Purus Labs SLINshot and Recycle....biatch! (w/ pics/daily articles)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Folks....get ready because the fun is about to start!

    Here is a little rundown

    *Week 1 "Start up" phase (getting moderate calories back in my system, making my body receptive to nutrients again, warming up / firing up the CNS)

    *Week 2 "Adaptation" phase (making my body adapt to the high threshold heavy weight movements, continue to fire the CNS up, making my body more receptive to nutrients than week 1) (my muscles are so full right now, just from 1-2 weeks it seemed like I not only gained all my muscle back already but gained a little bit of new muscle mass on top of that) (started around 205 pounds at 20 percent BF.....today showed 214.6 at 19 percent BF....surprised me big time, I was having a bad day until I weighed/measured myself (in a 2 week period, I must say everything is going well! ), ill get arm / calf measurements 2morrow!)

    *Week 3 "Superhuman Phase" (basically my body will be in a "super receptive" to nutrients, my training will be super intense, frying the CNS (most intense days on the CNS would be squatting / deadlift days, so days off of those days are a MUST) Drastic changes in my physque will be seen now, performance / intensity in the gym will be at full force)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.


  2. Man...getting in my macro's for the day is a very difficult task...
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
    •   
       


  3. 6/9/12 Shoulders-

    Pre-Pump Work without fatigue
    -DB Side Laterals 4x10 (20 sec rest periods)

    High Threshold Work / CNS Warm up / activation
    -Deadstop Seated Press (in smith machine) (the deadstop is just to ensure my tempo / execution fires the fast twitch fibers more efficiently)
    135x6
    185x4
    225x2
    275x2
    285x1/2 (Oops, I should have not even went near fatigue, the previous set got me, lesson learned)

    Military Press (tucking head underneath bar every rep without leg drive, 100 pounds like this feels like 200+) (3021 tempo)
    135x10
    135x8

    Maximum Pump Work (combination of drop sets, rest pause)
    DB Side Laterals (went until my delts were filled with blood and until my delts literally had nothing left, intensity!)

    Fascia Stretch
    -Shoulder stretch 2x30 seconds

    **Notes**
    -Good workout, haven't trained delts in over 2 months, what can I expect right?
    -My delts look surprisingly full after my workout, usually after thrashing the muscle I tend to look flat.....good sign!
    -2 scoops ASGT pre
    -3 Drive caps pre
    -I was thinking of doing a higher frequency training protocol, but doing 300+ pound presses, 400-500 pound back/leg movements twice a week can't be healthy long term lol.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  4. **Update**


    -2morrow is my last day of SLINshot
    -4 days left of Recycle
    -Ive tried alot of supplements, I rarely recommend any kind of supplement, we all know intelligence, intensity, consistency will get you the results that most thrive for. I do recommend SLINshot and Recycle as STAPLE supplements. You notice the effects within the first dose.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  5. How are you out of Recycle so fast?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How are you out of Recycle so fast?
    I have 4 days left, I tried the double dose protocol for awhile, didn't notice anything drastic from that, so now its just 1 dose a day.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

    I have 4 days left, I tried the double dose protocol for awhile, didn't notice anything drastic from that, so now its just 1 dose a day.
    Yeah, doubling up won't help much.
    I'll be waiting for your final.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah, doubling up won't help much.
    I'll be waiting for your final.

    Yeah buddy!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  9. No fear Airborne is here! In brother for this kickass log!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    No fear Airborne is here! In brother for this kickass log!
    Yeah buddy! Glad to have you along!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

    Yeah buddy! Glad to have you along!
    You F#CKIN know it bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. 6/10/12 Arms. Intensity.

    -Closer Grip Bench Press 2 sets each set a double drop set (each sequence to failure)
    -Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure)

    -Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure) (repeat this twice)
    -Incline DB Hammer Curls 1x8 + rest pause until I could only get 2 reps
    -Supine Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure superset Close Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure + double drop set

    **Notes**
    -3 scoops of ASGT
    -3 drive caps
    -I think I like these intense workouts much better than the super heavy low intensity workouts. I like these alot. ALOT!
    -My tempo on everything today was a 4121
    -Im leaning out tremendously without any cardio.....LOVE IT!
    -Arm vascularity is starting to get more and more visible as the days go by.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    6/10/12 Arms. Intensity.

