Purus Labs: the entire line (sponsored)

Page 2 of 13 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Day 6

    When I got up this morning I took 2 caps of Fat Smack XR with water and a tablespoon of Greek yogurt about 5 mins later. There was no stomach warming or discomfort whatsoever, so this will be my new routine.

    Today's workout was legs. Strength gains were consistent with how they've been the last few weeks.

    Back Squat (parallel)
    225x15
    315x12
    390x6
    400x4
    400x3

    Standing Calf Raise
    3 sets
    180xfailure (didn't count)

    DB Lunge
    55x10
    60x8
    65x7

    Calf Extension (machine)
    130x20
    150x20
    180x13
    180x13

    Seated Leg Curl
    145x15
    160x9
    160x8

    Leg Extension
    190x15
    220x8
    220x8

    Cable Crunch
    115x12
    115x11

    Hanging Leg Raise
    BWx13
    BWx11
    BWx10


    I'm still feeling pretty good, but my mood isn't elevated like it was yesterday. I haven't dosed Slinshot yet and I plan on taking 3 caps before dinner. I'll be using 2-3 caps a day going forward.

    Tomorrow will be a day off from the gym. I might do a little cardio in the morning depending on how my legs feel. Based on their current condition its not looking too good.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  2. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285444

    Killer leg workout, and yeah try the slinshot. I only used 2 caps as suggested , but Im thinking the next time I use it playing with the dosing

    RECOVERBRO


  3. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Killer leg workout, and yeah try the slinshot. I only used 2 caps as suggested , but Im thinking the next time I use it playing with the dosing
    Thanks man, my legs are pretty beat. I've actually been using and liking Slinshot all along. I just meant that I didn't take it yet today...probably should've worded that better.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    In my friend
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    In my friend
    Welcome Purus brother. You starting up soon?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Welcome Purus brother. You starting up soon?
    Today when I wake up. I just got off work so nap till 6 and BAM!!! kill it bro. Epic log already
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Today when I wake up. I just got off work so nap till 6 and BAM!!! kill it bro. Epic log already
    I think you'll enjoy it...I already am. Going to check out you're log now.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    So instead or Recover Bro... Should I start the Purus Brothers?



    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    So instead or Recover Bro... Should I start the Purus Brothers?



    Sign me up!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Sign me up!
    Take it back to my original promo thread.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Day 7

    I didn't get in any cardio this morning because my calves were screaming. I went extra slow and controlled working them yesterday and apparently that's gonna be my new approach.

    All supps are being taken per usual today minus the MM. I didn't mention it earlier, but I've been taking some additional vitamin D along with D-pol and a multi the last couple days. I was borderline deficient last time I was tested so it shouldn't be overkill.

    The last 2 weeks of the log are going to be challenging. I'll be working from home for a couple weeks at night and helping a buddy with his new landscaping/construction business during the day. On weekdays it looks like I'll be walking 6+ hours mowing lawns, and weekends doing stone work. I haven't figured it out yet, but I'm going to need an insane amount of calories just to maintain weight. It's going to be tough managing the huge increase in calories and not missing workouts with limited time to fit everything in. The good thing is that I still have a week from tomorrow to come up with a plan. I'll make it work and don't plan on sacrificing any time in the gym to do so.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 7

    I didn't get in any cardio this morning because my calves were screaming. I went extra slow and controlled working them yesterday and apparently that's gonna be my new approach.

    All supps are being taken per usual today minus the MM. I didn't mention it earlier, but I've been taking some additional vitamin D along with D-pol and a multi the last couple days. I was borderline deficient last time I was tested so it shouldn't be overkill.

    The last 2 weeks of the log are going to be challenging. I'll be working from home for a couple weeks at night and helping a buddy with his new landscaping/construction business during the day. On weekdays it looks like I'll be walking 6+ hours mowing lawns, and weekends doing stone work. I haven't figured it out yet, but I'm going to need an insane amount of calories just to maintain weight. It's going to be tough managing the huge increase in calories and not missing workouts with limited time to fit everything in. The good thing is that I still have a week from tomorrow to come up with a plan. I'll make it work and don't plan on sacrificing any time in the gym to do so.
    Good deal bud!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Good deal bud!
    It's gonna be rough. I normally sit all day long except at the gym.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    So instead or Recover Bro... Should I start the Purus Brothers?



