Purus Labs SLINshot and Recycle....biatch! (w/ pics/daily articles) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Purus Labs SLINshot and Recycle....biatch! (w/ pics/daily articles)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

SLINshot Final Review!

**SLINshot?! What is it?

- Overview and Rationale for use

SLINshot™ is a unique aqueous, herbal extract studied and proven to lower blood glucose following high carbohydrate intake as well as increase skeletal muscle amino acid uptake (e.g. creatine) in the absence of carbohydrates. What this means for the athlete is, more of the carbohydrates and amino acids you ingest are more rapidly and efficiently shuttled into the muscle inducing protein synthesis and intramuscular glycogen replenishment, igniting the recovery process and shunting fat storage. Quite simply, it makes food AND supplements more effective.

Athletes desire enhanced glycogen resynthesis, not only for its recovery stimulating/catabolism halting benefits but often for its association with greater “muscle pump” and increased “muscle fullness”. Likewise, athletes need/welcome heightened muscular uptake of amino acids to blunt the substantial protein breakdown and muscle damage from the excessive strain placed on both muscle and enzymatic systems during high volume training. SLINshot accomplishes both of these effects.

Physique athletes seek the repartitioning effects of SLINshot™, as it regards to glucose disposal and nutrient timing. SLINshot™, by aiding in blood glucose clearance, positively inclines the body’s nutrient utilization towards lean muscle accrual and body fat reduction.

Aside from athletes, many individuals (athletes and non-athletes) consuming large, simple, refined, or high glycemic carbohydrate meals can benefit from a glucose regulatory agent, such as SLINshot, for repartitioning effects or simply for overall health. Body fat gain and other negative effects are just some of the detriments of acute elevations in blood glucose. Detailed scientific studies indicate that maintaining healthy levels of blood glucose may be beneficial to overall health.

Lets get down to it!

What did I expect from it?
    -Make my nutrients go towards my goals (which will aid in fat loss, my hypertrophy, strength goals) (food is the most anabolic substance in the world, sadly the typical human body tends to use insulin AGAISNT your physical goals)

Effectiveness 10/10
    -Ive tried other products similar to SLINshot, this one however you feel the effects within the first dose! After a 15 mins of eating my meal my muscles would almost get a slight pump, energy would go through the roof. Everytime this happened it just made me remind how anabolic food is.
    -Did I notice fat loss? Yep.
    -Muscle Growth? Of course, I mean look, if you can make your body very receptive to nutrients, you structure your training with a logical cause as far as focusing on myofibrillar, sarcoplasmic hypertophy sequences, rotating with density(increasing work capacity) and intensity(intensity is how close you are to your 1rm), and you know how to take steps back if signs of neural fatigue occurs, growing muscle, getting stronger won't be a problem. Son, put that Flex mag down, we don't want you to go through years of frustration, depression, and mislead you into the wrong path! (haha I had to.)

Pumps (this will be dictated on various specifics, so I can't give a rating) (various specifics? Nerutransmitter efficency, hormone levels, CNS fatigue(which then effects your neutrans / endocrine system aswell)
    -Im in the early stages of my "Transformation Phase" so my body is just starting to become very receptive to nutrients (insulin sensitivity, testosterone levels are both improving as we speak) so my pumps haven't been super yet, by my 4th week the pumps will be absolutely through the roof, I only had around 2 weeks worth because I dosed 4-8 caps a day depending on carb intake.

Energy 10/10
    -Food is like drugs. If you KNOW how to make your nutrients go towards your goals that is. Energy was sky rocketed after a meal.

Can this be used when Bulking and/or Cutting up?
    -Both!

Who do I recommend this for?
    -Anyone who considers them a "hardgainer" or whines about being "carb sensitive". Even though those 2 terms are complete BS, its just a matter of making your body sensitive to Insulin. Ill quote myself on this one....."SLINshot is the savior for hardgainers".
    -Any athletes

**Notes**
    -A carb is a carb(if Insulin is on your side ), for crying out load save the low GI carb sources for the fitness queens. Would you like to get shredded using nothing but simple sugars and higher GI tasty carbs? Got your attention barely? Yeah, insulin is powerfull.
    -Overall 10 out of 10, did what I expected it to do, and I was actually "happy" with the outcome, most products on the market nowa days are just straight up gimmicks, low quality, under dosed....SLINshot however delievers the shot!

