Intimidate Log and review by a noob

Xecxc

Awards
Intimidate Log and review by a noob
Hey guys, I just got my Intimidate and ZMA in on friday and I decided to start a log. I won't be posting all my workouts everyday but I will give you an idea of what they are. I have never taken anything other than creatine, protein, and some pre-workouts so bare with my noobinish about this kinda stuff. Also I know you shouldn't be able to feel it just after 3 days but today I Lat pulled 200 lbs x 8 which is about 25 over my best.

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 157
Body fat 10%

Supplements:
Intimidate
ZMA
Green Tea Extract

Caffeine or
1MR

Diet:
Nothing special, just high in protein and no junk food. Alcohol on the weekends.

Here's pics of the workout and first day

IMG_1392.JPG
IMG_0174.JPG
IMG_0175.JPG

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
holy crap there are a lot of logs on AM!
im in here for this one! lets roll

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Stoked to see how you do... I'm starting mine tonight, but I'm not going to bother keeping a log. I also work two weeks out of the month in the oil field so my results should be very different than everyone elses. I am extremely physically active for at least 12 hours a day, so I have no idea how my results will be. I'm mostly picking this up as a test enhancer/recovery assisting supp. I'm going to give this stuff a month before I stack on Erase, run Intimidate and Erase for a month, and then finish off with only Erase the last month.

Good luck, I will be keeping an eye on your log. I'm about 6' and 165 so it will be interesting to see how we finish up.

Last edited:
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in. feel free to hit me up with any questions or concerns with Intimidate along the way bro :)

Xecxc

Awards
So far it's all good! I don't know if it's a placebo effect but it seems like I can rep more weight. My bench went up 20lbs but like I said it could b a placebo effect. My sleep has been really ****ty though, I don't know if it's because it's hotter outside or stress but I've woken up in the middle of the night almost everynight and I never do that.
Can't wait to see what happens week 3 when this stuff is really suppose to kick in!!
I'll keep ya guys posted.

Xecxc

Awards
Stoked to see how you do... I'm starting mine tonight, but I'm not going to bother keeping a log. I also work two weeks out of the month in the oil field so my results should be very different than everyone elses. I am extremely physically active for at least 12 hours a day, so I have no idea how my results will be. I'm mostly picking this up as a test enhancer/recovery assisting supp. I'm going to give this stuff a month before I stack on Erase, run Intimidate and Erase for a month, and then finish off with only Erase the last month.

Good luck, I will be keeping an eye on your log. I'm about 6' and 165 so it will be interesting to see how we finish up.
Thanks man you too! I'm sure you'll be much better off considering you are pretty much working out for 12 hours straight!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
let us know about the sleep issues, if it seems like your sleep doesnt improve over time, then I would recommend taking the dose pre-workout

Xecxc

Awards
Sorry I haven't updated you guys in a while but here it is.

5/31/12 I weight in at my gym with tanita and my weight was 159.4 (2.4lbs up from my starting weight) and my body fat was 9.3 (about 1% lower).

06/01/12 Lat pulled down went from 200x8 from a week ago to 225x8 which is 50 over my original best.

06/04/12 I did bench 225 4 times, which used to be my max.

06/05/12 I weight in and I'm at 161.5, not sure on body fat.

Overall I feel like it's working considering my weight is going up! My sleep is still pretty bad, I wake up in the middle of the night almost every night but I can deal with it for a month considering the benefits I started seeing.
Another thing I noticed was that my veins on my shoulders and lower abs were showing more.

rsz_rsz_img_0237_(1).jpg

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I haven't updated you guys in a while but here it is.

5/31/12 I weight in at my gym with tanita and my weight was 159.4 (2.4lbs up from my starting weight) and my body fat was 9.3 (about 1% lower).

06/01/12 Lat pulled down went from 200x8 from a week ago to 225x8 which is 50 over my original best.

06/04/12 I did bench 225 4 times, which used to be my max.

06/05/12 I weight in and I'm at 161.5, not sure on body fat.

Overall I feel like it's working considering my weight is going up! My sleep is still pretty bad, I wake up in the middle of the night almost every night but I can deal with it for a month considering the benefits I started seeing.
Another thing I noticed was that my veins on my shoulders and lower abs were showing more.

View attachment 58899
Nice results! Most users experience enhanced sleep while very few did not. Try taking it pre workout.

Xecxc

Awards
I take it and ZMA right before bed. Could it be the ZMA?
Would it still work just as good if taking it pre-workout? I can deal with the sleep issue.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never tried it any other time then before bed. If you can deal with the sleep issue and it's working then no sense in changing it. ZMA improves sleep always take it before bed

Xecxc

Awards
Another update!
It's been a little over 2 weeks since I started Intimidate. My weight is now is a solid 163-164. I will measure body fat tomorrow.
So I'm looking at a gain of 6-7 pounds in a little over 2 weeks! which in my book is insane! I have not been able to gain weight over the last 6 months almost at all. My eating has went up as well, getting at least 500-600 calories extra a day.

My sleep is fine now! nothing great but just normal sleep like I used to be able to get before taking intimidate.

There's no doubt that my strength has went up as well because pretty much all my bests have went up.

