AI SPORTS NUTRITION LCLT LOG (SPONSERED)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I am considering letting my wife try some, she just started crossfit train and last night her legs were so sore she was hating it
    I have just started promoting crossfit to my wife. I like how the crossfit ladies look!
    Subbed btw, good luck!

2. Since u been lifting Budman what's your weight gain been?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Attachment 58652

Ok any advice on how to tackle love handles and extreme exercise that will shrink them?
    Just keep at it. Love handles and abs are made in the kitchen ;-) You can't really spot reduce, you just have to keep dropping your body fat.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah cross fit, I can see her whole body aching.
    I've been doing a very crossfittish routine to help combine the cardio and weights and really liking it. I'm very very tempted to sign up for a crossfit class. I've noticed a lot of leaning since starting this routine 2 months ago now.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Since u been lifting Budman what's your weight gain been?
    Well 1yr Ago I was at 192, November I got to 174 now I am at 184. Good progress in my book. I wanted be at 200 but after assessing my body goals that may not be the best for me. I think 178-170 is a good weight to not have much body fat. But I feel like weight is not the issue, it the body fat % that need to go. I need lean defined right now arms and shoulders have grown good and legs a little. I am stronger in the core no doubt it just isn't well defined
    •   

6. Sorry I ain't slacking just been working. Off right now to go to work, really I might go this afternoon cause I am missing out on doing it in the morning

7. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Sorry I ain't slacking just been working. Off right now to go to work, really I might go this afternoon cause I am missing out on doing it in the morning
    Just keep working towards the goal man!

8. slow and steady over many years wins the race
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

9. Ok workout, has anyone ever tried to lift and get a wired pain in the head? Seems like I may have strained to hard and maybe strained something in my neck? Or I am having a brain aneurism? Pretty much shut myself down. I Did it Sunday I think and felt it then but today it was still there.

Only 35 in the gym little bench press, curls, tris, dips and leg lifts. Just wasn't feeling it.

10. Daughter still sick, now wife. Wife taking her to hospital now. Strep last week 104 temp couple days ago and throwing up now 101 temp and wife has symptoms too. Me and the little one fine that means I need to get on theme vitamins.

11. 2 scoops (2g) LCLT,2 caps agmatine, 1.5 scoops preworkout. Hit a PR bench press 6reps at 225 and then 2.5 reps(spotter almost killed me-shoulder still hurt because jackass didn't help the bottom rack caught the bar thankfully) anyways 2.5 @ 240getting up there amazing gaining strength working out fasted. I think this intra I am using is also helping. I am loving the LCLT recovery and slimming up I feel it. I just need to discuss maybe adding another supplement or two yohimbe at night I think and possibly a GDA or smacking some fat log ...... This would have to be authorized.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    2 scoops (2g) LCLT,2 caps agmatine, 1.5 scoops preworkout. Hit a PR bench press 6reps at 225 and then 2.5 reps(spotter almost killed me-shoulder still hurt because jackass didn't help the bottom rack caught the bar thankfully) anyways 2.5 @ 240getting up there amazing gaining strength working out fasted. I think this intra I am using is also helping. I am loving the LCLT recovery and slimming up I feel it. I just need to discuss maybe adding another supplement or two yohimbe at night I think and possibly a GDA or smacking some fat log ...... This would have to be authorized.
    Good job on 225 for the bench. How's the agmatine treating u pre w/o?
    I'd rather see ya finish this up & smack the fat solo.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. The agmatine seems to be keeping the pumps longer.

Yeah that fat smack much better solo

14. Definitely sore shoulders little difficult gettin to my middle back showering.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    The agmatine seems to be keeping the pumps longer.

Yeah that fat smack much better solo
    Agmatine is definitely going to prolong the pumps and muscle fullness.

16. Budman how are you?

some people including myself have gone up to 1.5 grams and I seem to notice more euphoria after one of our reps mentioned this d2football
    Twitter SmetonFitness

17. I take two scoops first thing when I wake up 30 min preworkout or 30before breakfast on days off. That would be 2g right?

18. Another good workout today sticking with the 2 grams (2 scoops)LCLT. Had higher reps lower weights.

2sets of 20reps for everything -hammer curls, over head tri extension, rope tris pull down, tri rope over head, low row, cable curl, curl machine, side bends

Warm up was 1.15mile 12 min

19. Did agmatine take a while to kick in for you Bud?

20. I have really felt it "kick in" hopefully what I got ain't just a placebo

I take 2 caps ire and 1at night. Days of it 1&1

I weigh myself and I must be slacking I was at 191.

