AI SPORTS NUTRITION LCLT LOG (SPONSERED)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Hey all its me again I was thinking of what I needed to use during my lower carb diet. After talking with one of AI SPORTS SPONSERED John Smeton we came up with LCLT. I am hoping that I will benifit alot from this during these next few months. I will be mainly using the product per instructions and with a little help from everyone here at AM. As of tomorrow it will be my first day useing the product while working out. I started taking the product last night and have used it three times today about 30 or so minutes before I ate. I have never used this product, I have read that 2g a day is plenty. I am not sure exactally how I am going to benifit but I wil be experiementing and educating myself through this process. LCLT from AI SPORTS is very well priced and may turn into a staple for me once I tune it in on my body comp.

RIght now I am cutting out as many carbs at night, not very easy. I have been struggling with my diet and really haven't set a specific diet in stone. I was tempting the BIZZY DIET but I can't keep up with the supplements and the meals. I am going to have mainly three meals. Morning with consist of a protein shake with fruit + some yogurt on week days and a full breakfast on weekends (difference being workand off days) lunch will mainly be some left overs from the dinner the night before give or take something. Then mainly a protein (meat) based dinner. I am very interested in carb loading and my experiment a little with that, however I am confused on the tactics.

WORK OUTs are am first thing! during the week 5:00am and 7:00/8:00 on weekends. I will be in the gym between 4-5days a week(with work schedule and wifes schedule give or take a day). Tuesday I have to be at work 6am so I would have to get up at 330am at gym by 4-5 out of shower (at gym) by 5:30am to get to work by 6..... might miss this day. Very hard to put a strain on me like that.

SO what I need from you guys: assistance on getting my diet in check, CARB LOADING (that guy AUTOkal47 that body fat is ...well hard to compete with/or find, but his carb loading tactics are insane.... I think for a while he was eating just cereals), exercises - I am focusing more on high reps lower weights with more cardio. After hurting my knee I have been struggling getting my speed back on the treadmill. and last but not least supplementation and motivation. You all have had much more experience and I need to learn.

HOPE YOU ALL STICK IN IT WITH ME! I WILL POST UP SOME PICTURES SOON.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Good work out ran a mile and work chest and shoulders and arms. Very nice. At our cabin and should be back up and running either Tuesday or Wednesday. Will be taking LCLT three times a day before meals. Scooped directly into mouth, a bit tart but nothing I can't handle

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In Buddy.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Good work out ran a mile and work chest and shoulders and arms. Very nice. At our cabin and should be back up and running either Tuesday or Wednesday. Will be taking LCLT three times a day before meals. Scooped directly into mouth, a bit tart but nothing I can't handle
Subbed. Yeah I have to mix my LCLT and DAA into the RecoverPro or some flavored BCAA, I'm a pansy.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Been steadily using straight no need for mixing. I am trying to figure out why I can compare it to. So far I can say a warhead candy.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Can someone dumb down carb loading for me?

Maybe a two day example.

Like do it not eat carbs on off days then after a hard work out just destroy them? I have been noticing when I eat certain ways I feel energy or something rushing through my arms. I am using LCLT before each meal and also taking other supps agmatine, Creatine, NOS boosters. But seems that I have gotten the most "feeling" after each meal, almost like LCLT is shuttling everything. I have reduce certain carbs like tonight I had half a tomato cheese turkey bacon and low fat burger no bread. Some MATchA and that was my night.

Love that Matcha, green tea is my favorite!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just take in more carbs then normal high carb,low fat

if your body fat is too high wont do that much; although, still some but you cant carb load as much or itll make it worse. if body fat low it works better

subbed and glad to see your log is up

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
John glad you in, Nate you moving on up nice to see ya here on AM!

I guess you'd say I am steady using 3G a day 1 before each meal. I am itching to get in the gym. Should be able to get four in row startin thursday. Work got me on lock down til then.

Yeah my body fat is definitely high, I will just keep up the low complex carbs And focus on mostly proteins. Higher carbs in morning and sorta ween off during day, very low at night.

Looking to probably get a GDA soon. Had such a positive outcome last time when I had less muscle. Another couple of weeks I should have LCLT honed in.

Outta all of ya who has used it, when dosed and your experience.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I ain't going to hold back I went to my daughters skate night tonight and yes I got out there. Never realized when your not that that good, how much you use your legs. Man my calves are gone be sore

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Been steadily using straight no need for mixing. I am trying to figure out why I can compare it to. So far I can say a warhead candy.
That's exactly what I was thinking. warhead sour candy.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Remember you since day 1 Budman, judging by the pic you def packed on some size. Good job.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Thanks I definitely have add some size. About 8 lbs now I just need to lose this body fat, I have seen some improvements now just need to get in gym

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Today is my 9yr wedding anniversary, spent the morning not with my wife but at the gym!