I also started taking creatine again and nitric oxide so I'm sure some of my weight gain has been because of them too but I still think Intimidate is doing most of the work!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Another update!
It's been a little over 2 weeks since I started Intimidate. My weight is now is a solid 163-164. I will measure body fat tomorrow.
So I'm looking at a gain of 6-7 pounds in a little over 2 weeks! which in my book is insane! I have not been able to gain weight over the last 6 months almost at all. My eating has went up as well, getting at least 500-600 calories extra a day.

My sleep is fine now! nothing great but just normal sleep like I used to be able to get before taking intimidate.

There's no doubt that my strength has went up as well because pretty much all my bests have went up.

I also started taking creatine again and nitric oxide so I'm sure some of my weight gain has been because of them too but I still think Intimidate is doing most of the work!
damn, 6-7 lbs is quality progress if most of it is lean, and as long as you like what you see in the mirror odds are it mostly is. glad the sleep is normal at least now. let us know how the body fat measurements come out

Xecxc

Awards
here's a pic of the weigh in today. Don't pay attention to the first line (I weighted in on standard and I usually do athletic) or the 2nd line from the bottom (that's a friend of mines)
phpzSYfZiPM.jpg

As you can see, I'm up 6.4 lbs from the time I started, fat went down from %10.2 to %9.5.

I'm pretty jacked about it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some initial comments,

You have a solid base to build from
I like how you scanned your workout log
You don't look 20
Your hand writing blows

:D haha jk bro. Solid start so far, really looking forward to seeing how this goes!

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
up 6lbs overall! sweet
and 5lbs since you have added intimidate! WIN!!1

Xecxc

Awards
Thanks guys!

And lol Mike, I'm almost 21 so you'r right!

GHO5T

Awards
Hey man great start to your first log. Hows the Intimidate going? Any sleep or libido effects?

Xecxc

Awards
Sleep is not any better at all. Its in fact worse, or was for the first 2 weeks.
Not sure about libido, at my age I don't have a problem with that at all lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sleep is not any better at all. Its in fact worse, or was for the first 2 weeks.

Im only 24 bro.. I get damn libido issues!!!! :D

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
if the sleep issues persist, consider taking your dose pre-workout. a few people have had problems sleeping while on Intimidate, but they got great results using it pre-workout

Xecxc

Awards
After a month of intimidate here's what I've come up with:

Pros:
Weight gain (my main focus) of 10 lbs!! 2 of which were fat
Strength gains on all my bests ranging from 20lbs on bench to 40 or more lbs on lat pulled downs.

Cons:
1.Bad sleep for the first 2 weeks.
2. Acne on my shoulders and biceps starting on 3rd week. Stopped once I ran out of intimdate.

Overall I was very impressed with this product, I mean VERY!! By far the best supplement I've taken (not that I've taken many).

Few questions for you guys. How long do you wait between cycling on this? I'm thinking about buying 2 more bottles considering that the sale on nutraplanet is still going on. My weight goal is around 180 lbs so what other natural (sorta) supplements do you guys recommend? I'm not trying to take any pro-hormones or anything like that.
phpVgzbv8PM.jpg

phpXMpPdGPM.jpg
phpxY1XCLPM.jpg

Xecxc

Awards
And on the libido, actually I have seen a BIG difference once I was off of it! When I was on it I was horny all the time but it seemed like always was so it didn't click to me. Once I was off of it I realized how much of a difference it made, for a month I pretty much could go to town anytime of the day, or night! For a month I swear all I thought about was sex, now it's back to about 70% of the time lol

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established

First time I took Intimidate for 4 weeks it took me 2-3 weeks to finally start getting some good sleep. Since then I've run a second 8 week cycle with it and slept like a baby every single night. September/October/November is my next planned 12 week of it and am really excited. Good luck if you run this again!

Last edited:

Xecxc

Awards
First time I took Intimidate for 4 weeks it took me 2-3 weeks to finally start getting some good sleep. Since then I've run a second 8 week cycle with it and slept like a baby every single night. September/October/November is my next planned 12 week of it and am really excited. Good luck if you run this again!

How many cycles have you done so far? How long do you think I should wait before I do a 8 week one? And were your gains from the 2nd cycle as good as the first one?

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
How many cycles have you done so far? How long do you think I should wait before I do a 8 week one? And were your gains from the 2nd cycle as good as the first one?
I've done 2 so far, a 4 week and an 8 week. I waited 4 weeks between the two. I didn't have any ill effects, though to be safe, the iForce reps will probably pop in here soon to help you out. Listen to them, they really know their stuff about their own products.

Gains on the 8 week were far superior to the 4 week run. The 8 week I was able to completely bust through a major plateau I had been experiencing for three months. I set a bunch of new PR's the second half of April and into May. The great part about it was I continued to get even stronger the two weeks I was off Intimidate before I started my current summer cycle. Vascularity also increased which, for a fat guy, is pretty phenomenal.

As for the 12 week run later this year, I am going to stack it with Licogenix for 8 weeks and then Erase Pro for 4. I'm hoping to lean out a bit before getting ready for a bulk in December.

Good luck with things and I hope you log it here. I'd like to follow along.

Cheers.