    Guaranteed!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Day 8

    The spoonful of yogurt continues to make my morning caps of FSXR "burn free" and the afternoon cap never causes any issues. I decided to use my daily Slinshot allowance with breakfast. I went with 3 caps for 120g of carbs. Everything else was taken with my meal and MM was used right before heading to the gym.

    I worked chest and triceps today and had some form of progress (weight and/or reps) with all exercises. Now that the intial week's workouts are complete, I'll display the previous week's numbers in parentheses next to the current numbers for comparison (on some, but not all lifts).

    BB Flat Bench
    245x8 (245x8)
    255x5 (265x4)
    255x5 (265x4)
    255x5 (255x4)
    255x5 (250x5)

    BB Incline Bench
    205x8 (205x7)
    225x4 (215x5)
    220x6 (220x4)
    225x5 (215x5)
    225x5 (210x6)
    -got fired up after weak 2nd set

    DB Flat Bench (3 sec. negative, 2 sec. pause...EXPLODE)
    70x10
    70x8
    70x8

    Cable Fly (low pull)
    25x10
    30x8
    30x7
    20x11

    Pec Deck
    190x9
    205x7
    220x6
    10 sec. rest
    160x6

    supersets
    V-Bar Pulldown
    115x8
    120x6
    120x5
    100x9
    Rope Pulldown
    70x9
    75x6
    70x7
    50x9
    Standing DB Kickback
    35x15
    40x10
    40x10
    30x15

    Dips
    BWx18
    BWx16
    BW+50x8
    BW+70x5

    My weight this morning was 200.2lbs. I've actually been eating about 200-300 more calories each day than initially planned. Despite the extra calories my weight is exactly the same as 3 days ago. I'm not too worried about it because my strength along with muscle fullness/hardness seems to be increasing. It's hard for me to tell at this point, but definition in my abs might be up a little as well. There could be some recomp taking place, but I should have a better idea over the next few days to a week.

    Hopefully the D-Pol along with the Recycle start having more noticeable effects in the coming week. I'm looking forward to seeing what type of impact they have once fully kicked in.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Great #s, solid updates and glad u got no FS XR burn.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Great #s, solid updates and glad u got no FS XR burn.

    Thanks boss. Everything's off to a great start.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 8

    The spoonful of yogurt continues to make my morning caps of FSXR "burn free" and the afternoon cap never causes any issues. I decided to use my daily Slinshot allowance with breakfast. I went with 3 caps for 120g of carbs. Everything else was taken with my meal and MM was used right before heading to the gym.

    I worked chest and triceps today and had some form of progress (weight and/or reps) with all exercises. Now that the intial week's workouts are complete, I'll display the previous week's numbers in parentheses next to the current numbers for comparison (on some, but not all lifts).

    BB Flat Bench
    245x8 (245x8)
    255x5 (265x4)
    255x5 (265x4)
    255x5 (255x4)
    255x5 (250x5)

    BB Incline Bench
    205x8 (205x7)
    225x4 (215x5)
    220x6 (220x4)
    225x5 (215x5)
    225x5 (210x6)
    -got fired up after weak 2nd set

    DB Flat Bench (3 sec. negative, 2 sec. pause...EXPLODE)
    70x10
    70x8
    70x8

    Cable Fly (low pull)
    25x10
    30x8
    30x7
    20x11

    Pec Deck
    190x9
    205x7
    220x6
    10 sec. rest
    160x6

    supersets
    V-Bar Pulldown
    115x8
    120x6
    120x5
    100x9
    Rope Pulldown
    70x9
    75x6
    70x7
    50x9
    Standing DB Kickback
    35x15
    40x10
    40x10
    30x15

    Dips
    BWx18
    BWx16
    BW+50x8
    BW+70x5

    My weight this morning was 200.2lbs. I've actually been eating about 200-300 more calories each day than initially planned. Despite the extra calories my weight is exactly the same as 3 days ago. I'm not too worried about it because my strength along with muscle fullness/hardness seems to be increasing. It's hard for me to tell at this point, but definition in my abs might be up a little as well. There could be some recomp taking place, but I should have a better idea over the next few days to a week.

