5'10"  183 lbs.

AI sample pack.

Will post an honest review of it.
    2 servings of their preworkout
    2 servings of their bcaa product
    1 serving of their hghpro
    1 serving of their other sleep supplement
    1 serving of their sexual enhancement supplement

Tonight I took 3z stacked with the hghpro and am waiting for it too kick in. will post results tomorrow. Typically I do not respond well to sleep inducing supplements. Have tried max muscle lean PM, animal pm, and ON's ZMA.. Animal pm worked for about a week, then the effect wore off. could have been because I was on alot of stims at the time. Animal pm gave me weird dreams too, but when it was working i felt pretty rested the next morning. The other ones didnt work so I gave them away.

Now I dont use stims as much, (only on training days, 1 scoop of dymatize xpand) and I dont drink pop, tea, coffee, or any junk like that. So hopefully this **** works!!!

Next week is my deload week so Im not sure if I will try out the pre workouts then. Will save them when I get back into the heavy workouts.

Will use the bcaa supplements tomorrow after I do cardio. Will either do a long bike ride or will do some timed distance running (400s for time)

Will use the sexual enhancement supp whenever I see my lady next.. which could be a week.

Anyways I know Im new but hopefully you guys just dont laugh at my review.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I got the same pack u did twice lol. Overall sleep aids like that never worked for me Nd those were no exception. Didnt use the sex pills, only 22 ad not on cycle, dont think i need them lol. Bcaa's taste good, thats all that matters. And the preworkout doest have dmaa, only caffeine

There logged for you
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

haha thanks. true that on the log. I just wanted to get something beneficial for the forum. The sleep aids didnt really work that well, but it also could have been because my ******* neighbors where up all night on their porch drinking and ****, and were still up at 445 when I left for work. I did notice that today I was less sore than normal from my back workout, even though I only got ~6 hours of sleep, and have a busy ass day today working 11 hours. I think that I will use one of the PWO on my deload week and one on my heavy week too see how it holds up. pretty excited for that. Cant wait to try the bcaa's how they taste
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    haha thanks. true that on the log. I just wanted to get something beneficial for the forum. The sleep aids didnt really work that well, but it also could have been because my ******* neighbors where up all night on their porch drinking and ****, and were still up at 445 when I left for work. I did notice that today I was less sore than normal from my back workout, even though I only got ~6 hours of sleep, and have a busy ass day today working 11 hours. I think that I will use one of the PWO on my deload week and one on my heavy week too see how it holds up. pretty excited for that. Cant wait to try the bcaa's how they taste
    Looking forward to seeing what you think.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

So today I hit my strongman workout, came home and downed my Maniac sample pack, took it with 6 niox, 2 erase, 1 astravar, and 1 raspberry ketones. Also threw a scoop of DAA in the maniac. When I first mixed the maniac in my glass, it was fizzling, to which i though "oh that is ****in cool!!" taste was pretty awesome, didnt gag on it like other pwo, which kinda set off a red light cause usually the best working ones taste like ****. Anyways, I was wrong. Kicked in after about 10-15 mins. Had some pretty awesome energy, and I fist pumped all the way too the gym. Was pretty excited I only had too take one serving. Hit my chest pretty hard today. It gave me a clean focus, but I was a little on edge today, or maybe thats cause my gym has a lot of douches in it. the focus lasted pretty much the whole time and I didnt crash. It did wear off towards the end but I think thats because I wasnt taking as much rest time as I normally do, but I account that towards being angry. This is something I would buy, but I am afraid it would be something I would get used too.(has happened with every preworkout) It is a good product. I also didnt get very fatigued during my workout but I will also account that too the Recover pro.

Recover pro, has great taste, made my xtend taste like grape lemonade.. yummm I also threw a scoop of poweraide powder in there for extra flavor and electrolytes. The only problem I had with the recover was that after I mixed it in my shaker cup, it didnt really dissolve and there was this white stuff on top, but thats typical with most bcaa products. Other bccas dissolve but this had stuff floating and left over. I drank it anyways and it dissolved in my mouth.. Im thinking this is something I wanna buy and stack it with my MP recon for an awesome recovery postworkout.

Im very impressed with these products so far

Maniac > Dymatize xpand.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 12:17 PM
  2. Sample Pack - Meditropin
    By shootmeagain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 11:35 AM