Big thanks to Aaron, Purus Labs!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

2. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great Final review! Glad you enjoyed it & you did an excellent job!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Great Final review! Glad you enjoyed it & you did an excellent job!
    Thanks Pimp! Im only getting started, im going to make another log on here for my training/progress, I don't want anyone to miss it, ill post the link here when I do!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Damn, tried working out today....

Epic neural fatigue was epic.

Time to adapt, overcome, go back to the drawing board.

Going to take a few days off.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  5. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    Damn, tried working out today....

Epic neural fatigue was epic.

Time to adapt, overcome, go back to the drawing board.

Going to take a few days off.
    You saying u were stimmed out?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You saying u were stimmed out?
    Oh no, ive been pushing pretty hard for the past week, just a CNS issue, ill be 100 percent within a few days.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Oh no, ive been pushing pretty hard for the past week, just a CNS issue, ill be 100 percent within a few days.
    How do you spend your off days, making the most out of them? eating more, having cheats so body can revover asap and with joy and sleeping more?
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    How do you spend your off days, making the most out of them? eating more, having cheats so body can revover asap and with joy and sleeping more?
    Well since this will be almost a week off, ill most likely keep the overall calorie intake moderate, and there is no such thing as a cheat meal Zub!

Im trying to balance my favorite sport of Basketball, so ill be doing alot of that soon.

On normal "off days", it depends what my body is telling me, I may super compensate with more nutrients, or I may pull back a little, just depends.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Well since this will be almost a week off, ill most likely keep the overall calorie intake moderate, and there is no such thing as a cheat meal Zub!

Im trying to balance my favorite sport of Basketball, so ill be doing alot of that soon.

On normal "off days", it depends what my body is telling me, I may super compensate with more nutrients, or I may pull back a little, just depends.
    I see... I think You eat everything and anything you wanna eat at anytime no matter what... but I think due to your Basketballing you are more likely to stay in shape... I wish I had some sports to play

I had 2 sips of cola today and I am not feeling good lol. But I think it's about the mind more than the body... 2 sips aren't gonna hurt..! even if they are, the sweating I got by the cardio I just finished must have bangged it!
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    I see... I think You eat everything and anything you wanna eat at anytime no matter what... but I think due to your Basketballing you are more likely to stay in shape... I wish I had some sports to play

I had 2 sips of cola today and I am not feeling good lol. But I think it's about the mind more than the body... 2 sips aren't gonna hurt..! even if they are, the sweating I got by the cardio I just finished must have bangged it!
    I pretty much do eat anything I want, but thats not a problem because I never crave junk food lol, my appetite is always horrible so im always sicking with the basics, eggs, milk, cans of tuna, rice, potatoes, fruits, peanut butter. I wish I could crave sweets and other junk foods!

And 2 sips of cola is nothing lol.

I played a two games of basketball last night....I am wrecked, I had to chase / guard a college level ball player, im super out of shape, I can still jump high and explode but my lateral movements, cardiovascular levels are horrible! Not to mention having "genetically" great calves (meaning its easy for me to feel a stretch / contraction without thinking about it via muscle insertions) the lactic acid build up is BRUTAL in my calves when doing cardio, but anyways we lost both games, 30 to 15 first game, 30 to 14 second game, in the box score I had 25 points, 16 rebounds lol, ill be dominating games once I get back into tip top shape, though not bad for being outa shape right?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  11. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

I pretty much do eat anything I want, but thats not a problem because I never crave junk food lol, my appetite is always horrible so im always sicking with the basics, eggs, milk, cans of tuna, rice, potatoes, fruits, peanut butter. I wish I could crave sweets and other junk foods!

And 2 sips of cola is nothing lol.