    -Closer Grip Bench Press 2 sets each set a double drop set (each sequence to failure)
    -Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure)

    -Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure) (repeat this twice)
    -Incline DB Hammer Curls 1x8 + rest pause until I could only get 2 reps
    -Supine Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure superset Close Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure + double drop set

    **Notes**
    -3 scoops of ASGT
    -3 drive caps
    -I think I like these intense workouts much better than the super heavy low intensity workouts. I like these alot. ALOT!
    -My tempo on everything today was a 4121
    -Im leaning out tremendously without any cardio.....LOVE IT!
    -Arm vascularity is starting to get more and more visible as the days go by.
    Lookin good brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lookin good brother!
    Thanks! Wait till my leg workout 2morrow, its going to be brutal! But effective!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    6/10/12 Arms. Intensity.

    -Closer Grip Bench Press 2 sets each set a double drop set (each sequence to failure)
    -Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure)

    -Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure) (repeat this twice)
    -Incline DB Hammer Curls 1x8 + rest pause until I could only get 2 reps
    -Supine Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure superset Close Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure + double drop set

    **Notes**
    -3 scoops of ASGT
    -3 drive caps
    -I think I like these intense workouts much better than the super heavy low intensity workouts. I like these alot. ALOT!
    -My tempo on everything today was a 4121
    -Im leaning out tremendously without any cardio.....LOVE IT!
    -Arm vascularity is starting to get more and more visible as the days go by.
    Y are you doing drop sets??

  16. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Y are you doing drop sets??
    Well its like this, The whole 8-12 rep thing is ensure the time under tension allows a relatively optimal amount of lactic acid / growth factors(hormones) to be secreted to aid in hypertrophy, if I don't do a straight 8-12 reps, ill do something like 2 reps, drop weight, 4 reps, drop weight 4 more reps, just with a brief pause between drops, which will actually create more lactic acid from the brief pauses(rest pause if you want to call it that).
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

    Well its like this, The whole 8-12 rep thing is ensure the time under tension allows a relatively optimal amount of lactic acid / growth factors(hormones) to be secreted to aid in hypertrophy, if I don't do a straight 8-12 reps, ill do something like 2 reps, drop weight, 4 reps, drop weight 4 more reps, just with a brief pause between drops, which will actually create more lactic acid from the brief pauses(rest pause if you want to call it that).


    8-12 reps take a break, do like 5-6 sets haha...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. 6/11/12 Quads (Intensity, Increase Load on targeted muscle based workout) Upper Back (Density based, meaning increasing work capacity)

    Quads-

    High Threshold Work (Squeeze glutes through the entire set, driving through your heels with a 4021 tempo will ensure optimal Quads recruitment, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LIFT YOUR NORMAL AMOUNT OF WEIGHT WHEN DOING THIS!)

    Barbell Squats (slightly outside of shoulder width, feet pointing out) (Shoving inwards / outwards varried on every set) (3 min rest periods)
    135x6
    225x6
    275x4
    315x2
    365x2
    405x3 (Should I squat 585 for 3 reps and not get ANYTHING out of it, or stick with 405 and keep the glutes contracted, drive through the heels with a 4-6 second negative and get tremendous Quads development over time? Ill stick with the mature choice. Ben Pakulski, look out. )
    315x8

    Maximum Pump Work / Isolation-
    Leg Extensions (sit up to fully contract quads)
    1x3 drop, 3 reps, drop, 4 more reps. Done. (no forced negatives here, THIS is not even close to muscular failure which most people think they are training to "real failure" but they ARE NOT!

    Back- (density based) (work capacity increase) (4021 tempo) (25 second rest periods)
    Narrow Grip Chins
    BW x 4
    BW x 3
    BW x 3
    BW x 2
    (not much work, YET! Im just getting started! Within weeks my work capacity should be increasing to 15-20 sets within 10-15 mins!)

