Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I see someone making this a signature lol
    Name:  benStillerDoIt.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  31.3 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER


  2. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    That's what my wife says about my stash! " it's freaking protein it comes from milk devil woman "
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    That's what my wife says about my stash! " it's freaking protein it comes from milk devil woman "
    My girlfriend likes my body (especially now that I'm finally getting back into decent shape after multiple injuries), but complains about supplements all the time. Granted they are everywhere. She is especially amazed/annoyed at Matt Pearson's stuff. "You mean this gum burns fat? What next? Fat burning hot sauce on our food? What next? You rub this crap on your gut and it burns fat? What next?"
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    My girlfriend likes my body (especially now that I'm finally getting back into decent shape after multiple injuries), but complains about supplements all the time. Granted they are everywhere. She is especially amazed/annoyed at Matt Pearson's stuff. "You mean this gum burns fat? What next? Fat burning hot sauce on our food? What next? You rub this crap on your gut and it burns fat? What next?"
    Tell here you have a weight lost dildo and you will give it to here is she shut up about the supplements.

    JK that will end bad.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Tell here you have a weight lost dildo and you will give it to here is she shut up about the supplements.

    JK that will end bad.
    LMAO. She's pretty cool, she's just skeptical and thinks I tend to obsess (doesn't everyone on here?!) over the crap.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    LMAO. She's pretty cool, she's just skeptical and thinks I tend to obsess (doesn't everyone on here?!) over the crap.
    LMAO Id agree well that we all obsess that is lol
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    Tell here you have a weight lost dildo and you will give it to here is she shut up about the supplements.

    JK that will end bad.
    LOL !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. These women have more creams,lotions,makeup,sprays, etc........ than we will ever have in supplements.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    These women have more creams,lotions,makeup,sprays, etc........ than we will ever have in supplements.
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG lol. My wife kicked me out of my bathroom PERIOD. She took the whole thing over top/bottom
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG lol. My wife kicked me out of my bathroom PERIOD. She took the whole thing over top/bottom
    Yep, we have to have two bathrooms in my house or the you know what hits the fan..
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  11. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    These women have more creams,lotions,makeup,sprays, etc........ than we will ever have in supplements.
    especially shoes, lots and lots of shoes.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    These women have more creams,lotions,makeup,sprays, etc........ than we will ever have in supplements.
    You can't bring logic and reason into a woman arguing about supplements rob, rookie mistake
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Yep, we have to have two bathrooms in my house or the you know what hits the fan..
    Let see what FUMONEY has to say ?? I couldnt help but notice the PINK bathroom
    Love ya Fumoney
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You can't bring logic and reason into a woman arguing about supplements rob, rookie mistake
    You think I'm crazy enough to try and reason with a woman?? Let alone my wife.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    You think I'm crazy enough to try and reason with a woman?? Let alone my wife.
    +reps..
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    +reps..
    Thanks!!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Let see what FUMONEY has to say ?? I couldnt help but notice the PINK bathroom
    Love ya Fumoney
    Damn you Marms !!!!

    I only own one room in the house. The basement. It's so sad.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Damn you Marms !!!!

    I only own one room in the house. The basement. It's so sad.
    LMAO...I completely know that feeling. Since we moved into a smaller house, I lost my "man room". All I have now is my bathroom which I call the fortress of solitude.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER
  19. "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  20. NICE^^^^ on the deads
    PS kids are cute on the swings lol.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  21. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    BEAST !!!!!!
    Great job on the lifts !

    Video updates. I love it !
    Of course I am going to copy it now.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  22. Ready to crush some heavy curls ! Videos to follow !
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  23. I have to get a video of my legpressing
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  24. I'm leaving the gym but I could go another hour!!
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340387515.186776.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  53.7 KB
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    I'm leaving the gym but I could go another hour!!
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****60 509"/>
    Looking impressive Rob !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Testodrol X9 Log!!
    By polishcyborg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 09:20 AM
  2. JudoJosh -insert cool title here- (Havoc pulse log)
    By JudoJosh in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 08:24 AM
  3. (Insert Witty Title Here) MMV2 Log
    By Dadof2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 11:39 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 11:15 AM
  5. Beowulf's (insert witty title) Training Log
    By Beowulf in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 10:20 PM
Log in
Log in