Purus Labs SLINshot and Recycle....biatch! (w/ pics/daily articles)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Good job?
    No birthday break?
    No breaks around here my man.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    No breaks around here my man.
    Hey man, Great going, Strength gains, I like that... Keep it up. U are a true monster. U like my new colour?? :P
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345

Hey man, Great going, Strength gains, I like that... Keep it up. U are a true monster. U like my new colour?? :P
    Money talking.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Kind of hard on the eyes! I think im going to stick with this dark red actually, fits who I am. Well sorta.

Thanks for the kind words! I am eating like im on a mission! The performance in the gym is starting to ramp up tremendously, its been awhile since I "craved" to go to the gym just to break a PR with my bench, squat, deadlift, overhead press. Im trying to make this fun again!

Stay tuned!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

**Mid 2 Week Update**

-Muscle fullness is incredible, been alternating with either 4 or 6 caps a day, most of the time its 6 caps especially on workout days, open up 1-2 caps(for faster utilization) 20 mins before my Pre-Workout Protocol (3 scoops ASGT / 500mg Agmatine) and my muscles get extremely full within mins, performance in the gym is incredible.
    -Fuark! Only a 5 days left of SLINshot and Recycle has 6 days left (ive tried various doses of Recycle, 4 to 8 caps, I feel 4 caps a day is enough, I did give 8 caps a try for a few days though, nothing drastically different)
    -Libido has been surprisingly good, I was sitting in the Sauna today and a Cougar came in and I got a "Hard One", luckily she left because she got too hot haha. Its gonna get hot when ever "TheHardOne" is around! Guran-damn-Tee that! LOL! Though I must note, the very first day of recycle I had incredible erection strength / more blood flow, ever since then it has been really good but wasn't as crazy as the first day, erection strength should be a "category" to be judged with any Testosterone booster in my opinion.
    -As you can see by my post, I am very happy right now, gotta give another big thanks to Aaron / Purus Labs for this opportunity!
    -Life is still a struggle, but with my mental toughness, intensity, blocking out all negativity/distractions I can still continue my bodybuilding.

Stay Strong, Think Positive, Don't over think things, NEVER give up, Block out negativity, Dream Big, and most of all...HAVE FUN in life!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

6/7/12 Chest / Back - Adaptation Phase Completed -

-High Threshold Work (felt like I was dealing with some neural fatigue, performance wasn't the best, but thats what the Adaptation Phase is all about!)
    Flat Bench Press (wide grip)
    135x6
    185x5
    225x4
    275x8 (weak, I was expecting 365 for 8, oh well)
    Incline Bench Press
    135x10
    185x13
    Pec Deck Flys (not a high threshold movement)
    210x8
    Wide Grip Dips
    BW x 6-8

Seated Cable Close Grip Rows
    150x6
    200x6
    Narrow Chins
    BW x 6-8

**Notes**
    -Performance was horrible today, but that was expected.
    -Totally rushed into my high threshold work didn't take anytime to Warm up my CNS, LESSON LEARNED. Tricep tweaked a bit on my bench presses.
    -Muscles were incredibly full during my workout, fuller than usual, Adaptation Phase is completed, good to know the pumps/fullness is here! So when I add the extra volume / intensity, the pump will be unreal, my CNS will be able to handle the intensity.
    -3 scoops ASGT pre
    -3 drive caps pre
    -1 SLINshot cap pre (10 mins before pre workout nutrition)
    -So difficult for me to get fully hydrated in the morning, dealing with that bloating feeling is not a pretty feeling.
    -Oh and I rarely do cables / chins for my back workout, the nerual fatigue was so noticeable if I did any bent over movement I would of most likely passed out. (okay, not really lol, but performance would be very low)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

6/8/12 Rest day! Adaptation Phase completed!

-Didn't eat much food for the first half of the day, just got in a good meal, took 4 SLINshot caps before that meal and I sit here now with my muscles feeling like they are going to pop! Superior muscle fullness.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

6/8/12 Article of the day! (By Rick Gray, ASRESEARCH)

"What’s Your Excuse?

Here is something I genuinely believe to be true:

90%+ of my readers are roughly 8-12 weeks away from a drastically different, more desirable, and frankly, impressive physique.

Unfortunately, the vast majority have been roughly 8-12 weeks from a drastically different and better physique for months or years! To make it worse, many will continue to be roughly 8-12 weeks away for many more months and years to come. And this fact makes the majority of what I share with you pointless because it will never be used.