    Hopefully the D-Pol along with the Recycle start having more noticeable effects in the coming week. I'm looking forward to seeing what type of impact they have once fully kicked in.
    It's only gonna get better. I can feel it ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    It's only gonna get better. I can feel it ;-)
    I'm with ya. These next few weeks should be great.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    I'm with ya. These next few weeks should be great.
    Oh guaranteed!!! Purus is SOLID!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Oh guaranteed!!! Purus is SOLID!!!
    It's all of you 8 loggers that make it solid!
    You guys got peoples heads turning wondering WTF Purus is and if they take it are they going to respond to the weights and look like you guys.

    :P
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    It's all of you 8 loggers that make it solid!
    You guys got peoples heads turning wondering WTF Purus is and if they take it are they going to respond to the weights and look like you guys.

    :P
    Haha that's what's up bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Day 9

    I had a big breakfast with about 130g carbs so I used Slinshot this morning. I usually have all my meals planned out, which makes it easier to figure out the best time to take it. All the other supps were taken per usual as a part of my new morning routine.

    I had a few things to take care of this morning, so my back/biceps workout was split up for the second week in a row. I ended up working bi's/abs and will hit back on Thursday or Friday. It was a decent workout with some progress on repeat exercises from last week.

    Standing Cable Curl (straight bar)
    95x8 (95x7)
    100x5 (100x5)
    102.5x4 (97.5x5)
    95x6 (95x5)

    Chins
    BWx13 (BWx12)
    BW+25x7 (BW+20x8)
    BW+30x6 (BW+25x6)
    BWx9 (BW+9)

    Standing DB alt. Curl
    50x8 (45x11)
    55x6 (50x8)
    55x6 (55x5)
    55x5 (55x5)
    50x8 (50x7)

    Preacher Curl (machine)
    185x6
    185x6
    175x6
    10 sec. rest
    110x7

    21's (BB)
    60x8x8x8 (24's)
    60x7x7x7
    60x7x7x7

    Cable Crunch
    115x14
    120x9
    115x11

    Seated Crunch (machine)
    205x15
    205x15

    I just thought I'd mention that my calves are still pretty sore from Saturday. I know it doesn't have anything to do with the supplements, but I rarely get DOMS, especially lasting for 3 days. Apparently I beat them to death.

    I'm going to switch up my FS XR dosing tomorrow and use 1 cap AM and 2 PM. I have no issues with how I'm taking it currently, but I could use the extra boost in the afternoon. I use MM a couple hours after the morning dose anyways, so I have plenty of morning energy.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    How many SLINs did you use this AM?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    How many SLINs did you use this AM?
    3 caps. That's as high as I want to go for now. I'm trying to stick with 2 caps a few days a week as well. I might get another bottle at the end of next week and use 6-8 a day.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    3 caps. That's as high as I want to go for now. I'm trying to stick with 2 caps a few days a week as well. I might get another bottle at the end of next week and use 6-8 a day.
    Yeah 6-8 a day is where it's at for me!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Yeah 6-8 a day is where it's at for me!
    I'm gonna have to give it a shot.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Day 10

    I only took one cap of FS XR when I got up this morning. I still felt a little energy boost with the half serving. That combined with MM a couple hours later provided plenty of energy to power through my workout.

    I worked shoulders this morning and felt great during each lift. Progress has been slow compared to other muscle groups, but today pushing extra weight just seemed easier. My endurance was also a little higher than it's been in a while. I improved on every exercise, some more than others.

