AI SPORTS NUTRITION LCLT LOG (SPONSERED)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    that is a nice stack pre workout. I do the same pre workout using an array of products.

do you feel creatine helps with the pump better before or strength?

Good to hear lclt seems to be working
    I feel it helps me with my lifts and endurance. The whole "outlast " feeling

2. What a great weekend with just me and the wife man some good relaxing. I have one more day off then I am back in gym.

I made sure I stuck with 2scoops in morning. I wish I could use it before each meal I think it would be more beneficial
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I agree a good pre workout stack, caffeine included helps me finish!
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

4. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I like creatine, LCLT, and BCAAs for my pre and intra. I definitely feel like it helps with endurance. I first started using LCLT while doing HIIT and HIST cardio and I could tell a difference. I haven't stopped using LCLT since then and that was about 18 months ago.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

5. LCLT (and carinitines in general) biggest benefits come from long term consistent use
    •   

6. Looking good... I like to just toss the LCLT in my mouth as is haha a little tart, but I can handle it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill
    Looking good... I like to just toss the LCLT in my mouth as is haha a little tart, but I can handle it.
    I mix it with recover pro. I used to just shotgun it like that but once I sneezed and experienced lclt in my nostrils. Made for some funny faces.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

8. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I mix it with recover pro. I used to just shotgun it like that but once I sneezed and experienced lclt in my nostrils. Made for some funny faces.

HAHAHA

9. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post

Hahah thats some crazy stuff

10. Thanks all for the following and motivation. I am very pleased with a lot of your products and hope that this log will help promote more sales. I as soon as i am done withheld jug i will post up pics and my complete thoughts.

You all have been great and thanks again.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Thanks all for the following and motivation. I am very pleased with a lot of your products and hope that this log will help promote more sales. I as soon as i am done withheld jug i will post up pics and my complete thoughts.

Great Log... Looking forward to the pics!!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Thanks all for the following and motivation. I am very pleased with a lot of your products and hope that this log will help promote more sales. I as soon as i am done withheld jug i will post up pics and my complete thoughts.

Great Log... Looking forward to the pics!!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

Great log... looking forward to the pics

14. Name:  image-2252101886.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  425.1 KB

Thanks can't wait get some of the new products AI Sports Nutrition. You guys are really producing some good stuff.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

Great log... looking forward to the pics
    Thanks

16. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Name:  image-2252101886.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  425.1 KB

Thanks can't wait get some of the new products AI Sports Nutrition. You guys are really producing some good stuff.
    Nice back-keep it going and I see some lower lats. yes thankfully AI has some nice products I believe in
    Twitter SmetonFitness

17. Log looks good so far!

18. This log is done I believe- I enjoyed it throughly
    Twitter SmetonFitness

19. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    This log is done I believe- I enjoyed it throughly
    Thank you I fully enjoyed LCLT - quality product from a quality company.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI Sports Nutrition Phenibut
    By bmattstevens in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 02:29 AM
  2. AI Sports Nutrition For Under $20!
    By stxnas in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 01:15 AM
  3. Sports nutrition!!
    By dannysalv in forum Nutrition / Health