AI SPORTS NUTRITION LCLT LOG (SPONSERED)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. are you dosing your lclt before exercise?
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

2. For sure, 2g before. Had it today then before lunch I mixed 1g with 1scoop magic matcha and it tasted like I squeezed a lemon in the tea. Outstanding!
    •   

3. And a little PERFORM AND HGHPro good night

4. Stayed up too late didn't make it to the gym.

LCLT, Creatine, rampup and forcefactor supps this morning. Greek yogurt and a slim fast shake breakfast.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I am considering letting my wife try some, she just started crossfit train and last night her legs were so sore she was hating it
    I have just started promoting crossfit to my wife. I like how the crossfit ladies look!
    Subbed btw, good luck!

6. Since u been lifting Budman what's your weight gain been?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Attachment 58652

Ok any advice on how to tackle love handles and extreme exercise that will shrink them?
    Just keep at it. Love handles and abs are made in the kitchen ;-) You can't really spot reduce, you just have to keep dropping your body fat.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah cross fit, I can see her whole body aching.
    I've been doing a very crossfittish routine to help combine the cardio and weights and really liking it. I'm very very tempted to sign up for a crossfit class. I've noticed a lot of leaning since starting this routine 2 months ago now.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Since u been lifting Budman what's your weight gain been?
    Well 1yr Ago I was at 192, November I got to 174 now I am at 184. Good progress in my book. I wanted be at 200 but after assessing my body goals that may not be the best for me. I think 178-170 is a good weight to not have much body fat. But I feel like weight is not the issue, it the body fat % that need to go. I need lean defined right now arms and shoulders have grown good and legs a little. I am stronger in the core no doubt it just isn't well defined

10. Sorry I ain't slacking just been working. Off right now to go to work, really I might go this afternoon cause I am missing out on doing it in the morning

11. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Sorry I ain't slacking just been working. Off right now to go to work, really I might go this afternoon cause I am missing out on doing it in the morning
    Just keep working towards the goal man!

12. slow and steady over many years wins the race
    Twitter SmetonFitness

13. Ok workout, has anyone ever tried to lift and get a wired pain in the head? Seems like I may have strained to hard and maybe strained something in my neck? Or I am having a brain aneurism? Pretty much shut myself down. I Did it Sunday I think and felt it then but today it was still there.

Only 35 in the gym little bench press, curls, tris, dips and leg lifts. Just wasn't feeling it.

14. Daughter still sick, now wife. Wife taking her to hospital now. Strep last week 104 temp couple days ago and throwing up now 101 temp and wife has symptoms too. Me and the little one fine that means I need to get on theme vitamins.

15. 2 scoops (2g) LCLT,2 caps agmatine, 1.5 scoops preworkout. Hit a PR bench press 6reps at 225 and then 2.5 reps(spotter almost killed me-shoulder still hurt because jackass didn't help the bottom rack caught the bar thankfully) anyways 2.5 @ 240getting up there amazing gaining strength working out fasted. I think this intra I am using is also helping. I am loving the LCLT recovery and slimming up I feel it. I just need to discuss maybe adding another supplement or two yohimbe at night I think and possibly a GDA or smacking some fat log ...... This would have to be authorized.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    2 scoops (2g) LCLT,2 caps agmatine, 1.5 scoops preworkout. Hit a PR bench press 6reps at 225 and then 2.5 reps(spotter almost killed me-shoulder still hurt because jackass didn't help the bottom rack caught the bar thankfully) anyways 2.5 @ 240getting up there amazing gaining strength working out fasted. I think this intra I am using is also helping. I am loving the LCLT recovery and slimming up I feel it. I just need to discuss maybe adding another supplement or two yohimbe at night I think and possibly a GDA or smacking some fat log ...... This would have to be authorized.
    Good job on 225 for the bench. How's the agmatine treating u pre w/o?
    I'd rather see ya finish this up & smack the fat solo.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

17. The agmatine seems to be keeping the pumps longer.

Yeah that fat smack much better solo

18. Definitely sore shoulders little difficult gettin to my middle back showering.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    The agmatine seems to be keeping the pumps longer.

Yeah that fat smack much better solo
    Agmatine is definitely going to prolong the pumps and muscle fullness.

20. Budman how are you?

some people including myself have gone up to 1.5 grams and I seem to notice more euphoria after one of our reps mentioned this d2football
    Twitter SmetonFitness

21. I take two scoops first thing when I wake up 30 min preworkout or 30before breakfast on days off. That would be 2g right?

22. Another good workout today sticking with the 2 grams (2 scoops)LCLT. Had higher reps lower weights.

2sets of 20reps for everything -hammer curls, over head tri extension, rope tris pull down, tri rope over head, low row, cable curl, curl machine, side bends

Warm up was 1.15mile 12 min

23. Did agmatine take a while to kick in for you Bud?

24. I have really felt it "kick in" hopefully what I got ain't just a placebo

I take 2 caps ire and 1at night. Days of it 1&1

I weigh myself and I must be slacking I was at 191.

LCLT I uses 2 scoops 35-45 preworkout or breakfast on days off. I need more cardio
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI Sports Nutrition Phenibut
    By bmattstevens in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 02:29 AM
  2. AI Sports Nutrition For Under $20!
    By stxnas in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 01:15 AM
  3. Sports nutrition!!
    By dannysalv in forum Nutrition / Health