    BB Military Press (seated)
    170x7 (160x8)
    180x5 (170x6)
    180x5 (175x5)
    180x5 (175x5)

    Behind Neck Press
    135x10 (130x9)
    150x7 (150x5)
    160x5 (150x5)
    160x5 (150x5)

    Shrug (smith)
    300x22
    340x14
    340x10
    320x11

    DB Press (seated) -shoulders always fatigued here
    70x9 (70x9)
    70x9 (70x8)
    70x9 (70x8)
    -Not huge progress, but was stuck at 9x8x8 for 3 weeks so I was happy

    Upright Rows
    110x12 (110x12)
    130x8 (130x7)
    135x7 (130x7)
    140x6 (130x7)

    Face Pulls
    72.5x15
    80x12
    80x12
    85x10

    Cable Front Raise (single arm)
    17.5x10
    20x8
    20x8

    supersets
    DB Lateral Raise
    30x10
    30x9
    27.5x9
    27.5x9
    Seated DB Lateral Raise (bent over)
    30x10
    30x10
    27.5x10
    27.5x10

    My weight was 199.8lbs this morning. That puts me down .4lbs from a couple days ago and up .8lbs overall. Basically my weight is holding steady. I was a little suprised by this because I was gaining weight consistently while eating less before starting this stack. The good news is that muscle fullness/hardness is noticeably improved along with my strength. Muscle hardness actually seems to be picking up quite a bit. I woke up today feeling like a rock. After keeping a close eye on things the last few days, I am confident that there's some leaning taking place as well. It's most noticeable in my abs, and I have a new vein showing in the lower part as a result. I can't recall every having clearly visible veins there even at my leanest. At this point it looks like this run is going to be a recomp. My body seems dead set on recomping the last few months and I've got no complaints. I'm going to up my calories even more and see where it gets me.

    I took a full dose if FS XR this afternoon with a glass of water and had only positive results (no burn). It gave me a nice energy boost to get me through the rest of the day. I can't say that it's suppressing my appetite at all because I've been eating constantly every day without any hesitation.

    I think I could be starting to feel/see some of the effects from D-Pol and Recycle. It's only been 10 days, but strength,endurance, and muscle hardness were noticeably different for me today. I'm hoping this is supplement related and just the beginning of what's to come.

    I've held off on Slinshot so far today and will be using it tonight. It seems to be helping fight off any carb related bloat from my massive meals.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Registered User
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461554

    Great lifts brother!!! Today is my shoulder day also and hoping I can kill it like you did...keep it up bro!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  30. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Great lifts brother!!! Today is my shoulder day also and hoping I can kill it like you did...keep it up bro!!!
    Thanks man. I'm sure you'll push some heavy weight with crazy volume like you always do.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  31. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Day 11

    I continued with 1 cap FS XR this morning instead of a full serving. I didn't take my spoonful of yogurt until about 15 mins later and could feel the stomach warming creeping in. However, I took it just in time and it never amounted to anything. I didn't sleep enough last night (not supplement related) so Muscle Marinade was a must for today's workout. I mixed up a heaping scoop right before heading to the gym.

    I worked back solo today for the second week in a row. It was a solid workout and I left satisfied with my performance.

    Pull Ups
    BWx13 (BWx12)
    BW+25x7 (BW+20x8)
    BW+30x6 (BW+25x6)
    BW+30x6 (BW+25x5)
    BWx9 (BWx8)

    Deadlift
    225x15 (225x15)
    325x10 (275x10)
    375x5 (365x6)
    375x4 (375x4)
    325x8 (375x4)
    -grip strength is causing problems with progress

    BB Row
    135x15 (135x15)
    205x7 (185x9)
    205x7 (205x6)
    215x6 (215x5)

    Lat Pulldown
    140x12 (140x10)
    160x8 (160x7)
    160x7 (165x6)
    170x5 (165x6)

    Seated Cable Row
    200x8 (185x10)
    205x7 (200x7)
    220x6 (205x7)
    220x6 (220x5)

    V-Bar Lat Pulldown
    160x7 (140x12)
    170x6 (160x7)
    170x5 (165x6)
    150x8 (165x6)

    Cable Row (single arm)
    90x10
    90x10
    (popped 3 Slinshot)
    90x10

    Back Extensions
    BWx28
    BWx21

    I used Slinshot before my post workout shake today which had 120g of carbs. It did a good job of preventing any bloat, and I ate again right when I got home.

    I'm liking the full dose of FS XR in the afternoon. I haven't had any issues taking it with water alone. It's not really suppressing my appetite, but the extra energy is great towards the end of the day. I'm also continuing to sweat more during my workouts, even with one cap prior.

