Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Thanks to Marms and Lecheek nutrition for allowing me to log some excellent products.

Mass HGH

Testodrol X9

I will dose according to the bottle instructions.

Check the links for product profiles.

Stats
42 years old weighing in at 177 pounds this AM.

My goals for this run is to lean out while keeping or increasing strength.

Diet will be just above maintenance . I'll adjust carbs down to increase fat loss if needed.

Training will be a 4 day split . I hit all body parts twice a week other than legs(once a week) . I don't train abs and I don't go nuts with cardio. I think if you are doing heavy core exercise (squats and dead lifts) your abs will get plenty of work. My job is pretty active so too much cardio leads to over training quickly for me. I mostly go compound movements with no isolation exercises other than triceps extensions.

I will be using a pre workout and the usual fish oil / whey / blend protein. I would like to add a anti - cortisol if it's ok with Marms if I do I will add it to the list.

I won't bore anyone to death with workout details I will however note how I feel and recover that's the most important detail in judging the products.

I've never tried Bulbine natalensis so I'm very excited to try this. Picture updates weekly and possibly more often if I feel extra jacked up!
photo (480x640).jpg

photo(1) (480x640).jpg

photo(3) (480x640).jpg

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to see how this works for you at your age to be honest. What would you add ?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Cant wait to see how this works for you at your age to be honest. What would you add ?
Either lean extreme or reduce XT.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, good luck man. I'll be joining you shortly with the same two products!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Day 3 - nothing real to note so far. They are natural products so I'm expecting slow and steady results.
I did however get a good pump after my dinner dose of the Testodrol . I'll be watching that to see if it continues .
Mass now then off to bed . No weight changes but I'll be upping calories a bit to offset the increased workload .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I was going to update when I got in tonight but the IPhone app is working for me right now so.......

Sleep seems enhanced the past few nights . I've been sleeping like a rock and I really hope that's a by product of the MassHGH . Usually I'm up at least once a night but that hasn't happened the past two nights .
The second thing I noticed this morning at the gym is dry joints. I'm wondering if the Bulbine Natalensis is lowering estrogen and drying me out some .
I'm certainly enjoying the stack so far.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to update when I got in tonight but the IPhone app is working for me right now so.......

Sleep seems enhanced the past few nights . I've been sleeping like a rock and I really hope that's a by product of the MassHGH . Usually I'm up at least once a night but that hasn't happened the past two nights .
The second thing I noticed this morning at the gym is dry joints. I'm wondering if the Bulbine Natalensis is lowering estrogen and drying me out some .
I'm certainly enjoying the stack so far.
Sleep sounds good, Dry joints I have not heard of yet with either so lets see how that goes :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
It could be I went heavy on the dumbbells (100's) . I have to see how I feel come Saturday morning .

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It could be I went heavy on the dumbbells (100's) . I have to see how I feel come Saturday morning .
Try backing off to 2 caps before bed and see if that helps at all man.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Try backing off to 2 caps before bed and see if that helps at all man.
Nah! I go all out besides I think I went a bit too heavy without warming up .
I've taken 4 erase a day and never really had joint pain . Either way I hope it is drying me out that means its working.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nah! I go all out besides I think I went a bit too heavy without warming up .
I've taken 4 erase a day and never really had joint pain . Either way I hope it is drying me out that means its working.
I hear that man, i told Marms i felt a little dry joints but nothing bad.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Dead lifts on Saturday and I'll see how my graham cracker joints are! I forgot to add I've been a bit more testy the past few days.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dead lifts on Saturday and I'll see how my graham cracker joints are! I forgot to add I've been a bit more testy the past few days.

I have rice crispy joints. snap crackle pop!
Lets see how the deadlifts go ? Im feeling good :) no joint pain for me :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
One week down

Weight :177

Strength : Steady

Recovery : Excellent ! noticeable decrease in soreness . Fighting the urge to increase weights/reps

Sleep : Enhanced this goes along with recovery . Sleeping solid the whole night through.

Nothing negative to note so far . Joint pain was a false alarm i was golden today. I've noticed a solid pump and some good agression. Alpha male type thing going on but in a good way.

Crushed dead lifts and weighted pullups this morning. I was able to really focus on form .

Today's journey in the emo gym I am forced to go to.