I played a two games of basketball last night....I am wrecked, I had to chase / guard a college level ball player, im super out of shape, I can still jump high and explode but my lateral movements, cardiovascular levels are horrible! Not to mention having "genetically" great calves (meaning its easy for me to feel a stretch / contraction without thinking about it via muscle insertions) the lactic acid build up is BRUTAL in my calves when doing cardio, but anyways we lost both games, 30 to 15 first game, 30 to 14 second game, in the box score I had 25 points, 16 rebounds lol, ill be dominating games once I get back into tip top shape, though not bad for being outa shape right?
    Same thing I'm trying to do. Get my cardio game up.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Same thing I'm trying to do. Get my cardio game up.
    Im going to try to balance bodybuilding and basketball, pretty much the adjustment im going to have to make is making my crb intake higher, and most likely lowering the frequency with my weight training.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I got that full review of Recycle coming soon, ive been one busy man lately.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Purus Labs Recycle Full Review

*Recycle What is it?

Overview and Rationale for use

A plethora of medical research has been combed through tenaciously to formulate the most avant-garde, natural endogenous testosterone amplifier this industry has ever seen. Purus Labs ReCycle™ was strategically designed to address major endocrinological issues associated with optimizing testosterone levels in males. ReCycle™ can elevate free testosterone by supporting natural production of Lutenizing Hormone, inhibiting estrogen by aiding in aromatase enzyme reduction, facilitating the blunting of SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) so testosterone molecules can be unbound to exert their anabolic effects, hindering DHT by aiding in preventing its binding to the androgen receptor, facilitating lower cortisol levels, and fully rejuvenating the HPTA (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testicular Axis) allowing for maximum anabolism and minimal catabolism. ALL constituents of the ReCycle™ hormone exhilaration matrix have been substantiated through peer reviewed medical research and testing. Consider all other natural testosterone boosters OBSOLETE!

*What did I expect from this product?

-Increase Sexual Desire / enhance blood flow (in the right place)

*Effectiveness 10/10
    -This is the BEST test boosting agent I ever taken so far, my sex drive went through the roof within a few days of using this, I honestly never experienced erection quality like I experienced with Recycle, never been so hard. I don't want to get so graphic but man, I was one happy dude when I was on this. I thought my blood flow / erections / sex drive were "normal and healthy". HAHA NOPE! Okay maybe they were normal and healthy, but I was on another level!

*Body Composition (Can't rate this as this is dictated on various specifics)
    -It depends.....If you know what your doing with your training, macro intake...will Recycle help body composition? With higher T, lower E, you can count on that. Did I notice an increase in body composition? Yes sir.

*Strength (Same as above)

*Size (same as above)

*Mood 10/10
    -Felt like I was literally better than everyone else, how arrogant is that eh? Seriously, when your T levels are through the roof, its hard for a youngster like me to control that, but however I did control it, friends commented that I seemed like I was a "new person". Shoot....I feel like one, still do!

*Dose
    -I tried 8 caps a day 50 percent of the time, and 4 caps the other 50 percent, I didn't notice anything different with 8 caps than 4 caps. I would recommend 4 caps a day.

*How long did I cycle this?
    -Only had one bottle, one bottle will last you a little over 3 weeks, since I used different doses, I ran out of it within 2 weeks.

*Who do I recommend this for?
    -If you feel like a loser and you don't know how to act in front of hot women, this may help.
    -If you have quality time with your girlfriend / wife on a consistent basis. Its hammer time!
    -In today's society pollutants, stress, and poor nutrition choices could lead to poor erectile function, if you experience that, get some Recycle. F*** the doctor.
    -Any athletes looking for a safe recovery enhancer!

***Im being 100 percent honest, thats why I didn't sugar coat the strength/size/body composition rating, if your having trouble building muscle / losing fat at the same time its because you are "guessing" with your training/nutrition. You don't know what your doing, but you think you do, you just can't admit it. I hate to see people buy supplements hoping it will turn them instantly into a beast / monster / alpha male, learn about the CNS, and learn about nutrition. Then worry about supplements. Though if your looking for some hammer time, Recycle is your choice! (ive tried plenty of test boosters, none had this effect as strong as Recycle)

Overall 10/10 It did what it was suppose to do. Period.

Thanks a bunch to Aaron / Purus Labs! Great Product!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sorry I took so long to make that review, sometimes life doesn't go our way, I didn't want to half ass the review, wanted to make sure I could sit down and make a honest, no bs review.

Thanks !
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  16. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Thx for great review.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Thx for great review.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus Labs SLINshot
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 06:28 PM
  2. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 11:53 PM
  3. Recycle with Purus Labs
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 09:01 PM