    I upped my calories yesterday and will see what impact that has over the next few days. I'm happy with the way things are going, but I wouldn't mind increasing my weight a little. If it starts to result in excess fat gain I'll drop the calories back to where they were (still above maintenance).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 11

    I continued with 1 cap FS XR this morning instead of a full serving. I didn't take my spoonful of yogurt until about 15 mins later and could feel the stomach warming creeping in. However, I took it just in time and it never amounted to anything. I didn't sleep enough last night (not supplement related) so Muscle Marinade was a must for today's workout. I mixed up a heaping scoop right before heading to the gym.

    I worked back solo today for the second week in a row. It was a solid workout and I left satisfied with my performance.

    Pull Ups
    BWx13 (BWx12)
    BW+25x7 (BW+20x8)
    BW+30x6 (BW+25x6)
    BW+30x6 (BW+25x5)
    BWx9 (BWx8)

    Deadlift
    225x15 (225x15)
    325x10 (275x10)
    375x5 (365x6)
    375x4 (375x4)
    325x8 (375x4)
    -grip strength is causing problems with progress

    BB Row
    135x15 (135x15)
    205x7 (185x9)
    205x7 (205x6)
    215x6 (215x5)

    Lat Pulldown
    140x12 (140x10)
    160x8 (160x7)
    160x7 (165x6)
    170x5 (165x6)

    Seated Cable Row
    200x8 (185x10)
    205x7 (200x7)
    220x6 (205x7)
    220x6 (220x5)

    V-Bar Lat Pulldown
    160x7 (140x12)
    170x6 (160x7)
    170x5 (165x6)
    150x8 (165x6)

    Cable Row (single arm)
    90x10
    90x10
    (popped 3 Slinshot)
    90x10

    Back Extensions
    BWx28
    BWx21

    I used Slinshot before my post workout shake today which had 120g of carbs. It did a good job of preventing any bloat, and I ate again right when I got home.

    I'm liking the full dose of FS XR in the afternoon. I haven't had any issues taking it with water alone. It's not really suppressing my appetite, but the extra energy is great towards the end of the day. I'm also continuing to sweat more during my workouts, even with one cap prior.

    I upped my calories yesterday and will see what impact that has over the next few days. I'm happy with the way things are going, but I wouldn't mind increasing my weight a little. If it starts to result in excess fat gain I'll drop the calories back to where they were (still above maintenance).
    Ima have to agree with u on the FatSmack dosage
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  33. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Ima have to agree with u on the FatSmack dosage
    Yeah, I was doing fine with 2 in the morning, but its a little overkill on the stims taking MM a couple hours later. I'm usually tired in the afternoon, so this way makes more sense.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Yeah, I was doing fine with 2 in the morning, but its a little overkill on the stims taking MM a couple hours later. I'm usually tired in the afternoon, so this way makes more sense.
    I take my mm and fatsmack together :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I take my mm and fatsmack together :-)
    I would, but I wanna take it with an empty stomach. I have my first dose right when I wake up, eat 30 mins later, then MM and the gym within an hour.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    I would, but I wanna take it with an empty stomach. I have my first dose right when I wake up, eat 30 mins later, then MM and the gym within an hour.
    No prob with that! Looks good... Kick your day off with a metabolism boost and pre energy before the superboost Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Day 12

    I ended up taking 2 caps of FS XR this morning. I wasn't really planning on it, but I was half asleep and it just happened from habit I guess. The stomach issues aren't a concern anymore as long as I have about a teaspoon of Greek yogurt. It's crazy how such a small amount of food can make such a difference.

    I had an arm focused workout today and they felt like they were gonna pop towards the end of it. The D-Pol and MM pre workout are leading to some serious pumps when my training is somewhat geared towards it.