Deadlifts

135 x 15, 180 x 12, 230 x 8 , 230 x 9 to failure

Weighted pull ups

4 sets 8 reps 35 pound dumbell

Dumbell rows

60x12 , 85x8 ,95x8 , 100x6

Barbell curls

90 x 12 , 90 x 12

Preacher Curl

70 x 8 , 70 x 8

Concentration curl

30 x 10 , 30 to failure

Current supplements

Lecheek MassHGH and Lecheek Testodrol X9

Lecheek speed extreme pre workout

Xtreme Formulations Whey artic lemonade ( good stuff blended with ice)

Myofusion cinnamon roll ( got a free tub from my buddy at the blank shoppe ) not too bad

Fish oil.

Monday I will revamp my diet and get that in order . I'll post macros and such.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice hook up on the tub from your Buddy . Glad to hear nothing major with the joint pain ;)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
In. Looking pretty good so far.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Off day today ....

So far recovery is a major factor . No soreness from previous workouts .
Sleep continues uninterrupted . Really haven't slept this well in quite some time .
Nice feeling of well being . It's hard to describe just felt real good today .

4 am gym time tomorrow .

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Off day today ....

Sleep continues uninterrupted . Really haven't slept this well in quite some time .

4 am gym time tomorrow .
The sleep is crazy man i had a terrible time sleeping but here lately i sleep the whole night through. It's nice!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day today ....

4 am gym time tomorrow .
I had no soreness untill the strength kicked in on sat. Did some crazy deads and now my forearms are killing me lol

The sleep is crazy man i had a terrible time sleeping but here lately i sleep the whole night through. It's nice!
Agreed :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Today was a off day and I had to do like 300 pushups just get out some juice. I have another observation but I'm waiting a few more day's to see if it continues.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Positives

Weight : 176

Strength : up

Vascularity : up

Sleep : continues to be enhanced

Negatives : Zous (zit of unusual size)

I managed to get a planet sized zit on my neck. Of course I can't leave it be so after messing with it I look like I got shot. This is isolated though but it's a sign of increase in test.

Recent workout as I'm splitting today up dead lifts this AM and I'm going back to crush arms and traps tonight.

Warning boring workout details incoming :

Chest

Dumbbell press
75x8 , 90x8, 100x4

Incline Dumbbell press
75x10,75x10,80x8

Machine Fly
140x12,140x12,140x12

Shoulder

Seated Dumbbell Press
50x12,55x9,55x8 Starting to get fried

Rear Delt machine
80x15,80x15,80x15

Triceps Push down
140x12,140x12,140x12

Feeling really good mentally . Big time increase in hunger over the past few days. I have noticed that there seems to be a nutrient partitioning effect after I dose with food. I get a mad pump and a flood of energy. This is something that's happened almost every time with my evening dose.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Stuck at the hotel dealing with work so I figured just do the old prison workout .

500 pushups , Triceps extensions between the coffee tables , 200 situps , body squats . I tried rigging something involving a sheet , clothes rack and the ironing board but I almost tore it out of the wall so I thought better.

Feeling good and strong . I have to admit I'm hungry all the time. I also think my body temp is up. I'm feeling hot . Muscles are pumped pretty much all the time. Sleep and recovery remains enhanced.

Only neg I've had so far is some oily skin but that's not a really big deal.

I will get a more detailed update on Friday once I can hit the gym again. There will be damage done!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stuck at the hotel dealing with work so I figured just do the old prison workout .

500 pushups , Triceps extensions between the coffee tables , 200 situps , body squats . I tried rigging something involving a sheet , clothes rack and the ironing board but I almost tore it out of the wall so I thought better.

Feeling good and strong . I have to admit I'm hungry all the time. I also think my body temp is up. I'm feeling hot . Muscles are pumped pretty much all the time. Sleep and recovery remains enhanced.

Only neg I've had so far is some oily skin but that's not a really big deal.

I will get a more detailed update on Friday once I can hit the gym again. There will be damage done!!!
Thanks for the update my man :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Back to gym today.......

Weight : 178

Strength : Up

Recovery : Enhanced

Sleep : Enhanced

Hunger : Up,Up and away!!

A few day's off do a old mans joints justice. I had a awesome workout today. Lot's of strength and good agression. I'm feeling jacked up and that's a good thing.

