Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Stuck at the hotel dealing with work so I figured just do the old prison workout .

500 pushups , Triceps extensions between the coffee tables , 200 situps , body squats . I tried rigging something involving a sheet , clothes rack and the ironing board but I almost tore it out of the wall so I thought better.

Feeling good and strong . I have to admit I'm hungry all the time. I also think my body temp is up. I'm feeling hot . Muscles are pumped pretty much all the time. Sleep and recovery remains enhanced.

Only neg I've had so far is some oily skin but that's not a really big deal.

I will get a more detailed update on Friday once I can hit the gym again. There will be damage done!!!
    Thanks for the update my man
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

2. Back to gym today.......

Weight : 178

Strength : Up

Recovery : Enhanced

Sleep : Enhanced

Hunger : Up,Up and away!!

A few day's off do a old mans joints justice. I had a awesome workout today. Lot's of strength and good agression. I'm feeling jacked up and that's a good thing.

I have to think this combo would just be great on a bulk or someone looking to gain lean mass even during PCT I think this stack would be aces.

Perhaps with the addition of HyperT2 and OxyECA it would make a awesome cut stack. The thing is It's making me hungry as hell. I kinda switched gears and I'm eating around 400-500 above trying to gain as much as I can for the next 2 weeks.

I adjusted training to go a bit heavy and see where it gets me.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
    •   

3. EAT EAT EAT
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

4. I'm actually leaning out a bit judging by the mirror and strength and recovery continues to be a positive. Feeling jacked up all the time and a good aggressive attitude that I like.

I set a PR on dead lifts this AM

310x3

I never really did dead lifts . I just started a few months ago doing deads and I was all happy with myself . I really would like to hit 340 before this cycle is up. I feel I'm close.

I really went all out on back today so Monday morning will be a good test for my recovery .

No adverse effects from the products at all only positives. Keep pushing........

5. NICE^^
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    I'm actually leaning out a bit judging by the mirror and strength and recovery continues to be a positive. Feeling jacked up all the time and a good aggressive attitude that I like.

I set a PR on dead lifts this AM

310x3

I never really did dead lifts . I just started a few months ago doing deads and I was all happy with myself . I really would like to hit 340 before this cycle is up. I feel I'm close.

I really went all out on back today so Monday morning will be a good test for my recovery .

No adverse effects from the products at all only positives. Keep pushing........
    Congrats on the PR !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    NICE^^
    x2!

8. The fun continues..............

Positives

Strength - still increasing

Weight - 176 kind of holding steady

Agression - I didn't note this in past updates but it's been increasing. On non workout day's I need to do some pushups or move something to burn it off.

Hunger - I need to eat! this stuff is increasing my hunger.

Sleep - enhanced . I usually stay asleep until the alarm goes off. When I wake up I'm feeling nice and rested.

Attitude - nice feeling of well being

Dreams -I didn't note this in past updates but over the past week I've had some wild dreams. Very vivid and kinda cool and almost lucid.

Libido - increased . Too bad for me my wifes area is closed for refurbishment.

Negatives

Oily skin. Not too bad no pimples or acne to speak of after the first 10 days. That may be a reach but it's not a real issue.

Workouts have been great! I crushed seated dumbbell presses . I'm going to push it on friday and go for a 340 deadlift and 80 dumbbell presses(seated).

9. Glad to hear things seem to be going pretty well.
    Have fun on Friday
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

10. Looking good! How the GLYCOMYX going that's stuff is working wonders for me.!!.!.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Looking good! How the GLYCOMYX going that's stuff is working wonders for me.!!.!.
    Yeah I'm loving it! Walking around jacked all the time . People at work think I'm juicing.

12. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

Yeah I'm loving it! Walking around jacked all the time . People at work think I'm juicing.
    That's how we roll! You need to try cardio with it just once, my cardio endurance sky rocketed with it, so that my favorite aspect.!..

As far as this log goes keep killing you crazy old man jk on the old man part, well we all know you seriously look like your 28 & in college.

13. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Lol, everyone's thoughts when your getting in shape are automatically about juicing.

I remember one time when I had to go to the hospital and my mom getting asked was it because of the protein powders I was taking by family friends.

"Oh Lord, we knew once he got that whey protein it was only a matter of time before he ended up dead!"
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Lol, everyone's thoughts when your getting in shape are automatically about juicing.

I remember one time when I had to go to the hospital and my mom getting asked was it because of the protein powders I was taking by family friends.

"Oh Lord, we knew once he got that whey protein it was only a matter of time before he ended up dead!"
    lol
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

15. These people at work really piss me off. It's not steroids it's lifting 4 times a week , nutrition , rest and proper supplementation . Heaven forbid you explain that you hear this " oh I use to lift but I stopped and it turned to fat" or " I don't want lift I'm afraid I'll get too big" or " what are you taking ? Andro" I need something to help me get big"
    Ughhhhh.......

16. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    These people at work really piss me off. It's not steroids it's lifting 4 times a week , nutrition , rest and proper supplementation . Heaven forbid you explain that you hear this " oh I use to lift but I stopped and it turned to fat" or " I don't want lift I'm afraid I'll get too big" or " what are you taking ? Andro" I need something to help me get big"
    Ughhhhh.......
    Your killing me lmao.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    That is one of the funniest things I've ever heard!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

18. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    That's what my wife says about my stash! " it's freaking protein it comes from milk devil woman "

19. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    I see someone making this a signature lol
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Time to make a sig! lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Name:  benStillerDoIt.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  31.3 KB
    OG AVENGER

22. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    That's what my wife says about my stash! " it's freaking protein it comes from milk devil woman "
    OG AVENGER

23. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    My girlfriend likes my body (especially now that I'm finally getting back into decent shape after multiple injuries), but complains about supplements all the time. Granted they are everywhere. She is especially amazed/annoyed at Matt Pearson's stuff. "You mean this gum burns fat? What next? Fat burning hot sauce on our food? What next? You rub this crap on your gut and it burns fat? What next?"
    EvoMuse Products Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    My girlfriend likes my body (especially now that I'm finally getting back into decent shape after multiple injuries), but complains about supplements all the time. Granted they are everywhere. She is especially amazed/annoyed at Matt Pearson's stuff. "You mean this gum burns fat? What next? Fat burning hot sauce on our food? What next? You rub this crap on your gut and it burns fat? What next?"
    Tell here you have a weight lost dildo and you will give it to here is she shut up about the supplements.

JK that will end bad.

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Tell here you have a weight lost dildo and you will give it to here is she shut up about the supplements.

JK that will end bad.
    LMAO. She's pretty cool, she's just skeptical and thinks I tend to obsess (doesn't everyone on here?!) over the crap.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

26. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    LMAO. She's pretty cool, she's just skeptical and thinks I tend to obsess (doesn't everyone on here?!) over the crap.
    LMAO Id agree well that we all obsess that is lol
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

JK that will end bad.
    LOL !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

28. These women have more creams,lotions,makeup,sprays, etc........ than we will ever have in supplements.

29. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    These women have more creams,lotions,makeup,sprays, etc........ than we will ever have in supplements.
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG lol. My wife kicked me out of my bathroom PERIOD. She took the whole thing over top/bottom
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

30. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG lol. My wife kicked me out of my bathroom PERIOD. She took the whole thing over top/bottom
    Yep, we have to have two bathrooms in my house or the you know what hits the fan..
    OG AVENGER
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek Testodrol X9 Log!!
    By polishcyborg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 08:20 AM
  2. JudoJosh -insert cool title here- (Havoc pulse log)
    By JudoJosh in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 07:24 AM
  3. (Insert Witty Title Here) MMV2 Log
    By Dadof2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 10:39 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 10:15 AM
  5. Beowulf's (insert witty title) Training Log
    By Beowulf in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 95