    Close Grip Bench
    200x9 (200x9)
    225x6 (225x5)
    230x5 (225x5)
    230x4 (225x5)
    200x8

    Reverse Grip Bench
    180x10
    180x9
    180x9

    Standing Cable Curl (single arm)
    50x8 (42.5x12)
    50x8 (50x7)
    55x4 (52.5x4)
    45x9 (45x8)

    Overhead Cable Tri ext. (rope)
    100x12
    105x10
    105x11

    Hammer Curl
    50x12 (50x11)
    55x10 (55x9)
    60x7 (60x6)

    Tri Pushdown (machine)
    285x11 (285x9)
    285x9 (285x8)
    285x8 (285x7)

    Preacher Curl (machine)
    185x7 (175x8)
    190x4 (185x6)
    190x4, drop set 145x6 (170x8)

    Overhead Cable Curl
    25x17
    30x12
    35x7

    Dips
    BW+70x10 (BW+60x11)
    BW+70x8 (BW+70x8)
    BW+70x8 (BW+70x7)
    30sec rest (20sec rest)
    BWx18 (BWx13)

    My endurance was up today. I felt like I could have kept going for another hour and had to make myself leave the gym. Strength is continuing to climb at a decent pace as well. I'm hoping it starts to pick up even more over the next week.

    There are some new physical changes that I noticed today. Vascularity is increasing everywhere. Veins are more prominent throughout my forearms and biceps. The biggest difference is on the top side of my forearms where I usually don't see much. I also have a new vein on my lower abs and a few on my shoulers. There's one that I've never seen before running across the majority of my shoulder and a few others creeping up from my biceps. I'll try to get a picture when I get a chance if they stick around.

    Something else that I'm noticing is an increase in gas. It's not a lot or a big deal, but I take Gut Health and it usually keeps farts at a minimum. I have no idea which supp, if any, is causing this and all other bathroom related activities remain the same.

    I took one cap of FS XR to get through the afternoon and will be using Slinshot (2-3 caps) tonight with dinner.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 12

    I ended up taking 2 caps of FS XR this morning. I wasn't really planning on it, but I was half asleep and it just happened from habit I guess. The stomach issues aren't a concern anymore as long as I have about a teaspoon of Greek yogurt. It's crazy how such a small amount of food can make such a difference.

    I had an arm focused workout today and they felt like they were gonna pop towards the end of it. The D-Pol and MM pre workout are leading to some serious pumps when my training is somewhat geared towards it.

    Close Grip Bench
    200x9 (200x9)
    225x6 (225x5)
    230x5 (225x5)
    230x4 (225x5)
    200x8

    Reverse Grip Bench
    180x10
    180x9
    180x9

    Standing Cable Curl (single arm)
    50x8 (42.5x12)
    50x8 (50x7)
    55x4 (52.5x4)
    45x9 (45x8)

    Overhead Cable Tri ext. (rope)
    100x12
    105x10
    105x11

    Hammer Curl
    50x12 (50x11)
    55x10 (55x9)
    60x7 (60x6)

    Tri Pushdown (machine)
    285x11 (285x9)
    285x9 (285x8)
    285x8 (285x7)

    Preacher Curl (machine)
    185x7 (175x8)
    190x4 (185x6)
    190x4, drop set 145x6 (170x8)

    Overhead Cable Curl
    25x17
    30x12
    35x7

    Dips
    BW+70x10 (BW+60x11)
    BW+70x8 (BW+70x8)
    BW+70x8 (BW+70x7)
    30sec rest (20sec rest)
    BWx18 (BWx13)

    My endurance was up today. I felt like I could have kept going for another hour and had to make myself leave the gym. Strength is continuing to climb at a decent pace as well. I'm hoping it starts to pick up even more over the next week.

    There are some new physical changes that I noticed today. Vascularity is increasing everywhere. Veins are more prominent throughout my forearms and biceps. The biggest difference is on the top side of my forearms where I usually don't see much. I also have a new vein on my lower abs and a few on my shoulers. There's one that I've never seen before running across the majority of my shoulder and a few others creeping up from my biceps. I'll try to get a picture when I get a chance if they stick around.

    Something else that I'm noticing is an increase in gas. It's not a lot or a big deal, but I take Gut Health and it usually keeps farts at a minimum. I have no idea which supp, if any, is causing this and all other bathroom related activities remain the same.

    I took one cap of FS XR to get through the afternoon and will be using Slinshot (2-3 caps) tonight with dinner.
    It's Day 12 so yes that d-pol is picking up.