I have to think this combo would just be great on a bulk or someone looking to gain lean mass even during PCT I think this stack would be aces.

Perhaps with the addition of HyperT2 and OxyECA it would make a awesome cut stack. The thing is It's making me hungry as hell. I kinda switched gears and I'm eating around 400-500 above trying to gain as much as I can for the next 2 weeks.

I adjusted training to go a bit heavy and see where it gets me.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm actually leaning out a bit judging by the mirror and strength and recovery continues to be a positive. Feeling jacked up all the time and a good aggressive attitude that I like.

I set a PR on dead lifts this AM

310x3

I never really did dead lifts . I just started a few months ago doing deads and I was all happy with myself . I really would like to hit 340 before this cycle is up. I feel I'm close.

I really went all out on back today so Monday morning will be a good test for my recovery .

No adverse effects from the products at all only positives. Keep pushing........

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually leaning out a bit judging by the mirror and strength and recovery continues to be a positive. Feeling jacked up all the time and a good aggressive attitude that I like.

I set a PR on dead lifts this AM

310x3

I never really did dead lifts . I just started a few months ago doing deads and I was all happy with myself . I really would like to hit 340 before this cycle is up. I feel I'm close.

I really went all out on back today so Monday morning will be a good test for my recovery .

No adverse effects from the products at all only positives. Keep pushing........
Congrats on the PR !!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
The fun continues..............

Positives

Strength - still increasing

Weight - 176 kind of holding steady

Agression - I didn't note this in past updates but it's been increasing. On non workout day's I need to do some pushups or move something to burn it off.

Hunger - I need to eat! this stuff is increasing my hunger.

Sleep - enhanced . I usually stay asleep until the alarm goes off. When I wake up I'm feeling nice and rested.

Attitude - nice feeling of well being

Dreams -I didn't note this in past updates but over the past week I've had some wild dreams. Very vivid and kinda cool and almost lucid.

Libido - increased . Too bad for me my wifes area is closed for refurbishment.

Negatives

Oily skin. Not too bad no pimples or acne to speak of after the first 10 days. That may be a reach but it's not a real issue.

Workouts have been great! I crushed seated dumbbell presses . I'm going to push it on friday and go for a 340 deadlift and 80 dumbbell presses(seated).

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Looking good! How the GLYCOMYX going ;) that's stuff is working wonders for me.!!.!.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Looking good! How the GLYCOMYX going ;) that's stuff is working wonders for me.!!.!.
Yeah I'm loving it! Walking around jacked all the time . People at work think I'm juicing.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Yeah I'm loving it! Walking around jacked all the time . People at work think I'm juicing.
That's how we roll! You need to try cardio with it just once, my cardio endurance sky rocketed with it, so that my favorite aspect.!..

As far as this log goes keep killing you crazy old man jk on the old man part, well we all know you seriously look like your 28 & in college.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, everyone's thoughts when your getting in shape are automatically about juicing.

I remember one time when I had to go to the hospital and my mom getting asked was it because of the protein powders I was taking by family friends.

"Oh Lord, we knew once he got that whey protein it was only a matter of time before he ended up dead!"

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, everyone's thoughts when your getting in shape are automatically about juicing.

I remember one time when I had to go to the hospital and my mom getting asked was it because of the protein powders I was taking by family friends.

"Oh Lord, we knew once he got that whey protein it was only a matter of time before he ended up dead!"
lol

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
These people at work really piss me off. It's not steroids it's lifting 4 times a week , nutrition , rest and proper supplementation . Heaven forbid you explain that you hear this " oh I use to lift but I stopped and it turned to fat" or " I don't want lift I'm afraid I'll get too big" or " what are you taking ? Andro" I need something to help me get big"
Ughhhhh.......

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These people at work really piss me off. It's not steroids it's lifting 4 times a week , nutrition , rest and proper supplementation . Heaven forbid you explain that you hear this " oh I use to lift but I stopped and it turned to fat" or " I don't want lift I'm afraid I'll get too big" or " what are you taking ? Andro" I need something to help me get big"
Ughhhhh.......
Your killing me lmao.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
That is one of the funniest things I've ever heard!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
That is one of the funniest things I've ever heard!
That's what my wife says about my stash! " it's freaking protein it comes from milk devil woman "