It used to really piss me off to hear people complain about their physique, but then never actually do anything about it. As I’ve gotten older and wiser I’ve realized that this is just the population of folks out there willing to vocally express the desires nearly all of us have. What they don’t usually represent are those who have the commitment to do something about attaining the thing they desire.

I’ve spent a decent amount of time pondering the differences between these two groups.

To fully explore that topic would be lengthy so let me hit a couple of highlights, and keep the focus from a bodybuilding perspective.

Those who remain in a constant state of being 8 weeks from any dramatic physique change have these things in common:

They get in a rut. Even regular gym-goers often find themselves doing the same thing week in and week out. This is a clue that you might be in a rut, but a better way to tell is simply answer the question “Am I following a training program that has an express purpose of obtaining a specific strength, physique or fitness goal?” If the answer is no, you’re likely not making progress, and don’t have a reasonable expectation of significant gains any time soon. This is a rut.
    They are too intimidated to put the required pieces together…even for a short period of time. To achieve nearly any meaningful strength and physique goal you need to combine three things: The right diet, training program, and supplements. The vast majority of people are willing to play with one or two of these, but rarely all three. Is it hard to do? Hard is relative. For most people it would only take some basic research and execution to get the piece of the puzzle they are currently missing. We do what we can for you here, but execution ALWAYS comes down to you.
    They make and accept excuses too easily. The fact of the matter is there are literally THOUSANDS of “good” reasons why you can’t do something, but the only people using them are the ones who aren’t getting it done. The other fact is that no matter how hard you have it, someone else has had it harder and still attained results.

Chances are if you are reading up to this point you are either nodding your head in agreement, or you’re feeling slapped around a little. Please understand that my intent isn’t to make you feel bad. I just hate to see people with knowledge, resources and potential fail to accomplish anything meaningful because they are stuck in a rut or never execute.

I’m not so naive as to think I can motivate anyone. That has to come from you. But I do know that when I asked you a couple months ago why you work out, you gave reasons filled emotion and deep meaning. Those can motivate, and there is never a better time than RIGHT NOW to get after it.

That’s my quick take on a couple of the differences between the “talkers” and the “doers”.

What do you think keeps people from taking meaningful action? What do you do to get your butt off the couch and making meaninful effort towards your strength and physique goals?

If you’ve got the time and inclination, leave your thoughts below.

Rick"
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    6/8/12 Rest day! Adaptation Phase completed!

-Didn't eat much food for the first half of the day, just got in a good meal, took 4 SLINshot caps before that meal and I sit here now with my muscles feeling like they are going to pop! Superior muscle fullness.
    What did you eat exactly?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

What did you eat exactly?
    Fish, white rice, green veggies
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Folks....get ready because the fun is about to start!

Here is a little rundown

*Week 1 "Start up" phase (getting moderate calories back in my system, making my body receptive to nutrients again, warming up / firing up the CNS)

*Week 2 "Adaptation" phase (making my body adapt to the high threshold heavy weight movements, continue to fire the CNS up, making my body more receptive to nutrients than week 1) (my muscles are so full right now, just from 1-2 weeks it seemed like I not only gained all my muscle back already but gained a little bit of new muscle mass on top of that) (started around 205 pounds at 20 percent BF.....today showed 214.6 at 19 percent BF....surprised me big time, I was having a bad day until I weighed/measured myself (in a 2 week period, I must say everything is going well! ), ill get arm / calf measurements 2morrow!)

*Week 3 "Superhuman Phase" (basically my body will be in a "super receptive" to nutrients, my training will be super intense, frying the CNS (most intense days on the CNS would be squatting / deadlift days, so days off of those days are a MUST) Drastic changes in my physque will be seen now, performance / intensity in the gym will be at full force)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Man...getting in my macro's for the day is a very difficult task...
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

6/9/12 Shoulders-

Pre-Pump Work without fatigue
    -DB Side Laterals 4x10 (20 sec rest periods)

High Threshold Work / CNS Warm up / activation
    -Deadstop Seated Press (in smith machine) (the deadstop is just to ensure my tempo / execution fires the fast twitch fibers more efficiently)
    135x6
    185x4
    225x2
    275x2
    285x1/2 (Oops, I should have not even went near fatigue, the previous set got me, lesson learned)

Military Press (tucking head underneath bar every rep without leg drive, 100 pounds like this feels like 200+) (3021 tempo)
    135x10
    135x8

Maximum Pump Work (combination of drop sets, rest pause)
    DB Side Laterals (went until my delts were filled with blood and until my delts literally had nothing left, intensity!)