LCLT I uses 2 scoops 35-45 preworkout or breakfast on days off. I need more cardio

21. Possibly the Creatine is causing some excess water weight, been over 17 yrs dice I used Creatine on a daily basis. Any ideas? Think I am going to bust out a colon cleanse and start over inside if ya know of a good product I want to hit it up before end of weekend

22. I could just eat some raw chicken, however I don't like throwing up.

23. Never mind read up on it and I will just stick with blueberries and high fiber foods.

24. LCLT first thing with 2caos agmatine, 2caps force factor nitric booster and fat burner good combo for these. 1scoop intra aid universal nutrition intra 2 scoops universal whey and these. I really don't have time to list

Name:  image-3379744417.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  430.0 KB

After workout supplements and vitamins gonna be a good day!

Workout was 1.2 miles 126 incline10min
    Incline leg press and calf [email protected] each side of sled
    Incline leg and calf [email protected] each side of sled

Frog kicks 2x30
    Side bends 20lb DBS 2x50
    250 crunches all different positions

More treadmill at end
    8min 155incline .7 mile

Legs trying to bounce back notice big bruise don't know where that came from big leg day the other day has caused some waking issues.

Last nights double veggie burger with cheese and jalapeños really ha been an interesting morning. I guess we can say my cleansing has started

25. Pro hormones what is the benifit of using these? What must be stacked with them?

26. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Budman how are you?

some people including myself have gone up to 1.5 grams and I seem to notice more euphoria after one of our reps mentioned this d2football
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I take two scoops first thing when I wake up 30 min preworkout or 30before breakfast on days off. That would be 2g right?
    haha I was talking about agmatine-sorry for the misunderstanding

Possibly the Creatine is causing some excess water weight, been over 17 yrs dice I used Creatine on a daily basis. Any ideas? Think I am going to bust out a colon cleanse and start over inside if ya know of a good product I want to hit it up before end of weekend
    creatine is totally fine to use

Pro hormones what is the benifit of using these? What must be stacked with them?
    you need to research them and know what your doing. www.prohormoneforum.com is a okay place; they have a lot of guys that abuse the stuff in my opinion, esp guys that dotn even compete. You see what I used getting ready for my NPC show. you need cycle support with them . hdrol would be a good first cycle. that said, nutrition needs to be on point before even considering them., Chris acetos championship bodybuilding is a must read for everyone and has great nutrition concepts to be learned
    Twitter SmetonFitness

27. Agmatine is 2 caps =1g

Good workout this morning made it quick had to get some things done

Bench press 4x10@ 135,225,185,155

Chest press machine 3x10@ 110,110,130

Low row 3x10@ 85,85,120

Db row [email protected]

Lat pull down 1x10front 5 back @ 100
    1x8front 5back @100
    1x5front 5back @110

Overhead cable tri [email protected]

Snatch & over head press [email protected](30lbs weight not sure what the bar weighs)

Can't get to the gym in the morning so I am going to try and get up early and go for a run. We will see if mama keeps me up tonight for some ore fathers day celebration.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Agmatine is 2 caps =1g

Good workout this morning made it quick had to get some things done

Bench press 4x10@ 135,225,185,155

Chest press machine 3x10@ 110,110,130

Low row 3x10@ 85,85,120

Db row [email protected]

Lat pull down 1x10front 5 back @ 100
    1x8front 5back @100
    1x5front 5back @110

Overhead cable tri [email protected]

Snatch & over head press [email protected](30lbs weight not sure what the bar weighs)

Can't get to the gym in the morning so I am going to try and get up early and go for a run. We will see if mama keeps me up tonight for some ore fathers day celebration.
    Keep up the good work.
    I would say try and pull more on DB rows... Sure I could pull around 75lbs on the dumb bell rows of you tried it out.

29. Haha PF only has 60lb Db

30. After taking 2g LCLT had that little run today.

45min 3.6 miles man I know I will be hurting tomorrow. Just got finished fishing now off to pick up family go home and fish in pond across from my house (I hope)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI Sports Nutrition Phenibut
    By bmattstevens in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 03:29 AM
  2. AI Sports Nutrition For Under $20!
    By stxnas in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 02:15 AM
  3. Sports nutrition!!
    By dannysalv in forum Nutrition / Health