Marinade was a must for today's workout. I mixed up a heaping scoop right before heading to the gym.

    I worked back solo today for the second week in a row. It was a solid workout and I left satisfied with my performance.

    Pull Ups
    BWx13 (BWx12)
    BW+25x7 (BW+20x8)
    BW+30x6 (BW+25x6)
    BW+30x6 (BW+25x5)
    BWx9 (BWx8)

    Deadlift
    225x15 (225x15)
    325x10 (275x10)
    375x5 (365x6)
    375x4 (375x4)
    325x8 (375x4)
    -grip strength is causing problems with progress

    BB Row
    135x15 (135x15)
    205x7 (185x9)
    205x7 (205x6)
    215x6 (215x5)

    Lat Pulldown
    140x12 (140x10)
    160x8 (160x7)
    160x7 (165x6)
    170x5 (165x6)

    Seated Cable Row
    200x8 (185x10)
    205x7 (200x7)
    220x6 (205x7)
    220x6 (220x5)

    V-Bar Lat Pulldown
    160x7 (140x12)
    170x6 (160x7)
    170x5 (165x6)
    150x8 (165x6)

    Cable Row (single arm)
    90x10
    90x10
    (popped 3 Slinshot)
    90x10

    Back Extensions
    BWx28
    BWx21

    I used Slinshot before my post workout shake today which had 120g of carbs. It did a good job of preventing any bloat, and I ate again right when I got home.

    I'm liking the full dose of FS XR in the afternoon. I haven't had any issues taking it with water alone. It's not really suppressing my appetite, but the extra energy is great towards the end of the day. I'm also continuing to sweat more during my workouts, even with one cap prior.

    I upped my calories yesterday and will see what impact that has over the next few days. I'm happy with the way things are going, but I wouldn't mind increasing my weight a little. If it starts to result in excess fat gain I'll drop the calories back to where they were (still above maintenance).
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 11

    I continued with 1 cap FS XR this morning instead of a full serving. I didn't take my spoonful of yogurt until about 15 mins later and could feel the stomach warming creeping in. However, I took it just in time and it never amounted to anything. I didn't sleep enough last night (not supplement related) so Muscle Marinade was a must for today's workout. I mixed up a heaping scoop right before heading to the gym.

    I worked back solo today for the second week in a row. It was a solid workout and I left satisfied with my performance.

    Pull Ups
    BWx13 (BWx12)
    BW+25x7 (BW+20x8)
    BW+30x6 (BW+25x6)
    BW+30x6 (BW+25x5)
    BWx9 (BWx8)

    Deadlift
    225x15 (225x15)
    325x10 (275x10)
    375x5 (365x6)
    375x4 (375x4)
    325x8 (375x4)
    -grip strength is causing problems with progress

    BB Row
    135x15 (135x15)
    205x7 (185x9)
    205x7 (205x6)
    215x6 (215x5)

    Lat Pulldown
    140x12 (140x10)
    160x8 (160x7)
    160x7 (165x6)
    170x5 (165x6)

    Seated Cable Row
    200x8 (185x10)
    205x7 (200x7)
    220x6 (205x7)
    220x6 (220x5)

    V-Bar Lat Pulldown
    160x7 (140x12)
    170x6 (160x7)
    170x5 (165x6)
    150x8 (165x6)

    Cable Row (single arm)
    90x10
    90x10
    (popped 3 Slinshot)
    90x10

    Back Extensions
    BWx28
    BWx21

    I used Slinshot before my post workout shake today which had 120g of carbs. It did a good job of preventing any bloat, and I ate again right when I got home.

    I'm liking the full dose of FS XR in the afternoon. I haven't had any issues taking it with water alone. It's not really suppressing my appetite, but the extra energy is great towards the end of the day. I'm also continuing to sweat more during my workouts, even with one cap prior.

    I upped my calories yesterday and will see what impact that has over the next few days. I'm happy with the way things are going, but I wouldn't mind increasing my weight a little. If it starts to result in excess fat gain I'll drop the calories back to where they were (still above maintenance).
    Ima have to agree with u on the FatSmack dosage
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Ima have to agree with u on the FatSmack dosage
    Yeah, I was doing fine with 2 in the morning, but its a little overkill on the stims taking MM a couple hours later. I'm usually tired in the afternoon, so this way makes more sense.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Yeah, I was doing fine with 2 in the morning, but its a little overkill on the stims taking MM a couple hours later. I'm usually tired in the afternoon, so this way makes more sense.
    I take my mm and fatsmack together :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I take my mm and fatsmack together :-)
    I would, but I wanna take it with an empty stomach. I have my first dose right when I wake up, eat 30 mins later, then MM and the gym within an hour.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 491
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 07:35 PM
  2. AE and Purus team up on the whole line (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 08:55 AM
  3. CBR's ride with Purus Labs D-pol (Sponsored)
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 09:56 PM
  5. MrJ gets RECYCLEd with Purus Labs(sponsored)
    By Mrjustin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:16 AM
Log in
Log in