Fascia Stretch
    -Shoulder stretch 2x30 seconds

**Notes**
    -Good workout, haven't trained delts in over 2 months, what can I expect right?
    -My delts look surprisingly full after my workout, usually after thrashing the muscle I tend to look flat.....good sign!
    -2 scoops ASGT pre
    -3 Drive caps pre
    -I was thinking of doing a higher frequency training protocol, but doing 300+ pound presses, 400-500 pound back/leg movements twice a week can't be healthy long term lol.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

**Update**

-2morrow is my last day of SLINshot
    -4 days left of Recycle
    -Ive tried alot of supplements, I rarely recommend any kind of supplement, we all know intelligence, intensity, consistency will get you the results that most thrive for. I do recommend SLINshot and Recycle as STAPLE supplements. You notice the effects within the first dose.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

How are you out of Recycle so fast?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

How are you out of Recycle so fast?
    I have 4 days left, I tried the double dose protocol for awhile, didn't notice anything drastic from that, so now its just 1 dose a day.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I have 4 days left, I tried the double dose protocol for awhile, didn't notice anything drastic from that, so now its just 1 dose a day.
    Yeah, doubling up won't help much.
    I'll be waiting for your final.

www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, doubling up won't help much.
    I'll be waiting for your final.

Yeah buddy!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

No fear Airborne is here! In brother for this kickass log!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    No fear Airborne is here! In brother for this kickass log!
    Yeah buddy! Glad to have you along!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah buddy! Glad to have you along!
    You F#CKIN know it bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

6/10/12 Arms. Intensity.

-Closer Grip Bench Press 2 sets each set a double drop set (each sequence to failure)
    -Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure)

-Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure) (repeat this twice)
    -Incline DB Hammer Curls 1x8 + rest pause until I could only get 2 reps
    -Supine Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure superset Close Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure + double drop set

**Notes**
    -3 scoops of ASGT
    -3 drive caps
    -I think I like these intense workouts much better than the super heavy low intensity workouts. I like these alot. ALOT!
    -My tempo on everything today was a 4121
    -Im leaning out tremendously without any cardio.....LOVE IT!
    -Arm vascularity is starting to get more and more visible as the days go by.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

6/10/12 Arms. Intensity.

-Closer Grip Bench Press 2 sets each set a double drop set (each sequence to failure)
    -Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure)

-Ez-Bar Wide Grip Skullcrushers 1 heavy set + drop set + rest pause 3 times with the lighter weight (each sequence to failure) (repeat this twice)
    -Supine Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure superset Close Grip Preacher Curls 1xfailure + double drop set

**Notes**
    -3 scoops of ASGT
    -3 drive caps
    -I think I like these intense workouts much better than the super heavy low intensity workouts. I like these alot. ALOT!
    Lookin good brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lookin good brother!
    Thanks! Wait till my leg workout 2morrow, its going to be brutal! But effective!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

6/10/12 Arms. Intensity.

**Notes**
    -3 scoops of ASGT
    -3 drive caps
    Y are you doing drop sets??
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Y are you doing drop sets??
    Well its like this, The whole 8-12 rep thing is ensure the time under tension allows a relatively optimal amount of lactic acid / growth factors(hormones) to be secreted to aid in hypertrophy, if I don't do a straight 8-12 reps, ill do something like 2 reps, drop weight, 4 reps, drop weight 4 more reps, just with a brief pause between drops, which will actually create more lactic acid from the brief pauses(rest pause if you want to call it that).
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Well its like this, The whole 8-12 rep thing is ensure the time under tension allows a relatively optimal amount of lactic acid / growth factors(hormones) to be secreted to aid in hypertrophy, if I don't do a straight 8-12 reps, ill do something like 2 reps, drop weight, 4 reps, drop weight 4 more reps, just with a brief pause between drops, which will actually create more lactic acid from the brief pauses(rest pause if you want to call it that).

8-12 reps take a break, do like 5-6 sets haha...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

6/11/12 Quads (Intensity, Increase Load on targeted muscle based workout) Upper Back (Density based, meaning increasing work capacity)

Quads-

High Threshold Work (Squeeze glutes through the entire set, driving through your heels with a 4021 tempo will ensure optimal Quads recruitment, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LIFT YOUR NORMAL AMOUNT OF WEIGHT WHEN DOING THIS!)