    I had my FS XR with some peaches this morning & no major stomach burn as well.
    Rockin out @ 3 XRs a day along side MM?
    Damn I would be having head aches.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  39. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    It's Day 12 so yes that d-pol is picking up.


    I had my FS XR with some peaches this morning & no major stomach burn as well.
    Rockin out @ 3 XRs a day along side MM?
    Damn I would be having head aches.
    I'm pumped. I've been waiting to get around the 12 day mark since before day 1. As far as I can tell its starting to do its job. I definitely had a little extra endurance today. Hopefully this is where the real fun starts.

    The burn is a non issue at this point and I never had any problems with the afternoon dose on its own (no food). Yeah, I've always had a high stim tolerance. I could probably take 2 scoops of MM and be fine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Day 13

    FS XR caused me some gut burn this morning. I had some yogurt after it, but it was a kind that I haven't had since starting the stack. I had previously used fat free Greek yogurt and today I had a fat free regular yogurt. I wouldn't have expected there to be a difference, but it was quite noticeable. Once I ate breakfast the burn was eliminated within a few minutes. Everything else was taken per usual before heading to the gym.

    I had planned on taking it easy on my legs today because I didn't want to risk having them in rough shape on Monday. I'm going to be working a second job, walking all day, for the next two weeks, and wanted to have fresh legs while I got a feel for what it would be like. Anyways, my plan flew out the window as soon as I started warming up and could tell my strength was up a good amount. I had been seeing decent strength gains, but I felt like I had a little extra today and couldn't resist testing it a little. Overall, my progress ended up taking a bigger jump than I've seen in a while.

    Back Squat (parallel)
    225x15 (225x15)
    315x12 (315x12)
    400x6 (390x6)
    420x4 (400x4)
    420x3 (400x3)

    Standing Calf Raises
    3 sets
    190xfailure

    DB Lunges
    60x10 (55x10)
    70x8 (60x8)
    70x8 (65x7)
    -these are brutal

    Calf Extensions (machine)
    160x25
    180x15
    200x11
    200x10

    Seated Leg Curl
    160x12 (145x15)
    165x9 (160x9)
    165x8 (160x8)

    Leg Extensions
    205x12 (190x15)
    225x9 (220x8)
    235x8 (220x8)

    Cable Crunches
    115x15
    120x12
    120x9

    Hanging Leg Raise
    BWx13
    BWx11

    The stack looks like its really starting to benefit me in the gym. It's most likely the D-pol along with Recycle having the biggest impact on performance.

    The 2 caps of FS XR this afternoon were a nice pick me up after being pretty beat from today's workout.
    Slinshot will be used tonight with dinner. At this point it looks like a 3 cap meal.

    My weight was up to 200.6lbs (+1.6lbs overall) this morning. I'm happy to see it climbing slightly and it appears to be all be lean. I think I have a little recomp taking place at this point.

    My whole daily routine is going to change dramatically starting Monday. I haven't really come up with a plan at this point because I didn't want to stress over it. What I do know, is that I'll have to eat way more than I currently am if don't want to waste away. I just checked my calorie counter app and a "brisk walk" for 6 hours will burn close to 3000 calories. I figure I'll be doing that at a minimum during an 8+ hour day. With my current high calorie intake I'm gonna have to go to Michael Phelps levels just to maintain weight. Tonight and tomorrow I'll be figuring out how to make that happen. Another change will be my workout time. I won't have time for the gym in the morning so I'll be lifting after my landscaping job. I haven't been to this gym at that time, so hopefully it won't be too crowded. These factors might make it harder to gauge changes in strength at first, but I think I'll still be able see a difference. I have a feeling Muscle Marinade is gonna come up huge for me these next 2 weeks. I wish my 2 week landscaping gig didn't fall on the last 2 weeks of the stack, but I'm up for the challenge. After a couple days I should get into the swing of things and progress should continue. If anything, I'll probably end up ripped from all the cardio.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 491
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:35 PM
  2. AE and Purus team up on the whole line (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 07:55 AM
  3. CBR's ride with Purus Labs D-pol (Sponsored)
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 12:15 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 08:56 PM
  5. MrJ gets RECYCLEd with Purus Labs(sponsored)
    By Mrjustin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 12:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in