Killed it- 2g LCLT, 2 cap agmatine, 2caps BCAA AND 2 sample pack of prolab nitric booster before workout

It was good!

ABS
Leg raise sides and center
Crunches feet on floor, feet on bar, feet in air 75ea

Arms shoulder chest

Will post to it I got to go to work but man it felt good, I put up some good weight i think. When I got out shower and looked in mirror I was surprised I actually saw a four pack. I know it will be gone this after noon. I NEED to figure out this LCLT it looks like its cutting/defining with out working out just diet. That is awesome.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
After hitting the DB as hard as I is yesterday I would have thought I would have some DOMS. My chest was stiff not sore, major plus. LCLT, after researching it a little, is known for assisting in recovery. Very happy about that.

This morning preworkout 1 scoop LCLT, 2 agmatine, 1 sample of shock therapy<---- not bad but the energy wasnt there, and 5gmicronized Creatine.

New intra by universal IntraAid, very smooth stuff.

Hit abs hard again today, 1.15 miles on in treadmill, bench press 3x14@135, Db shrugs, side bends, high rep low weight squats, and lunges. Let's see how or if DOMS attack tomorrow, if they don't Saturday / Sunday I will destroy something.

Post supps protein shake, slim fast and Greek yogurt.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
After hitting the DB as hard as I is yesterday I would have thought I would have some DOMS. My chest was stiff not sore, major plus. LCLT, after researching it a little, is known for assisting in recovery. Very happy about that.

This morning preworkout 1 scoop LCLT, 2 agmatine, 1 sample of shock therapy<---- not bad but the energy wasnt there, and 5gmicronized Creatine.

New intra by universal IntraAid, very smooth stuff.

Hit abs hard again today, 1.15 miles on in treadmill, bench press 3x14@135, Db shrugs, side bends, high rep low weight squats, and lunges. Let's see how or if DOMS attack tomorrow, if they don't Saturday / Sunday I will destroy something.

Post supps protein shake, slim fast and Greek yogurt.
Hit it harder then. :D

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Mixed up a few supplements this morning and WOW this was an extreme workout.

1.77mile avg heart rate 156 HIIT training 225incline 20min

Seated calf
2x30@45lbs

seated incline leg press
3x25@2plates(90lbs+sled)

bentover barbell rows + shrugs + bench
3x15@95 + 3x20@95 + 3x20@95

side bends
60@15lb dbs

russian twist + incline situp
3x26@25lbs + 3x12@25lbs

variations of crunches
4x50

Supplementation this moring 2 Scoops LCLT(2g) + 2scoop concret 1hr prior. Ramp up and force factor nitric booster 45minprior + 2 agmatine. Intra -aid intra 1 scoop. I have never had wso much clean energy and stamina before ... that worked so well I bet it will not happen again the same way. Our bodies change everyday and we react differently. I am going to giuve it another shot tomorrow just to see.

I had no DOMS this morniing. I will have to say that AI SPORTS LCLT is working out better than expected. I am flooding my boddy daily with it. taking 3g daily 2 in the morning and one before dinner. I have a hard time transporting it throught they day(if I was to put this in a little baggy and wait til lunch I would imagine it would be hard to explain to a police officer what it was)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
image-1923193459.jpg

Day two of trying the same supplementation, I hope this is duplicated. NO DOMS AND ALL THANKS TO AISPORTS NUTRITION LCLT

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I am considering letting my wife try some, she just started crossfit train and last night her legs were so sore she was hating it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am considering letting my wife try some, she just started crossfit train and last night her legs were so sore she was hating it
Yeah cross fit, I can see her whole body aching.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Pimp you ain't allowed to see it ;)

Just pouring sweat 2nd day running 1mile 125 incline 12min. Had good energy, stamina and made progress on raising weight. Rear delts incline and seated, incline butterfly, curl to press, incline Db bench press, Vbar tri pull down, overhead tri 60lb Db, lat pull down front and back, side bends 2x50, 60lb Db rows, standing front felt butterfly <----not sure what you call it.

Hella volume and heavy weights on several I maxed out weight on curl to press at 3x50lbs struggled on this. Feel good now gonna go out play for a while then wash wife's SUV. Got tomorrow off and then on Tuesday I think is off wed. On thurs.or Friday.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pimp you ain't allowed to see it ;)

Just pouring sweat 2nd day running 1mile 125 incline 12min. Had good energy, stamina and made progress on raising weight. Rear delts incline and seated, incline butterfly, curl to press, incline Db bench press, Vbar tri pull down, overhead tri 60lb Db, lat pull down front and back, side bends 2x50, 60lb Db rows, standing front felt butterfly <----not sure what you call it.