Barbell Squats (slightly outside of shoulder width, feet pointing out) (Shoving inwards / outwards varried on every set) (3 min rest periods)
    135x6
    225x6
    275x4
    315x2
    365x2
    405x3 (Should I squat 585 for 3 reps and not get ANYTHING out of it, or stick with 405 and keep the glutes contracted, drive through the heels with a 4-6 second negative and get tremendous Quads development over time? Ill stick with the mature choice. Ben Pakulski, look out. )
    315x8

Maximum Pump Work / Isolation-
    Leg Extensions (sit up to fully contract quads)
    1x3 drop, 3 reps, drop, 4 more reps. Done. (no forced negatives here, THIS is not even close to muscular failure which most people think they are training to "real failure" but they ARE NOT!

Back- (density based) (work capacity increase) (4021 tempo) (25 second rest periods)
    Narrow Grip Chins
    BW x 4
    BW x 3
    BW x 3
    BW x 2
    (not much work, YET! Im just getting started! Within weeks my work capacity should be increasing to 15-20 sets within 10-15 mins!)

**Notes**
    -Did a little homework on my favorite coaches last night, totally changed my outlook AGAIN on training for hypertrophy! Awesome!
    -3 scoops ASGT
    -3 drive caps pre
    -No more SLINshot....sad day. But a successful one!
    -Recovery is shooting through the roof! Brutal arm workout yesterday, barely even sore!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

8-12 reps take a break, do like 5-6 sets haha...
    Grow time!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Burned out of that SLINshot huh?
    Hope you enjoyed it.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Burned out of that SLINshot huh?
    Hope you enjoyed it.
    Oh trust me im addicted.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

6/12/12 Density Chest

-Incline Wide grip Bench Press
    -Flat DB Press (slight internal rotation on concentric)
    -Wide grip Dips
    -Pec Deck

**Notes**
    -20 working sets in under 20 mins (increase work capacity) (density based workout)
    -Obviously had to use really light weights
    -Rep ranges start higher around the 12 range, as the workout proceeds, that eventually falls down to like 3-4 reps each set, rest periods were around 20-40 seconds.
    -MUCH better pump than usual
    -Life is still a struggle, my dad's blood circulation problem is actually starting to heal up!
    -Have to stay positive, stay intense, stay focused, and consistent!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

How it going bro... I haven't been able to check out for some days
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

How it going bro... I haven't been able to check out for some days
    Well the first 2 weeks were pretty much getting my body back in the "groove". Meaning making my body receptive to nutrients again, ramping up my testosterone levels, firing my CNS up, strength is shooting up, size is noticeable, everyday im making gains, everything is right on plan. I was around 205 about 2.5 weeks ago, just weighed in 217.6 at a lower bodyfat! Surprised me, I was honestly expecting like maybe a couple pounds or a few pounds gain in 4 weeks because my bodyfat is dropping rapidly. Ill take it though!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  35. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Well the first 2 weeks were pretty much getting my body back in the "groove". Meaning making my body receptive to nutrients again, ramping up my testosterone levels, firing my CNS up, strength is shooting up, size is noticeable, everyday im making gains, everything is right on plan. I was around 205 about 2.5 weeks ago, just weighed in 217.6 at a lower bodyfat! Surprised me, I was honestly expecting like maybe a couple pounds or a few pounds gain in 4 weeks because my bodyfat is dropping rapidly. Ill take it though!
    Almost a 10 pound gain?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Almost a 10 pound gain?
    About a 13-15 pound gain, plus bodyfat reduced, IMPOSSIBLE! lol. Surprising outcomes will occur when consistency, intensity, passion, patience, and faith are used as lethal weapons to aid in whatever goals you have.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

That is an awesome gain man... You make me jealous... Keep up the good work bro.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

About a 13-15 pound gain, plus bodyfat reduced, IMPOSSIBLE! lol. Surprising outcomes will occur when consistency, intensity, passion, patience, and faith are used as lethal weapons to aid in whatever goals you have.
    Right on!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

That is an awesome gain man... You make me jealous... Keep up the good work bro.
    Stay tuned! Its just getting started!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus Labs SLINshot
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 06:28 PM
  2. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 11:53 PM
  3. Recycle with Purus Labs