    **Notes**
    -Did a little homework on my favorite coaches last night, totally changed my outlook AGAIN on training for hypertrophy! Awesome!
    -3 scoops ASGT
    -3 drive caps pre
    -No more SLINshot....sad day. But a successful one!
    -Recovery is shooting through the roof! Brutal arm workout yesterday, barely even sore!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post


    8-12 reps take a break, do like 5-6 sets haha...
    Grow time!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  20. Burned out of that SLINshot huh?
    Hope you enjoyed it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Burned out of that SLINshot huh?
    Hope you enjoyed it.
    Oh trust me im addicted.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  22. 6/12/12 Density Chest

    -Incline Wide grip Bench Press
    -Flat DB Press (slight internal rotation on concentric)
    -Wide grip Dips
    -Pec Deck

    **Notes**
    -20 working sets in under 20 mins (increase work capacity) (density based workout)
    -Obviously had to use really light weights
    -Rep ranges start higher around the 12 range, as the workout proceeds, that eventually falls down to like 3-4 reps each set, rest periods were around 20-40 seconds.
    -MUCH better pump than usual
    -Life is still a struggle, my dad's blood circulation problem is actually starting to heal up!
    -Have to stay positive, stay intense, stay focused, and consistent!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  23. How it going bro... I haven't been able to check out for some days

  24. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    How it going bro... I haven't been able to check out for some days
    Well the first 2 weeks were pretty much getting my body back in the "groove". Meaning making my body receptive to nutrients again, ramping up my testosterone levels, firing my CNS up, strength is shooting up, size is noticeable, everyday im making gains, everything is right on plan. I was around 205 about 2.5 weeks ago, just weighed in 217.6 at a lower bodyfat! Surprised me, I was honestly expecting like maybe a couple pounds or a few pounds gain in 4 weeks because my bodyfat is dropping rapidly. Ill take it though!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

    Well the first 2 weeks were pretty much getting my body back in the "groove". Meaning making my body receptive to nutrients again, ramping up my testosterone levels, firing my CNS up, strength is shooting up, size is noticeable, everyday im making gains, everything is right on plan. I was around 205 about 2.5 weeks ago, just weighed in 217.6 at a lower bodyfat! Surprised me, I was honestly expecting like maybe a couple pounds or a few pounds gain in 4 weeks because my bodyfat is dropping rapidly. Ill take it though!
    Almost a 10 pound gain?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Almost a 10 pound gain?
    About a 13-15 pound gain, plus bodyfat reduced, IMPOSSIBLE! lol. Surprising outcomes will occur when consistency, intensity, passion, patience, and faith are used as lethal weapons to aid in whatever goals you have.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Well the first 2 weeks were pretty much getting my body back in the "groove". Meaning making my body receptive to nutrients again, ramping up my testosterone levels, firing my CNS up, strength is shooting up, size is noticeable, everyday im making gains, everything is right on plan. I was around 205 about 2.5 weeks ago, just weighed in 217.6 at a lower bodyfat! Surprised me, I was honestly expecting like maybe a couple pounds or a few pounds gain in 4 weeks because my bodyfat is dropping rapidly. Ill take it though!
    That is an awesome gain man... You make me jealous... Keep up the good work bro.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    About a 13-15 pound gain, plus bodyfat reduced, IMPOSSIBLE! lol. Surprising outcomes will occur when consistency, intensity, passion, patience, and faith are used as lethal weapons to aid in whatever goals you have.
    Right on!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    That is an awesome gain man... You make me jealous... Keep up the good work bro.
    Stay tuned! Its just getting started!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Purus Labs SLINshot
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 08:28 PM
  2. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:53 AM
  3. Recycle with Purus Labs
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 11:01 PM
  4. purus labs-slinshot.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 10:10 AM
  5. purus labs slinshot
    By mikey00843 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 05:58 PM
Log in
Log in