AI SPORTS NUTRITION LCLT LOG (SPONSERED)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Two grams this morning before breakfast of LCLT Little tight in the calf region. Took 1 g LCLT last night before dinner. I'd like to take it three timesa day but it's not convenient, only down fall I think it should be in cap form, so I can transport it easier.

Still feeling good about LCLT, I am sure everyone knows that this and other supplements are not magic. You have to put in the work and adjust your diet in order for them to help. They are building blocks to help assist and define your progress.

2. Name:  image-4058723769.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  533.3 KB

Progress so far, I feel like I look so much better in the morning compared to how I look in the afternoon.
    •   

3. Cardio and abs and legs

1.2 mile 12 min 125 incline warmup

Adductors [email protected],150

Seated incline leg press

[email protected],150

All kinds of crunches about 200
    Hanging leg raises and something like riding a bicycle which killed the obliques

Then more cardio
    .8 mile 175 incline 12 min

4. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Two grams this morning before breakfast of LCLT Little tight in the calf region. Took 1 g LCLT last night before dinner. I'd like to take it three timesa day but it's not convenient, only down fall I think it should be in cap form, so I can transport it easier.

Still feeling good about LCLT, I am sure everyone knows that this and other supplements are not magic. You have to put in the work and adjust your diet in order for them to help. They are building blocks to help assist and define your progress.
    agreed everyone things they are magic and they kind of are a little bit with the right diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Name:  image-4058723769.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  533.3 KB

Progress so far, I feel like I look so much better in the morning compared to how I look in the afternoon.
    nice keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Cardio and abs and legs

1.2 mile 12 min 125 incline warmup

Adductors [email protected],150

Seated incline leg press

[email protected],150

All kinds of crunches about 200
    Hanging leg raises and something like riding a bicycle which killed the obliques

Then more cardio
    .8 mile 175 incline 12 min
    keep up the good work
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

5. @188lbs
    •   

6. I think I am getting sick, I feel it coming. Has to happen right after I quit my liver support, which I believe was keeping the sickness away. Seriously day after not taking it I started getting a site throat and nose problems. I guess I will work it out this morning.

And of course the wife and I are going to leave the kids with family to go to the west coast by ourselves this weekend, stupid storm coming in. This happened last time and we were stuck because we had kids, this time no kids. Unfortunate circumstances since we were going to e fishing and beaching it. Grrrrrr not happy. Already tried to cancel with hotel and it is a no go, have to suck it up and watch it rain.

7. Pretty good workout, 2 LCLT scoops with some other goodies will use them for a few days before I see how they work. Creatine and agmatine also before workout makes a good pump and recovery with the LCLT makes it all the better.

Dips, crunches, arms, shoulders, delts, chest

8. Good workout 2 scoops LCLT , 2agmatine, 2bcaa caps, 6g Creatine and some other preworkout supps(will reveal after a few workouts to see if it's worthy).

2x20 dips
    30feet up and 50 feet floor crunches
    Crunch machine [email protected]
    Bench press 6 sets
    Db rows [email protected]
    Tri extensions
    Snatch shrugs [email protected]
    Behind back shrugs [email protected]
    Low row [email protected]
    Felt machine [email protected], [email protected]
    Tri cable pull downs and over head [email protected]
    Under hand cable crossover [email protected]
    Cable curl [email protected]

9. My wife hot the hotel to let us rebook..... Sweet so now I hope the next date is rain free

10. So worn out .... Great arm workout then hella scrapping, landscaping, 2 scoops LCLT and some beast aminolytes for a little recovery while sitting watching the T.S. Debby soak the hotel we were going to stay at. Ahhhhhh glad things work out like they do..... Someone powerful must be leading, presenting a positive outcome.

11. nice to get away. your on a vacation?

I am dosing bcaa's in between meals, first thing in morning, before bed, before, intra and after workouts and I feel its making a big difference
    Twitter SmetonFitness

12. No I was suppose to go but the weather wasnt looking good... as a matter of fact they upgraded it to a tropical storm, named Debby. We have rescheduled and will be going early july!