Hella volume and heavy weights on several I maxed out weight on curl to press at 3x50lbs struggled on this. Feel good now gonna go out play for a while then wash wife's SUV. Got tomorrow off and then on Tuesday I think is off wed. On thurs.or Friday.
:laughing: :lol: :run:

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
image-2636584963.jpg

Ok any advice on how to tackle love handles and extreme exercise that will shrink them?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
For sure, 2g before. Had it today then before lunch I mixed 1g with 1scoop magic matcha and it tasted like I squeezed a lemon in the tea. Outstanding!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
And a little PERFORM AND HGHPro good night

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Stayed up too late didn't make it to the gym.

LCLT, Creatine, rampup and forcefactor supps this morning. Greek yogurt and a slim fast shake breakfast.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
I have just started promoting crossfit to my wife. I like how the crossfit ladies look! :smlove2:
Subbed btw, good luck!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Since u been lifting Budman what's your weight gain been?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
View attachment 58652

Ok any advice on how to tackle love handles and extreme exercise that will shrink them?
Just keep at it. Love handles and abs are made in the kitchen ;-) You can't really spot reduce, you just have to keep dropping your body fat.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Yeah cross fit, I can see her whole body aching.
I've been doing a very crossfittish routine to help combine the cardio and weights and really liking it. I'm very very tempted to sign up for a crossfit class. I've noticed a lot of leaning since starting this routine 2 months ago now.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Since u been lifting Budman what's your weight gain been?
Well 1yr Ago I was at 192, November I got to 174 now I am at 184. Good progress in my book. I wanted be at 200 but after assessing my body goals that may not be the best for me. I think 178-170 is a good weight to not have much body fat. But I feel like weight is not the issue, it the body fat % that need to go. I need lean defined right now arms and shoulders have grown good and legs a little. I am stronger in the core no doubt it just isn't well defined

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Sorry I ain't slacking just been working. Off right now to go to work, really I might go this afternoon cause I am missing out on doing it in the morning

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Sorry I ain't slacking just been working. Off right now to go to work, really I might go this afternoon cause I am missing out on doing it in the morning
Just keep working towards the goal man!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Ok workout, has anyone ever tried to lift and get a wired pain in the head? Seems like I may have strained to hard and maybe strained something in my neck? Or I am having a brain aneurism? Pretty much shut myself down. I Did it Sunday I think and felt it then but today it was still there.

Only 35 in the gym little bench press, curls, tris, dips and leg lifts. Just wasn't feeling it.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Daughter still sick, now wife. Wife taking her to hospital now. Strep last week 104 temp couple days ago and throwing up now 101 temp and wife has symptoms too. Me and the little one fine that means I need to get on theme vitamins.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
2 scoops (2g) LCLT,2 caps agmatine, 1.5 scoops preworkout. Hit a PR bench press 6reps at 225 and then 2.5 reps(spotter almost killed me-shoulder still hurt because jackass didn't help the bottom rack caught the bar thankfully) anyways 2.5 @ 240getting up there amazing gaining strength working out fasted. I think this intra I am using is also helping. I am loving the LCLT recovery and slimming up I feel it. I just need to discuss maybe adding another supplement or two yohimbe at night I think and possibly a GDA or smacking some fat log ...... This would have to be authorized.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 scoops (2g) LCLT,2 caps agmatine, 1.5 scoops preworkout. Hit a PR bench press 6reps at 225 and then 2.5 reps(spotter almost killed me-shoulder still hurt because jackass didn't help the bottom rack caught the bar thankfully) anyways 2.5 @ 240getting up there amazing gaining strength working out fasted. I think this intra I am using is also helping. I am loving the LCLT recovery and slimming up I feel it. I just need to discuss maybe adding another supplement or two yohimbe at night I think and possibly a GDA or smacking some fat log ...... This would have to be authorized.
Good job on 225 for the bench. How's the agmatine treating u pre w/o?
I'd rather see ya finish this up & smack the fat solo.
:thumbsup:

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
The agmatine seems to be keeping the pumps longer.

Yeah that fat smack much better solo

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Definitely sore shoulders little difficult gettin to my middle back showering.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Budman how are you?

some people including myself have gone up to 1.5 grams and I seem to notice more euphoria after one of our reps mentioned this d2football

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I take two scoops first thing when I wake up 30 min preworkout or 30before breakfast on days off. That would be 2g right?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Another good workout today sticking with the 2 grams (2 scoops)LCLT. Had higher reps lower weights.

2sets of 20reps for everything -hammer curls, over head tri extension, rope tris pull down, tri rope over head, low row, cable curl, curl machine, side bends

Warm up was 1.15mile 12 min

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Did agmatine take a while to kick in for you Bud?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I have really felt it "kick in" hopefully what I got ain't just a placebo

I take 2 caps ire and 1at night. Days of it 1&1

I weigh myself and I must be slacking I was at 191.

LCLT I uses 2 scoops 35-45 preworkout or breakfast on days off. I need more cardio