Cant wait

13. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    No I was suppose to go but the weather wasnt looking good... as a matter of fact they upgraded it to a tropical storm, named Debby. We have rescheduled and will be going early july!

Cant wait
    Have fun!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

14. Used LCLT before workout with a preworkout Maximize Intense by I-force. Pretty good combo, we hella Swole up from right to left. Abs and chest(again) really trying to make some gains in strength. Since I stopped using the Creatine hcl my "strength" and lifts are lower but I am doing more sets and reps. Looking stellar this morning in the mirror. Not sure but I think the mirror lies! Ain't no way others look at me that way. No homo.

15. Won't be back in the gym til Thursday dueto work. I am keeping the same 2g LCLT morning before breakfast. I went out and picked up some different foods this weekend so gonna try and up the calories(after a little insight from another forum member) but keep it clean

16. Subbed, did you solve your diet concepts about carb refeeds? Or how is your diet set up now?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Subbed, did you solve your diet concepts about carb refeeds? Or how is your diet set up now?
    Well since my body fat is so high is was suggested that I would need to have much lower to have the effects noticed. I have been reviewing my intake and where I wanted to be at 2000 somedays I am around 2800 and other days around 2200-2000. My complex carbs are much lower but I am still consuming them.... I am eating cleaner but there is still plenty room for improvement. I will say that I need to rethink my daily meals .... Well the timing and quantity

I am still interested in how and why refeed useful

18. 2scoops LCLT, 5g Creatine , 1packet maximize intense preworkout.

IntraAid during work out

40g protein shake w/fruit, granola bar, 4.5g psyllium husk powder. Post workout

Sipping on aminolytes on the way to work.

Not a bad work out, had crazy pains first 15 min then as I was doing abs cleared out the pain and the ab area(smell was a little embarrassing, luckily on one other person there well not so lucky cause I am sure he new it was me)

10min 1mile 170 incline

Back extension machine [email protected],190
    Ab crunch machine [email protected],[email protected]
    Crunches 40feetup, 30feet on bar,40feet on ground

Still haven't found this but like a deadlifts to clean and press

[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]

40degres leg press + calves
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Adductors
    30x130

Abductors
    30x130

?back legs ummm yeah forgot this name
    [email protected]

Hadnt been in gym in three days so I didn't kill it

Update more later

19. I was not feeliing it this moring so I didnt go to the gym. My wife side swiped my truck into a tree in our yard, while trying to manuver it around my work truck. Not so good... migh tneed a new door. So a little down the money we were saving is slowly dwindling away! so a little bummed right now.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    I was not feeliing it this moring so I didnt go to the gym. My wife side swiped my truck into a tree in our yard, while trying to manuver it around my work truck. Not so good... migh tneed a new door. So a little down the money we were saving is slowly dwindling away! so a little bummed right now.
    I know that "money dwindling" away feeling.
    Not a good time at all. Remember you got that better paying job; bust out some o/t.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Well since my body fat is so high is was suggested that I would need to have much lower to have the effects noticed. I have been reviewing my intake and where I wanted to be at 2000 somedays I am around 2800 and other days around 2200-2000. My complex carbs are much lower but I am still consuming them.... I am eating cleaner but there is still plenty room for improvement. I will say that I need to rethink my daily meals .... Well the timing and quantity

I am still interested in how and why refeed useful
    Set it up so you have a higher Caloric allowance on training days, and a lower caloric intake for Cardio (BURN) days and Rest days. It is important to note that if you are gonna have a rest day, as to say , pure rest and recovery day your calories should be just maintenance OR below maintenance depending on your goals, if it is PURE cut, try to keep caloric intake at maintenance or some 10% over maintenance for training days and create a deficit from 20-35% on burn days and rest days depending on how you feel and regarding your bodies composition. Just remember to hit essential macronutrient figures like:

-1 to 1.25g of protein per LB of bodyweight (this is the minimum)
    -.45 to .5g of healthy fats per LB of bodyweight (also a minimum essential)
    and remember the rest of you kCalories should come from healthy, clean , complex carbohydrates with a low GI if you are really aiming for a CUT (For all you fanatics of GI out there, yes I know High GI foods can be used for a cut too, but I do think that dicipline is one of the main aspects of dieting and without the proper knowledge and reads, recommending him to go on a sugar blast for Insulin Spiking potential will NOT be smart unless he understands fully how to and when to time them)

Basic numbers to remember:
    -1g of protein= 4 kCals (this can be debated to be lower, leave it at that for ease of mind for now)
    -1g of fat= 9 kCals
    -1g of Carbohydrates= 4 kCals.

To create the deficit the smartest place to cut kCalories off is from CARBs sources, if you have to go lower than 50g of carbs it means its almost Keto now and thats for later stages of a cut, however I would recommend before going there just deduct from protein a bit and a bit from fats too , as long as you don't go too much below .45g of fat and 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight. (Some people, myself included will agree that going to .7 to .8 grams of protein per LB of BW is not that bad as long as you can keep a healthy amount of carbs and fats to replenish glycogen and be able to function in hormonal and joint efficiency levels). Hope it helps! Glad to see you are taking in more kCals now, when I first saw your caloric intake in other posts I was worried haha.

As for refeeds , if you Low-Carb for too many days, glycogen depletion will take punishment upon your muscles and start taxing them to get energy, glycogen is mainly formed out of carbs and shuffled into the muscles and they are your "fuel" per say, a refeed is in the hopes that your insulin sensitivity will be good enough to make all the carbs you take in and turn them into glycogen to get shuffled in the muscles instead of fat around your belly. I do NOT like this standard since it includes going low carb for many days however I have HAD to use it on later stages of cuts haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

22. Lots of good stuff. I think that there is some really good info flowing in here! Macros are definitely gonna be a challenge. I am going back to my fitness pal to try and keep record. Just to make sure I am doing this right, should help.

23. getting ready for the gym.... Using my new preworkout, HyperFX. I really enjoy the way it feels.

@Aaron - yes the new job is definitly helping. We are trying to save up so the wife and go to school full time in August... looks like she may have to work a few days here and there. Sucks for her and me cause she is really testy when she is overworked. Really effects other things emotionally and physcally between us....this accident really stressing her out. Worst thing is after talking it out with her it could have been prevented. I think the idea that she could have done something else makes her even more upset. What ever needed a good detailing anyways...maybe they will buff out the whole truck.

24. 2 scoops LCLT with 5g Creatine and HyperFX preworkout.

Hit lowrow 200lbs x 10 180x12 [email protected] [email protected]
    TRI's and BI's today gotta go.. kids are restless

I did a lot more then that will update later

25. Nice 2 scoops (2g) LCLT, 5gcreatine, preworkout hyper fx 40min before gym.

1.34 mile 14 min
    Superset
    Bench press
    5 sets [email protected],[email protected], [email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
    Db rows
    3sets [email protected],[email protected],[email protected]

Low cable cross over + one arm cable curl
    [email protected]

High cable cross over + side arm cable
    [email protected],40,40

Front and side lat raise Db
    [email protected],15,20

26. Not sure if I can but I'd like to put all these pics on this thread together to show the progress. I definitely look leaner, feel leaner and my recovery time is different for sure. Biggest thing is that my soreness that I feel in my muscle is good, not like the DOMS that make it impossible for normal function.

Off to gym for some squats, crunches, adductor, abductors and cardio.

27. that is a nice stack pre workout. I do the same pre workout using an array of products.

do you feel creatine helps with the pump better before or strength?

Good to hear lclt seems to be working
    Twitter SmetonFitness

28. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Not sure if I can but I'd like to put all these pics on this thread together to show the progress. I definitely look leaner, feel leaner and my recovery time is different for sure. Biggest thing is that my soreness that I feel in my muscle is good, not like the DOMS that make it impossible for normal function.

Off to gym for some squats, crunches, adductor, abductors and cardio.
    Yeahh Buddy!!

Get it done

29. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61

Yeahh Buddy!!

Get it done
    Thanks man
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI Sports Nutrition Phenibut
    By bmattstevens in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 03:29 AM